Byond Username: Reviire

Bonobo Monk - Jobban Request

Post by Reviire » #21435

Your byond account: The_Vinyl_Scratch

Your character name: Mikhail Bronislav

Their character name: Bonobo Monk

Their byond account(optional, but useful if you can provide it): No idea

Server and time: Sibyl, round at 6:05PM +10GMT

Logs and/or screenshots: I don't think they matter that much, my logs miss alot of it.

Description of what happened: I was a tatortot, bought a binary key, ebow and syndicate soap, and hid the soap and bow in a locker deep in maint. They were never found. I give the HoP the BLUE documents, then do nothing for a while, and i hear River Reade talking over binary with the AI, asking to get him the antique laser. I go to the brig and tell the warden and HoP the AI has been subverted, so the Warden throws me into perma, i ghost due to him closing the blast door (I had nothing to do, couldn't even farm). He gibs my body, instead of taking me to robotics to be borged (You can borg catatonic people), and never does anything about the AI. The AI then floods plasma everywhere.

Why they should be banned: Being incredibly incompetent, ignoring me which leads to the AI killing everybody. He basically helped it.
Quote from: Gizogin on March 17, 2012, 01:59:01 pm
I think I've been sigged more times as a result of my comments in this thread than I have in most of my other activity on these forums.
Extricated
Byond Username: Extricated

Re: Bonobo Monk - Jobban Request

Post by Extricated » #21447

I can vouch for this warden being bad. His Ckey is kx4d and apparently he's got two ckeys.

I was the clown and he decided to arrest me for pulling up floor tiles. Fair enough. He then shaves my head, moves me from cell to cell (leaving my possessions unattended), and then shaves my beard. My two minute sentence went up from two minutes, to five minutes, to seven, without any explanation. He then left me in my cell after I ended up in crit trying to unscrew a lightbulb, and after about 5 minutes came to me and put me in a straight jacket and a muzzle, again without explanation.

I ahelped about this a couple of times without a reply, and before anyone says it I'll beat them to it, YES, I said in OOC that he needs a job ban in the hope that it would get dealt with, and yes I probably deserve a temp ban for somewaht IC info (Despite not actually saying what he did).
Lo6a4evskiy
Byond Username: Lo6a4evskiy

Post by Lo6a4evskiy » #21449

I can also confirm that this warden is extremely bad. Basically he took my shoes and dragged me over broken glass covered with papers to avoid suspicion. Later he permabrigged me, straightjacketed me, blindfolded me and muzzled me. This all for some petty crime like hacking a door. No, I didn't scream "SHITCURITY", in fact I didn't scream at all before perma. Adminhelping achieved nothing at all, it was a complete mess of a round overall. I can provide logs and details if needed, but I'm just really tired of telling this story over and over for the fifth time.
Antonkr
Byond Username: Antonkr

Post by Antonkr » #21589

Jobban placed awaiting response to the thread.
No longer an admin by own free will. Feel free to add me on steam.
Antonkr
Byond Username: Antonkr

Post by Antonkr » #21590

Jobban placed awaiting response to the thread.

FAKEDIT nvm looks like bluespace got him.
No longer an admin by own free will. Feel free to add me on steam.
Jordie0608
Site Admin
Byond Username: Jordie0608
Github Username: Jordie0608

Post by Jordie0608 » #22089

Kx4p/px3x has been permabanned for ban evasion.
Forum Admin
Send me a PM if you have any issues, concerns or praise of fishfood to express about the forums.