[No longer admin] ThatSlyFox

MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

[No longer admin] ThatSlyFox

Post by MrStonedOne » #81425

Please post any positive or negative feedback for the administrator here.
This is not the place to discuss ban appeals, admin complaints, or ban requests.
This is for specific feedback for this administrator.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
NSFW:
GeEom

Re: ThatSlyFox

Post by GeEom » #81845

Ran a multi wizard round today.
Good spirit of fun, kept things moving well.

Needs practice pressing buttons! Some mildly sub optimal wizard hunting team creation, easily rectified by practice.
Significant blob button deficiency.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #81848

Trials have limited access to buttons (for reasons), but with a bit of roundabout work they can get the same results.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Fleckers

Post by Fleckers » #81930

Always quick to answer my autistic questions.

Can also handle two party conflict well. I remember attacking and destroying a clown's H.O.N.K mech because i thought he broke into my office to make it. He contacted me really quick about it and got it sorted out so.
OOC: Jwakefield: So you tell me theres cloning
OOC: Jwakefield: And I cant make an army composed of myself?
OOC: Jwakefield: This game is shit see you i'm leaving forever
Scones
Byond Username: Scones

Post by Scones » #81973

Pretty responsive, generally fun to work with. Sometimes, they even beat me to replying to ahelps.

We'll have to have an ahelp quickdraw battle one of these days.
plplplplp WOOOOooo hahahhaha
TechnoAlchemist
Byond Username: TechnoAlchemist

Post by TechnoAlchemist » #82006

Really solid responsive admin. Knows his shit about the game and has a (subjectively) good morale compass.

Ban requested me once but I would definitely share a foxhole with him.(get it?)
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #82154

Asks lots of questions, is helpful and generally friendly in ahelps, all round professional and also is liked by the players generally. They also have fox in their name, this pleases me.

Expect good things to come from their trial, keep going and good luck!
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
thesneakypaladin
Byond Username: TheSneakyPaladin

Post by thesneakypaladin » #83693

From what I've seen from him so far he's pretty great, I haven't interacted with him so much on the official side but from what I've seen from him in-game and ooc he's a pretty great player and seems reasonable. He also explained pretty much everything on how Abductor works to me without losing his patience and that's a pretty great trait for an admin to have.
ThatSlyFox
Byond Username: ThatSlyFox

Post by ThatSlyFox » #83731

GeEom wrote:Ran a multi wizard round today.
Good spirit of fun, kept things moving well.

Needs practice pressing buttons! Some mildly sub optimal wizard hunting team creation, easily rectified by practice.
Significant blob button deficiency.
I have worked on the button pressing :D

Any more negative feedback guys?
QuartzCrystal
Byond Username: QuartzCrystal

Post by QuartzCrystal » #83827

When an a-help comes through and there's multiple admins on be sure to ask before messaging them, so that way the player doesn't get double bwoinked. This is minor and I've only seen you do this a couple times.

In general you're doing a great job.
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Atlanta-ned

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #91019

Sent me a :heart: in an ahelp and is generally pretty cool.
Statbus! | Admin Feedback
OOC: Pizzatiger: God damn Atlanta, how are you so fucking smart and charming. It fucking pisses me off how perfect you are
Microscopics
Byond Username: Microscopics

Post by Microscopics » #91028

A few weeks ago he removed the bomb cap for who knows why and basically broke the server. Then he capslocked in OOC and tried to calm everybody down.

This was a few weeks ago but please don't ever do something this stupid again.

ThatSlyFox

Post by ThatSlyFox » #91039

Sure that was me? I have only been a gameadmin for little over a week(i think). I also have yet to touch the bombcap. Yet.
TechnoAlchemist

Post by TechnoAlchemist » #91042

Pretty sure that was tsaricide.
tedward1337
Byond Username: Tedward1337

Post by tedward1337 » #91043

I thought that was laharl?
Major T on Steam/IRC/Twitch/everything else.
Game Admin
PM anytime with questions about the server, policies or for fun!
Spoiler:
<hg|work> why do we unban people
OOC: Shaps: pizza status: fucking delivered
Hibbles
Byond Username: HotelBravoLima

Post by Hibbles » #91224

The conspiracy is real.

On to why I'm making this post:
RIP
Tunder
Byond Username: Tunderchief

Post by Tunder » #91228

Recently amessaged me in a very aggressive, threatening manner as HoS over permabrigging a Captain(Red McCloud) who had given the silicons a bunch of hidden laws, including ones which nonhumaned all Assistants and turned Permabrig into an Assistant concentration camp during Trator/Ling. Apparently he was then murdered by one of the Assistants he had nonhumaned who happened to be a changeling, and was drug into space outside Perma, at which point he ahelped. Thought it was entirely unnecessary, and the Captain had been complete shit who deserved worse. I had gotten a group consensus from both Sec and the other Heads before detaining him. Then the round ended and I noticed that the Captain also happened to be a changeling, and the Laws were even worse than what I knew of them.

ThatSlyFox has refused to apologize for threatening to ban me over 'unacceptable behavior' before so much as looking into the situation, let alone admit he was wrong.

Also literally who, never saw him before his being an admin, some standard of experience or time played on /tg/ before adminship would be nice.
wól dir, spér, kriuze únde dorn,
wê dir, heiden, dáz ist dir zorn.
ThatSlyFox

Post by ThatSlyFox » #91356

I have already discussed that with you on two separate occasions and I have yet to see a admin complaint about it 2 weeks later. Either get over it or make a actual complaint. Tired of seeing you bitching about it.

I have been around since 2012. Went from server 2 to server 1 to basil to badger to artyom and back to server1/sybil. I sometimes go on basil now. I do enjoy this campaign you have going on where you are acting like all the new admins are new to the server. Did you apply to become a admin and get rejected or something?
Tunder
Byond Username: Tunderchief

Post by Tunder » #91365

ThatSlyFox wrote:I have already discussed that with you on two separate occasions and I have yet to see a admin complaint about it 2 weeks later. Either get over it or make a actual complaint. Tired of seeing you bitching about it.

I have been around since 2012. Went from server 2 to server 1 to basil to badger to artyom and back to server1/sybil. I sometimes go on basil now. I do enjoy this campaign you have going on where you are acting like all the new admins are new to the server. Did you apply to become a admin and get rejected or something?

It wasn't discussed. You stood by your actions and refused to elaborate on why you made them. You also refused to admit fault or do the polite thing and apologize.
wól dir, spér, kriuze únde dorn,
wê dir, heiden, dáz ist dir zorn.
TechnoAlchemist

Post by TechnoAlchemist » #91383

I would agree that apologizing should have been a good idea except that you were literally trying to blackmail him into apologizing.

I recall you saying that if he doesn't want an admin complaint he better apologize to you. I understand why he wouldn't want to do that on those conditions.
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #91390

Posting admincomplaints generally gets you made fun of unless you have actionable material you want action taken on, as opposed to "Was a bit crap", which is what these threads are for.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