[All You Fuckers]General Inconsistency with Blacklists

AdenAbrafo
Byond Username: AdenAbrafo

[All You Fuckers]General Inconsistency with Blacklists

Post by AdenAbrafo » #110789

Yes, Im going to be that guy who makes this thread because it is good to consistently question a faulty administration.
https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 81#p110766

I don't even need to write a lengthy OP. Deathhoof isn't that bad of a player, the only truly horribly thing he did was never shut up in OOC about anarchism. Terbs, Paprika, Kavaloosh and others have all been on the blacklist, done much worse and have all been given more chances/time to appeal. Some have been lifted and unbanned. Some of them even tried to evade prior to appealing as well.

At least justify it if the inconsistency is going to be ignored. Someone even said he wasn't that bad of a player IC which is the entire reason why Paprika, someone who was arguably worse than Deathhoof, got unbanned.
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Re: [All You Fuckers]General Inconsistency with Blacklists

Post by Stickymayhem » #110803

Blacklisting tends to happen if:

You are a cancer on the community outside of the game
You are a continuous griefer in game (and are clever enough to not keep getting banned normally)
You have had a bunch of chances
You ban evade repeatedly

At the end of the day the blacklist is technically as simple as the host going "This guy is a faggot" and not letting him play on his server anymore. It's a basic right of hosting. Honestly after that evading shit again Deathhoof deserves to stay on the blacklist.

Pro Tip: If someone is still trying to fuck around with the community on singulo loudly and proudly on singulo after being permabanned they'll probably end up on the blacklist
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #110807

He got blacklisted for ban evading 5,000,000 fucking times.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
AdenAbrafo
Byond Username: AdenAbrafo

Post by AdenAbrafo » #110809

Good job justifying it. Complaint closed, thats all I wanted.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #110853

The blacklist is now maintained by donators
callanrockslol
Byond Username: Callanrockslol

Post by callanrockslol » #111164

oranges wrote:The blacklist is now maintained by donators
No that's the admin.txt, blacklist is still controlled by the Illuminati.
rdght91
Byond Username: Roadhog1

Post by rdght91 » #111168

Deathhoof wasn't even that great a player during my interaction with him. He kept trying to ERP and then would cry to the admins when I spaced him for continuing to make sexual comments.

Outside of that, he wasn't awful but his OOC conduct is pretty obnoxious.
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #111234

Closing this, OP got the answer they needed and this topic has be discussed to hell and back already.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box