Julia Osteen - Lots of things done as captain

Requests which have been closed
Xhuis
Github User
Byond Username: Xhuis
Github Username: Xhuis

Julia Osteen - Lots of things done as captain

Post by Xhuis » #88508

I apologize for the shitty title. I couldn't think of anything else.

Your byond account: Xhuis
Your character name: Blue-Eyes-White-Dragon
Their character name: Julia Osteen
Their byond account(optional, but useful if you can provide it): ???
Server and time: Sybil, 5-16-15, 12:38 PM
Logs and/or screenshots:
(This is copypasted directly from the chat)
Spoiler:
Julia Osteen says, "Emag"
Blue-Eyes-White-Dragon (as Cluck) gibbers, "PROVE IT!!!"
You look a bit dark...
Solomon Davies was unbuckled by Julia Osteen.
(At this point the captain leaves my vision, going into the shuttle bridge)
Blue-Eyes-White-Dragon (as Cluck) gibbers, "Ok"
You feel like running laps around the station.
Blue-Eyes-White-Dragon (as Cluck) gibbers, "He isss a sssyndie"
Crooks says, "He was the one who blew up the doors"
You hug Crooks to make him feel better!
Untouchable sniffs.
Attention:
1 more authorization(s) needed until shuttle is launched early

Blue-Eyes-White-Dragon (as Cluck) gibbers, "FUCK!!"
Omar Beach looks a bit dark...
Crooks says, "I was searchinh him mang"
Blue-Eyes-White-Dragon (as Cluck) gibbers, "No unlocked uplink"
Caryl Hutton sniffs.
Finn Gregory sniffs.
Crooks gasps!
Cluck sniffs.
Blue-Eyes-White-Dragon (as Cluck) gibbers, "I wanted sssoap"
Caryl Hutton buckles themselves to the chair.
Abradolf Linkler sneezes.
Cluck sniffs.
SYSTEM ERROR:
The emergency shuttle will launch in 10 seconds
(I go north, and I see Julia exiting the shuttle bridge with emag in hand)

Description of what happened
: As captain, they found an emag in a traitor's backpack and immediately ran to emag the shuttle with it. After I asked them why they did it, she told the crew to kill me, at which point I was splashed with acid and thrown out of an airlock (I was newly cloned at this point). She also has things acquired only from the derelict, such as the SWAT helmet and the police baton, and I believe she will always leave the station at roundstart to acquire these things.

Why they should be banned: This is very bad behavior, especially as the captain. I've seen this captain doing other questionable things from time to time, such as looting the armory. I'm not informed on the specifics of her behavior, but I do know that for a captain she shouldn't be carrying it out, especially by leaving the station at roundstart to gather things from space. If there is any other evidence against or for my case, please present it, as I don't keep up with this captain, only seen the things they've done.
Last edited by Xhuis on Sat May 16, 2015 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LNGLY
Byond Username: LNGLY

Re: Julia Osteen - Lots of things done as captain

Post by LNGLY » #88513

This is me. I emagged the shuttle because multiple people asked for an early launch. The singularity was free. There is nothing wrong with this.

As for you getting killed, you were continuously running over to the confirmed traitor in the shuttlebrig and freeing him (it was emagged open) and slipping anyone on your clown PDA who tried to take him back. This on top of reports from the mime that you were the person who freed singulo. If you're already suspected of being a traitor, don't free a traitor and fight security.

The only time I've built a combat mech for myself as captain is when I was a changeling yesterday and made a HONK then spent the rest of the round honker blaster + screeching the crew. I left the z-level to go get medical hardsuits for medbay from the white ship, which took three minutes to do and is completely okay.
Xhuis
Github User

Post by Xhuis » #88515

LNGLY wrote: As for you getting killed, you were continuously running over to the confirmed traitor in the shuttlebrig and freeing him (it was emagged open) and slipping anyone on your clown PDA who tried to take him back. This on top of reports from the mime that you were the person who freed singulo. If you're already suspected of being a traitor, don't free a traitor and fight security.
I was attempting to slip you, not the traitor. I had been killed upon joining by a changeling who then impersonated me, and was cloned and brought to the shuttle by the mime. I never touched the traitor, only tried to slip the guy who stunprodded him because I hadn't heard he was a traitor; when I heard that engineer was a traitor I didn't ever go for him. I was running after you and asking why you had early launched the shuttle with an emag, not chasing after the tater tot.

