Oh boy another Final Fantasy movie

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays
Byond Username: DrPillzRedux

Oh boy another Final Fantasy movie

Post by DrPillzRedux » #207491

Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV is CG movie done by the same guys who made Advent Children. It shows the opening of Final Fantasy XV from the perspective of the Kingsglaive, an elite unit created by the King to fight against the comically evil empire.

Even if you don't care about FF15, because I sure as fuck don't, it's actually pretty well done. As with all Square Enix cutscenes, it looks great.

The English version came out today and you totally can't find that on solarmovie.

[youtube]htnkOpknGok[/youtube]
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty
bandit wrote:what is this

a correct post by pillz
Falamazeer
Byond Username: Wootanon

Re: Oh boy another Final Fantasy movie

Post by Falamazeer » #207495

DrPillzRedux wrote: Even if you don't care about FF15, because I sure as fuck don't
As someone who never bought 13 or 13-2 or 12 because I'm not fucking retarded.
I actually have high hopes for 15 being a return to sanity.

Not gonna buy it right off of course, because 10 and 10-2 made me sceptical because they were retarded and aweful. but I have high hopes for 15 being a return to a final fantasy that I can actually play because I give a shit about the characters.

Look into the lore a bit man, 15 might actually be worth a shit finally. fantasy-lly
Ham Sammich, beating a dead horse since 2010.
NikNakFlak wrote:....It's true...that is why I removed my forum avatar
lumipharon wrote:ass parasite was pretty meh when I tried it.
THE MIGHTY GALVATRON
Byond Username: The Mighty Galvatron

Post by THE MIGHTY GALVATRON » #207496

They had a showing at a theater nearby a few weeks back. It looks nice but I had no idea what was going on in that last act. Just one big crazy battle. Also Aaron Paul was just lol.
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #207515

Square Enix has its own in-house CGI department that makes these animations, and they always produce wonderful work.
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
Bluespace
Byond Username: Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #207517

I would chop off my own dick, cook it, and eat it with ketchup for the chance to see a FF8 movie.
I play Boris Pepper.