[sawrge] being sensitive as fuck to the word nigger

bman
Github User
Byond Username: Basilman
Github Username: Militaires

[sawrge] being sensitive as fuck to the word nigger

Post by bman » #254344

so one day im in down bad calling kevinz a faggot on ahelp as usual we have a few laughs and then i send him a midi to play.

sawrge replies with "nice virus" so i ask him what antivirus he's using and he says "norton" so i call him a nigger/faggot for using norton. sawrge proceeds to give me a regurgitated spiel about the TALK TO ADMIN RESPECTFULLY THEY'RE DOING YOU VOLUNTEER WORK NOBODY ASKED THEM TO DO SO YOU NEED TO SHOW GRATITUDE and at that point i thought he couldnt top it off and completely lost it.

i call him a nigger for thinking that admins who do volunteer work nobody asked them to do and which they can quit doing at any time deserve GRATITUDE in return. he replies with "WOW THE N-WORD? SUCH DISTASTEFUL" and i go down the kek zone again i didnt think he could top it off but he did. i reply with "we goon now boys" and post it on ooc.

i forgot to mention this entire time i kept posting him back he continuously spammed the IC issue button to spam my chat text screen with annoying IT'S AN IC ISSUE text in huge ahelp size.

so i argue with him that we're not goon and that saying nigger isnt allowed so he replies with this: "talk me with respect or it was stop saying nigger before I REMOVE YOU" and then he threatened me to ban me for using nigger multiple times afterwards and honestly i wanted him to do it so i can double over in pain

i tell him squeeze it nigga, he doesnt and opts to spam my chat box with red IT'S AN IC ISSUE text again, he says "he's gonna add a note to my account about saying nigger" if i dont stop.

THEN i log off the server cause my sides were in orbit

next round i ahelp him "we're just memeing right" to make sure he's not just being shit on purpose he tells me "yeah just stop using ahelp to TROLL or MEME" and i dont know where he got the impression im trolling him from.

i just agree then i send the admins another midi to play http://www.mediafire.com/file/xb401rmwu ... t_race.ogg

"HEY THAT FILENAME IS DISTASTEFUL IM NOT PLAYIN THAT" and then my sides entered stage 2, not only was this just a youtube video title but he actually genuinely didnt play the ogg cause it had the word NIGGA in its FILENAME, im in a fever dream at this point so i TRY to explain that we dont disallow saying nigger and that he should TOUGHEN THE FUCK UP.

stp comes along and tells me it's a bad, i ask him "But since when did we disallow that" he replies with "you're hurting his feeling"

10/10

captain sawrge
Byond Username: Sawrge

Re: [sawrge] being sensitive as fuck to the word nigger

Post by captain sawrge » #254349

nigga what
bman
Github User

Post by bman » #254350

captain sawrge wrote:nigga what
dont make me pull logs
danno
Byond Username: Dannno

Post by danno » #254352

delet this
TheColdTurtle
Byond Username: TheColdTurtle

Post by TheColdTurtle » #254356

Is this a new kind of shitposting?
bman
Github User

Post by bman » #254359

TheColdTurtle wrote:Is this a new kind of shitposting?
yes

edit: no im serious this happened
Last edited by bman on Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #254361

The shed is that way.
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
TheColdTurtle
Byond Username: TheColdTurtle

Post by TheColdTurtle » #254363

The dog is that way