FOOLISH SAMURAI WARRIOR

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

FOOLISH SAMURAI WARRIOR

Post by EndgamerAzari » #137665

[youtube]yzIxLwVwtiQ[/youtube]
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
1g88a
Byond Username: Ig88A

Re: FOOLISH SAMURAI WARRIOR

Post by 1g88a » #137670

EndgamerAzari wrote:[youtube]yzIxLwVwtiQ[/youtube]
Mother of god
DEAD: ADMIN(Hornygranny) says, "you play in my universe, normie"
Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Post by Takeguru » #137675

Boner achieved

Samurai Jack was fucking GOAT
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #137681

I wonder when this train of baiting 90s kid nostalgia will end.

mako is fucking dead, tacosky, have some damned respect
1g88a
Byond Username: Ig88A

Post by 1g88a » #137682

Super Aggro Crag wrote:I wonder when this train of baiting 90s kid nostalgia will end.

mako is fucking dead, tacosky, have some damned respect
It'll end when corporate America starts trying to pander to the 00's demographic and it will be even worse.
DEAD: ADMIN(Hornygranny) says, "you play in my universe, normie"
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Post by Zilenan91 » #137750

I hope to fucking god that they find a voice actor that is at the very least on par with Mako (rip) because he basically made this show by voicing Aku.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator
Byond Username: Lumipharon

Post by lumipharon » #137861

awww sheeet.

Good luck replacing mako though.
Deitus
Byond Username: Deitus

Post by Deitus » #137954

this was one of the shows that i always regretted missing out on, im glad the gwowious nippon steel is coming back so i can enjoy in now
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #137962

I saw maybe one episode of the original but it was pretty good

as good an excuse as any to watch the rest too
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Post by Zilenan91 » #138579

I've been rewatching this show and man it's so fucking good
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS
srifenbyxp
Byond Username: Srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #138592

I was just about to make a post about jack being back
To be robust is not about combat prowess, it is the state of readiness for the situation at hand.
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator
Byond Username: Lumipharon

Post by lumipharon » #138665

[youtube]Pp0xs_xpTYo[/youtube]

This show was bretty gud.
Luke Cox
Byond Username: NocturnalQuill

Post by Luke Cox » #138709

Does this mean that Valve hold the record for longest unfinished series (that people actually care about)?