cuck shed

An old fashioned device, relics of a forgotten era.

"If I ever meet myself, I'll hit myself so hard I won't know what's hit me."
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Re: cuck shed

Post by oranges » #177402

Bottom post of the previous page:

just tell us which admin you're currently sleeping with so we can do the rest
A3STH3T1CS
Byond Username: Mack3r3l

Post by A3STH3T1CS » #177418

i just worked more than half the shifts in a lowpop round and maintained the entire station.

bwap is a witness.
banned consecutively from multiple communities
professional space law botanist
<Pirou> Xhuis: You have 10 unread memos. You may read them by speaking in the channel. <Xhuis> ?!
<Chocobro> aesthetics is the best flower maker
Username change: Mackerel -> A3STH3T1CS
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #177425

I know nothing good at all can come of responding to this, especially in this thread but the sequence of events was

1. Is-a-lizard prays to trade TCs for the new bike horn. I tell him it's bugged so it probably wouldn't be a good idea.

2. Is-a-lizard pays to trade TCs for a wrestling belt, I ignore the prayer.

3. Bryce (not antag) welder bombs him in some bizarre attempt to open his dorm room and take a picture, killing him

4. Is-a-lizard asks to posthumously trade his TC to be revived as a tiny invincible lizard to harass pax which seemed like a better deal for everyone involved than a ban for non antag murder

5. I go to sleep

I saw a lot of yelling about the lizard when I checked logs just now (I couldn't remember what he'd prayed for initially) so apologies if something stupid happened after I logged out.
iamgoofball
Github User
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Post by iamgoofball » #177427

Kor wrote:2. Is-a-lizard pays to trade TCs for a wrestling belt, I ignore the prayer.
YOU FUCKERS TOLD ME YOU WOULD DO TRADES AAAAAAA
Archie700
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Archie700

Post by Archie700 » #177428

It would have been a much better idea to ask bryce why the fuck would he even do that and get him to revive the lizard.

Also making people invincible, mob or otherwise, is a bad idea due to the high potential for abuse.
Harusha wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:07 pm Archie, are you a Christian?
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #177429

Archie700 wrote:It would have been a much better idea to ask bryce why the fuck would he even do that and get him to revive the lizard.

Also making people invincible, mob or otherwise, is a bad idea due to the high potential for abuse.
I did ask him why the fuck he would even do that, and that's when he gave me the "I wanted to take a picture of him" response.
iamgoofball wrote:
Kor wrote:2. Is-a-lizard pays to trade TCs for a wrestling belt, I ignore the prayer.
YOU FUCKERS TOLD ME YOU WOULD DO TRADES AAAAAAA
Fix the bugs.
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays
Byond Username: DrPillzRedux

Post by DrPillzRedux » #177462

1. I think that was a gang round and gang round or not it was a fucking accident
No, that was cult. You randomly beat me to red in the brig when people were gathering to summon nar-sie. If I hadn't hit the rune creation that shieldes me you'd have killed me.

Further than that, there's also how for years icepacks has either rolled antag and murderboned or, of he doesn't, he will either stand somewhere AFK or griff. If it wasn't for his name he'd be long gone by now. Who else can do a big welderbomb, kill someone, and not get in trouble?
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty
bandit wrote:what is this

a correct post by pillz
confused rock
Byond Username: The unloved rock

Post by confused rock » #177469

The only thing I remember like this was dragging a guy in an engi hardsuit off and beating him as a gang boss because I did not realise he was a gangster and apologizing afterwards, when was this?
A3STH3T1CS

Post by A3STH3T1CS » #177474

I think y`all are festering too much on this. Just play a new round.
<Pirou> Xhuis: You have 10 unread memos. You may read them by speaking in the channel. <Xhuis> ?!
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays

Post by DrPillzRedux » #177478

Two or three days ago.
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty

a correct post by pillz
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #177482

Remie Richards wrote:
Ricotez wrote:
PKPenguin321 wrote:i fucking hate peacekeeper borgs
i fucking hate their sprites, this game has a lot of ugly stuff in it but it's all next gen graphics compared to that horrible egg with legs
am hurt.
sorry I could have phrased that better, the reasons why I dislike it are
1. the side sprites are 3/4th perspective, unlike every single other borg sprite which are all full side view
2. whenever I see a peacekeeper I just cannot stop thinking of Humpty Dumpty

MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #177489

Ricotez wrote:
Remie Richards wrote:
Ricotez wrote:
i fucking hate their sprites, this game has a lot of ugly stuff in it but it's all next gen graphics compared to that horrible egg with legs
am hurt.
sorry I could have phrased that better, the reasons why I dislike it are
1. the side sprites are 3/4th perspective, unlike every single other borg sprite which are all full side view
2. whenever I see a peacekeeper I just cannot stop thinking of Humpty Dumpty

]

[img]
Yeah I wouldn't be too sad if he fell down
Edit: now it doesn't work but for the sake of you I fixed it
Last edited by Armhulen on Wed May 18, 2016 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IrishWristWatch0
Byond Username: IrishWristWatch0

Post by IrishWristWatch0 » #177490

jesus use the fucking spoiler button
╔═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╗
<Shaps> I still firmly believe a drunk kor is more responsible than a sober irish
Zoey Webb(Firecage): Irish. You can break any coherent discussion by mentioning 2 words
420weedscopes: I once proposed to a girl with my dick in her ass
Lzimann's best friend.
° ☾ ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  :.  . • ○ ° ★  ° ○ • .  .:  ★  ¸ .¸ ☆ ☾ °
╚═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╝
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #177519

Mackerel wrote:I think y`all are festering too much on this. Just play a new round.
You appear to fail to realise the reason of existence of this thread.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #177522

Ricotez wrote:
yeah this
they look bad, at least in-game
Malkevin wrote:
PKPenguin321 wrote:borgs should do what they are made to fucking do. have you ever noticed how an engineering borg, for example, is called an engineering borg? believe it or not, this name isn't ironic! they're actually intended to build and repair stuff like an engineer would, if you can believe that.

for example, back in my day there would be a traitor blowing holes all up the escape hallway, and all would look hopeless, but the engineering borg would zoom in from out of nowhere like an angle sent from god himself and make a bridge to the shuttle in mere seconds, set up breach shield generators, make windows, provide air, and drag people to the shuttle should they collapse before they made it all the way across
Its ironic that you're one of the people that bitched and moaned about security borgs acting like security.

And engi borgs don't do mass repairs anymore because their RCD got nerfed a lot, so they can only build a small area before having to head to the recharger
it's possible for the "intended purpose" to be inherently bad, as was the case with secborgs ("haha my purpose IS to validhunt so it's okay to make the round shit!"), and is a big part of why they were removed
don't be retarded
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Post by Zilenan91 » #177553

I told you the egg with legs would look bad in-game

It doesn't in any way fit with the aesthetic
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #177559

Zilenan91 wrote:I told you the egg with legs would look bad in-game

It doesn't in any way fit with the aesthetic
If we used the 90° look it might work
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #177561

It wouldn't. The sprite is good, but everything else about it is bad in SS13. If you want a borg, make it look like the other borgs we have in the game because then they will be distinct and similar. The egg is none of these, it's like you took it straight from Wall-E and plopped it in the game.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

Man_Shroom
Byond Username: Man_Shroom

Post by Man_Shroom » #177565

DrPillzRedux wrote:I'm getting tired of Is-A-Lizard and the special treatment it gets.

It's not a good meme.

It's not okay for it to randomly beat a fellow cultist to red and get off with nothing done.

It's not okay to see it get resurrected as a lizard critter with god mode 2 minutes after dying.

The blatant favoritism is disgusting, all because of the UR FAT meme.

Every round I see this fucker get his limbs cut off and the medbay waifus play dress up with him while I'm left in the dust.
jealous?
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #177569

Don't instigate Man_Shroom
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

Man_Shroom
Byond Username: Man_Shroom

Post by Man_Shroom » #177585

thread topic
Reece
Byond Username: Reece1995

Post by Reece » #177586

I think less an agg and more fat cycloptic panda than an egg.
IrishWristWatch0
Byond Username: IrishWristWatch0

Post by IrishWristWatch0 » #177608

CosmicScientist wrote:
IrishWristWatch0 wrote:So many shitposts to read while i shit.
I'm not shitting you but this is my favourite thread.
╔═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╗
<Shaps> I still firmly believe a drunk kor is more responsible than a sober irish
Zoey Webb(Firecage): Irish. You can break any coherent discussion by mentioning 2 words
420weedscopes: I once proposed to a girl with my dick in her ass
Lzimann's best friend.
° ☾ ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  :.  . • ○ ° ★  ° ○ • .  .:  ★  ¸ .¸ ☆ ☾ °
╚═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╝
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #177641

I'll admit, this one's been getting good.
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #177644

in the absence of ban requests

I would like to come forward with terrible news. I don't wish to cause any drama or conflict; I'm just telling the truth. The headmin of the very infamous Heaven's Gate is not who they appear to be. As a disgruntled player I believe it is my duty to let the community know what is going on. You can ask any decent player of that server, and they will actually tell you themselves; we all know that the headmin has been sending unsolicited nudes. Shocking, I know. I have personally confronted them about this. It's terrible to say that something like this has been going on so long; I tried to inform the community but the hoarde of powergaming 14 year olds stopped me by observing and spamming woody's got wood into LOOC. In the end, no one listened to me and I was branded a toxic player and let's just say it went downhill from there. The league of latest admin applicants took great steps in ensuring I was out of the picture by saying I was laughing at video logs of children crying after being banned on their server and ruined all my credibility. It was only made worse when they accused me of griefing Polaris Station. Basically, I just want you to know that your server donations could be in a stripper's underwear right now. Consider that.

Seriously though this is amazing
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #177690

DrPillzRedux wrote:
1. I think that was a gang round and gang round or not it was a fucking accident
No, that was cult. You randomly beat me to red in the brig when people were gathering to summon nar-sie. If I hadn't hit the rune creation that shieldes me you'd have killed me.

Further than that, there's also how for years icepacks has either rolled antag and murderboned or, of he doesn't, he will either stand somewhere AFK or griff. If it wasn't for his name he'd be long gone by now. Who else can do a big welderbomb, kill someone, and not get in trouble?
I don't know what you're talking about Pillz, my every interaction with unloved rock has shown him to be a truly swell guy.

I mean look at his recent story
https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... ad#p175025
Intrudes into chemistry to make validation tools to take out the wizard, when the chemist takes offense and attempts to deal with him rock smites the chemist then spaces the body.
Truly the most honourable of players on this server, a real ideal we should all strive to be.
confused rock
Byond Username: The unloved rock

Post by confused rock » #177769

TIL setting somebody on fire and knocking them out at the same time for tresspass when there is a wizard is the best way to deal with them
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #177818

Clearly not because you survived long enough to griff them back.
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #177845

Malkevin wrote:Clearly not because you survived long enough to griff them back.
laughed really hard, I'm feeling the cuck, I'm *FEELING* it.
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #177853

The unloved rock wrote:TIL setting somebody on fire and knocking them out at the same time for tresspass when there is a wizard is the best way to deal with them
"theres an antag" does not make every department all access
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #177865

For once, Goof is right.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #177877

If there's an antag crisis, as in THE OPERATIVES ARE COMING IN 20 MINUTES or THE WIZARD IS KILLING EVERYONE OH GOD and you're playing safe space defense and attacking everyone that walks in your department you're the scum of the earth.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #177885

Screemonster wrote:Basically, I just want you to know that your server donations could be in a stripper's underwear right now. Consider that.
I've considered this a lot and I'm okay with it, it's trickle down economics
A3STH3T1CS

Post by A3STH3T1CS » #177970

Malkevin wrote:I mean look at his recent story
https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... ad#p175025
Intrudes into chemistry to make validation tools to take out the wizard, when the chemist takes offense and attempts to deal with him rock smites the chemist then spaces the body.
Truly the most honourable of players on this server, a real ideal we should all strive to be.
If I pulled off anything close to killing a crewmate to save the station from it's incompetence, BWOINK
"You have been banned for the day, you've been here long enough, get your shit together - Saegrimrr"
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #177974

ShadowDimentio wrote:If there's an antag crisis, as in THE OPERATIVES ARE COMING IN 20 MINUTES or THE WIZARD IS KILLING EVERYONE OH GOD and you're playing safe space defense and attacking everyone that walks in your department you're the scum of the earth.
iamgoofball wrote: "theres an antag" does not make every department all access
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays

Post by DrPillzRedux » #177975

someone compared me to goofball

what did he mean by this

a correct post by pillz
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #177976

DrPillzRedux wrote:someone compared me to goofball

what did he mean by this
you fucked up good son

what did you do
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #177977

CosmicScientist wrote:
ShadowDimentio wrote:If there's an antag crisis, as in THE OPERATIVES ARE COMING IN 20 MINUTES or THE WIZARD IS KILLING EVERYONE OH GOD and you're playing safe space defense and attacking everyone that walks in your department you're the scum of the earth.
Doesn't hurt to add a new layer of fun than leaving it at crew versus antag.
"Fun" is defeating foes in battle where both sides are unified and fully geared ready to rumble it's anyone's game folks

"Fun" is not getting acid thrown in your face by the autistic chemist because you let yourself in to get acid to make boards in R&D, or any other million examples where REEEEE INVADING MY SAFE SPACE VALID
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
A3STH3T1CS

Post by A3STH3T1CS » #177979

I'm about to take a shit on all of you. Check out this thing I asked a while ago.

So fair warning, if you break into my botany and slip on a potato, you're getting cuffed and locked up in a locker while crying for sec and endlessly ahelping how I'm a shitter.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #177980

Mackerel wrote:If I pulled off anything close to killing a crewmate to save the station from it's incompetence, BWOINK
"You have been banned for the day, you've been here long enough, get your shit together - Saegrimrr"
Strange, that's not in your notes anywhere.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
A3STH3T1CS

Post by A3STH3T1CS » #177981

Saegrimr wrote:
Mackerel wrote:If I pulled off anything close to killing a crewmate to save the station from it's incompetence, BWOINK
Strange, that's not in your notes anywhere.
It better not be. Wew.
I like to poke fun at you considering you handled maybe two or three of my bans in a row?
Admittedly, I honest to God can't hate a dude who spreads the glory of Pepsi Man.
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #177988

Someone made an idea thread about buffing plasma men and I'm all like smhtbh fam, if they were strong enough to be on par with humans we wouldn't have humans now would we

The whole point of races are to provide an extra challenge from as simple as not human to AI, all the way to plasma men being full blown holy shit difficulty. But maybe that's for a reason...
Sidon
Byond Username: Sidon

Post by Sidon » #178001

Is-a-lizard getting rule 0'd would be swell
InsaneHyena
Byond Username: InsaneHyena
Github Username: InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #178008

Since everybody is talking about the players they hate, there is nobody on the entire server I hate more than Tee Fury and Zoey Webb. They are the definition of greytiding shitlers, except for when they play as command - then they are nazi shitlers. I can't believe how the first one keeps getting away with shit he's pulling. One-humaning AI as the captain and declaring those, who refuse to call him the king, non-human. Declaring one man war against security during a rev round (while not being rev). I'm not even talking about tame shit like looting the brig and screaming "AI, HARM" when detained, it's to be expected.
Bring back papercult.

Reece

Post by Reece » #178018

Mr.T is just as bad. Saw him running around in Rev begging to be converted and hitting people who wouldn't. Ahelped it and the little tosser just went braindead instead.
InsaneHyena
Byond Username: InsaneHyena
Github Username: InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #178019

Reece wrote:Mr.T is just as bad. Saw him running around in Rev begging to be converted and hitting people who wouldn't. Ahelped it and the little tosser just went braindead instead.
Literally who
Bring back papercult.

Reece

Post by Reece » #178025

InsaneHyena wrote:
Reece wrote:Mr.T is just as bad. Saw him running around in Rev begging to be converted and hitting people who wouldn't. Ahelped it and the little tosser just went braindead instead.
Literally who
Some bagil guy who either gets to be antag or disconnects.
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #178044

Reece wrote:
InsaneHyena wrote:
Literally who
Not that i am saying this is what happened because I actually don't know but if he got banned it would look like he was just braindead
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Reece

Post by Reece » #178048

Wyzack wrote:
Reece wrote:
InsaneHyena wrote:
Literally who
Not that i am saying this is what happened because I actually don't know but if he got banned it would look like he was just braindead
Oh. I assumed admins blew you into gibs upon a ban.
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #178049

Some times if the guy was a total shithead i will gib them post-ban, or if i am playing the round dress them up in a humiliating outfit and buckle them some place public
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #178088

Wyzack wrote:Some times if the guy was a total shithead i will gib them post-ban, or if i am playing the round dress them up in a humiliating outfit and buckle them some place public
Sombrero of Shame?
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler: