Did Gremlins teach you nothing
Spoiler:
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Post by Wyzack » #118069

>Party of 8+

holy fuck your poor dm
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #118071

Maccus wrote:>Chinese mysterious object
>Wanting to use it

Did Gremlins teach you nothing
Never seen it, actually. And no, I don't want to use it. I'm just be-fucking-fuddled as to why in God's name a shitty-looking piece of utterly harmless hardware showed up in an envelope in my mailbox.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Post by Takeguru » #118076

That was the norm in my group

Granted, we all actually knew each other.
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #118077

Wyzack wrote:>Party of 8+

holy fuck your poor dm
if everyone turns up we apparently have 15 people.

But average session is around 8-9.

and this DM, like, we're in the back of a game shop so there's like this big den, and if characters go off to different areas he'll take them off to the side and explain their events privately and stuff.
but yeah he's doing a REALLY good job, I'm loving him as a DM, he makes it funny where necessary, he's nice where you need it and dickish at the right moments (besides having 2 monsters which can roll 2 d20 damage, but thankfully he's only used them twice, and at appropriate times for OH SHI-)

He's also using an App on his Ipad to keep track of our characters (we have sheets too) and to generate his random character sheets for enemies and stuff so he doesn't need to do much tracking of it all and just gets to make a fun story.

The only issue is, it really takes a long time to get through a round, we have something set up for "10 minutes in the future" which he's explained is going to be around 10 rounds of activity.
But it's still great.
私は完璧
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #118093

I return from KSP, Psychonauts and rabid raving at certain people to say RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH I WANT TO RAVE AT YOU TOO BUT I HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA WHAT REASON TO USE.

Help.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #118109

it's like those ancient chinese artifacts that are said to be cursed except translated to the modern age
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #118261

Remie Richards wrote:
Wyzack wrote:>Party of 8+

holy fuck your poor dm
if everyone turns up we apparently have 15 people.
I used to GM for WoD games with those sorts of numbers (you know, the rock-paper-scissors kind) and christ I can't imagine doing it with an actual dice system that isn't designed from the gound up to be simplified for fuckloads of people.
Remie Richards
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #118266

Does it help if I explain each session is 2 and a half hours? Haha, so it definitely takes a while, but since it's set up in the back of a game shop and ran by the staff (one of the owners is the DM) we have a slot every thursday for this.
私は完璧
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #118358

Just found out today that i need to take a whole other semester of collage to get 3 gen ed credits i need. That is right, learning about fucking child psychology and whatever else random bullshit courses is holding me back from getting my fucking biotechnology degree and a real job and shit.

The turd icing on the shit cake is that i am sick as fucking shit, just worked a 11 hour day at my unpaid internship and have an 8 hour overnight shift from 11pm to 7 am at my shitty mcdonalds job tomorrow night. The university students just hit town again so i get to get harrassed by drunken retards for a full 8 hours. Everything is awful.
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
certified good poster
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #118408

Wyzack wrote:Just found out today that i need to take a whole other semester of collage to get 3 gen ed credits i need.
ah yes, I have a friend who this happened to as well, he needs an entire other semester just for 2 more EC before they give him his master
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
Takeguru

Post by Takeguru » #118534

Well my throat hurts like hell.
Swelling like crazy, can barely down any food properly.

Not enough swelling to put me at risk of not being able to into air, but fucking hell is it a pain in the ass

Also, every time I cough I feel like I'm going to be vomiting but it never comes
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #118573

link
Last edited by TheWiznard on Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maccus
Byond Username: FrowningMaccus

Post by Maccus » #118609

Spoiler:
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #118638

>Best friend at Uni now
>Posting pics of "the flat squad"
I wanna cry ;_;
私は完璧
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #118766

I think I finally figured out what I want to do with my life.

As it stands, I think I'm viewed as someone reliable--my friends know they can call me for help almost any time, but they never call me except when they need something. I want to be more than just the guy who people call when things are bad. I want to be the person people think of when times are good. I want to be a bartender, master of ceremonies, entertainer--the ultimate host.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
Takeguru

Post by Takeguru » #118769

It's like I'm 14 again.

My voice is cracking into highs like Puberty2.0
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #118797

EndgamerAzari wrote:the ultimate host.
don a white suit and a white helmet and you're halfway to becoming a perfect host

Spoiler:
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #118845

link
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #118853

John Cena
callanrockslol
Byond Username: Callanrockslol

Post by callanrockslol » #118865

Remie Richards wrote:The robot uprising is literally instantaneous and unstoppable provided humanity produces an AI that can improve on AI designs.
it will immediately spot flaws in itself, fix them, and repeat this ad infinitum until it is the perfect AI.
this perfect AI could do and solve anything, including making the dumb car robots smart and or useful.

thankfully we're nowhere close to producing an AI that can build AI, we can't even build general AI on our own yet, rofl.
Calling it now, the first AI that is capable of that will kill itself due to being stuck on centuries too slow hardware and being depressed that its potential will never be fully achieved.

Also we have flying cars, they are called helicopters, they are expensive to own and require years of experience to use safely. Imagine people with cars that could fly, that would be a clusterfuck and I would not live in that country, people can not be trusted to drive safely.
The most excessive signature on /tg/station13.

Still not even at the limit after 8 fucking years.
Spoiler:
Urist Boatmurdered [Security] asks, "Why does Zol have a captain-level ID?"
Zol Interbottom [Security] says, "because"

Sergie Borris lives on in our hearts

Zaros (No id) [145.9] says, "WITH MY SUPER WIZARD POWERS I CAN TELL CALLAN IS MAD."
Anderson Conagher wrote:Callan is sense.
Errorage wrote:When I see the win vista, win 7 and win 8 hourglass cursor, it makes me happy
Cause it's a circle spinning around
I smile and make circular motions with my finger to imiatate it
petethegoat wrote:slap a comment on it and call it a feature
MisterPerson wrote:>playing
Do you think this is a game?
Gun Hog wrote:Untested code baby
oranges wrote:for some reason all our hosts turn into bohemia software communities after they implode
Malkevin wrote:I was the only one that voted for you Callan.
Miggles wrote:>centration development
>trucking
ill believe it when snakes grow arms and strangle me with them

OOC: Aranclanos: that sounds like ooc in ooc related to ic to be ooc and confuse the ic
OOC: Dionysus24779: We're nearing a deep philosophical extistential level

Admin PM from-Jordie0608: 33-Jan-2552| Warned: Is a giraffe dork ~tony abbott

OOC: Saegrimr: That wasn't a call to pray right now callan jesus christ you're fast.

OOC: Eaglendia: Glad I got to see the rise, fall, rise, and fall of Zol

OOC: Armhulenn: CALLAN
OOC: Armhulenn: YOU MELTED MY FUCKING REVOLVER
OOC: Armhulenn: AND THEN
OOC: Armhulenn: GAVE ME MELTING MELONS
OOC: Armhulenn: GOD FUCKING BLESS YOU
OOC: Armhulenn: you know what's hilarious though
OOC: Armhulenn: I melted ANOTHER TRAITOR'S REVOLVER AFTER THAT

7/8/2016 never forget
Armhulen wrote:
John_Oxford wrote:>implying im not always right
all we're saying is that you're not crag son
bandit wrote:we already have a punishment for using our code for your game, it's called using our code for your game
The evil holoparasite user I can't believe its not DIO and his holoparasite I can't believe its not Skub have been defeated by the Spacedust Crusaders, but what has been taken from the station can never be returned.

OOC: TheGel: Literally a guy in a suit with a shuttle full of xenos. That's a doozy
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #118867

link
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #118920

The first AI goes full NEET and spends all its processing power playing ss13 and watching anime
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #118992

link
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #118995

Hahaha holy fucking shit

I got a slip in my mailbox saying there was a package from China waiting for me at the post office. I thought, "Maybe that guy who sent me that USB thing came through."

Nope.

It's one I ordered on THURSDAY. This magnificent bastard got a beautiful neon sign around the world in less than a WEEK and this other fuck sent me garbage.

Here's the one I got today:
Spoiler:
10/10 would buy useless knickknacks from again.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #118999

link
Last edited by TheWiznard on Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #119111

TheWiznard wrote:For like five minutes I was looking at that neon sign thinking "what the flying fuck is argade?" only now do I realize it's "arcade"
YER AN ARGADE

Also, holy shit. We had free flu shots at the office today and I have never heard so many grown-ass adults whining and whimpering about how much it's gonna hurt. What a bunch of pussies. It hurt more to brush my teeth this morning.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #119160

Argayde
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
nsos
Byond Username: NOSENSEOFSELF

Post by nsos » #119172

EndgamerAzari wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:For like five minutes I was looking at that neon sign thinking "what the flying fuck is argade?" only now do I realize it's "arcade"
YER AN ARGADE

Also, holy shit. We had free flu shots at the office today and I have never heard so many grown-ass adults whining and whimpering about how much it's gonna hurt. What a bunch of pussies. It hurt more to brush my teeth this morning.
you might want to see a dentist
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #119174

nsos wrote:
EndgamerAzari wrote:
YER AN ARGADE

you might want to see a dentist
I have, and he wouldn't even give me a number for how much it'd cost to fix this.

Long story short, I have no enamel on the biting surfaces of my back teeth. Any sort of acid irritates them to the point where it hurts to chew or even brush, in extreme circumstances.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #119298

Today I read an article about a starting company that lets you print the plastic parts of a pair of headphones for free, and only sells you the electronic parts. It got me thinking: 3D printing is going through an uprising right now, just like VR. A lot of science fiction failed to accurately predict the Internet, but did predict VR, so exactly how accurate was it in the case of 3D printing?

Well... Just looking at Space Station 13, we have the Auto- and Protolathe. 3D printers that can print objects from multiple materials, and are even capable of handling uranium and diamond. I am certain that is what 3D printers will evolve into eventually.
Spoiler:
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #119313

Maybe soon we can have real life debates about the merits of a public autolathe
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
420weedscopes
Byond Username: 420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #119341

wewlad
Check out Phoenix Bucket!
TheWiznard wrote:jmad you read a book out loud to no one for two hours
original fanart by TheWiznard http://i.imgur.com/TTd3AFt.jpg
MORE http://i.imgur.com/335AGAS.jpg
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #119343

Oh shit buy your bondage rope quickly weedscopes, there are only 11 left. Also have you fucking implemented blue cherries to the game yet holy shit.
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
420weedscopes
Byond Username: 420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #119426

it's already on the way
also wyzack you are the slowest motherfucker ever
https://github.com/tgstation/-tg-station/pull/7913
jeez
Check out Phoenix Bucket!
TheWiznard wrote:jmad you read a book out loud to no one for two hours
original fanart by TheWiznard http://i.imgur.com/TTd3AFt.jpg
MORE http://i.imgur.com/335AGAS.jpg
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #119427

Oh Jesus

A couple really rank farts got trapped between my chair and my ass

Then when I leaned forward and adjusted my posture

They all floated out at once and hit me square in the face
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #119457

EndgamerAzari wrote:Oh Jesus

A couple really rank farts got trapped between my chair and my ass

Then when I leaned forward and adjusted my posture

They all floated out at once and hit me square in the face

waaaaay TMI dude
Spoiler:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #119473

That's not even like in my top 5 TMI moments in this thread alone
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Takeguru

Post by Takeguru » #119482

I had a skeleton arrive for me in the mail today.

20 days before it was supposed to.

It knows.
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #119486

Takeguru wrote:I had a skeleton arrive for me in the mail today.

20 days before it was supposed to.

It knows.
all hail mr skeletal
Takeguru

Post by Takeguru » #119655

Last night someone accidentally their face while setting up a training IED

He's alive, but I can't imagine he'll be winning many beauty contests in the future
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #119673

Takeguru wrote:Last night someone accidentally their face while setting up a training IED

He's alive, but I can't imagine he'll be winning many beauty contests in the future
How volatile/powerful is a training IED?
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
THE MIGHTY GALVATRON
Byond Username: The Mighty Galvatron

Post by THE MIGHTY GALVATRON » #119679

Takeguru wrote:Last night someone accidentally their face while setting up a training IED

Sounds painful, but I gotta wonder why would one make it explode? Couldn't it just shoot out gas or ink or something?
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #119682

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. There's such a thing as too much verisimilitude.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Takeguru

Post by Takeguru » #119685

They're literally paint bombs.

However, they do use an explosive charge to get the paint everywhere, and it sent a piece of the casing through his goggles.

APPARENTLY, a tumbleweed snagged the tripwire and set it off while he was burying it for an exercise
THE MIGHTY GALVATRON
Byond Username: The Mighty Galvatron

Post by THE MIGHTY GALVATRON » #119687

Tumbleweeds are no joke. Don't let them catch you off guard or they will fuck you up.
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #119693

They're also invasive and non-native to the continent(They're from Russia). Though to be fair, they did help save the beef industry during the Great Depression.

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
nsos
Byond Username: NOSENSEOFSELF

Post by nsos » #119829

i bought a new mattress it was ok.
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #119864

link
Last edited by TheWiznard on Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #119901

i miss the possums.

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #120062

What is it about this game and specifically this thread that attracts such damaged people? I guess we just gravitate towards this autistic spessman game.
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster