Saegrimr - a literal IRL jew does ingame jew things

LNGLY
Byond Username: LNGLY

Saegrimr - a literal IRL jew does ingame jew things

Post by LNGLY » #111996

Byond account and character name: Eiuo - random
Admin: Smegmir
Time incident occured: ~45mins ago
Detailed summary: Some HOP was doing announcements like 'Remember to turn on suit sensors so der juden don't get you! And hide your coins!' and gave his ID the title 'Nazi' or something like that. He didn't kill anyone or round up all the jew crewmembers or anything like that.

Saegrimr apparently made him valid and the captain killed him. I'm not sure if he specifically told the captain to kill him in an adminwhisper or broadly announced that he was valid - I can't find any announcement, so I think it was option #1.

Here's what Saegrimr, who I should note is Jewish IRL, had to say about this amazing punishment that's keeping us all that much safer from griefers, brigands and whatnot.

Text version for searching logs:

Code: Select all

DEAD: Hannibal Barca says, "saegrimr i dont know how being a nazi made me valid"
DEAD: Hannibal Barca asks, "??"
DEAD: ADMIN(Saegrimr) says, "Well now you do"
DEAD: Hannibal Barca says, "no i dont"
DEAD: Hannibal Barca says, "why does being a nazi make me valid"
DEAD: ADMIN(Saegrimr) says, "Because its hilarious"
DEAD: Hurricane Gearshift says, "uh oh"
DEAD: ADMIN(Saegrimr) says, "le hitler did nothing wrong face"
DEAD: ADMIN(Saegrimr) says, "Hannibal are you seriously one of those holocaust deniers?"
DEAD: Hannibal Barca says, "i dont deny the holocaust, i deny its exaggerated figures"
DEAD: ADMIN(Saegrimr) says, "Oh dear"
DEAD: Hannibal Barca says, "you still havent told me how being a nazi valids me"
DEAD: ADMIN(Saegrimr) says, "Because I said so."
DEAD: Hannibal Barca says, "you arent answering because you yourself dont know how"
DEAD: ADMIN(Saegrimr) says, "No literally, because I said so. I can literally declare any action valid in the interest of round progression."
DEAD: ADMIN(Saegrimr) says, "Feel free to make an admin complaint if you disagree."
I'll stop this complaint here. You're all adults (minus niknakflak) and can easily understand why this isn't okay without me giving my opinion. Can we come to terms with the fact that 100% of the playerbase and 95% of the administrator team hates Saegrimr and wants him gone - and make it so? Why are we keeping people on the administration team when they do nothing but fuck up, over and over?
Last edited by LNGLY on Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:33 am, edited 3 times in total.
NicholasRage
Byond Username: Nicholas Rage

Re: Saegrimr - a literal IRL jew does ingame jew things

Post by NicholasRage » #111997

Wait, you think that Saegrimr told the Captain to kill the HoP or something? Because that wasn't the impression that I got from the round at all. There were a lot of people yelling about being Nazis and all sorts of drama between a lot of departments and the Captain. I think there's more to it than Saegrimr's race.

On top of that, I thought it was common knowledge that being a Nazi makes you valid, just as much as reading WGW or Killing Ian.
Last edited by NicholasRage on Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
LNGLY

Post by LNGLY » #111998

NicholasRage wrote: I thought it was common knowledge that being a Nazi makes you valid, just as much as reading WGW or Killing Ian.
Only one of these things makes you valid. One used to but does no longer, and one never has.

I wasn't playing this round and wasn't watching for all of it, so I can't say what was happening precisely with the nazi HOP.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #111999

Oh lord you actually made this thread.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
LNGLY

Post by LNGLY » #112000

It smells like hummus and smegma suddenly, someone hang up incense please
Scones
Byond Username: Scones

Post by Scones » #112001

OOC: Eiuo: i cant wait for when you're deadminned and kill yourself because you cant assert yourself over others any more
OOC: Eiuo: i will literally throw a party
OOC: Eiuo: saegrimr how does it feel to know tons of people's lives would improve if you died

You guys clearly have some issues that are not going to be resolved via an admin complaint
plplplplp WOOOOooo hahahhaha
LNGLY

Post by LNGLY » #112002

It would be great if you would comment on the topic of the thread instead of intentionally trying to draw heat away from your buttbuddy. Irrelevant administrator peanut posting is still irrelevant peanut posting.
Scones
Byond Username: Scones

Post by Scones » #112005

I'm saying that your own comments, which are off topic ad hominems at best, are not only detracting from the validity of the complaint but making it look more and more like a flimsy excuse to make another jab at someone who you have been fighting with for an extended period of time. Normally it wouldn't even be touched on but how many years have you and Saegrimr been going at it? It's old.

As for the complaint, I don't see an issue here. Someone did stupid stuff ICly and got their shit pushed in, ICly, for it. Every time I've seen someone spawn as Hitler or do some 1488 nazi gimmick, it gets shut down by admins or other players in record speeds - People are well aware that they are inviting those responses when they start behaving as such.
plplplplp WOOOOooo hahahhaha
LNGLY

Post by LNGLY » #112006

Scones wrote: People are well aware that they are inviting those responses when they start behaving as such. (doing roleplay gimmicks i don't like)
Yeah dude, you got it. These are the words of someone who totally understands that what he did wasn't allowed: 'Why was I made valid? I don't understand'.

How the fuck do you get off claiming that this was an infraction against a rule when someone asks Saegrimr why he was made valid and he says "Because I said so." Is the rule being violated called 'The Saegrimr Rule of Because I Said So'? Where can we read it?

Really you should be part of this complaint too, because apparently you also think it's acceptable to enforce your personal unwritten rules on the rest of the server.
Last edited by LNGLY on Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:29 am, edited 3 times in total.
Falamazeer
Byond Username: Wootanon

Post by Falamazeer » #112007

I played this round, and I also played the round way back when, errorage had the weight to throw around to try to make nazi symbols a no touch issue, And Not even that long ago during the terbs unban appeal I ahelped and asked sticky if swastikas were banned, he said go ahead, and I did, I crowbarred one right on the floor.

Guess what? world didn't end.

Nazi referances are not against the rules at last check, it's stupid, and oohlalaedgy, but at last check they in no way justified an admin in interfering with the round. sure it's retarded and offensive, but so is throwing a corgi in a washing machine, and double dick lizard erp. this is not SJWstation, Check your personnel hangups at the door.
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #112010

IIRC, the only nazi-related thing that makes you valid without question is signing up as Adolf Hilter (Because that's just asking to have an admin send the Time Police Deathsquad after you)
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #112011

I ask him why he's making announcements to kill the captain, he responds because of his nazi gimmick, I congratulate him on making himself valid.

AYYY LOG TIME.

Code: Select all

[05:30:13]ADMIN: PM: Saegrimr/(Leif Spacerikson)->Megalopeos/(Hannibal Barca): Alright cool so now that you're not busy, what was with trying to get people to kill the captain and trying to order golems to kill a sec officer?
[05:30:39]ADMIN: PM: Megalopeos/(Hannibal Barca)->Saegrimr/(Leif Spacerikson): she was trying to kill me, and surprise surprise, she did
[05:31:01]ADMIN: PM: Saegrimr/(Leif Spacerikson)->Megalopeos/(Hannibal Barca): Maybe because you were trying to get people to kill the captain and her, so it doesn't look like she started it. She ended it.
[05:31:37]ADMIN: PM: Megalopeos/(Hannibal Barca)->Saegrimr/(Leif Spacerikson): i didnt try to get anybody to do anything. i was doing a gimmick and the Captain was being hitler. she literally didnt need to get involved. she started it.
[05:31:51]ADMIN: PM: Saegrimr/(Leif Spacerikson)->Megalopeos/(Hannibal Barca): What gimmick and what about that RD's announcement you made?
[05:32:05]ADMIN: PM: Megalopeos/(Hannibal Barca)->Saegrimr/(Leif Spacerikson): the nazi gimmick, the RD announcement i made was after i escaped from the captain trying to kill me
[05:32:25]ADMIN: PM: Saegrimr/(Leif Spacerikson)->Megalopeos/(Hannibal Barca): Congrats on making yourself literally valid by pulling a nazi gimmick.
[05:32:36]ADMIN: PM: Megalopeos/(Hannibal Barca)->Saegrimr/(Leif Spacerikson): And why did i make myself valid because of that?
[05:32:50]SAY: Ghost/Megalopeos : lol @ admin saying im valid because i made a nazi gimmick
[05:32:52]SAY: Ghost/Megalopeos : wut?
[05:32:59]SAY: Ghost/Megalopeos : le hitler was bad XD
[05:33:06]SAY: Ghost/Megalopeos : le hitler was Nazi party by itself
[05:33:09]SAY: Ghost/Megalopeos : lmao
[05:33:27]ADMIN: HELP: Megalopeos/(Hannibal Barca): ?? how did i make myself valid by pulling a nazi gimmick?? - heard by 3 non-AFK admins who have +BAN.
[05:33:35]SAY: Ghost/Megalopeos : rofl at the captain executing people
[05:34:52]SAY: Ghost/Megalopeos : this captain is literally fucking hitler
[05:34:58]SAY: Ghost/Megalopeos : going around killing people
[05:34:59]SAY: Ghost/Megalopeos : lmao
[05:35:07]ADMIN: Saegrimr/(Leif Spacerikson) : But you were the one doing the nazi gimmick, how is HE hitler?
[05:35:21]SAY: Ghost/Megalopeos : saegrimr i dont know how being a nazi made me valid
[05:35:22]SAY: Ghost/Megalopeos : ??
[05:35:38]SAY: Ghost/Megalopeos : ........
[05:35:40]ADMIN: Saegrimr/(Leif Spacerikson) : Well now you do
[05:35:46]SAY: Ghost/Megalopeos : no i dont
[05:35:50]SAY: Ghost/Megalopeos : why does being a nazi make me valid
[05:35:56]ADMIN: Saegrimr/(Leif Spacerikson) : Because its hilarious
[05:36:02]SAY: Ghost/Megalopeos : Uh, what?
[05:36:05]SAY: Ghost/Megalopeos : admin, are you 12
[05:36:07]SAY: Ghost/Megalopeos : lmao
[05:36:13]ADMIN: Saegrimr/(Leif Spacerikson) : le hitler did nothing wrong face
[05:36:15]ADMIN: Saegrimr/(Leif Spacerikson) : :^)
[05:36:29]SAY: Ghost/Megalopeos : le hitler was bad xd and maked holocaust and killeds jews
[05:36:39]OOC: Hannibal Barca/Megalopeos : le Hitler was Nazi party
[05:36:45]ADMIN: Saegrimr/(Leif Spacerikson) : He personally pulled every lever on every gas chamber I know I watched him
[05:36:57]SAY: Ghost/Megalopeos : saegrimr well i mean your family died in the holocaust
[05:37:02]SAY: Ghost/Megalopeos : so you would know about hitler
[05:37:10]SAY: Ghost/Megalopeos : goyim
[05:37:31]SAY: Ghost/Megalopeos : HITLER KILLED JEWS THE MEDIA TOLD ME
[05:37:32]SAY: Ghost/Megalopeos : ROFLMAO
[05:37:43]ADMIN: Saegrimr/(Leif Spacerikson) : Hannibal are you seriously one of those holocaust deniers?
[05:37:55]SAY: Ghost/Megalopeos : i dont deny the holocaust, i deny its exaggerated figures
[05:38:05]ADMIN: Saegrimr/(Leif Spacerikson) : Oh dear
[05:38:22]SAY: Ghost/Megalopeos : you still havent told me how being a nazi valids me
[05:38:33]ADMIN: Saegrimr/(Leif Spacerikson) : Because I said so.
[05:38:44]SAY: Ghost/Megalopeos : you arent answering because you yourself dont know how
[05:38:51]SAY: Ghost/Eiuo : saegrimr
[05:38:54]SAY: Ghost/Eiuo : i hope u know
[05:39:02]SAY: Ghost/Eiuo : that youtre going to tget fgucked for this shit
[05:39:03]ADMIN: Saegrimr/(Leif Spacerikson) : No literally, because I said so. I can literally declare any action valid in the interest of round progression.
[05:39:04]SAY: Ghost/Eiuo : eventually
[05:39:17]SAY: Ghost/Megalopeos : IM ADMIN AND I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT
[05:39:24]ADMIN: Saegrimr/(Leif Spacerikson) : Feel free to make an admin complaint if you disagree.
[05:39:27]SAY: Ghost/Megalopeos : I NEVER HAD ANY RIGHTS IRL AND NOW IM POWERTRIPPING IN A SPESSMEN 2D GAME
[05:39:34]SAY: Ghost/Megalopeos : GOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
[05:40:00]SAY: Ghost/Megalopeos : lmao
[05:40:02]SAY: Ghost/Megalopeos : "I make the rules"
[05:40:15]SAY: Ghost/Megalopeos : saegrimr must have felt really good typing that
[05:40:21]SAY: Ghost/Megalopeos : hes a SS13 admin
[05:40:27]SAY: Ghost/Megalopeos : what an accomplishment lmao
[05:40:45]SAY: Ghost/Megalopeos : hitler was bad dude
[05:40:47]SAY: Ghost/Megalopeos : the media told me
[05:40:57]SAY: Ghost/Megalopeos : hitler killed 6 billion trillion jews so hes a bad dude
[05:41:15]ADMIN: Saegrimr/(Leif Spacerikson) : No seriously how old are you
[05:41:23]SAY: Ghost/Eiuo : guys i fuckijng told you that saegrimr is a jew
[05:42:04]ADMIN: Saegrimr/(Leif Spacerikson) : I refuse to believe someone this mad about having his nazi gimmick ruled as valid is over 18
[05:42:08]SAY: Ghost/Megalopeos : Read the Media dude I dont Like Hitler Didnt He Kill Like 6 Zillion Jews
[05:42:21]SAY: Ghost/Megalopeos : ???
[05:42:48]SAY: Ghost/Megalopeos : No One Here Likes Hitler The Media Told Me He Is A Bad Person So Hes A Bad Person
[05:43:04]ADMIN: Saegrimr/(Leif Spacerikson) : Dear lord can you throw a bigger cryfit over it?
[05:43:17]SAY: Ghost/Megalopeos : salts captain was crap
[05:43:20]SAY: Ghost/Megalopeos : hes going around killing people
[05:43:47]SAY: Ghost/Megalopeos : captain is powertripping so bad
[05:43:57]SAY: Ghost/Megalopeos : yes
[05:44:04]SAY: Ghost/Eiuo : saegrimr i said that i think ur a jew unironically yesterday
[05:44:07]SAY: Ghost/Megalopeos : Zeela is acting as the HoS
[05:44:08]SAY: Ghost/Eiuo : and i fucking knew its the truth
[05:44:12]SAY: Ghost/Eiuo : lmao
[05:44:16]SAY: Ghost/Eiuo : smile for admin complains
[05:44:17]ADMIN: Saegrimr/(Leif Spacerikson) : I know you unironically think these things, lngly
[05:44:18]SAY: Ghost/Eiuo : you little faggots
[05:44:24]ADMIN: Saegrimr/(Leif Spacerikson) : We got the bad blood from all the way back during /jp/
[05:44:39]SAY: Ghost/Eiuo : you got that AIDS blood from grandpa vekter fucking your twink butt
[05:44:44]SAY: Ghost/Eiuo : thats the only bad blood here
[05:45:01]ADMIN: Saegrimr/(Leif Spacerikson) : Why Vekter of all people?
[05:45:05]ADMIN: Saegrimr/(Leif Spacerikson) : Did he wrong you somehow?
[05:45:45]SAY: Ghost/Eiuo : i gotta screenshot all ur shit and make one big easy image for it saegrimr, this will be a great posterchild of how awful you are
I do appreciate you leaving out the delicious bits of the logs though, and the random shitflinging, lngly.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
LNGLY

Post by LNGLY » #112012

The guy specifically tells you that he didn't start the fight with the captain, the captain did, and you ignore him because he did a nazi gimmick that hurt your feelings.
[05:31:37]ADMIN: PM: Megalopeos/(Hannibal Barca)->Saegrimr/(Leif Spacerikson): i didnt try to get anybody to do anything. i was doing a gimmick and the Captain was being hitler. she literally didnt need to get involved. she started it.
And why are you suddenly changing your story now? Why is it that now that the admin complaint you asked for is up, he was made valid for a fight with the captain, not because
DEAD: Hannibal Barca says, "you still havent told me how being a nazi valids me"
DEAD: ADMIN(Saegrimr) says, "Because I said so."
or because
DEAD: Hannibal Barca says, "why does being a nazi make me valid"
DEAD: ADMIN(Saegrimr) says, "Because its hilarious"
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #112015

I never changed my story, you made the accusation that I "specifically told the captain to kill him in an adminwhisper" so I was clarifying this.

I would have then asked the captain about the attacks until I learned it was because of the nazi gimmick, at which point I lost interest and declared it valid on the captain's part. Cue extreme deadchat salt from the both of you and this hilarious complaint.
LNGLY

Post by LNGLY » #112016

Saegrimr wrote:
I would have then asked the captain about the attacks until I learned it was because of the nazi gimmick, at which point I lost interest and declared it valid on the captain's part.
Cool! You have dropped all pretenses that this was about a fight with the captain and admitted that it was because you don't like the nazi gimmick. It's refreshing to hear you actually admit your fuckups in public. This is the first step.
Falamazeer

Post by Falamazeer » #112017

So wait, did he actually interfere or cause this? or just not move in on it after the nazi got murdered?
Because if the captain, on his own, decided to move in on this, then crying foul after is stupid.

If by 'made him valid' you mean he whispered him or centcomm announcement or some such, that's bullshit, but him not banning someone for accepting and acting on a gimmick bait, that's nothing short of retarded.

I'm a little confused.
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #112021

I did nothing but ask a question about a fight between two people, and then declare one person's actions to be valid AFTER the fight had concluded.
Falamazeer

Post by Falamazeer » #112024

Then why is this an admin complaint and not a ban req? if you don't like an admins decision whether it's bias on social issues, or just disagree with the premise, you throw out a req and get someone else to handle it.

Scones is right, this is a grudge thread and I'm sorry for my part in it
Fuck this thread, I'm out. there is a difference between an admin SJWing, and an easily foreseeable IC reaction to a stupid gimmick.
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #112025

Falamazeer wrote:Scones is right, this is a grudge thread and I'm sorry for my part in it.
I was hoping people would realize that from his first couple of ridiculous posts.
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #112030

What the actual fuck is wrong with you.

LNGLY I'm shoving you on post approval or something jesus fuck if you ever act this retarded in OOC or the forums again you're getting a ban.

EDIT: Actually you have warnings for this weirdly obsessive racist shit already so I'm just going to ban you now for a few days a week because he's totally unrepentant as well as a shitter.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman