oof0513
Byond Username: Oof0513

[BAN] [Otterwatch] <Oof0513>

Post by oof0513 » #694811

BYOND account: <Oof0513.>
Character name: <Carla 'Autist' Reeves.>
Ban type: <Server(?)>
Ban length: <Permanent.>
Ban reason: <I'm posting an image of it because I am not going to type this out, man. If you want me to I will though. .>
Time ban was placed: <TI'm posting an image of it because I am not going to type this out, man. If you want me to I will though.>
Round ID in which ban was placed: <I'm posting an image of it because I am not going to type this out, man. If you want me to I will though>
Your side of the story: <Explain what happened in your own words.>
Why you think you should be unbanned: <I wasn't ever bwoinked, ooc talked to etc' when I used these kind of references to rounies etc in the past. Ever, I've been saying shit like this for a while on high pop even occasionally in my past times on tgmc. And not a single time, and I THINK I don't even have notes related to this type of thing in particular, not 100%>
References of good conduct: <I don't play on any other TG servers really. I'm a normal human being doing autistic shit on unga kill shit sim that lets you eat crayons. If asked to stop saying shit by the players, I stop. Admins I stop etc. I play corpie and pocket people like any other. For example though, I'm not sure if this is related to the ban because of it literally being a copy paste of my chat logs; A guy I was trying to heal punched me because I shuffled while offering parcetamol, then tramadol because he said he needed a stronger dose etc. So I took out my burst laser, and shot a single shove shot then approached to go heal mend splint etc him, like a normal person would in a video game that isn''t psychotic. I was shot to death immediately by said person, but even afterward we made up. When I came to revived, he was cuffed naked so I got him uncuffed. rearmed, fixed up. He even fed me a protein bar like a mama bird seeing I had IB. We immediately made peace.>

My discord is lizard/ lizard3702 new name update is fucking weird. I'm in the tgmc discord as lizard aswell

90% sure the image is properly linked.
Attachments
Screenshot 2023-07-20 125532.png
Otter
TGMC Lead
Byond Username: Otterwatch

Re: [BAN] [Otterwatch] <Oof0513>

Post by Otter » #694815

You didn't explain your side of the story at all and seem to be skirting around what you said. Nor have you really pointed out a reason you should be unbanned other than the fact that I didn't bwoink you for something that happened multiple rounds before I was made aware of it and did my research. This is also your second ban in the last two weeks.

Seeing other people or doing it yourself before without having been contacted before is no excuse for blatantly breaking our rules. They aren't so vague that you wouldn't understand what you said is violating them.
"Rule 8. Erotic/creepy stuff is not allowed. No form of erotic roleplay is allowed on the servers, including things that could be construed as sexual by unwilling participants."

You shooting someone because they "needed a stronger dose" isn't a reference of good conduct either.

This appeal is denied.
oof0513

Post by oof0513 » #694816

I didn't shoot them because they needed a stronger dose, I did it because they were punching me and being a dick.
What do you mean I didn't explain my side of the story? My memory is genuinely fuzzy and shot could you assist and explain aswell?
I've never been bwoinked about this in the past, even when multiple other headmins were on.

I think I understand what you mean by Rule 8, but it was genuinely in my head that nobody cared mid round, because I've never been contacted about this even remotely before. Thank you for linking that one by the way

Also what do you mean point out a reason I should be unbanned?
Like me wanting to play TGMC and healslut as drone corpie etc? I'm confused. Also what was my prior ban for again? I can't remember.
Last edited by oof0513 on Thu Jul 20, 2023 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
oof0513

Post by oof0513 » #694817

I'm also confused by what you mean by skirting around what I said, is it not stated in the image of my chatlogs you copy pasted?
oof0513

Post by oof0513 » #694818

I'm also confused by what you mean by skirting around what I said, is it not stated in the image of my chatlogs you copy pasted?
oof0513

Post by oof0513 » #694819

OH I SEE I forgot the my side of the story thing, am I able to edit it?
I think it's covered by the image though
Otter
TGMC Lead
Byond Username: Otterwatch

Post by Otter » #694821

oof0513 wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 6:22 pm I didn't shoot them because they needed a stronger dose, I did it because they were punching me and being a dick.
What do you mean I didn't explain my side of the story? My memory is genuinely fuzzy and shot could you assist and explain aswell?
I've never been bwoinked about this in the past, even when multiple other headmins were on.

I think I understand what you mean by Rule 8, but it was genuinely in my head that nobody cared mid round, because I've never been contacted about this even remotely before. Thank you for linking that one by the way

Also what do you mean point out a reason I should be unbanned?
Like me wanting to play TGMC and healslut as drone corpie etc? I'm confused. Also what was my prior ban for again? I can't remember.
1. I understood what you were saying. That is still not a reference of good conduct, nor does it explain the context of the situation.
2. You didn't apply or give any context to the censored logs I posted to tell me why you said them or the overall reasoning behind it.
3. Just because someone doesn't see your message scroll past in a sea of others doesn't mean it is valid to commit obvious rulebreaks. You are expected to read the rules and follow them to the standards of what is written, not what you may see.
The rest of this seems like you're just going to be confused and ask for more information no matter what I tell you, so I will leave it at this.
The majority of this appeal is irrelevant to the ban itself and is actively avoiding about what you said in character. The formatting of this appeal alone is dubious. Your actions even more so.