I guess I`ve been living under a rock for a fucking week

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
yackemflam
Byond Username: Yackemflam

I guess I`ve been living under a rock for a fucking week

Post by yackemflam » #178302

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/0 ... z_sgzWLSUk

I mean jesus, how did I not know about this?
NSFW:
Don`t read the comments
NSFW:
I will admit I was laughing pretty hard during your skit in the boxing ring. - seagrimr
Spoiler:
Playing on the server isn't something you're entitled to. There's an extremely small level of responsibiliy on your part to play hhundreds of hours of a free game run by fuckheads. - Stickymayhem
A retards guide on how to make a maxcap bomb in toxins.
NSFW:
You`ll need:
1-6 Plasma tanks 1-6 Oxygen tanks
1-6 tank transfer valve
2 Plasma canister
2 Oxygen canister
1 Yellow (empty) canister
Wrench
Toxins lab access
Science testing lab access

Grab a oxygen tank and a plasma tank and bring them to the testing lab.
Super cool the Oxygen and superheat the Plasma.

Clean out the oxygen and plasma tanks with a filter/pump.

Then you wrench and unwrench the plasma and oxygen tanks in toxins. It`s important tha you do it one at a time. Try to get a 85%plasma and 15% oxygen mix.

Once you have a good burn mix, pump the mix into the burn chamber and light it on fire. Wait 10 seconds for it to heat up and pump it into a yellow (empty) canister.

Quickly set the kpa output to 163 kpa and fill the tanks with the burn mix.

Take the oxygen tanks and fill it up with a 613kpa worth of oxygen FIRST then fill the rest with plasma, you should get well over 2000kpa in the end.

With the new atmos system you should wait 5-10 minutes for you tanks to bake.

Take a tank transfer valve, add a oxygen tank and a plasma tank to it. You should have a maxcap bomb. Have fun blowing up the station mining!
paprika
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Paprka

Re: I guess I`ve been living under a rock for a fucking week

Post by paprika » #178309

>He had a wife and kid

the fuck?
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
yackemflam

Post by yackemflam » #178314

This is going to really fuck up the military bases presence here.
NSFW:
I will admit I was laughing pretty hard during your skit in the boxing ring. - seagrimr
Spoiler:
Playing on the server isn't something you're entitled to. There's an extremely small level of responsibiliy on your part to play hhundreds of hours of a free game run by fuckheads. - Stickymayhem
NSFW:
You`ll need:
1-6 tank transfer valve
2 Plasma canister
2 Oxygen canister
Wrench
Toxins lab access

Then you wrench and unwrench the plasma and oxygen tanks in toxins. It`s important tha you do it one at a time. Try to get a 85%plasma and 15% oxygen mix.

Once you have a good burn mix, pump the mix into the burn chamber and light it on fire. Wait 10 seconds for it to heat up and pump it into a yellow (empty) canister.

Take the oxygen tanks and fill it up with a 613kpa worth of oxygen FIRST then fill the rest with plasma, you should get well over 2000kpa in the end.

Take a tank transfer valve, add a oxygen tank and a plasma tank to it. You should have a maxcap bomb. Have fun blowing up the station mining!
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #178322

yackemflam wrote:This is going to really fuck up the military bases presence here.
EDIT: HAHA WHOOPS DISREGARD

Yeah this is gonna be good. Somehow I missed that he was a former US Marine. I guess that he took the surname Shinzato like some kind of awful weeb threw me off.

Join the Army
See the world
Meet new people

It's a weird situation. We shouldn't have any military bases there anymore, it's fucking stupid and a waste of our own resources. That we're still enforcing these dumb policies on them from WW2 is really stupid. Get over it already.

On the flipside, though, if we just up and left Japan would be so fucked. They have the JSDF but almost immediately China and Korea would be up their asses over all kinds of dumb islands and other fishing territory in the seas. There's centuries of bad blood there and having the USA hanging around town with all our shit isn't exactly bad for them in that regard.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #178348

The thing that would probably do it woudl be a long term withdraw plan and allowances for the JSDF to be rebuilt into a full military force, as well as keeping limited military presence as an ally. THis is my uneducated thought however. I'm a little drunk. sorry.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #178353

Nah Korean won't mess with Japan anymore.
They've signed a treaty some time ago (http://japandailypress.com/japan-ready- ... s-1727182/) and generally the only islands that they're disputing are chinese/korean islands. Basically the only thing that Korea and Japan argue over is 1 + 1 = deny war crimes.

Old people still fucking despise Japan though for obvious reasons but both governments aren't stupid, they know they're the only pro USA regimes in the east, they'll stick together if push comes to shove.

Also Japan can change their constitution at will and there was a huge ruckus in Asia when Abe tried to change it so they could have an actual army. The US are pushing towards that as well since you know, cutting off the limbs from one of your two allies in the east by disallowing virtually a majority of modern weapons is kinda fucking dumb.
crack is whack but smacks got your back
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #178404

letting japan have weapons means they will build mechas and attack pearl harbor again
paprika
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Paprka

Post by paprika » #178532

No man, we're gonna let japan have an army so they can defend from north korea with gundams!
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
yackemflam

Post by yackemflam » #180453

Update: New Order, everyone has to be home by midnight.
NSFW:
Spoiler:
NSFW:
You`ll need:
1-6 tank transfer valve
2 Plasma canister
2 Oxygen canister
Wrench
Toxins lab access

Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #188675

yackemflam wrote:Update: New Order, everyone has to be home by midnight.
Is that a track on their latest album

look up track 10