I'm very pissed off about this
Yes he was
Tsaricide
Byond Username: Tsaricide

Re: [Ausops]

Post by Tsaricide » #140815

iamgoofball wrote:He wasn't leaving before this shit you dickweed

I'm very pissed off about this
He told me a month ago he was leaving after christmas, might have been more than a month ago.

He also said I was getting his headmin position I believe.
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #140822

He said basically the day he got headmin that he was going to leave at Christmas
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Post by imblyings » #140825

It was never in the job description for headmins to willingly create and deal with forum drama in the middle of their term. Think of it as good time management where tasks are divided into easily manageable portions to prevent fatigue because that's what it was, regardless of anything anyone else thinks or says.

Yeah I said I'd help keep things running until Christmas right in my election thread four months ago so it really shouldn't be a surprise. Otherwise I'll be hanging around to finish a map I don't want to have wasted effort on etc
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #140834

Tornadium wrote:
ThanatosRa wrote:
Tornadium wrote:
ThanatosRa wrote:
Tornadium wrote:
ThanatosRa wrote:Just forum ban him and be done with it.
Forum ban me for attempting to defend myself?
To be fair I have NEVER liked you.
I don't even know you.
Honestly, that's by design. For most of the forum.
Yeah but I don't even remember you from like the 2010-2014 period.
I've been around since at least 2013 if not earlier. But I've always kept a low profile. So whatever. good riddance. You're Toxic.
Tornadium
Byond Username: Tornadium

Post by Tornadium » #140841

Zilenan91 wrote:Yeah. Over the past six months admins have had to deal with Tornadium being a shit and getting permabanned twice and it getting appealed each time. Hell, I've only been playing the game as a whole for six fucking months and I've never even had a single server ban. It's long past time for him to get rule 0'd and be done with him.
In five years up to when this started I had a grand total of 5 bans.

Four of those 5 are :

- Accidental IC in OOC on the first few days I played on the server.
- Mime Job ban for speaking as a Mime again when I was learning.
- Accidentally detonating a bomb and going immediately to the admins and admitting what I did while learning toxins.
- Accidentally releasing Singulo by leaving emitter on 2 and forgetting to turn it down, again reporting immediately when I realized what I did.

If I was really such a terrible player I would have been rule 0'd years ago.

This is entirely down to a period of bans that took place starting in June and Spilling over into July. So shit that happened what nearly 5-6 months ago now (I got the timing of the bans wrong).
imblyings wrote:It was never in the job description for headmins to willingly create and deal with forum drama in the middle of their term. Think of it as good time management where tasks are divided into easily manageable portions to prevent fatigue because that's what it was, regardless of anything anyone else thinks or says.

Yeah I said I'd help keep things running until Christmas right in my election thread four months ago so it really shouldn't be a surprise. Otherwise I'll be hanging around to finish a map I don't want to have wasted effort on etc
So what was it, You decided when you got headmin that you would just ban me towards the end because you didn't like the outcome that the last set of headmins arrived at?

Why the grudge? Honestly?
ThanatosRa wrote:
Tornadium wrote:
ThanatosRa wrote:
Tornadium wrote:
ThanatosRa wrote:
Tornadium wrote:
ThanatosRa wrote:Just forum ban him and be done with it.
Forum ban me for attempting to defend myself?
To be fair I have NEVER liked you.
I don't even know you.
Honestly, that's by design. For most of the forum.
Yeah but I don't even remember you from like the 2010-2014 period.
I've been around since at least 2013 if not earlier. But I've always kept a low profile. So whatever. good riddance. You're Toxic.
So have I. NikNak went and checked the DB back before 2013 and in total between when I first started playing until the shitstorm started I had a grand total of 5 bans and none of them were shitler behavior.
capi duffman
Byond Username: Capi duffman

Post by capi duffman » #140846

Being toxic is not a matter of bans, paprika got blacklisted not because of any IC behaviour, but for his OOC.

Multiple admins have accused you of not being able to back off, and nagging non-stop until things went your way.
You're failing to acknowledge being wrong with your behaviour, and your only argument are the lack of bans (bans that you had, but overturned by not stopping until someone would stop caring and lift it)

Seriously, is that freaking hard to say "Sorry, I guess I could treat people better"? This whole issue is because you're outright refusing you could be in the wrong at ANYTHING.

Being kind to others isn't that hard, and conceding points, even if you were thinking otherwise isn't the end of the world.

You have been rule zeroed, this is not about bans, or conspiracies, the admins are tired of you, you have it incredibly easy to fix this, try shallowing that pride off yours and you'll see.
Tornadium

Post by Tornadium » #140847

capi duffman wrote:Being toxic is not a matter of bans, paprika got blacklisted not because of any IC behaviour, but for his OOC.

Multiple admins have accused you of not being able to back off, and nagging non-stop until things went your way.
You're failing to acknowledge being wrong with your behaviour, and your only argument are the lack of bans (bans that you had, but overturned by not stopping until someone would stop caring and lift it)

Seriously, is that freaking hard to say "Sorry, I guess I could treat people better"? This whole issue is because you're outright refusing you could be in the wrong at ANYTHING.

Being kind to others isn't that hard, and conceding points, even if you were thinking otherwise isn't the end of the world.

You have been rule zeroed, this is not about bans, or conspiracies, the admins are tired of you, you have it incredibly easy to fix this, try shallowing that pride off yours and you'll see.
A few things.

When admins lie, misrepresent and exaggerate circumstances to try to get a ban stick why on earth would I ever back off?

Lets be clear, the bans that I had were shit bans. They should not have been bans. Some of them were supported by admins out right lying and trying to tell people not to look at the logs in an attempt to make a ban stick. I'm not trying to be an asshole but when someone lies about me or gives me a punishment for something I did not do or deserve I see no reason to take it lying down.

I've already admitted several times that I can be an asshole, no one is disputing that and I have never disputed that. In multiple threads I've admitted I'm wrong and incorrect, I've admitted I can be an asshole. However, My attitude is a direct result of the attitude I received from members of the current admin team. I managed to get through 5 years up until June with a cordial and respectful relationship with the admin team, I never had issues until people on the adminteam in June started acting like complete and utter shitheads. I'm only human so my reaction is obviously not going to be any better, especially when I get pissed off about it.

Well if there is a point to concede, I concede it. Feel free to go check other threads or IRC logs, If people make a fair and valid point I concede it. I don't concede bullshit bans because admins hold grudges and attempt to misrepresent and lie.

Well heres the issue, I'm being rule zeroed for shit that happened 5-6 Months ago. Ausops said that in his post. So yes this is about those bans and it is about those admins and their actions because it directly shapes my attitude towards them and the perception the community has because of those bans.

Admins are tired of me because of what? I didn't actually do anything, I'm being banned for shit that happened months and months ago and it was literally triggered by Ausops going "Oh yeah I'm quitting, okay I'll ban this dude because I hold a grudge before I leave".
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #140857

Quit being autistic tornadium Jesus christ whenever I get banned I go on an ad hominem madlibs warpath against the admin that banned me but I've never been rule zeroed because I'm not a total sperg about it. Take a fucking break from the game, learn a new skill, stop being a buttboy and maybe you'll be able to come back and shit up rounds again in the future. Dropping walls of texts over and over isn't working, you'll just get blacklisted for being annoying.
Tornadium

Post by Tornadium » #140860

Super Aggro Crag wrote:Quit being autistic tornadium Jesus christ whenever I get banned I go on an ad hominem madlibs warpath against the admin that banned me but I've never been rule zeroed because I'm not a total sperg about it. Take a fucking break from the game, learn a new skill, stop being a buttboy and maybe you'll be able to come back and shit up rounds again in the future. Dropping walls of texts over and over isn't working, you'll just get blacklisted for being annoying.
Well since I'm not playing I currently am taking a break from the game.

Besides posting on here while I'm procrastinating instead of doing actual dev work doesn't take more than a minute or two. Where is this trigger you keep referring to? I got rule zero'd for shit that happened 5-6 Months ago because a headmin held a grudge and just wanted to wait until he was leaving to do it.

You're asking me to swallow shit, like it, come back and pretend to be sorry for shit I didn't actually do and take full responsibility for shit that was caused by multiple parties who behaved excessively shittier than I did. I wouldn't do that to save my own job IRL, And I like my fucking job. Not many software houses are as chill as this one.
CPTANT
Byond Username: CPTANT

Post by CPTANT » #140861

I realy feel this thread has intertwined 2 separate issues.

1. The question whether or not Tornadium should be banned.

2. The way Ausops handled during this entire issue (constantly locking threads etc).

These 2 issues are separate and I would say they both warrant their own thread and evaluation.
Last edited by CPTANT on Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tornadium

Post by Tornadium » #140863

CPTANT wrote:I realy feel this thread has really intertwined 2 separate issues.

1. The question whether or not Tornadium should be banned.

2. The way Ausops handled during this entire issue (constantly locking threads etc).

These 2 issues are separate and I would say they both warrant their own thread and evaluation.
Yeah probably,

Problem is my appeal thread got outright denied without discussion, so I have to make the complaint here. Plus the handling of the issue and the ban are kind of interlinked consider this is a delayed ban that he wanted before he was a headmin and was unable to do it and that he waited until he was quitting to throw the ban down.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #140867

Tornadium wrote:
Super Aggro Crag wrote:Quit being autistic tornadium Jesus christ whenever I get banned I go on an ad hominem madlibs warpath against the admin that banned me but I've never been rule zeroed because I'm not a total sperg about it. Take a fucking break from the game, learn a new skill, stop being a buttboy and maybe you'll be able to come back and shit up rounds again in the future. Dropping walls of texts over and over isn't working, you'll just get blacklisted for being annoying.

Besides posting on here while I'm procrastinating instead of doing actual dev work doesn't take more than a minute or two. Where is this trigger you keep referring to? I got rule zero'd for shit that happened 5-6 Months ago because a headmin held a grudge and just wanted to wait until he was leaving to do it.

You're asking me to swallow shit, like it, come back and pretend to be sorry for shit I didn't actually do and take full responsibility for shit that was caused by multiple parties who behaved excessively shittier than I did. I wouldn't do that to save my own job IRL, And I like my fucking job. Not many software houses are as chill as this one.
alright, burn through any goodwill the community has for you, then. It doesn't matter how right you are if everyone thinks you're a shithead and doesn't want you around anyway. At least beardbeard, tonto, and terbs were occasionally worth a chuckle in their campaigns to be free to shit up the place.
Tornadium

Post by Tornadium » #140871

Super Aggro Crag wrote:
Tornadium wrote:

alright, burn through any goodwill the community has for you, then. It doesn't matter how right you are if everyone thinks you're a shithead and doesn't want you around anyway. At least beardbeard, tonto, and terbs were occasionally worth a chuckle in their campaigns to be free to shit up the place.
Well as soon as I actually start shitting up the place I'll try to be funny.

Until then I'll keep on not shitting up the place.
lzimann
Byond Username: Lzimann
Github Username: lzimann

Post by lzimann » #140902

Kinda irrelevant to the topic of the thread, which is Ausops feedback, BUT, Tornadium, you have been rule 0 perma'd because you were being annoying as fuck, instead of letting it cool off, like a week or so, you just come here and keeps being an annoying prick. Just try and stop wanting being the right one in every case and you might be able to play again soon. Otherwise you will just ended up perma'd for a looong time.
Tornadium

Post by Tornadium » #140913

lzimann wrote:Tornadium, you have been rule 0 perma'd because you were being annoying as fuck, instead of letting it cool off, like a week or so, you just come here and keeps being an annoying prick. Just try and stop wanting being the right one in every case and you might be able to play again soon. Otherwise you will just ended up perma'd for a looong time.
[/quote]

Does no one bother to read or learn what is going on before they make a post.

I hadn't been playing regularly for the last 2-3 weeks easily. I may have been annoying as fuck what 5 months ago. What trigger this is an admin grudge from months ago.

Not me being annoying.
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #140917

Well, I dunno. To me you're starting to become increasingly painful to read.

To Thanatos as well, it seems.

And if the administration agrees, who am I to second-guess them?
Tornadium

Post by Tornadium » #141071

DemonFiren wrote:Well, I dunno. To me you're starting to become increasingly painful to read.

To Thanatos as well, it seems.

And if the administration agrees, who am I to second-guess them?
Apologies, Not my intention to forcefully annoy people while trying to get this sorted out.

I'd like to actually talk about this but I'm not getting any response whatsoever and people are kind of just ignoring any questions that got asked.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #141199

nobody in the administration team wants you unbanned which is why your questions are being ignored.

take a hint, you're like the OP from the 2chan op and denku story.
Tornadium

Post by Tornadium » #141207

oranges wrote:nobody in the administration team wants you unbanned which is why your questions are being ignored.

You'd be surprised, A number of admins don't agree with the rule 0 and are wondering why Ausops is freaking the fuck out.

That said they don't want to deal with the fallout of contesting it so here we are.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #141209

oh sure, that sounds really true and honest and not like something a weak ass would say to make you stop bothering them.
Tornadium

Post by Tornadium » #141211

oranges wrote:oh sure, that sounds really true and honest and not like something a weak ass would say to make you stop bothering them.
If any of those people want to post they can feel free.

You were in IRC when I was chatting to people over the last few days dude.
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Post by Shaps-cloud » #141214

Tornadium wrote:
oranges wrote:nobody in the administration team wants you unbanned which is why your questions are being ignored.

You'd be surprised, A number of admins don't agree with the rule 0 and are wondering why Ausops is freaking the fuck out.

That said they don't want to deal with the fallout of contesting it so here we are.
I don't know a single admin who is against it
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.
Tornadium

Post by Tornadium » #141230

Shaps wrote:
Tornadium wrote:

Have you been in IRC the last few days?

Like is anyone really trying to argue that it's a valid rule zero ban? I thought that was just a joke.
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #141233

Any admin who thinks this is a bad ban, I invite you to post now
lollerderby
Byond Username: Lollerderby
Github Username: lollerderby

Post by lollerderby » #141235

Don't waste any more time complaining about the ban, it's not going to be lifted.
DEAD: Tim Ebow says, ">rylie talking shit and not actually doing anything again"
DEAD: Tim Ebow says, "What a twist"
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Post by Shaps-cloud » #141241

Tornadium wrote:
Shaps wrote:
Tornadium wrote:

Have you been in IRC the last few days?

Like is anyone really trying to argue that it's a valid rule zero ban? I thought that was just a joke.
I've been in adminbus this entire time and I haven't heard a single person speak up for you
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.
Tornadium

Post by Tornadium » #141242

lollerderby wrote:Don't waste any more time complaining about the ban, it's not going to be lifted.
That's cool, I wasn't appealing to you after you said you didn't care.

For the record you did say you didn't understand it and you thought the rule 0 ban was pretty suspect.

I'm waiting for MSO to get back to me, failing that I'll just appeal whenever the next headmin thing is. Also NikNak I'm pretty sure you said in IRC that this was a grudge based ban and not a rule zero ban if someone can look up IRC logs lol.

Though I suppose when push comes to shove I can't blame you for denying it after I heard how bad the cliques are right now.
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Post by Zilenan91 » #141243

>gets told no
>proceeds to personally insult the headmins

Suuuuure making a good time capsule for future headmins here bucko
Tornadium

Post by Tornadium » #141245

Zilenan91 wrote:>gets told no
>proceeds to personally insult the headmins

Suuuuure making a good time capsule for future headmins here bucko
I insulted a headmin?

Where? What he said there isn't what he told me whenever we discussed it on IRC. He was pretty clear in thinking that the trigger for the rule 0 confused the hell out of him and that he didn't understand it at all.

I'm pretty much damned if I do, damned if I don't. If I don't speak up, people call me a liar. If I do speak up on inconsistencies I get called out for insulting headmins apparently.
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #141246

I didn't say anything about a grudge and said it was a rule 0
lollerderby
Byond Username: Lollerderby
Github Username: lollerderby

Post by lollerderby » #141247

Tornadium wrote:
lollerderby wrote:Don't waste any more time complaining about the ban, it's not going to be lifted.
That's cool, I wasn't appealing to you after you said you didn't care.

For the record you did say you didn't understand it and you thought the rule 0 ban was pretty suspect.
Ausops explained that.
imblyings wrote:The thread he insists was the final straw merely reminded me I was in a good position to do something I should have done a while ago.
I didn't necessarily disagree with your removal, I just didn't understand what prompted it.

Either way, I guess I'm going to lock this too, discussion about ausops locking his own complaints will have to go elsewhere.
DEAD: Tim Ebow says, ">rylie talking shit and not actually doing anything again"
DEAD: Tim Ebow says, "What a twist"