[PERMA] [Zachary09] <Gaming1234>

gaming12345

[PERMA] [Zachary09] <Gaming1234>

Post by gaming12345 » #694522

BYOND account: <Gaming1234.>
Character name: <Joan Marine.>
Ban type: <Server.>
Ban length: <Permanent>
Ban reason: <OB'd Fob at the end of the round. killed many people as a result ban id 3210>
Time ban was placed: <2023-07-18, 15.18.52 round id 22238>
Why you think you should be unbanned: <I wrongfully assumed that tg eorg rules applied since tgmc rules dont specify anything about eorg, i think a permaban with no warning is excessive and i apologize for my mistake.>
References of good conduct: <I have multiple notes on tg stating that i was understanding and helpful in ahelps.>
Llah

Re: [PERMA] [Zachary09] <Gaming1234>

Post by Llah » #694583

Hello,

Thank you for providing these details. They are very interesting.
Zachary09
TGMC Administrator
Byond Username: Zachary09

Re: [PERMA] [Zachary09] <Gaming1234>

Post by Zachary09 » #694614

Hello! As I issued this ban I'll be handling your appeal.

At the time of your banning you seemed (according to my investigation) to have OB'd FOB and, as a result, had killed several people. Afterwards you disconnected.

The general rule of thumb on TGMC is that you keep deathmatch related actions (including, i.e., chain nading or exploding many things at once otherwise) to the EORD arena. By orbital bombarding FOB you caused some grief to groundside players who were trying to roleplay after the round had finished. As a player you get to choose whether you'd like to be teleported to the EORD arena or stay groundside (or shipside). The players you killed manually selected to sit out of the EORD arena.

This raised my concerns, because it counts as griefing (rule #1). You purposefully aimed at your teammates and called down an OB.

As you were unreachable at the time of my investigation, a permanent ban was issued as a standard operating procedure of mine. Because you appealed and you have no notes of previously bad behaviour, I am lifting your permanent ban. You are welcome to rejoin the server anytime.

Please make sure to avoid deathmatch behaviours after the round ends (end credits of a round roll) outside of the EORD arena. This includes Valhalla, and - subsequently - the station found therein. Consensual fights in Valhalla and groundside are, of course, welcome.