As for the mech accusations, I'll remove that from the op, because as I said I'm not that well-informed on what you've done.
Last edited by Xhuis on Sat May 16, 2015 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LNGLY

Post by LNGLY » #88516

Xhuis wrote:
LNGLY wrote: As for you getting killed, you were continuously running over to the confirmed traitor in the shuttlebrig and freeing him (it was emagged open) and slipping anyone on your clown PDA who tried to take him back. This on top of reports from the mime that you were the person who freed singulo. If you're already suspected of being a traitor, don't free a traitor and fight security.
I was attempting to slip you, not the traitor. I had been killed upon joining by a changeling who then impersonated me, and was cloned and brought to the shuttle by the mime. I never touched the traitor, only tried to slip the guy who stunprodded him because I hadn't heard he was a traitor; when I heard that engineer was a traitor I didn't ever go for him. I was running after you and asking why you had early launched the shuttle with an emag, not chasing after the tater tot.
When I said 'kill the clown' you had just finished slipping us and dragging the traitor out of the brig, and were dragging him around in circles so he couldn't be taken back. It has nothing to do with questioning the shuttle launch and everything to do with someone who was seen freeing singulo going on to free a traitor and fight the captain and security.
Xhuis
Github User

Post by Xhuis » #88517

LNGLY wrote:-snip-
The mime had given me the clown's ID and PDA. I was not the clown that round, I was just a cargo tech who got armbladed as soon as I joined on the arrivals shuttle and was given the clown's things after cloning. The logs show that it was Blue-Eyes-White-Dragon (as Cluck) and not just Cluck. If you're referring to the original clown, that was not me; the only time I ever moved was in the arrival shuttle hallway and on the Escape shuttle because those were the places I died and was revived respectively.

If you want to contact a guy by the name of Jeffery Allen, that is the one who armbladed me. The QM (I can't remember his name) can also vouch that I was killed as soon as I joined. The mime was likely making false accusations, as I was not an antagonist and did not do anything to the station.
Last edited by Xhuis on Sat May 16, 2015 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #88519

Xhuis wrote:
I stole a traitor from the shuttle brig then tried to slip the captain
>"Hey guys why is you killing me, I dint do nuttin"

Really... just try and look at this logically for a second as to how you'd appear to other people.
Xhuis
Github User

Post by Xhuis » #88520

Malkevin wrote:-snip-
As said earlier, I never freed the traitor. I only tried to slip the captain because they weren't responding to me when I asked them why they emagged the shuttle. In fact, I don't remember slipping anyone besides the captain and the assistant who stunprodded the traitor. If that was the original clown, it wasn't me.
LNGLY

Post by LNGLY » #88521

Watched you take the guy from the brig and drag him out. Sure, you didn't free him. Sure.
Xhuis
Github User

Post by Xhuis » #88522

LNGLY wrote:Watched you take the guy from the brig and drag him out. Sure, you didn't free him. Sure.
I didn't free anyone. If there is proof of me pulling a guy out I'll take responsibility but until then I'm not gonna accept blame for something I didn't do.
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #88532

Anus3 amendment:

Quick-launching the shuttle, ESPECIALLY solo with a confiscated emag, should only be done if the singulo is actually coming for the shuttle, not whenever it's free. Otherwise you're preventing people from evacuating for no reason.
IIRC shuttle-launching policy. There's a reason even the captain's ID is only worth one authentication.

end anus3 amendment
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #91350

It's not within policy, but I'm not inclined to jobban someone for emagging the shuttle once.

I'll apply a note to LNGLY's key for the early launch.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you