Don't ask Caleb Robinson Anything

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Don't ask Caleb Robinson Anything

Post by Wyzack » #165512

You see before you a wreck of a 30-something man. On the bar beside him is a number of empty whiskey bottles and crumpled packages of Robust cigarettes. He is chain smoking and downing Uncle Git's special reserve like water. He looks like he has been at it for at least 24 hours and his eyes are bloodshot.

"This is my thread, what the fuck do you want. Get outta here."
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Re: Don't ask Caleb Robinson Anything

Post by Anonmare » #165636

Fuck you you can't tell me what to do you're not my dad I hte you why cant you just lave me alone adn respect my decisions as a Human beang withot butting your nsoe into everythign I do God you're such a facist control frerak you need to learn to relax and take a chjill pill to make up for thr fact you have probably a really tiny dick lmao you're such a loser scrub lord god you're pathetic.

(Typos intentionally left in for authenticity :^])
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #165646

Itt Sarah Hooker being assblasted that I got the tacticool turtleneck out of the clothesmate first.
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
certified good poster
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Post by Zilenan91 » #165655

Fun fact, if you want to kill people stealthily have the bartender give them two glasses of gargle blaster. They will die from this and take a ridiculous amount of toxin damage per second, enough to prevent defibbing afaik unless they instantly succumb.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #165663

Jokes on you, Caleb uses whiskey in place of blood to transport oxygen through his veins
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #165822

Wyzack wrote:Itt Sarah Hooker being assblasted that I got the tacticool turtleneck out of the clothesmate first.
I will literally end you to be very honest my friend.
420weedscopes
Byond Username: 420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #168269

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
shouldn't this be in Roleplaying
Check out Phoenix Bucket!
TheWiznard wrote:jmad you read a book out loud to no one for two hours
original fanart by TheWiznard http://i.imgur.com/TTd3AFt.jpg
MORE http://i.imgur.com/335AGAS.jpg
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #168356

Caleb looks up blearily from his latest glass of scotch, clearly loaded drunk at this point.

"You tell Kerman to read the goddamn SYNTAX of the thread title before he touches my shit. Fuggen green spaceman motherfucking mghh......"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
420weedscopes
Byond Username: 420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #168379

i'm not sure why jeb thought asking fictional characters fictional questions about their fictional lives wouldn't fit in the roleplaying subforum
but
O K
Check out Phoenix Bucket!
TheWiznard wrote:jmad you read a book out loud to no one for two hours
original fanart by TheWiznard http://i.imgur.com/TTd3AFt.jpg
MORE http://i.imgur.com/335AGAS.jpg
captain sawrge
Byond Username: Sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #168559

ok op thanks for the advice @topic
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #168868

[youtube]Dw1qi9ofbg4[/youtube]
The door to the office slides open-*pssht-tah* smoke lightly rushes into the hallway as it finishes opening. Wiping off your feet before carefully stepping inside, the door closes behind you-*tah-ssht*. Looking around the darkened room you notice a closet slightly ajar, it appears to be full of coats. In front of you there is a moderately sized table on top of which a computer rests. In front of the table lies a comfy looking chair and behind the table one dark leather office chair facing away from you. Upon a wall to your side you see a holoboard covered in documents of some of the most wanted criminals this side of the federation. Strewn across the table are papers and documents seemingly in no organized pattern. As you slowly grow accustomed to the light of the room you hear a voice "Djingle? ...Djidn't expect to see you here. says a voice coming from the in front of the leather office chair. "Why don't you have a seat."
You pull back the comfortable looking chair and sit down. You hear the brief wick of a match being struck and the office chair slowly begins to spin around. In the seat sits Caleb Robinson, but you already knew that before you even entered this room. He takes a cigarette out of his mouth before saying "Oh right, where are my manners." before handing you a cigarette and offering a light. Leaning in you light it before resting it in your mouth. Leaning back in your chair he begins, "So Djingle, what brings you to my office today?"
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #168901

Ah the good old days. Now that i am an admin i pretty much never get a chance to play detective anymore. I only play when it is lowpop and there are never any other admins on so i cant justify deadminning to take a sec role. Maybe i will do it anyways, i miss investigations and my grey coat. Maybe it is time to unretire.

EDIT: also 10/10 writefagging
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #168908

Wyzack wrote:Ah the good old days. Now that i am an admin i pretty much never get a chance to play detective anymore. I only play when it is lowpop and there are never any other admins on so i cant justify deadminning to take a sec role. Maybe i will do it anyways, i miss investigations and my grey coat. Maybe it is time to unretire.

EDIT: also 10/10 writefagging
I spent 30 minutes writing it.
I spent like over an hour trying to find the music I wanted to go along with it, I started with Fragrance of dark coffee rainymood and ended up with la noire
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #169014

u did a good job
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #169016

Yeah it was some quality shit m80, good read
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster