[BAN] [LUMIPHARON] Epicmmo

Epicmmo
Byond Username: BAND1T0

[BAN] [LUMIPHARON] Epicmmo

Post by Epicmmo » #728725

BYOND account: Epicmmo
Character name: John Syndicate (At the time I think)
Ban type: Server Ban
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Gibbed at least one other marine outside fob with a suicide vest. Disconnected shortly after.
Time ban was placed: 22:59:20
Round ID in which ban was placed: 26030
Your side of the story: Right before the doors opened on the FOB to start the operation I see the queen right near the door, I leave the FOB on a bike and prime the vest to try and suicide bomb the queen, there were two delta marines next to me while I was trying to rush after the queen, the vest detonates, I gib one or both delta riflemen and then rage-quit before I could get a ticket from an admin.
Why you think you should be unbanned: This was the first ban I've gotten on TGMC and I want to be an active player in the community, I'm sorry for gibbing those delta riflemen, I just want to play on my favorite server once again.
References of good conduct: I was playing on Blackstone and Civ13 while I was banned on TGMC.
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator
Byond Username: Lumipharon

Re: [BAN] [LUMIPHARON] Epicmmo

Post by lumipharon » #728775

You really need to be careful with a vest, its pretty obvious that if you're with a bunch of marines coming out of fob and the xeno is right there, especially the queen, that they are going to chase after it as well.

Ban lifted, please don't do it again.
Naaanii
TGMC Lead
Byond Username: Naaanii

Re: [BAN] [LUMIPHARON] Epicmmo

Post by Naaanii » #728945

Locking.
Your local TGMC Head Administrator.