[Ausops] - Locking Appeals, Refusing to Talk, I don't even

Tornadium
Byond Username: Tornadium

[Ausops] - Locking Appeals, Refusing to Talk, I don't even

Post by Tornadium » #161002

Not going to write a wall of text.

>HG spoke to me in IRC, told me to create an appeal on the grounds that it appeared that I was okay to go on probation. I say I want to talk to Ausops and Shaps first to try to work out whatever issue they have with me so I'm not having them breathing over my shoulder just waiting for any reason they can find.

>Try to do so for a few days, Get no response at all. Create an appeal thread to try to get a dialogue going between myself ausops and shaps which I can then edit later with my pre-written appeal.

>Ausops outright locks it, memes and shitposts and once again refuses to discuss it or allow me to create an appeal.

I honestly don't know what I'm meant to do at this point.
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Re: [Ausops] - Locking Appeals, Refusing to Talk, I don't ev

Post by imblyings » #161003

>dispute two bans despite multiple admins, even some players telling you you are wrong
>won't accept it
>lie about it after the fact
>i dindu nuffin constantly
>cause headaches for all those involved
>lie about it even now, saying that it's just some """"personal issue"""" myself or Shaps have against you

You're either fucked in the head in which case I advise seeking help or you're a liar conscious of that fact. This server and my patience are not obliged in any way to entertain your appeals nor your presence here.
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.
Tornadium

Post by Tornadium » #161004

imblyings wrote:>dispute two bans despite multiple admins, even some players telling you you are wrong
>won't accept it
>lie about it after the fact
>i dindu nuffin constantly
>cause headaches for all those involved
>lie about it even now, saying that it's just some """"personal issue"""" myself or Shaps have against you

You're either fucked in the head in which case I advise seeking help or you're a liar conscious of that fact. This server and my patience are not obliged in any way to entertain your appeals nor your presence here.
You keep claiming I have lied, What about?

Nor have I claimed I dindu nuffin, Like ever. Ask HG, I spoke to him and explained what happened and he asked me a few questions about what I enjoy doing in SS13 and why I play it etc. I'm not lying when I say you have some kind of personal issue, other admins have commented on it and I find it extremely hard to believe someone can be this bitter over nothing. I'm trying to have a reasonable discussion with you and you just shitpost and lie in response to justify blanket removing me from the server without contest. The appeals are not TO YOU, they are to the HEADMIN who is handling my issue, therefore I have no idea why you are locking the ban appeals as if it is within your divine right to do so.
capi duffman
Byond Username: Capi duffman

Post by capi duffman » #161098

He is noisy, never admits doing anything wrong, never accepts an outcome against him, and nags and uses circular arguments until he gets his way.

And all of this could be avoided with a sorry.
I understand Ausops, selfishness should have a limit.
Tornadium

Post by Tornadium » #161103

Actually I have admitted fault on many occassions.

That is precisely why HG said I could go on probation. Please stop making things up.
Tornadium

Post by Tornadium » #161871

Haven't been able to get a hold of HG on IRC for the last few day so Bump.

Also People he intentionally copy pasted the same reply as a shit post meme. Just thought i'd point that out.
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Post by imblyings » #161908

I advise seeking help
This server and my patience are not obliged in any way to entertain your appeals nor your presence here.
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.
Tornadium

Post by Tornadium » #161911

This has nothing to do with your patience, HG told me to appeal and that I had enough for a probation and I have done so.

You interfering with that process because of whatever personal issue or grudge that is behind this wave of angst such that I have never seen before is irrelevant bro.
Tornadium

Post by Tornadium » #163265

Still kinda waiting, Can't get a reply in IRC either.
Shadowlight213
Byond Username: Shadowlight213
Github Username: Shadowlight213

Post by Shadowlight213 » #163316

Kor and I discussed it. Kor has stated that he wants no part in this at all.
I'm kinda with him on that. If hg wants to put you on probation, they can. However, they would need to be the one to handle any pleas to headmins related to you in ban appeals. You reap what you sow hg.
Tornadium

Post by Tornadium » #163321

palpatine213 wrote:Kor and I discussed it. Kor has stated that he wants no part in this at all.
I'm kinda with him on that. If hg wants to put you on probation, they can. However, they would need to be the one to handle any pleas to headmins related to you in ban appeals. You reap what you sow hg.
I understand not wanting to get involved. I'm still just waiting to be able to actually appeal since every appeal I make is immediately closed by Ausops despite the situation having nothing to do with him anymore. I mean I could just keep making appeals, but that will obviously be held against me and used as ammunition so yeah.

I have to say it is starting to get kind of incredibly ridiculous as to how seriously this is being treated though, I played here for what 4-5 years now with no incidents up until September of last year? With all Sec related bans removed because Kor didn't think they were valid bans? I don't see people who have been constant shitlers, faced numerous permabans or hell even crashing the server being treated with the same level of "risk". It's actually pretty mind boggling to be completely honest, I haven't seen this level of blowing shit out of proportion outside of those fully autistic RP communities where you get permabanned for breathing.
Shadowlight213

Post by Shadowlight213 » #163329

Ah. Well, make another appeal I guess? Or I can reopen your past one if you prefer that. Hg will handle the appeal and I'll prevent ausops from auto denying it.
Tornadium

Post by Tornadium » #163334

palpatine213 wrote:Ah. Well, make another appeal I guess? Or I can reopen your past one if you prefer that. Hg will handle the appeal and I'll prevent ausops from auto denying it.
I'll wait and see what HG says first I think, I mean he already knows whats going on.

I don't trust that Ausops won't try closing it or fucking with the appeal somehow either, despite your best attempts. Been trying to talk to the dude to figure out where this anger comes from but nothing yet.
Hornygranny
Horny Police
Byond Username: Hornygranny

Post by Hornygranny » #163472

I'm putting you on 6 months mega probation. If you're not participating harmoniously in society expect to get binned.
Tornadium

Post by Tornadium » #163473

Thank you, I appreciate it HG.

I'd be happy to be job banned from Sec and Heads if that helps until you are happy that I can play without issue.
Hornygranny
Horny Police
Byond Username: Hornygranny

Post by Hornygranny » #163475

Your behavior is your own responsibility, if you don't think you can play heads or sec without getting in trouble, then don't.
Shadowlight213

Post by Shadowlight213 » #164364

This seems reaolved, so I'm gonna go ahead and lock it. Message me if this was in error.