Atlanta-Ned

Tell the admins how you think they're doing.
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Atlanta-Ned

Post by MrStonedOne » #200139

Please post any positive or negative feedback for the administrator here.
This is not the place to discuss ban appeals, admin complaints, or ban requests.
This is for specific feedback for this administrator.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
Brumbpo
Byond Username: Brumbpo

Re: Atlanta-Ned

Post by Brumbpo » #202165

Shitcurity's favorite trialmin. Only had one personal experience with him. Was perma'd, then executed by security as someone who wasn't remotely valid. Atlanta tried to argue with me that using my headset to announce why I had been arrested (and nothing else) justified the killing. 2/10 this community can do better
TankNut
Byond Username: TankNut

Post by TankNut » #202177

Brumbpo wrote:Shitcurity's favorite trialmin. Only had one personal experience with him. Was perma'd, then executed by security as someone who wasn't remotely valid. Atlanta tried to argue with me that using my headset to announce why I had been arrested (and nothing else) justified the killing. 2/10 this community can do better
Quick note from the HoS who did the executing, you were executed because one of my officers showed me what they told me was your bag. It contained an arcane tome.

At this point in the round the chaplain was long dead and we had been furiously hunting down and executing anyone who was caught with cult gear. I wasn't keeping track of what you were saying over common and figured I'd deal with it as I walked by perma and saw you in there.
Brumbpo
Byond Username: Brumbpo

Post by Brumbpo » #202179

TankNut wrote: Quick note from the HoS who did the executing, you were executed because one of my officers showed me what they told me was your bag. It contained an arcane tome.
Fair point. I'm not upset you weren't punished, I'm upset he tried to rationalize it to me as valid for reasons other than you've given
cocothegogo
Byond Username: Cocothegog0

Post by cocothegogo » #203056

quit the game and came back as a gibbed guy, let me become a swarmer instead (died within a minute) good guy
Slignerd
Github User
Byond Username: Slignerd
Github Username: Slignerd

Post by Slignerd » #205147

Seems to be quick to ban with little investigation, or consideration for the circumstances of the players he's onto.
Brumbpo wrote:Shitcurity's favorite trialmin. Only had one personal experience with him. Was perma'd, then executed by security as someone who wasn't remotely valid. Atlanta tried to argue with me that using my headset to announce why I had been arrested (and nothing else) justified the killing. 2/10 this community can do better
Also, this. Does appear to be biased in favor of shitsec in his rulings. Claimed that an officer dedicating his entire round to hunt me down over taking a pair of sunglasses while ignoring my attempts to explain the situation was just "doing his job". Feels like the kind of person who'll interpret any situation to security's advantage.
It would appear that I'm a high RP weeb who hates roleplay and anime.
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Atlanta-ned

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #205190

Sligneris wrote:Seems to be quick to ban with little investigation, or consideration for the circumstances of the players he's onto.
Also, this. Does appear to be biased in favor of shitsec in his rulings. Claimed that an officer dedicating his entire round to hunt me down over taking a pair of sunglasses while ignoring my attempts to explain the situation was just "doing his job". Feels like the kind of person who'll interpret any situation to security's advantage.
Thanks for your feedback!
cocothegogo wrote:quit the game and came back as a gibbed guy, let me become a swarmer instead (died within a minute) good guy
Uuuugh dammit I never got around to questioning the person who gibbed you :(
Statbus! | Admin Feedback
OOC: Pizzatiger: God damn Atlanta, how are you so fucking smart and charming. It fucking pisses me off how perfect you are
J_Madison
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Akesson

Post by J_Madison » #205279

Swung in the other direction because of the shitcurity complaint.

Decided to breath down my neck and interrogate me because I N2O-brigged an Assistant who broke into the captain's office and stole his gun, his clothes, and his hand teleporter because "singulo was out". During a cult round.

Told me to handle things better, implying that killing him was a better option.
mrpain
Byond Username: Mrpain666

Post by mrpain » #205363

J_Madison wrote:Swung in the other direction because of the shitcurity complaint.

Decided to breath down my neck and interrogate me because I N2O-brigged an Assistant who broke into the captain's office and stole his gun, his clothes, and his hand teleporter because "singulo was out". During a cult round.

Told me to handle things better, implying that killing him was a better option.

Filling the station with naughty gasses tends to conjure the ire of SS13 admins, yes.
/vg/station Head Admin
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Game Master

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #205368

mrpain wrote:Filling the station with naughty gasses tends to conjure the ire of SS13 admins, yes.
To clarify, he kept someone cuffed to a bed breathing N2O internals. There was no widespread N2O release in this incident.
OOC: Pizzatiger: God damn Atlanta, how are you so fucking smart and charming. It fucking pisses me off how perfect you are
mrpain
Byond Username: Mrpain666

Post by mrpain » #205379

Oh. Well then.
/vg/station Head Admin
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #205909

N20 Brigging is shit and you shouldn't do it.
J_Madison
Rarely plays

Post by J_Madison » #205933

oranges wrote:N20 Brigging is shit and you shouldn't do it.
Gulag was out of commission.
Permabrig had no power and IIRC was exposed to space
Cult round.
Red alert.
Person arrested broke into captain's office stealing hand teleporter, antique laser gun, various other items.
Person arrested had shitty attitude during and after arrest.
Person arrested turned out wasn't even antag. Was extremely pissy when acting like an antag got him treated like an antag.
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Game Master

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #205970

J_Madison wrote: Gulag was out of commission.
Cult round.
Red alert.
Person arrested broke into captain's office stealing hand teleporter, antique laser gun, various other items.
Person arrested turned out wasn't even antag. Was extremely pissy when acting like an antag got him treated like an antag.
Nothing you wrote justifies N2O internals. The more I think about this, the more I regret not giving you a ban for violating rule one. N2O puts the player (not their character) in a weird limbo state where their only choice is to wait it out and hope for the best -OR- ghost, and be unable to get back into their character. It's a fucked up limbo state and you were wrong to do it.
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #205983

J_Madison wrote:
oranges wrote:N20 Brigging is shit and you shouldn't do it.
Gulag was out of commission.
Cult round.
Red alert.
If it's red alert, why didn't you just kill him for being in the capt's office. You can pretty much kill anyone who is acting up on red alert.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
J_Madison
Rarely plays

Post by J_Madison » #205984

Atlanta-Ned wrote:
J_Madison wrote: Gulag was out of commission.
Cult round.
Red alert.
Nothing you wrote justifies N2O internals. The more I think about this, the more I regret not giving you a ban for violating rule one. N2O puts the player (not their character) in a weird limbo state where their only choice is to wait it out and hope for the best -OR- ghost, and be unable to get back into their character. It's a fucked up limbo state and you were wrong to do it.
Could you suggest a better method that doesn't involve killing or releasing them?
Bolien
Byond Username: Bolien

Post by Bolien » #206000

Borging.
Slignerd
Github User

Post by Slignerd » #206931

Literally enforces immershiuns on Sybil.
lzimann
Byond Username: Lzimann
Github Username: lzimann

Post by lzimann » #206934

All admins do that.
Xhagi
Byond Username: Aliannera

Post by Xhagi » #206935

Yes, that's a rule.

If you don't like said rule, the door is that way.

Thank you for the positive feedback for Atlanta, I'm glad he's taken to enforcing the rules so well.
Professional Catgirl and Gayboy Supreme.
Slignerd
Github User

Post by Slignerd » #206940

yeah, I'm aware it's valid. just something you don't see often.
Krusvik
Byond Username: Krusvik

Post by Krusvik » #206977

A little heavy-handed on bans from what I've witnessed, which can be both good and bad. It's reassuring to see they're capable of bringing the hammer down on people who deserve it for shitty behavior. I believe with more time, experience, and exposure to difficult situations, it will pave the way to balanced judgement.

I'm enthusiastic to see how they develop.
J_Madison
Rarely plays

Post by J_Madison » #208203

Rwsolved a metagroup raid fairly quickly during a hub raid on Sybil. Summarily banned those involved in raiding.

Would have appreciated a closure. I didn't realise they were banned until later. This left 3 armed sec officers standing in the hallway banned but armed.
BananaSenor
Byond Username: Banana_Senor

Post by BananaSenor » #208262

J_Madison wrote:This left 3 armed sec officers standing in the hallway banned but armed.
Not completely, Warden spotted the shenanigans while it happened and me and Detective arrived there to collect the braindeads even before the involved admin revived the victim
J_Madison
Rarely plays

Post by J_Madison » #208265

BananaSenor wrote:
J_Madison wrote:This left 3 armed sec officers standing in the hallway banned but armed.
Not completely, Warden spotted the shenanigans while it happened and me and Detective arrived there to collect the braindeads even before the involved admin revived the victim
I was the det. It took me a few minutes until I realised "there's 3 lootable officers" and we shuffled them away. I'm glad nothing was stolen.
I'm glad that Atlanta acted quickly and prevented more disruption.
Bluespace
Byond Username: Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #208267

J_Madison wrote:Rwsolved a metagroup raid fairly quickly during a hub raid on Sybil. Summarily banned those involved in raiding.

Would have appreciated a closure. I didn't realise they were banned until later. This left 3 armed sec officers standing in the hallway banned but armed.

Tasty loot piñatas, ambrosia of the assistants.
I play Boris Pepper.
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Game Master

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #208519

J_Madison wrote:Rwsolved a metagroup raid fairly quickly during a hub raid on Sybil. Summarily banned those involved in raiding.
Shaps did the dirty work, I just responded to the ahelps so they could focus on dropping the hammer
srifenbyxp
Byond Username: Srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #209596

I'd keep a closer eye on him, I had a run in with a griffing CE and he casually said it was an IC issue and to whine to security. The same security who bashed my head in cuffed to a chair for no reason, so not only did he not bother to investigate both of the issues of the CE or HOS he kept quite about it. I knew my vengence would promptly lead to an Ahelp pissing war with the CE so I told him in advance of my action.

To be robust is not about combat prowess, it is the state of readiness for the situation at hand.
Slignerd
Github User

Post by Slignerd » #209598

> Not knowing that a pyroclastic anomaly creates a red slime

I expected better from you both.
Alipheese
Byond Username: Daturix
Github Username: Daturix

Post by Alipheese » #214533

Haven't seen in game but really hard working on the wiki and forums.
Good min.

Screenshots.
Spoiler:
Quotes.
Spoiler:
PKPenguin321 wrote:holy shit that engineering setup
that man deserves a medal
Anonmare wrote:Gee Engie, why does your mom let you have TWO singulos?
The Legend of Scrubs, MD
You are a traitor!
Your current objectives:
Objective #1: They mocked you in life, a lesser janiborg they said. Now they shall know terror.
Objective #2: Hijack the shuttle to ensure no loyalist Nanotrasen crew escape alive and out of custody.
Cuboos wrote: > That god damn engineer who let the singularity loose was a traitor and the only reasonable person on that whole entire station.
bman
Github User
Byond Username: Basilman
Github Username: Militaires

Post by bman » #219003

hosts fun events and maybe one too many it's an ic issue but atleast he's not lzimann.

goodmin mostly.
Slignerd
Github User

Post by Slignerd » #219039

Used to be pretty salty about his admining. While I'm mostly fine with him now, I still believe he could act a bit less dismissive in some situations/regarding some matters.
John_Oxford
Github User
Byond Username: John Oxford
Github Username: JohnOxford

Post by John_Oxford » #219079

objectively shit fourm avatar and deserves to be hung from a crane.

but other than that 10/10 good admin would admin again
Bill Rowe - Used for everything // SYS-OP - AI // SYS-USR - Cyborg
https://gyazo.com/07cbe7219ba24366c1f655ad6c56a524

Signature Content:
Spoiler:
Offical In-Game rank:

TechnoAlchemist wrote:you where always right john, you where always right
>implying the admin conspiracy wasen't just confirmed by a admin.
see, i told you motherfuckers.
NikNakFlak wrote:this isn't a game you can't just post whenever you want
I don't even know what the fuck tg is.

Deitus
Byond Username: Deitus

Post by Deitus » #224420

chill dude, lets me meme with tc trades but does his job right when admin things need doing.
Cw3040
Byond Username: Cw3040

Post by Cw3040 » #234677

This. I personally attribute admins that admin the way Atlanta admins for the reason people have mass-migrated to Basil

Got banned for 48h for getting revenge for shitcurity (Resolving the IC issue ICly), non-lethally.
Spoiler:
GREYTIDE STATIONWIDE
ImageImage
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #234690

Cw3040 wrote:Got banned for 48h for getting revenge for shitcurity (Resolving the IC issue ICly), non-lethally.
>Banned for 1440 minutes - Left the warden (Who had the disk) tied up and helpless in a locked maint room during known nuke ops because the warden tased him for running into the brig with a mask on and a clearly stolen ID. Claimed he "had no choice" and refused to acknowledge any guilt.
>Banned for 2880 minutes - This is your second ban for leaving someone naked in maintenance, so it's two days this time. Kidnapping a security officer and leaving them stranded in maint is not an acceptable IC revenge for them doing their job.

Really jogs your nog.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #234903

You didn't need to post Saeg, he has an ancap meme for his avatar. It says all you need to know
Cw3040

Post by Cw3040 » #235022

oranges wrote:You didn't need to post Saeg, he has an ancap meme for his avatar. It says all you need to know
Yep. The fact that I use a meme as my avatar because I haven't commissioned Kor's girl for art yet and can't draw worth shit is all you need to know.
Spoiler:
All you really need to know (and what my profile picture implies) is that I use memes and 2d spessmens to "cope" with the fact that I am a complete and total failure; and anytime I'm banned (and therefore can't do 2d spessmens) it commonly results in an autistic outburst and me hating the person who took it away from me forever.
Spoiler:
GREYTIDE STATIONWIDE
ImageImage
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #235430

Cw3040 wrote:
oranges wrote:You didn't need to post Saeg, he has an ancap meme for his avatar. It says all you need to know
Spoiler:
All you really need to know (and what my profile picture implies) is that I use memes and 2d spessmens to "cope" with the fact that I am a complete and total failure; and anytime I'm banned (and therefore can't do 2d spessmens) it commonly results in an autistic outburst and me hating the person who took it away from me forever.
dude

i need this
Cw3040

Post by Cw3040 » #235443

Armhulen wrote:
Cw3040 wrote:
Spoiler:
dude

i need this
what.
Spoiler:
GREYTIDE STATIONWIDE
ImageImage
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #235498

check my signature

this admin is really really good, ran a fun wizard event (if you could call it that) and generally was very interactive with the crew in that round

yassssssssssssss
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Game Master

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #235504

Armhulen wrote: this admin is really really good, ran a fun wizard event (if you could call it that) and generally was very interactive with the crew in that round

yassssssssssssss
We're calling it MILDLY PERTURBED SPELLCASTERS and it's what happens when you discover that you can't switch a wizard round to Bullshit Ragin' Mages.
Cw3040

Post by Cw3040 » #235579

Armhulen wrote:check my signature
I'm glad my autism's being documented somewhere. Thanks for that.

(That was a joke thanks for coming)
Spoiler:
GREYTIDE STATIONWIDE
ImageImage
Copybass
Byond Username: Copybass

Post by Copybass » #237195

Hangs out on Sybil so instant plus

Hosted the hilarious Mildly Perturbed Mages

Happy now?

Edit: Why does your feedback link still go to that deleted thread
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Game Master

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #237243

Copybass wrote:Hangs out on Sybil so instant plus

Hosted the hilarious Mildly Perturbed Mages

Happy now?
:3c
Copybass wrote: Edit: Why does your feedback link still go to that deleted thread
woop woop, fixed.
metacide
Byond Username: Metacide

Post by metacide » #258813

Brief tale of a shabby round. Not a complaint but more a potential catalyst for discussion. :popcorn:

So I'm GROOSE the Asimov AI. I see cult stuff and shout it out to warn the crew. Security and the chaplain are killing cultists in the corridors, the Captain demands to be let in to change my laws from Asimov. I say no, you'll clearly tell me to kill cultists, boo, law 1. They adminhelp and I get BWOINKed repeatedly by Ned who gives me an earful and tells me to let him in, even though I say we both know he's going to order me to kill cultists or make me PALADIN or something. Can't do anything for ages in between constantly yelling Captain saying I'm rogue and Ned BWOINKing me saying I need to let him in or I'm violating my Asimov laws.

Anyway get PALADIN'd remotely by a roboticist, so hey ho, moot point.

Declare that I'm PALADIN on radio, security, and command channel, explain that cultists are evil and must be stopped, crew must be protected, etc. Fight the cultists along with security, command, and the chaplain for a bit, trying to sort things out as best I can. Captain has long since sauntered off. I call the shuttle to get as many to safety as I can. Then lo and behond the same Captain wordlessly turns up at my core and slowly starts breaking in. I shout out what he's doing and ask for backup, no one ever turns up, and the Captain murders me for no reason without a word. I presume he's a cult.

Turns out no, he wasn't, he killed me "for not following my laws earlier", even though we're on the same team now and supposed to be fighting cultists. I complain to Ned to no avail - he won't tell me if he told that guy he could kill me or what. Looks like a cheeky revenge kill. The same Captain causes a lot of trouble for those fighting the cultists, who manage at the last second to summon just before the shuttle I called departs. Boo. The Captain says it was totally legit in OOC at the end.

Boo hiss Ned you silly goose, come on, Asimov protects all humans, don't encourage boob Captains to cry AI ROGUE and kill anyone who upsets them, you can do better and I'm still a bit salty.
Last edited by metacide on Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:17 pm, edited 6 times in total.
MetaStation is currently running by vote or by default on both Sibyl and Basil
Feedback and suggestions are welcome in the MetaStation thread
D&B
Byond Username: Repukan

Post by D&B » #258814

Admin complaints are next corner sir.
Spoiler:
[20:26:02]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Welp. It was just a prank bro isn't a very good excuse when it comes to unprovoked nonantag murder, but since this is your first time doing it and you seem to understand the problem instead of a bannu I'm just going to leave you with a warning. Please PLEASE don't do this again in the future, as funny as crackhead broken bottle memes can be. Alrighty? Do you have any input on this?
[20:26:39]ADMIN: PM: [censored]->[censored admin]: Alright, no problem. I have some input. Fuck my boy pussy.
[20:27:06]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Okay then. Have fun.
[20:31:29]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Excuse me?
J_Madison wrote: that's a stupid fucking stat
you don't play, you've never played
lying little shit with your bullshit stat
fuck you
ColonicAcid wrote:and with enough practise i too could blow my own dick so well that only the gods know how it feels.
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Game Master

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #259274

metacide wrote:[Brief tale of a shabby round]
I'm sorry you disagreed with my ruling on this matter. Thank you for your feedback.
calzilla1
Byond Username: Calzilla1

Post by calzilla1 » #259468

Bwoinked me for lighting a few people on fire 0.5/10
Life is too short for anything meaningful and too long for anything memeingful
Super Aggro Crag wrote: The best shitpost youll ever be responsible for will be your obituary.
Quality debate brought to you by ColonicAcid wrote:imagine having this little empathy

do you have autism bud? does your brain not see these people as humans? are they just a faceless statistic to you?
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Game Master

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #259479

calzilla1 wrote:Bwoinked me for lighting a few people on fire 0.5/10
Oh right, I almost forgot to note you for this. Thanks for reminding me!