[DISCORD] tilly

Ttly
Byond Username: Ttly

[DISCORD] tilly

Post by Ttly » #697660

Discord Username: tilly2678
Banning Admin: barnet
Ban Reason: Image
Time Ban Was Placed: See above, not sure about the exact time either since I didn't received any DMs regarding it while I was away.
Your Side of the Story: Some folks were talking about MiA and I brought up that it's on different ontological perspective regarding its content. No r18 materials were posted.
Why You Think You Should Be Unbanned: I really don't see why this was banworthy in the first place? Meanwhile some guy was literally pinging and telling me to kill myself for saying that, and the server rules if anything lists to not dogpile on a discourse among other things if I recall.
Barnet
TGMC Administrator
Byond Username: Barnet

Re: [DISCORD] tilly

Post by Barnet » #697722

Denied. I wish I could dig back the photo, but the people there at the time can confirm the photo you posted while not explicit, was a lewd photo of a child-like character from a series whose author is known for making 18+ scenes with children in it. I myself cannot bring myself to punish someone who said that to someone who they thought was supporting your "ontological take" on it, whether you truly believe in it or not.
Ttly
Byond Username: Ttly

Post by Ttly » #697725

Excuse me? The photo was literally if anything one of the very few NON-child characters.
And if we're bringing up banning by association.
Last I checked, most of H.R Giger's works are also 18+, with Aliens in particular involving a child character as well and CM (and this server by extension) being based off it.

I want to believe that you're only banning me only because doing so would placate around three people that are just dogpiling on the matter with that response because otherwise they'd toss an even bigger shitfit.
Last edited by Ttly on Fri Aug 04, 2023 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Naaanii
TGMC Lead
Byond Username: Naaanii

Post by Naaanii » #697726

The fact that you're still referring it as a 'different ontological perspective' AND don't see why this was banworthy just shows Barnet was in the right to ban and deny your appeal. We don't really want such people as a part of our community and you can consider this a quality control ban.
Your local TGMC Head Administrator.