[No Longer Admin] Fayrik

MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

[No Longer Admin] Fayrik

Post by MrStonedOne » #57270

This is an open thread for any feedback for this administrator to read and reflect on.
This is not the place to discuss ban appeals, admin complaints, or ban requests.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
NSFW:
WeeYakk
Byond Username: Yakk

Re: Fayrik

Post by WeeYakk » #57426

Ran a really shitty event on basil tonight where all of sec was antag when they pretty much outnumbered the rest of the crew.

Maybe if the rest of the crew was nudged toward rebelling or something, all the rules say not to interfere with sec so no one ever did until after half of us were dead.
Antonkr
Byond Username: Antonkr

Post by Antonkr » #57431

I honestly as much as I would be a biased source on this, have to say that it's probably a beginner's mistake when running events and he'll learn better. It did go to shit a bit, and I cant imagine anyone outside of security having much fun with it.
No longer an admin by own free will. Feel free to add me on steam.
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #57443

Personally, I had no idea who he was before today. Apparently just a basil regular. He was very polite in IRC. Concerning the round weeyakk and antonkr are referring to, it wasn't all Fayrik. Stickymayhem was also involved in some of the round events, notably the deathsquad. I saved the admin logs.
Scones
Byond Username: Scones

Post by Scones » #57482

Fun stuff. I enjoyed the event, between co-opting Security's general trust and preparing to wage chemical warfare on them.

Anyone who is willing to run events on Badger is more than welcome.
plplplplp WOOOOooo hahahhaha
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #57511

I answered some of his questions and he asked me to spawn a deathsquad when it bugged out near te end. Aside from that I was deadminned for the vast majority of the round.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Shadowlight213
Byond Username: Shadowlight213
Github Username: Shadowlight213

Post by Shadowlight213 » #58230

Just ran a really fun low pop event on basil, where a syndicate borg was sent to the station with a corporate lawset for research purposes..
Generated a lot of good RP as the RD ran tests on the borg and other research things.
Ended up running around the station, as the crew interacting with the wary crew and derping around.
Best part was at the end of the round when the syndicate sent a team in to recover their lost borg.
20/10 event. Nice to see a small roleplay event that fits in really well with normal round progression and enhances the round rather than being a brute force focus of it.

P.S: Could you maybe post/pm me the RD's report about the borg, Fayrik? I never got to read it.
Fayrik
Byond Username: Fayrik

Post by Fayrik » #58399

palpatine213 wrote:P.S: Could you maybe post/pm me the RD's report about the borg, Fayrik? I never got to read it.
I'm really sorry. I was going to save it, but before I got a chance to, I got caught up in getting the recovery team set up and then before I knew it, the round was over.

It was a great report too.
FrostFenex

Post by FrostFenex » #64345

Ran a semi-good event on basil tonight where the Tech-Opps had to steal all borgs and Ais, it was pretty fun but unfortunately got a bit messed but by law breaking ai. Besides events he seems helpful and respond to ahelps quickly 9/10 pre-min, would approve full-min.
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #65191

Seems to know lots of detail about the game and has been pretty helpful in telling me a few tips n tricks. I think an admin with good knowledge can go a long way.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #65509

Very knowledgeable and maintains a good rapport in PM's with players.

I've explained before that I'm going to grit my teeth a little whenever I hear about trial admins running events but I'm not sure that's something to criticize someone over anymore. I may be the only one who cares.

If people are enjoying them and nobody is complaining that you're ignoring their PM's, so be it.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #67801

I love his new forum avatar.
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #106810

The long haul admin. Doesn't cause drama and doesn't always get involved, but ever consistent.
The Silent Running Admin.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box