[Niknakflak]Retaliation for feedback, unfounded notes

rdght91
Byond Username: Roadhog1

[Niknakflak]Retaliation for feedback, unfounded notes

Post by rdght91 » #114486

Byond account and character name: Varies, rowbutt91
Admin: Niknakflak
Time incident occured: Over the last two months
Detailed summary: Ever since I left feedback in niknak's thread, he's been leaving unfavorable notes and generally harassing me. I switched to a different byond account, just because I didn't want the attention associated with my account after the whole shitstorm the time I got a overturned ban for spacing a griefer and after leaving nik feedback and didn't want to be seen as some sort of rallying point for people who like drama/hate all admins.

Niknak admin pm'ed me shortly after on my new account, accused me of evading my notes, and said I have "substantial" notes which I think is a pretty gross exaggeration for someone who has been playing as long as I have. He then said under rule 0 he would permaban me if I ever changed accounts. If you're going to rule 0, I think this is not an example of an appropriate time to do so.I

All my other interactions with him in adminpms, he gives me vague or non-answers to any queries and then gets upset if I ask for clarification. After getting banned over a vague "go for it" during all the drama during that earlier mess I think it's pretty fair to ask for clarity.

Recently, while I was a scientist, someone sent a signal out and detonated all my bombs while I was going to mining and other departments and asking if they wanted any. I get that you should change the frequency to something harder to set off, but I didn't realize that at the time and now I learned. Nik banned me from all science jobs, which this isn't about, but during that boink'ing he responded with really vague answers and refused to be clear to me if I was going to be banned or not. Engineers don't get banned because their engine destroyed the station if they clearly did it by accident ONCE, but anyway, this isn't about that jobban.

I asked for another admin to handle it because of our history. He then started calling me a "baby" after I asked for another admin (again, I was polite to him, I just asked for another admin) after which point I said "don't be a dickhead" in response to him calling me a baby. That was as far as I insulted him in that exchanged. He left a note on my account that says something to the effect of "is a huge pain in the ass to deal with and always whines in adminhelps" and "is hostile to admins." I asked for "literally anyone else" to handle that case with the bombs.

I think nik is looking for any excuse to add notes and bans on my account, and in a clear case of an honest mistake, he jumped on the opportunity to ban me and goad me into insulting him (in a pretty minor manner).

I'd also like to ask that, as before, "literally anyone else" goes through the notes nik has added to my account and reviews them. People's notes get used against them all the time, so I think it's fair to ask.

It's totally unfair to characterize me that way in notes because now anything I say gets seen through that prism which becomes a self-fulfilling prophesy with the "flatness" of communicating entirely by text.
Tsaricide
Byond Username: Tsaricide

Re: [Niknakflak]Retaliation for feedback, unfounded notes

Post by Tsaricide » #114492

Want to tell me what day the 'baby' incident happened so I can look at the logs?
rdght91

Post by rdght91 » #114496

It would have been likely shortly after he left the note on my account saying I'm a pain in the ass.

For the record, I didn't want to do this publicly and create a shitstorm, but I asked in ahelp about this a few times and I never got a response or was told this was the only way. I don't want to just sit silently as nik keep adding notes on me and making me look like a shitter.
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #114503

Someone else did handle your ban. I asked all of adminbus and PM'd a headmin (who didn't respond). Ban isn't even mine.
I permaban anyone who is restricted to one account and then makes a new one after being told not to. It is note evasion when you have a substantial amount of notes.
You claim bias against anyone you don't like personally. I saw you do it to vekter once and you do it to me. You claimed bias when I litterly just randomly checked the database and saw that you switched 4 accounts.
I gave you a vague answer to an adminhelp in which an antag killed you. It was vague to avoid revealing antag status and IC details. You assumed I was using a sarcastic tone which is really freaking odd because text does not have tone and I litterly have said that same thing I've said to you to plenty of other people too. They seem to get the message that it was valid without me having to state "valid".
I was not vague during the bomb incident, I told you I was getting second opinions and you started raging about conspiracy.
You acted like a whiny brat in adminpms so I just stuck it to you. According to stickymayhem and korphaeron, we are allowed to do this.
Get over yourself and your big admin bias, I didnt even handle the ban and let another admin do it because of your bias claim. This other admin agreed with the situation and banned you for incompetence and stupidity with bombs which lead to crewmember death.
rdght91

Post by rdght91 » #114504

Can we at least pretend to be polite. I'll delete the feedback if you want, I never meant to antagonize you. I'm not insulting you here, and I think it's fair to ask you not insult me.

"Note evasion" is a made up rule.

You're saying you're giving me vague answers, then saying I'm stupid for not understanding them. I can't win.

"You acted like a whiny brat in adminpms" I asked for someone else to handle this. That's a pretty over the top characterization. Apparently my concerns are well-founded.
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin

Post by NikNakFlak » #114506

Vague in the fact that it doesn't give away info, not in the fact that you interpreted tone wrong.
Note evasion isn't a "legit rule" at all, but I'm still going to enforce assholes who switch accounts when you have a dirty history you're trying to cover. Not linking accounts leads to: People being warned for things they were already warned for, lighter bans for repeat behavior when potentially heavier bans are needed, and just general dodgy shit. Nexendia was a good example of why account linking is needed in certain cases.(although they reformed now).
rdght91

Post by rdght91 » #114507

NikNakFlak wrote:Vague in the fact that it doesn't give away info, not in the fact that you interpreted tone wrong.
I've never asked for info beyond it simply being valid and not greifing.
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin

Post by NikNakFlak » #114508

Admins are/were told to avoid giving people a straight "valid" in response to people getting killed by antags. Won't be able to find or tell you who told me or which document it is in, but it is/was a thing.
rdght91

Post by rdght91 » #114509

NikNakFlak wrote:Admins are/were told to avoid giving people a straight "valid" in response to people getting killed by antags. Won't be able to find or tell you who told me or which document it is in, but it is/was a thing.
So then, me not knowing that, it's reasonable for me to ask if it was valid, because, again, it's not written anywhere. I don't think making players read between the lines and being intentionally vague is a better system, but that's not what this is about.

How exactly do you think it's fair to characterize me the way you have in the notes? Can you address the points I've made previously?

Because you edited after the fact:

Note evasion isn't a "legit rule" at all, but I'm still going to enforce assholes who switch accounts when you have a dirty history you're trying to cover. Not linking accounts leads to: People being warned for things they were already warned for, lighter bans for repeat behavior when potentially heavier bans are needed, and just general dodgy shit. Nexendia was a good example of why account linking is needed in certain cases.(although they reformed now).
I wasn't covering a history, I don't have a dirty history and I'm also not an asshole, but thank you. I explained why I switched accounts, but you insist on assuming everything I'm doing is a conspiracy to "hide my dirty secret" all the while accusing me of propagating "admin conspiracy" stuff (which I haven't). That was literally the ENTIRE REASON I wanted to switch accounts.
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin

Post by NikNakFlak » #114511

I thought I already did that but if you want a quote by quote description, ok.
rdght91 wrote: Detailed summary: Ever since I left feedback in niknak's thread, he's been leaving unfavorable notes and generally harassing me. I switched to a different byond account, just because I didn't want the attention associated with my account after the whole shitstorm the time I got a overturned ban for spacing a griefer and after leaving nik feedback and didn't want to be seen as some sort of rallying point for people who like drama/hate all admins.
I randomly checked you in the database along with the 60 people on sybil one time and saw you had a substantial amount of notes and some bans over 4 accounts. I then did the normal thing I do and Pm'd you asking you to keep one account. You started whining and claimed I was biased against you and claimed I singled you out throwing out some conspiracy claims. I had to explain that I do this for everyone who switched accounts like this with a fair amount of notes. There isn't a reason to change an account otherwise unless you forgot your password or something. You then started whining again so I told you would be permabanned if you changed accounts again. Not special, this is the same deal for everyone.
Niknak admin pm'ed me shortly after on my new account, accused me of evading my notes, and said I have "substantial" notes which I think is a pretty gross exaggeration for someone who has been playing as long as I have. He then said under rule 0 he would permaban me if I ever changed accounts. If you're going to rule 0, I think this is not an example of an appropriate time to do so.I
Yep, I accused you of evading notes because your reasoning for changing accounts was "Well what's wrong with it" or something along those lines, don't remember for sure. As for the rule 0 thing, this is also true, again this is the case for everyone who does this and we say this because there's really nothing stopping you from changing accounts again. I'm not even the only admin who does this. Saegrimr does it and ausops does it too. Basically any admin who bothers to look through the database, which there are not alot of us.
All my other interactions with him in adminpms, he gives me vague or non-answers to any queries and then gets upset if I ask for clarification. After getting banned over a vague "go for it" during all the drama during that earlier mess I think it's pretty fair to ask for clarity.
Not true, I've only had to PM you exactly three times. Once for the account thing in which I was very clear and not vague at all, I don't know why or how you claim this. The second time about the antag killing you in which I was intentionally vague to not reveal a shit ton of IC info and stating that I avoided the word "valid" due to being told not to use it. And the last time in which I wasn't vague at all when you started throwing out more bias claims at me and asking for another admin to handle your ban because obviously I was being so unfair to you. I told you I was getting more opinions and another admin even handled your ban so you wouldn't scream bias like you did to me once before and to vekter another time.
Recently, while I was a scientist, someone sent a signal out and detonated all my bombs while I was going to mining and other departments and asking if they wanted any. I get that you should change the frequency to something harder to set off, but I didn't realize that at the time and now I learned. Nik banned me from all science jobs, which this isn't about, but during that boink'ing he responded with really vague answers and refused to be clear to me if I was going to be banned or not. Engineers don't get banned because their engine destroyed the station if they clearly did it by accident ONCE, but anyway, this isn't about that jobban.
Didn't handle the ban, wasn't vague. The reason I refused to be clear if you were going to be banned or not is because I didn't know if I was going to yet which is why I told you to calm down and wait while I got more opinions. Jesus fucking christ. Even after I got more opinions I had another admin handle the ban so you woudn't scream conspiracy and bias. again.
I asked for another admin to handle it because of our history. He then started calling me a "baby" after I asked for another admin (again, I was polite to him, I just asked for another admin) after which point I said "don't be a dickhead" in response to him calling me a baby. That was as far as I insulted him in that exchanged. He left a note on my account that says something to the effect of "is a huge pain in the ass to deal with and always whines in adminhelps" and "is hostile to admins." I asked for "literally anyone else" to handle that case with the bombs.
Yep, I called you a baby because you throw out the bias buzzword no matter what happens simply because you didn't think you deserved to be banned. Anyone who refuses to have their situation resolved because they think there is some giant conspiracy against them is a baby and they should get over themselves. To appease you and to avoid any bias claims from you when you appealed or what not, I had another admin apply whatever ban they sought fit to you. I left the note because I'm not the only admin you have thrown out the bias claim too, as stated you claim it against vekter as well. Again, get over yourself.
I think nik is looking for any excuse to add notes and bans on my account, and in a clear case of an honest mistake, he jumped on the opportunity to ban me and goad me into insulting him (in a pretty minor manner).
While an honest mistake, so is letting out the singularity as an engineer which then eats all the crew. Engineers do get banned for this to teach them a lesson as was the case with this ban. As stated earlier, I didn't even handle the ban either so I hardly think that I jumped on this opportunity.
I'd also like to ask that, as before, "literally anyone else" goes through the notes nik has added to my account and reviews them. People's notes get used against them all the time, so I think it's fair to ask.
Probably because notes are a reflection of the player and yours are quite extensive and because you have a lot of them, you are generally reviewed as a bad player. Some are old, a fair amount are recent as well.
t's totally unfair to characterize me that way in notes because now anything I say gets seen through that prism which becomes a self-fulfilling prophesy with the "flatness" of communicating entirely by text.
You do that yourself even without my note
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin

Post by NikNakFlak » #114512

I wasn't covering a history, I don't have a dirty history and I'm also not an asshole, but thank you. I explained why I switched accounts, but you insist on assuming everything I'm doing is a conspiracy to "hide my dirty secret" all the while accusing me of propagating "admin conspiracy" stuff (which I haven't). That was literally the ENTIRE REASON I wanted to switch accounts.
As stated in my above post, you didn't give me a real reason when I pm'd you. Whether Intentional history cover-up or not, you had notes previously and new accounts wipe them leading to dupe warnings and bans. Accounts need to be linked for this reason.
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin

Post by NikNakFlak » #114516

The alt account conversation for reference:
[18:20:55]ADMIN: PM: NikNakflak/(NikNakflak)->Rowbutt91/(V.A.L.I.D): Hello, is there any particular reason you switched accounts??
[18:21:05]ADMIN: PM: Rowbutt91/(V.A.L.I.D)->NikNakflak/(NikNakflak): Not really. Does it matter?
[18:21:18]ADMIN: PM: NikNakflak/(NikNakflak)->Rowbutt91/(V.A.L.I.D): It erases any notes you previously had which is fishy to admins
[18:21:59]ADMIN: PM: Rowbutt91/(V.A.L.I.D)->NikNakflak/(NikNakflak): Is this all because I gave you negative feedback? You're grasping at straws.
[18:22:34]ADMIN: PM: NikNakflak/(NikNakflak)->Rowbutt91/(V.A.L.I.D): Please, I run database sweeps on every ckey connected to the server every once in awhile, I prod and poke everyone's account, this has nothing to do with anything you did involving me
[18:23:03]ADMIN: PM: NikNakflak/(NikNakflak)->Rowbutt91/(V.A.L.I.D): You are not the first to get this kind of PM and you won't be the last, when people switch accounts, I find the alts and I ask why, I've done this for years
[18:23:15]ADMIN: PM: Rowbutt91/(V.A.L.I.D)->NikNakflak/(NikNakflak): Alright then.
[18:23:59]ADMIN: PM: NikNakflak/(NikNakflak)->Rowbutt91/(V.A.L.I.D): The account connection has been noted, thanks for your time.
[18:25:48]ADMIN: NikNakflak/(NikNakflak) added note 'Alt accounts: roadhog1, bobjones90. Decent note length on those accounts, check them when handeling situations involving them.' to rowbutt91
rdght91

Post by rdght91 » #114519

I'm not addressing you accusing me of saying there is an admin conspiracy anyone. It's simply not true and I've never said. It's about you, just you, and only you.

I think you are biased against me and I think that's a reasonable conclusion given this conversation.

I've been switching between the account as I forget logins over a long time and yet, right after I leave you feedback, suddenly it's a permaban if I did it again.

I've never screamed bias at vektor and this isn't about vektor anyway.

I can't pull up the conversation, but IIRC, you were vague BEFORE you told me you were going to get another admin. But that's a minor issue.

I'm 90% confident that the admin who "placed" the ban was not online during the incident, nor did I interact with them, and placed it because you told them too. Saying that you didn't place it is a technicality.

You said I'm generally reviewed as a bad player- Who exactly has reviewed me other than yourself?
Anyone who refuses to have their situation resolved because they think there is some giant conspiracy against them is a baby and they should get over themselves.
I asked for another admin. You're again, mischaracterizing our interaction.

I didn't do this to myself, you added the note to my account and you're accountable for doing so.
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin

Post by NikNakFlak » #114521

rdght91 wrote:I'm not addressing you accusing me of saying there is an admin conspiracy anyone. It's simply not true and I've never said. It's about you, just you, and only you.
I think you are biased against me and I think that's a reasonable conclusion given this conversation.
Ok whatever. This isn't the case, I think you are a baby but I'm not going to treat you any differently and I even had another admin handle that ban so you couldn't claim this.
I've been switching between the account as I forget logins over a long time and yet, right after I leave you feedback, suddenly it's a permaban if I did it again.
This wasn't the reason you told me and it wasn't the reason you switched accounts. It's a permaban for anyone who switches accounts after they were told not to. This is true for everyone
I've never screamed bias at vektor and this isn't about vektor anyway.
Yes you did but I'de have to dig through a month of logs unless vekter remembers the incident.
roadhog wrote:I'm 90% confident that the admin who "placed" the ban was not online during the incident, nor did I interact with them, and placed it because you told them too. Saying that you didn't place it is a technicality.
Fuck you. You logged out during the conversation and this is what the conversation from adminbus looked like.
adminbus wrote:<NikNakFlak> saegrimr, technoalchemist, durandan, lollerderby, sometinyprick, mrstonedone, stickymayhem, tsaricide
<TechnoAlchemist> oh hey there
<NikNakFlak> guy leaves bombs on default frequency and carrys them around with him, max cap
<NikNakFlak> random pAI toggles the default frequency just because he download the software and pushed the button
<NikNakFlak> who is to blame
<NikNakFlak> also its roadhog so he's claiming bias
<NikNakFlak> aloraydrel, vekter, stickymayhem, etc
<Vekter> ?
<Aloraydrel> the fact he was carrying them around is stupid
<Tsaricide> I don't see any problem here
<NikNakFlak> keeping your bombs on the default frequency is being stupid
<NikNakFlak> it killed people
<Aloraydrel> walking around with them
<Aloraydrel> was he a thrall?
<NikNakFlak> No?
<NikNakFlak> I cant really tell but it looks like 3-4 people?
<Aloraydrel> well it split open the front of the bridge
<Aloraydrel> rip
<Tsaricide> And now he's learned thevaluable lesson to not keep them, on the default frequency
<NikNakFlak> so far he's just been a little bitch
<PickleInspector> What's happened, now?
<NikNakFlak> can I please get any opinions except tsaricide please
<NikNakFlak> <NikNakFlak> guy leaves bombs on default frequency and carrys them around with him, max cap
<NikNakFlak> <NikNakFlak> random pAI toggles the default frequency just because he download the software and pushed the button
<NikNakFlak> <NikNakFlak> who is to blame
<NikNakFlak> <NikNakFlak> also its roadhog so he's claiming bias
<PickleInspector> both players were baiting a bomb
<PickleInspector> how many people died
<NikNakFlak> hard to tell
<NikNakFlak> anywhere from 2-4-5?
<PickleInspector> give the scientist a jobban for a week and tell him to git gud
<PickleInspector> and then tell the pai to not fuck arouund with frequencies

<MrStonedOne> ....
<MrStonedOne> I second the git gud part
<Tsaricide> >listening to a trial admin
<Tsaricide> niknak pls
<PickleInspector> leaving bombs on default frequency is akin to 'accidentally' loosing the singularity imo
<Aloraydrel> for me if you are carrying bombs with you its you should be responsable what happens
<NikNakFlak> I'm not saying anything yet
<Aloraydrel> and running around with max cap bombs with frequencies on them is dumb and just asking for trouble
<PickleInspector> like i said, akin to an engineer being a big enough dumbass to leave the PA on 1 or something.
<NikNakFlak> three different admins have three different opinions already
<NikNakFlak> He has no previous bomb notes but already started the whining parade
<PickleInspector> do you want me to come on and apply the bans
<NikNakFlak> and if I give out a ban I expect a 10 page appeal and 20 page complaint because it's roadhog I CAN SEE THE FUTURE
<PickleInspector> it's gross incompetence that led to deaths
<NikNakFlak> It kind of reeks of me being a spineless wimp if that happened and a tsaricide doesn't agree with you and he technically outranks you so idk what the fuck to do
<PickleInspector> he's bad at his job, so he gets a weeklong breaks
<NikNakFlak> he already requested another admin handle the ban so fuck it, take the heat, roadhog can fuck himself
<NikNakFlak> or "situation"
<NikNakFlak> if you feel the need to warn him
Alittle later
<TechnoAlchemist> Carrying bombs on the default frequencies is stupid, and reckless as all hell, blame falls on the bomb maker for not encrypting his bombs.
<TechnoAlchemist> (in my opinion)

You said I'm generally reviewed as a bad player- Who exactly has reviewed me other than yourself?
Notes speak for themselves friend.

I asked for another admin. You're again, mischaracterizing our interaction.
I didn't do this to myself, you added the note to my account and you're accountable for doing so.
I stand by it, you are downright awful to deal with no matter what.
rdght91

Post by rdght91 » #114522

Well you clearly are biased against me, I don't really know what to say anymore because you refuse to be civil. I don't have anything personally against you at this point, I just hope you mature some more and maybe we're able to eventually have some sort of mutual respect. I'm really trying to be polite and actually have some sort of resolution here.

I'm going to request the headmins review this, I don't think we're going to come to any sort of understanding.
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin

Post by NikNakFlak » #114523

Just because you are an asshole does not make it a bias.
rdght91

Post by rdght91 » #114526

NikNakFlak wrote:Just because you are an asshole does not make it a bias.
You're not going to goad me into an inappropriate response this time.
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin

Post by NikNakFlak » #114527

I pulled the other conversation too.
[03:32:01]ADMIN: HELP: Rowbutt91/(Dana Stange): I did not set off my bombs - heard by 1 non-AFK admins who have +BAN.
[03:32:09]ADMIN: PM: NikNakflak/(Walter Wiggensworth)->Rowbutt91/(Dana Stange): Looking into it
[03:33:08]ADMIN: PM: NikNakflak/(Walter Wiggensworth)->Rowbutt91/(Dana Stange): What was your uh frequency
[03:33:24]ADMIN: PM: Rowbutt91/(Dana Stange)->NikNakflak/(Walter Wiggensworth): I didn't change them, which I hindsight I need to get back int he habit of doing
[03:33:58]ADMIN: PM: NikNakflak/(Walter Wiggensworth)->Rowbutt91/(Dana Stange): That's partially your fault then.
[03:34:51]SAY: Ghost/Rowbutt91 : I had 4 maxcaps in my bag, someone triggered them all
[03:35:50]ADMIN: HELP: Rowbutt91/(Dana Stange): Are you saying I'm getting banned just beucase I didn't take an extra precaution? - heard by 3 non-AFK admins who have +BAN.
[03:36:08]ADMIN: PM: NikNakflak/(Walter Wiggensworth)->Rowbutt91/(Dana Stange): I'm saying that because of your carelessness a pAI blew up all your bombs
[03:36:42]ADMIN: PM: Rowbutt91/(Dana Stange)->NikNakflak/(Walter Wiggensworth): Can you please be clear
[03:38:08]ADMIN: PM: NikNakflak/(Walter Wiggensworth)->Rowbutt91/(Dana Stange): You left the bombs on a default frequency, and a pAI who downloaded the signaller pulsed the default frequency and it blew up all your bombs. I really can't blame him unless there is someway he knew your bombs were set to default but really the blame is on you for 1) Not taking them off the default frequency and 2) carrying them around with you while on the default frequency. There really isn't anyone else to blame here
[03:38:35]ADMIN: PM: Rowbutt91/(Dana Stange)->NikNakflak/(Walter Wiggensworth): Are you seriously going to ban me for making an honest mistake or not?
[03:39:00]ADMIN: PM: NikNakflak/(Walter Wiggensworth)->Rowbutt91/(Dana Stange): It's a mistake but it's also a mistake because of carelessness. I'm looking over notes and getting second opinions
[03:39:52]ADMIN: HELP: Rowbutt91/(Dana Stange): I haven't bothered to change the frequency in ages, this has never happened before. - heard by 3 non-AFK admins who have +BAN.
[03:40:10]ADMIN: PM: NikNakflak/(Walter Wiggensworth)->Rowbutt91/(Dana Stange): That's not a smart thing to do
[03:40:49]ADMIN: PM: Rowbutt91/(Dana Stange)->NikNakflak/(Walter Wiggensworth): I'm going to request that literally ANYONE else handle this, because you've made it clear you don't like me random bias claim outta nowhere
[03:41:35]ADMIN: PM: NikNakflak/(Walter Wiggensworth)->Rowbutt91/(Dana Stange): Please stop being a baby, I'm getting second opinions JUST for you.
[03:42:01]ADMIN: PM: Rowbutt91/(Dana Stange)->NikNakflak/(Walter Wiggensworth): Holy shit, I'm not insulting you, can you try not being a dickhead. I think it's perfectly reasonable to ask for someone else
[03:44:33]SAY: Ghost/Rowbutt91 : Welp, looks like I'm getting banned because someone else triggered my bombs. Wondeful
[03:44:49]SAY: Ghost/Rowbutt91 : Niknak of course refused to give me a fucking straight answer
[03:46:40]ACCESS: Logout: Rowbutt91[DC]/(Dana Stange)
[03:54:02]ADMIN: PickleInspector/(Xemo) temp-jobbanned Rowbutt91[DC]/(Dana Stange) from Research Director for 10080 minutes
[03:54:02]ADMIN: PickleInspector/(Xemo) temp-jobbanned Rowbutt91[DC]/(Dana Stange) from Scientist for 10080 minutes
[03:54:03]ADMIN: PickleInspector/(Xemo) temp-jobbanned Rowbutt91[DC]/(Dana Stange) from Roboticist for 10080 minutes
rdght91

Post by rdght91 » #114530

"Can you please be clear" followed by a non-answer above that.

You are biased. You don't like me, and that claim is not out of nowhere.

Anyway, what exactly would I have to do to not be an asshole in your world? It's okay for you to call me all kinds of nasty things (I had no idea you really hated me that much) but when I'm trying to reach out and get some sort of resolution with you and you respond "fuck you" exactly what you do you want from me?
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin

Post by NikNakFlak » #114531

If I loved you, I would do everything the same. Not everyone is out to get you but you have a firm belief that this is in fact, opposite. The ban wasn't mine and the punishment wasn't determined by me. The note I stand by.
When you asked me to be clear, I thought you meant about the situation, not if you were getting banned or not. Either way, any miscommunication was cleared up three minutes later when I said that I was getting second opinions.
I don't like players who throw out bias claims and be passive aggressive assholes, no. I still stand by the note though because I think it accurately reflects your attitude to me and other admins. I'm not even the only one you claim bias against. Either way, arguing will just bring out more insults (which according to kor and sticky I can do) and get us nowhere. I'm off to bed, hopefully a headmin will rule sooner than later.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #114551

I shouldn't have posted
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #114568

For the science ban because of the bomb, I remember him asking about this in adminbus yesterday. We all generally agreed that the scientist was the one at fault for using a default frequency, but also to note the guy mashing the signalers in hopes to catch him a lazy scientist in a blast.

And your notes.
You have zero notes from niknak on roadhog1, one by me and ikk on bobjones90, one from elyina about jobban evasion on gs3001991 (from last year).
The only two notes by niknak on any of your accounts ever that are on rowbutt1 is the one about your alternate accounts and "Stating that he claims bias against certain admins handeling his adminhelps and is generally just shitty all the time when dealing with PMs. A pain to deal with"

I'm really not seeing where you're getting this "bias" thing from, and i'm regularly on that end of the accusations.
rdght91 wrote:"Note evasion" is a made up rule.
Imagine you have a guy who "accidentally" lets the singulo loose. But you see he has no notes, and let him off with a warning to not do it again, and then add a note.
Then a couple days later you have another guy who "accidentally" lets the singulo loose. But you see he has no notes, and let him off with a warning to not do it again, and then add a note.
Then a couple days later you have another guy who "accidentally" lets the singulo loose. But you see he has no notes, and let him off with a warning to not do it again, and then add a note...

You see where i'm getting at with this? It's mostly because a lot of other admins only go by those notes, and don't really check the database.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
PickleInspector
Byond Username: PickleInspector

Post by PickleInspector » #114627

Roadhog, if you think that the administration is so deeply biased against you, it might be time to find a different server with separate administrators. I've seen countless players similar to you come and go in terms of screaming victim when called out for ineptitude, and can never fathom why they never consider themselves the issue when there's several admins who've never even met them calling them asshats.
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #114664

NikNakFlak wrote:Vague in the fact that it doesn't give away info, not in the fact that you interpreted tone wrong.
What are these 'heinous' notes you accuse him of evading?
rdght91

Post by rdght91 » #114667

Saegrimr wrote:For the science ban because of the bomb, I remember him asking about this in adminbus yesterday. We all generally agreed that the scientist was the one at fault for using a default frequency, but also to note the guy mashing the signalers in hopes to catch him a lazy scientist in a blast.

And your notes.
You have zero notes from niknak on roadhog1, one by me and ikk on bobjones90, one from elyina about jobban evasion on gs3001991 (from last year).
The only two notes by niknak on any of your accounts ever that are on rowbutt1 is the one about your alternate accounts and "Stating that he claims bias against certain admins handeling his adminhelps and is generally just shitty all the time when dealing with PMs. A pain to deal with"

I'm really not seeing where you're getting this "bias" thing from, and i'm regularly on that end of the accusations.
rdght91 wrote:"Note evasion" is a made up rule.
Imagine you have a guy who "accidentally" lets the singulo loose. But you see he has no notes, and let him off with a warning to not do it again, and then add a note.
Then a couple days later you have another guy who "accidentally" lets the singulo loose. But you see he has no notes, and let him off with a warning to not do it again, and then add a note.
Then a couple days later you have another guy who "accidentally" lets the singulo loose. But you see he has no notes, and let him off with a warning to not do it again, and then add a note...

You see where i'm getting at with this? It's mostly because a lot of other admins only go by those notes, and don't really check the database.
I understand that, and while I don't think it's fair to ban someone over a mistake unless do not learn from it, I don't wish to appeal the ban and I accept it as within the spectrum of reasonable responses to accidently setting a chain of events in motion that blew the station in half.

Roadhog, if you think that the administration is so deeply biased against you, it might be time to find a different server with separate administrators. I've seen countless players similar to you come and go in terms of screaming victim when called out for ineptitude, and can never fathom why they never consider themselves the issue when there's several admins who've never even met them calling them asshats.
I don't believe the administation is biased against me. The complaint is over a note niknak left saying I believe that it. For the 3rd time, it is not true at all.

I don't believe the administation is biased against me. The complaint is over a note niknak left saying I believe that it. For the 3rd time, it is not true at all.

Have I made this clear yet?

The note not only says I believe something that I do not at all, and it says that I'm rude and hostile. Yet, Niknak says it's okay for him to be rude and hostile to me. I think it's totally inappropriate to bait a reaction and then add a note when I responded to him insulting me.
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin

Post by NikNakFlak » #114675

Malkevin wrote:What are these 'heinous' notes you accuse him of evading?
Roadhog1
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2012-08-14 00:00:00 | Sybil | deuryn [Remove Note] [Edit Note]
Banned - IC in OOC
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2012-08-23 00:00:00 | Sybil | korphaeron [Remove Note] [Edit Note]
Banned from Chemist - Forcefeeding people unstable mutagen
2012-08-25 00:00:00 | Sybil | nemovonfish [Remove Note] [Edit Note]
Banned from Head of Security, Warden, Detective, Security Officer - Permabrigged, then murdered the Warden for disobeying orders.
2012-08-25 00:00:00 | Sybil | nemovonfish [Remove Note] [Edit Note]
Banned - Permabrigged, then murdered the Warden for disobeying orders.
2013-01-09 00:00:00 | Sybil | locodingo [Remove Note] [Edit Note]
Banned - IC in OOC.
2013-01-10 00:00:00 | Sybil | yinadele [Remove Note] [Edit Note]
Banned - The moral of the story is not to randomly murder people who are AFK.
Banned from Chief Medical Officer - Randomly murdered an AFK guy with chloral, suicided after being tried by security.
Banned from Chemist - Randomly murdered an AFK guy with chloral, suicided after being tried by security
2013-12-30 00:00:00 | Sybil | brotemis [Remove Note] [Edit Note]
Banned for 1440 minutes - You need to do your homework. Valid kill seeking, claiming someone is a ling. They weren't.
2014-10-24 00:00:00 | Sybil | thegel [Remove Note] [Edit Note]
Perma'd a non antag on Cap orders when the orders were very sketchy and un-recalled from the Captain. May not warrant a note but I want this here for future reference
2014-10-25 00:00:00 | Sybil | kinglouisxiv [Remove Note] [Edit Note]
Swiped some ID's as the Mime and opened a couple of air canisters in a push-fight with an Atmospheric Tech, causing overpressurization in part of Atmospherics. Warned against this, asked to return the IDs when able since "lol my gimmick is thievery" is not really fun for anybody.
2014-10-25 00:00:00 | Sybil | kinglouisxiv [Remove Note] [Edit Note]
Banned for 1440 minutes - Mimetide - Climbed over the bar table just to start a fight against the bartender. Warned against acting like this not a few minutes prior. "My gimmick is being an asshole" is a bad idea.
2014-12-07 00:00:00 | Sybil | blessedheretic [Remove Note] [Edit Note]
Banned for 60 minutes - IC in OOC
2015-02-12 00:00:00 | Sybil | ikarrus [Remove Note] [Edit Note]
Warned - Nearly put a lizard to crit because of muh racism
2015-03-07 00:00:00 | Sybil | scones [Remove Note] [Edit Note]
Trapped somebody outside the Gulag with no possible route of re-entry for a collection of petty crimes, seemed to be desperate to get them gone. Had a 3-day secban that was appealed and lifted afterwards.
2015-05-01 00:00:00 | Sybil | stickymayhem [Remove Note] [Edit Note]
Banned for 1440 minutes - Spaced someone over a IC conflict in which they attempted to clone someone and were refused by the geneticist. After threatened he non-lethally arrested him, then spaced him afterwards.
2015-05-02 00:00:00 | Sybil | vekter [Remove Note] [Edit Note]
Used the Fluacid exploit. Warned.

bobjones90
2014-12-14 00:00:00 | Sybil | saegrimr [Remove Note] [Edit Note]
Spent most of the last few rounds greytiding, including venting security into space as an engineer by making false walls and pulling out the windows. Warned, and should be remove if it continues.
2015-02-09 00:00:00 | Sybil | ikarrus [Remove Note] [Edit Note]
Banned from Captain, Head of Personnel, Head of Security, Chief Engineer, Research Director, Chief Medical Officer - AFK Round start as HoP

gs3001991
2014-03-10 00:00:00 | Sybil | elyina [Remove Note] [Edit Note]
Banned for 0 minutes - Evading job bans. Explain yourself in an appeal.

rdght10
2013-01-10 00:00:00 | Sybil | korphaeron [Remove Note] [Edit Note]
Banned - Plasma flooding on a throwaway ckey
Banned from Chief Engineer - Plasma flooding
Banned from Atmospheric Technician - Plasma flooding

Rowbutt91
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2015-08-02 00:00:00 | Sybil | niknakflak [Remove Note] [Edit Note] Last edit by niknakflak (Click here to see edit log)
Alt accounts: roadhog1, bobjones90, rdght10, gs3001991. Decent note length on those accounts, check them when handeling situations involving them.
2015-08-02 00:00:00 | Sybil | ikarrus [Remove Note] [Edit Note]
Warned - Executing without permission as security.
2015-08-21 02:33:10 | Sybil | niknakflak [Remove Note] [Edit Note]
Stating that he claims bias against certain admins handeling his adminhelps and is generally just shitty all the time when dealing with PMs. A pain to deal with
2015-08-22 03:53:48 | Sybil | PickleInspector [Remove Note] [Edit Note]
Banned from Research Director, Scientist, Roboticist - Left a bunch of bombs on default frequency leading to someone touching it and several deaths ensuing. General incompetence ban.
rdght91

Post by rdght91 » #114676

These notes were overturned on appeal and should not be there:

2014-03-10 00:00:00 | Sybil | elyina [Remove Note] [Edit Note]
Banned for 0 minutes - Evading job bans. Explain yourself in an appeal.

2015-03-07 00:00:00 | Sybil | scones [Remove Note] [Edit Note]
Trapped somebody outside the Gulag with no possible route of re-entry for a collection of petty crimes, seemed to be desperate to get them gone. Had a 3-day secban that was appealed and lifted afterwards.
2015-05-01 00:00:00 | Sybil | stickymayhem [Remove Note] [Edit Note]
Banned for 1440 minutes - Spaced someone over a IC conflict in which they attempted to clone someone and were refused by the geneticist. After threatened he non-lethally arrested him, then spaced him afterwards.

2015-08-02 00:00:00 | Sybil | ikarrus [Remove Note] [Edit Note]
Warned - Executing without permission as security.
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin

Post by NikNakFlak » #114679

Just because you appealed something doesn't mean it's still not noted.
Such as the evasion thing, that's still noted even if it's appealed. I don't speak for any of the other admins and their notes here though.
Even without those, note list is pretty long dude.
rdght91

Post by rdght91 » #114691

The note list is long because it contains things that were not even supposed to be notes. If I'm such an awful, awful person, why did head admins rule in my favor? Those notes I know for sure were for things that were overturned, and most are so old I don't even remember. I know I did a couple intentional shitty things when I was new, years ago, but I apologized and stopped doing them.

It's impossible, no matter what I do in your eyes I'm an asshole. I responded to you being rude by being rude, then you called me an asshole. Most of your responses to me here have contained insults, yet I have refused to stoop to doing that, and yet I'm still an asshole. You say I'm an asshole because of my history, and I point out you're citing things that it turned out I didn't even do, but I'm still an asshole. I can't win.

(which according to kor and sticky I can do)
You can be shitty, but if I call you a dickhead AFTER you already insulted me:
Stating that he claims bias against certain admins handeling his adminhelps and is generally just shitty all the time when dealing with PMs. A pain to deal with
Also, I NEVER CLAIMED THE ADMINISTRATION WAS BIASED AGAINST ME. That note's not even true.
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin

Post by NikNakFlak » #114693

You threw out the first insult on the day that antag killed you calling me a dick and shit, I just told you to calm down.
If I'm such an awful, awful person, why did head admins rule in my favor? Those notes I know for sure were for things that were overturned, and most are so old I don't even remember. I know I did a couple intentional shitty things when I was new, years ago, but I apologized and stopped doing them.
What do you mean head admins ruled in your favor? What a general statement, you linked 4 notes there and each situation is different. One note from scones even mentions the ban was lifted but he felt the need to put a separate note in. You have old notes yes, but you also have fairly recent notes as well. Stuff from this year etc. I don't know why you are whining about all your notes, none of them even concern me except for the one you claim I put out of bias. You know, the one that was placed the day before the bombing incident even happened.
rdght91

Post by rdght91 » #114694

I don't know why you are whining about all your notes
Because you cited them as the reason and I quote "you are an asshole."

The language you use when talking about me is generally as negative as possible. I'm not asking, I'm whining, I'm not appealing, I'm bitching, etc. Literally, when you brought me up in the logs you posted, you started by bitching about what an awful person I was. I don't know what you're basing this on other than I gave you feedback (which I deleted ffs) in response to what I thought was really bad feedback you gave to vektor.

I want you to directly address these two things:

I'd like an explanation why it's okay for you to insult me because "kor and sticky said you could" but if I do it I get a note.

Saying that I'm claiming there's an admin conspiracy, and saying it over and over and over yet refusing to provide proof of me saying it (like you did in my notes).

Also: To directly address the situation I called you a dick before, could you post logs? I recall saying that because I perceived you giving me passive-aggressive or sarcastic responses, but I do not remember well enough to say that for certain. I could have also misperceived the whole thing.
Last edited by rdght91 on Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin

Post by NikNakFlak » #114695

Yea but you are whining about how they are all invalid or whatever which I can do nothing about, can't prove it, and even if that was the case, it wouldn't be my fault for acting upon the note length because lazy admins forgot to remove the notes from things were ruled invalid that I knew nothing about.

As for the insults.
Typically when one person gets insulted (you insulting me in adminpms), insults are also thrown back. That's how ad hominid works. I mean, I got yelled at for muting, what do you want me to do? Don't throw out shit and expect nothing to come flying back at you.
rdght91

Post by rdght91 » #114697

I want you to directly address these two things:

I'd like an explanation why it's okay for you to insult me because "kor and sticky said you could" but if I do it I get a note.

Saying that I'm claiming there's an admin conspiracy, and saying it over and over and over yet refusing to provide proof of me saying it (like you did in my notes). Every log you've posted here, you insulted me first, and after I've tried to avoid insults, you've continued to insult me.
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin

Post by NikNakFlak » #114705

All the logs EVER because you simply can't be satisfied. Here's me responding to you after a captain lasered you during the round where you were giving out free bombs.
[01:56:00]ADMIN: HELP: Rowbutt91/(Peyton Willey): Um, Schlomo just wordlessly lasered me to death - heard by 1 non-AFK admins who have +BAN.
[01:56:46]ADMIN: PM: NikNakflak/(Walter Wiggensworth)->Rowbutt91/(Peyton Willey): Looking into it
[01:57:56]ADMIN: PM: Rowbutt91/(Peyton Willey)->NikNakflak/(Walter Wiggensworth): Then Allen Guess just dragged me into maint and left me there, but he looks like an antag
[02:00:03]ADMIN: PM: NikNakflak/(Walter Wiggensworth)->Rowbutt91/(Peyton Willey): He got stung by a ling the minute he left you, etc. Basically he thought you stung him.
[02:00:12]ADMIN: PM: Rowbutt91/(Peyton Willey)->NikNakflak/(Walter Wiggensworth): I wasn't even next to him
[02:00:41]ADMIN: PM: Rowbutt91/(Peyton Willey)->NikNakflak/(Walter Wiggensworth): I had literally been near him for 10 seconds, he said step back, I did. By that logic, you can kill everyone
[02:00:49]ADMIN: PM: NikNakflak/(Walter Wiggensworth)->Rowbutt91/(Peyton Willey): He said for you to keep your distance or whatever and he has fresh frost oil in his system, there really isn't a way for me to confirm a story either way.
[02:01:16]ADMIN: PM: Rowbutt91/(Peyton Willey)->NikNakflak/(Walter Wiggensworth): Alright, if you had seen it you'd understand how ridiclous it was though.
[02:02:06]ADMIN: PM: NikNakflak/(Walter Wiggensworth)->Rowbutt91/(Peyton Willey): Alright, yea sorry but that's all I really have to go on. I made sure to at least see that he was full of the ling sting. Anyway, You are revived so feel free to escalate with the captain how you see fit if you can.
[02:02:23]ADMIN: PM: Rowbutt91/(Peyton Willey)->NikNakflak/(Walter Wiggensworth): Thanks
And the antag killing you logs
[02:25:15]ADMIN: HELP: Rowbutt91/(Avery Hujsak): So um, just checking here - heard by 2 non-AFK admins who have +BAN.
[02:25:25]ADMIN: PM: NikNakflak/(Walter Wiggensworth)->Rowbutt91/(Avery Hujsak): You are on fire
[02:25:32]ADMIN: PM: Rowbutt91/(Avery Hujsak)->NikNakflak/(Walter Wiggensworth): The borg murdered me
[02:25:48]ADMIN: PM: NikNakflak/(Walter Wiggensworth)->Rowbutt91/(Avery Hujsak): That sucks im sorry
[02:25:58]ADMIN: PM: Rowbutt91/(Avery Hujsak)->NikNakflak/(Walter Wiggensworth): Just checking if it was valid
[02:28:00]ADMIN: HELP: Rowbutt91/(Avery Hujsak): Niknak, you don't need to be a condeseding dick, I was just making sure the borg wasn't griefing - heard by 2 non-AFK admins who have +BAN.
[02:28:23]ADMIN: PM: NikNakflak/(Walter Wiggensworth)->Rowbutt91/(Avery Hujsak): Woah man, I wasnt being a dick I say that to not reveal anything in adminhelps. Calm down
[02:28:39]ADMIN: PM: NikNakflak/(Walter Wiggensworth)->Rowbutt91/(Avery Hujsak): Jesus
[02:29:06]ADMIN: PM: Rowbutt91/(Avery Hujsak)->NikNakflak/(Walter Wiggensworth): Saying "That sucks" and nothing else generally indicates that you're not going to look into it
[02:29:27]ADMIN: PM: NikNakflak/(Walter Wiggensworth)->Rowbutt91/(Avery Hujsak): I'm not looking into it.
[02:30:03]ADMIN: PM: Rowbutt91/(Avery Hujsak)->NikNakflak/(Walter Wiggensworth): Whatever. You could just say "valid" so I know he's not a random griefer
I already explained why I didn't use the word valid. That concludes every interaction I've ever had with you. Every single one. The first logs concerning your accounts you accused me of grasping at straws to punish you or whatever. The second one nothing happened and you even thanked me. (first logs posted in this post). The third time you called me a dick (second logs posted in this post) and then I even explained to you I wasn't being one and that I said that to not reveal IC info. How much of a hint do you need? And the fourth time was that whole bombing fiasco.

As for the note.
The note isn't about insults, it's about you whining and being difficult every time I've had to deal with you. I mean it states pretty clearly:
It says nothing about admin conspiracy,I said that because you seem biased against certain admins dealing with you saying that they are treating you unfairly because it's you. Admin conspiracy is a thing that we say when a player thinks something is happening when it's really not. That's what this entire thread is about. You think I'm biased and that note is biased, i think you are biased and have thoughts that an admin conspiracy is conspiring against you to get you banned which in turn makes you a pain in the fucking dick to deal with.
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin

Post by NikNakFlak » #114706

Certain admins being myself and vekter
rdght91

Post by rdght91 » #114708

I have no problem with vektor and this thread has literally nothing to do with him.
I have no problem with vektor and this thread has literally nothing to do with him.

It's just you.
rdght91

Post by rdght91 » #114709

rdght91 wrote:I want you to directly address these two things:

Saying that I'm claiming there's an admin conspiracy, and saying it over and over and over yet refusing to provide proof of me saying it (like you did in my notes).
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #114710

NikNakFlak wrote:
Malkevin wrote:What are these 'heinous' notes you accuse him of evading?
*snip*
Oh... that is actually quite a list

I was expecting something like Tornadium's five.
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin

Post by NikNakFlak » #114712

rdght91 wrote:I want you to directly address these two things:

I already responded to this. I insult you because you called me a dick and are rude and passive aggressive in the admin PMs I had with you. 3/4 times except for the scholomo time. I ALREADY POSTED THIS REASON.
as for the admin conspiracy stuff. I posted this.
It says nothing about admin conspiracy,I said that because you seem biased against certain admins dealing with you saying that they are treating you unfairly because it's you. Admin conspiracy is a thing that we say when a player thinks something is happening when it's really not. That's what this entire thread is about. You think I'm biased and that note is biased, i think you are biased and have thoughts that an admin conspiracy is conspiring against you to get you banned which in turn makes you a pain in the fucking dick to deal with.
As for
I put him in the note because I saw you flip the fuck out on him one day and shit. Won't be able to find the logs for you or show the specifics of the situation unless I like scour the past 3 weeks of August for sybil and uh, pass, that's alot of work for something so trivial as you whining about a note.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #114718

Curious why you'd go and delete your old feedbacks on his feedback thread after making this complaint thread. To hide your past interactions to make it seem like you aren't claiming bias?
https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 55#p103663

You have a perception of being a pain in the ass because of threads like this, see last time when you executed a geneticist because it was too much of a hassle to take him to the shuttle while cuffed after the HoS told you not to kill him. This spawned four threads including an admin complaint because of a vague answer to a vague ahelp, as well as you also complaining about it in another thread aside from those four.
https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 177#p85373 not so subtle claims of bias
https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 177#p85312 "I don't consider this resolved" aka "I didn't get my way yet keep arguing with me"
https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 210#p85374 "Im not accepting a headmin ruling"
https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 210#p85426 "Even after talking to other admins and a former headmin I still don't think this is resolved" (whose opinion I value on a higher scale, personally)
https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 794#p86152 Because its "everyone has dug in their heels" when you request a second opinion on a headmin ruling and even the server host tells you that you were out of line.
https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 208#p85181 Brought your ban over into a policy thread while the ban appeal was still going. To be fair this is where most policy threads start from ANYWAY, but the appeal wasn't even closed yet.
Tangentially related https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 66#p101066 "I don't know why Vekter has such a problem with me for warning me not to use an exploit! Also i'm not anti-admin I just jump to assumptions of bias."

Am I getting too close to adhom yet or what? Think why someone might consider you kind of a pain in the ass to deal with?

EDIT: Missed a couple
https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 97#p110865 jumping right to accusations with ahammer immediately.
https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 97#p110871 kek
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Falamazeer
Byond Username: Wootanon

Post by Falamazeer » #114727

I left at least as much shitty feedback in his thread, arguably more, because we back and forthed a bit about it, then later I brought it up again in another thread, and called him a mutant corgi, which upset him so much he removed his avatar in shame ;p

And I even left a hilarious unflattering tombstone for him in the terraria server describing his tragic battle with the rare condition known only as 'hotdog fingers'

Never felt like he was out to get me, or biased or anything, Honestly and while I'm still on your side about spacing that faggot geneticist, you need to wipe your tears and man up. Nobody is out to get you. It's well established that both saegrimr and niknak do the boring work of manually combing the ckeys and ban lists for escapees and run across stuff like this.

tl;dr you're mistaken, don't be a toddler.
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin

Post by NikNakFlak » #114732

....It's true...that is why I removed my forum avatar
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #114866

Based on the ample evidence in this thread it looks like your claim is unfounded.

I can't see any unreasonable behaviour on NikNak's part, and some fairly basic and normal administrative processes were conducted. You weren't being persecuted.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman