[Perma-Ban] [<Henriquekill9576>] <Binowhy>

binowhy

[Perma-Ban] [<Henriquekill9576>] <Binowhy>

Post by binowhy » #692587

BYOND account: Binowhy
Character name: Bino
Ban type: Permanent
Ban length: <Permanent, 5 days, etc.>
Ban reason: Account's CID and IP are linked to another account who got banned for href exploiting.
Time ban was placed: 2023-07-03 2:40:14
Round ID in which ban was placed: 21976
Your side of the story: The original ban was on an old account that got yoinked from me back in 2018 or so, someone got it and used it to exploit on tgmc long before I even played on the server.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I wasn't the one who used the account to do any sort of exploit and I started playing tgmc in January of this year, haven't done anything ban worthy or even gotten a note in my time playing here. Another admin asked me about this about a week or two ago and they said I was good to go since my record was clean and I'm just playing the game. This ban was placed without even bwoinking me to see if that was the case or asking any of the other mins if this examined so I feel that it's undeserved considering I was already cleared of this.
Henriquekill9576
TGMC Lead
Byond Username: HenriqueKill9576

Re: [Perma-Ban] [<Henriquekill9576>] <Binowhy>

Post by Henriquekill9576 » #692593

To be clear I checked your notes and saw nothing about someone having already talked to you, I also went and asked in the admin channels and nobody also claimed to have handled that, none of that is your fault anyways, although the moment I went and submitted the bwoink to you, you disconnected, so I thought it would just be easier to have you come over to the forums instead of leaving a message or trying to find you on discord.

Anyway, with you having explained everything I'll go ahead and remove the ban aswell as actually leave a note about it, you should be good this time