2k17 /pol/

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Re: 2k17 /pol/

Post by ShadowDimentio » #250761

Bottom post of the previous page:

They're called moderates

Pros: You're the normies in a world divided into parties of varying levels of retardation constantly screeching and bickering with each other.

Cons: You're characterized as being either spineless or a grab bag of all the worst parts of all the parties, a facist nazi racist jew etc
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Post by XSI » #250771

Also nobody will ever appeal to you in the US system
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #250776

Democracy is all about compromise. Of course there won't always be a dude you can 100% get behind, that's why you back the horse you like the most.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #250787

meanwhile, donald trump is like the HoS who sends his officers one by one into a cult base

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN15G5RX
U.S. Central Command said in a statement that an investigating team had "concluded regrettably that civilian non-combatants were likely killed" during Sunday's raid. It said children may have been among the casualties.

Central Command said its assessment "seeks to determine if there were any still-undetected civilian casualties in the ferocious firefight."

U.S. military officials told Reuters that Trump approved his first covert counterterrorism operation without sufficient intelligence, ground support or adequate backup preparations.

As a result, three officials said, the attacking SEAL team found itself dropping onto a reinforced al Qaeda base defended by landmines, snipers, and a larger than expected contingent of heavily armed Islamist extremists.
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #250790

President is the captain, why didn't the generals, the HoS, do the needed planning and intelligence gathering before going balls in?

Unsurprisingly in a war where your enemy shields itself behind little girls little girls are going to get shot or bombed, both Hillary and Obama have indirectly killed little girls and service men too
Whoisthere
Byond Username: Whoisthere

Post by Whoisthere » #250806

So what are we going to do with automatisation and overpopulation?
Is overpopulation even a problem? We have huge unclaimed areas in Siberia, surely if we could come together and build infrastructure there we'd stave off overpopulation or whatever for another 50 years or whatever?
And what's up with Canada and Greenland too, eh?
Or better yet, why aren't those ocean cities that I've been promised will float in 2000 floating yet?
Are the jews to blame, or is it capitalism or terrorism or communism or liberals or what?
Sad elegy
Highly suitable for use in funerals
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #250807

It turns out most people dont want to live in a frigid wasteland where nothing grows except tumors on your gonads from all the uranium dust coming from Gulag 263.

Also trump said his intelligence agents are dumb and don't know what they're talking about, then they get themselves killed because they had bad intelligence. Did they just prove trump right???

This is like when people were acting like Obama single handedly tracked down Osama and kicked the door to his goat palace down and doubletapped him.
XSI

Post by XSI » #250818

Overpopulation is only a problem in:
Africa
India
China

Africa because they keep making kids without being able to feed them, and all the food aid just makes them get more kids because they've got the food at that exact moment and planning ahead isn't something they're used to doing.
India is actually working on it, though they have a LOT of problems to deal with. It seems the fact that the men are Indian and the women are Indian is the greatest help in reducing India's population.
China is about to have a whole bunch of population die off, because the one-child policy meant many parents only took sons. And you can't keep a population growing without women, though they are working on alternatives.

Everywhere else can support the population they have, but not necessarily comfortably.
Examples of supported, but not comfortably are Europe and possibly Canada, where there is enough food to keep everyone alive, but the massive amount of population there has a negative effect on the quality of life for the population. And yes, Canada is huge, but that's a lot of icy wasteland that isn't really a place you can live reliably without massive amounts of technology that we technically have but isn't economically viable. There is a lot more to overpopulation than space and food as well, but I'll probably write an essay and ramble on for ages if I keep going.
TheColdTurtle
Byond Username: TheColdTurtle

Post by TheColdTurtle » #250826

bandit wrote:>imblying
You act like he personally sent them in, when he just confirmed the action. Obama did refuse the mission but right when he left office the army asked trump. So if they listened to Obama then none of that would have happened. Besides Obama approved worse things than that.
Grazyn
Byond Username: Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #250850

XSI wrote:Overpopulation is only a problem in:
Africa
India
China

Africa because they keep making kids without being able to feed them, and all the food aid just makes them get more kids because they've got the food at that exact moment and planning ahead isn't something they're used to doing.
India is actually working on it, though they have a LOT of problems to deal with. It seems the fact that the men are Indian and the women are Indian is the greatest help in reducing India's population.
China is about to have a whole bunch of population die off, because the one-child policy meant many parents only took sons. And you can't keep a population growing without women, though they are working on alternatives.

Everywhere else can support the population they have, but not necessarily comfortably.
Examples of supported, but not comfortably are Europe and possibly Canada, where there is enough food to keep everyone alive, but the massive amount of population there has a negative effect on the quality of life for the population. And yes, Canada is huge, but that's a lot of icy wasteland that isn't really a place you can live reliably without massive amounts of technology that we technically have but isn't economically viable. There is a lot more to overpopulation than space and food as well, but I'll probably write an essay and ramble on for ages if I keep going.
I don't really agree with the usual "Africans are dumb and breed like rabbits because they don't know any better", when your only asset are children and child mortality is extremely high, it's obvious that you're going to make a bunch of them. Not every single African depends on food aid, most live in bumfuck nowhere and need children to work the fields or to bring some money home. Basically the definition of proletariat
bandit

Post by bandit » #250906

TheColdTurtle wrote:You act like he personally sent them in, when he just confirmed the action. Obama did refuse the mission but right when he left office the army asked trump. So if they listened to Obama then none of that would have happened. Besides Obama approved worse things than that.
sure, he isn't the security officer who needs to git gud, he's the HoS/Captain who made the bad call

I just find it hilarious that his first covert military action is a massive failure

admin feedback pls
D&B
Byond Username: Repukan

Post by D&B » #250912

In other news, a speaking event by Milo's Guantanamoyonopolus got canceled because members of the tolerant left thrashed Berkeley and the place he was gonna have his speech
Spoiler:
[20:26:02]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Welp. It was just a prank bro isn't a very good excuse when it comes to unprovoked nonantag murder, but since this is your first time doing it and you seem to understand the problem instead of a bannu I'm just going to leave you with a warning. Please PLEASE don't do this again in the future, as funny as crackhead broken bottle memes can be. Alrighty? Do you have any input on this?
[20:26:39]ADMIN: PM: [censored]->[censored admin]: Alright, no problem. I have some input. Fuck my boy pussy.
[20:27:06]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Okay then. Have fun.
[20:31:29]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Excuse me?
J_Madison wrote: that's a stupid fucking stat
you don't play, you've never played
lying little shit with your bullshit stat
fuck you
ColonicAcid wrote:and with enough practise i too could blow my own dick so well that only the gods know how it feels.
bandit

Post by bandit » #250950

and nothing of value was lost

admin feedback pls
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #250953

Edgy
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
InsaneHyena
Byond Username: InsaneHyena
Github Username: InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #250975

> Liberals chimping out and acting like savages
In the other news, grass is green.
Bring back papercult.

ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #250984

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 3224544256

Donald J. Trump Verified account
‏@realDonaldTrump

If U.C. Berkeley does not allow free speech and practices violence on innocent people with a different point of view - NO FEDERAL FUNDS?

Now That's What I Call Stumped: Volume 1
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
starmute
Byond Username: Starmute

Post by starmute » #250994

InsaneHyena wrote:> Liberals chimping out and acting like savages
In the other news, grass is green.
You have surpassed edgyness there.
D&B wrote:In other news, a speaking event by Milo's Guantanamoyonopolus got canceled because members of the tolerant left thrashed Berkeley and the place he was gonna have his speech
guys name is Yiannopoulos not Guantanamoyonopolus or guy-platypus.

People have the right to protest. He could have gone through with the event even with the protests but he canceled it. Frankly he's a shit person. Martin Shkreli is even a more shit person.

I can understand being a little pissed at losing a speaking venue but honestly he's right nothing of value was lost. Its kinda like if Westboro Baptist Church was driven off from a funeral. Yeah they have the right to free speech but you can't be surprised that people are angry at them.

If you want to defend their beliefs I mean... go ahead. Its a pretty untenable position and they're pretty repugnant to most but the angriest of the far right.

In summary I'm not saying that he didn't have the right to speak or that there should have been violence, however you shouldn't be surprised that when you plan something morally offensive violence might erupt.
Last edited by starmute on Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #250999

> Protest
Have you seen the videos? There were riots with attacking people and setting shit on fire. Mayor ordered the police to stand down, because California, of course.
Bring back papercult.

ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #251001

>He canceled so he's a pussy

A guy got shot outside one of his events like two weeks ago and he kept going. He canceled this one because his security insisted and riots were breaking out and I think the university pulled the plug.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
starmute

Post by starmute » #251004

InsaneHyena wrote:> Protest
Have you seen the videos? There were riots with attacking people and setting shit on fire. Mayor ordered the police to stand down, because California, of course.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/gra ... 87e2dea66e

Yes. The protests were about 2000 people. The police were ordered to stand down because there was only about 120 people wearing masks and stuff being violent.
ShadowDimentio wrote:>He canceled so he's a pussy
I never said that. I said he could have spoke regardless of the risks. He decided not to and probably for good reason.

Regardless he's a asshole. I don't really see why people are defending him.

I mean there are people in this world that take the cake in the Darwin awards. If Westbro baptist church were to suddenly disappear from the face of the earth would you be sad? Thats kinda how I feel about this guy. I don't hate him but I think he's one of those people we'd be better without.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #251007

Are you seriously advocating the death of a gay man because he disagrees with you? Holy homophobia, batman! Harvey Milk would be ashamed.
XSI

Post by XSI » #251008

starmute wrote:
InsaneHyena wrote: Yes. The protests were about 2000 people. The police were ordered to stand down because there was only about 120 people wearing masks and stuff being violent.
This is logic I don't understand
That just means its time to go in and arrest 120 rioting hooligans so the peaceful ones can protest normally, not time to stand down and let the violent mob do as they please
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #251009

It's almost as if those rioters were using the protest as an excuse and cover to wreck shit.

HMM...

>Would you be sad if the Westboro Baptist Church vanished

Sure. They had every right to protest and say whatever they wanted, they don't deserve to "vanish" because people don't like them. And regardless off what you think about what they're saying, I don't think they've ever been violent in any capacity. That's protesting right.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
starmute

Post by starmute » #251011

Super Aggro Crag wrote:Are you seriously advocating the death of a gay man because he disagrees with you? Holy homophobia, batman! Harvey Milk would be ashamed.

I'm not advocating anything. I'm stating that he is morally repugnant and I think he is trying to create feelings of animosity and anger, abusing freedom of speech so he can get his crazy viewpoints across. He preaches hate speech and then expects full protection by the police and tolerance of everyone around him. It's like yelling racial slurs in a class and expecting a teacher to protect you during and after class.

What I'm saying is he is annoying and a pile of human garbage.

As far as homophobia. I think you are using "gay man" as a defense here. I frankly don't care if he is gay. He could be a woman, a straight guy or black. I wouldn't care either way.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #251012

Have you actually watched anything he's ever made? His viewpoints are pretty standard conservative stuff. I'm fairly moderate and I watch him occasionally and nothing he's really said has been terribly earth-shattering of an assertion.

His whole tour is pretty much just him wandering the land, giving lectures in colleges and pointing to the liberal protest masses that form around him and saying "Look at how ridiculous they're being, they're protesting a gay man for having the wrong opinions!" Often spending some time during the shows debating any of the protesters that actually come inside and inevitably they get stumped and flee the scene.
Last edited by ShadowDimentio on Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
starmute

Post by starmute » #251014

ShadowDimentio wrote: Sure. They had every right to protest and say whatever they wanted, they don't deserve to "vanish" because people don't like them. And regardless off what you think about what they're saying, I don't think they've ever been violent in any capacity. That's protesting right.
Regardless of*

Yep that's protesting. However the language is offensive and painful to some people. I don't agree with their viewpoints however I do agree with their right to say whatever they want.

However the world would be better off without them. I'm just saying the world would be better without some people example : Neo-Nazis.

Would we really miss them?

Now I'm not saying to eliminate them or hurt them in any way. I'm just saying I don't care if they get hurt spreading their message of hate. Yeah protesters against neo nazis may get arrested and it may be wrong but I just don't care because I think their ideology is hateful, they advocate violence and perhaps this is karma.
Cik
Byond Username: Cik

Post by Cik » #251015

yeah. i mean, if you walk into san francisco and wave a swastika flag everywhere screaming 1488 hitler did nothing wrong even then you don't deserve violence in the abstract. you can't really protest, but you don't deserve it

milo fagalolpuoulous isn't exactly doing that though, he's pretty fuckin' mild. the far left these days are just kneejerk pussies that go off whenever anyone disagrees with them, if they flip cars because some gay dude tries to speak at their safe space they deserve to go to jail, you know, like anyone else who peppersprays other people, throws molotovs everywhere and flips cars
starmute

Post by starmute » #251016

ShadowDimentio wrote:Have you actually watched anything he's ever made? His viewpoints are pretty standard conservative stuff. I'm fairly moderate and I watch him occasionally and nothing he's really said has been terribly earth-shattering of an assertion.
He's stated that rape isn't a thing. Gay men are a detriment to society. Women are less intelligent than men ect ect. I can go on but honestly he's pretty far right.
Cik wrote:yeah. i mean, if you walk into san francisco and wave a swastika flag everywhere screaming 1488 hitler did nothing wrong even then you don't deserve violence in the abstract. you can't really protest, but you don't deserve it

milo fagalolpuoulous isn't exactly doing that though, he's pretty fuckin' mild. the far left these days are just kneejerk pussies that go off whenever anyone disagrees with them, if they flip cars because some gay dude tries to speak at their safe space they deserve to go to jail, you know, like anyone else who peppersprays other people, throws molotovs everywhere and flips cars

It was 120 masked people

about half of them were arrested. And he's a shit person. This was really to be expected especially if you consider he was with Martin Shkreli who is also really hated due to him raising prices on life saving drugs.
Last edited by starmute on Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #251019

starmute wrote:I mean, I'm not SAYING we should kill him, but wouldn't it be nice if someone just shot this fascist right wing scum?
And you called me edgy. Nice to meet you, comrade.
Bring back papercult.

starmute

Post by starmute » #251022

InsaneHyena wrote:
starmute wrote:I mean, I'm not SAYING we should kill him, but wouldn't it be nice if someone just shot this fascist right wing scum?
And you called me edgy. Nice to meet you, comrade.
I never said that. Just like you didn't say
InsaneHyena wrote:Hail Hitler
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #251024

>Would be better off without them

Free speech isn't the right to say things people agree with, it's the right to say people DON'T agree with and not have the state (currently extremely liberal) stomp you out.

>Neo-nazis

You have to take the bad with the good. It's really easy to point at them and say THEY'RE A PROBLEM, but what have they actually done that's so wrong? Have the wrong opinions and vocalize them? Not a crime. Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words only have the power you give them.

>I don't care if they get hurt

"I won't punch you, but if someone punched you right now I'd high-five them"

>Rape isn't a thing [Citation Needed]
He's said rape CULTURE isn't a thing, and that feminist line that 1/4 women get raped at college is blatantly wrong.

>Gay men are a detriment to society [Citation Needed]
Yes the GAY MAN has been running around preaching that gays are ruining everything. Totally. Yep.

>Women are less intelligent than men [Citation Needed]
Where are you even getting these from. No.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Cik

Post by Cik » #251027

i'm not sure i'd go as far as women are less intelligent than men, but to say there aren't neurological differences in the sexes is factually incorrect

intelligence is just a gestalt trait of a thousand other traits and thus "more intelligent" "less intelligent" are just spooks

higher IQ maybe. but even saying that isn't a terrible insult. being smart has been elevated to the "most important trait" position when actually it's not even that important at all, IMO. a genius psychopath just makes them more destructive. kindness is more important.
InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #251030

[youtube]sMvWq5XJ2yY[/youtube]

A real human bean and a real hero
Bring back papercult.

ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #251031

He might have made the t-totally debatable assertion that men and women are different and better at different things, but I've never heard him say women are dumber than men.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
starmute

Post by starmute » #251032

ShadowDimentio wrote:>Would be better off without them

Free speech isn't the right to say things people agree with, it's the right to say people DON'T agree with and not have the state (currently extremely liberal) stomp you out.

>Neo-nazis

You have to take the bad with the good. It's really easy to point at them and say THEY'RE A PROBLEM, but what have they actually done that's so wrong? Have the wrong opinions and vocalize them? Not a crime. Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words only have the power you give them.

>I don't care if they get hurt

"I won't punch you, but if someone punched you right now I'd high-five them"
If someone punched hitler I would give them a high five. Regardless I do support free speech however I am saying that if you go around being a dick its likely to going to come back to bite you. Example: If you keep teasing a aligator you more than likely get bitten. Should I feel bad that you got hurt? Yeah I'm going to detain that alligator but at the same time you are being stupid as fuck.

ShadowDimentio wrote:
>Rape isn't a thing [Citation Needed]
He's said rape CULTURE isn't a thing, and that feminist line that 1/4 women get raped at college is blatantly wrong.
http://www.aau.edu/uploadedFiles/AAU_Pu ... onduct.pdf

Except it is a thing. And there are multiple studies to prove it.

>Gay men are a detriment to society [Citation Needed]
Yes the GAY MAN has been running around preaching that gays are ruining everything. Totally. Yep.
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... he-closet/
http://web.archive.org/web/201107140532 ... -a-parent/
>Women are less intelligent than men [Citation Needed]
Where are you even getting these from. No.
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... e-all-men/
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... uld-panic/

Just a few examples. I can go on if you like.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #251050

The second they arrest a violent protestor the rest of them go apeshitt
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #251054

ALSo I personally feel that using violence against people you don't like can actually empower them. It gives them the ability to point at the incident and say to their followers and recruits "look at those fuckers. They're bad. And their actions show that they fear us. We are strong. We must fight them more!!!!"
D&B
Byond Username: Repukan

Post by D&B » #251065

You know Shrekli raising the price of that medicine only affected the pockets of insurance companies, and he event gave an extremely extra low price for uninsured and people that couldn't afford it, right?

Did you read beyond the headline "bad guy ups rare medicine price"?
Spoiler:
[20:26:02]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Welp. It was just a prank bro isn't a very good excuse when it comes to unprovoked nonantag murder, but since this is your first time doing it and you seem to understand the problem instead of a bannu I'm just going to leave you with a warning. Please PLEASE don't do this again in the future, as funny as crackhead broken bottle memes can be. Alrighty? Do you have any input on this?
[20:26:39]ADMIN: PM: [censored]->[censored admin]: Alright, no problem. I have some input. Fuck my boy pussy.
[20:27:06]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Okay then. Have fun.
[20:31:29]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Excuse me?
J_Madison wrote: that's a stupid fucking stat
you don't play, you've never played
lying little shit with your bullshit stat
fuck you
ColonicAcid wrote:and with enough practise i too could blow my own dick so well that only the gods know how it feels.
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #251066

Hitler was probably the worst thing to happen to European Nationalism.
starmute

Post by starmute » #251068

D&B wrote:You know Shrekli raising the price of that medicine only affected the pockets of insurance companies, and he event gave an extremely extra low price for uninsured and people that couldn't afford it, right?

Did you read beyond the headline "bad guy ups rare medicine price"?

You do know that insurance companies can stop giving out policies due to cost right? You do know that that was a one time publicity event to make him look better right?

When you raise the cost of something it passes the cost on the consumer. Typically my insurance only pays for half of the medication I take for epilepsy. That means that if the cost of depakote goes up then I will be paying more for it.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #251081

Insurance companies are gay
Cik

Post by Cik » #251158

If someone punched hitler I would give them a high five. Regardless I do support free speech however I am saying that if you go around being a dick its likely to going to come back to bite you. Example: If you keep teasing a aligator you more than likely get bitten. Should I feel bad that you got hurt? Yeah I'm going to detain that alligator but at the same time you are being stupid as fuck.
pls stop victim blaming. :^)
http://www.aau.edu/uploadedFiles/AAU_Pu ... onduct.pdf

Except it is a thing. And there are multiple studies to prove it.
how do i square this with the fact that i can't imagine there is a 1 in 4 rape rate in fucking somalia or south africa, yet apparently there is on american campuses? is it that their definition of rape is too wide, or that you don't have to prove anything? both? there was a chart that ripped this shit to shreds i saw once. i'll try to find it. i think the final figure was like one in 350~ or so. which seems more reasonable. self-reporting is hardly reliable, and the people reporting it are hardly unbiased either. i'm not saying it's 100% fake but honestly this seems like starting a enormous and perpetual witchhunt over nothing. if >muh 1 in 4 were true no one would actually go to college. the ever-decreasing workplace benefits to it doesn't justify having a 25% chance of being raped, stalked, violated or abused. i mean, the claim is far outside the realm of believability honestly

inb4 i'm a cathedral of misogyny

yeah i mean reading it, it overdefines rape to a ridiculous degree, for instance if it's consensual but if the guy doesn't get 100% positive affirmative consent, it's rape
if you're drunk (even if both drunk) it's rape furthermore isn't this all a little deceptive? if you don't go to parties and get blackout drunk repeatedly for years, then what are your chances of being raped?(even assuming that many of these things i wouldn't consider 'rape' are counted as rape?) are we sure that 1 in 5 women are not simply doing the equivalent of smearing themselves in blood and jumping into a shark tank? is this really attributable to some massive patriarchal conspiracy known as 'rape culture'?' what about men? if a man is drunk is he being raped too? are >muh 1 in 4 men raped? someone call mattress girl, PANIC

yes this makes me wish to flip over a car brb

smartness is a spook
starmute

Post by starmute » #251185

Cik wrote:
pls stop victim blaming. :^)
[youtube]0V0mGs__7Oc[/youtube]

Stap

how do i square this with the fact that i can't imagine there is a 1 in 4 rape rate in fucking somalia or south africa, yet apparently there is on american campuses? is it that their definition of rape is too wide, or that you don't have to prove anything? both? there was a chart that ripped this shit to shreds i saw once. i'll try to find it. i think the final figure was like one in 350~ or so. which seems more reasonable. self-reporting is hardly reliable, and the people reporting it are hardly unbiased either. i'm not saying it's 100% fake but honestly this seems like starting a enormous and perpetual witchhunt over nothing. if >muh 1 in 4 were true no one would actually go to college. the ever-decreasing workplace benefits to it doesn't justify having a 25% chance of being raped, stalked, violated or abused. i mean, the claim is far outside the realm of believability honestly
Definition of rape is too wide for you. If you nonconsentually grab someones genitalia its sexual assault. For example some dudes try to grab girls breasts at concerts or try to finger them when they don't even know them. Yeah its not full on pentatration by a penis but how would you feel if some dude grabbed your penis while you were trying to rock out. That shit happens, and worse some people ignore it.

yeah i mean reading it, it overdefines rape to a ridiculous degree, for instance if it's consensual but if the guy doesn't get 100% positive affirmative consent, it's rape
if you're drunk (even if both drunk) it's rape furthermore isn't this all a little deceptive? if you don't go to parties and get blackout drunk repeatedly for years, then what are your chances of being raped?(even assuming that many of these things i wouldn't consider 'rape' are counted as rape?) are we sure that 1 in 5 women are not simply doing the equivalent of smearing themselves in blood and jumping into a shark tank? is this really attributable to some massive patriarchal conspiracy known as 'rape culture'?' what about men? if a man is drunk is he being raped too? are >muh 1 in 4 men raped? someone call mattress girl, PANIC
I tiny'd this for a reason. Look not every girl is asking for it (like going to to a party with a bunch of bros). And its not a conspiracy, its just people "accepting" that boys will be boys when the situation shouldn't be acceptable. Defining what is and what isn't rape is hard, but nobody wants unwanted touching.

yes this makes me wish to flip over a car brb

I was just refuting his claims,
Cik

Post by Cik » #251190

Spoiler:
[youtube]0V0mGs__7Oc[/youtube]

Stap
please do not post this garbage, thank you

Definition of rape is too wide for you. If you nonconsentually grab someones genitalia its sexual assault. For example some dudes try to grab girls breasts at concerts or try to finger them when they don't even know them. Yeah its not full on pentatration by a penis but how would you feel if some dude grabbed your penis while you were trying to rock out. That shit happens, and worse some people ignore it.
i don't really care about definitions as far as it goes, but you have to actually prove it happened. this study is essentially the equivalent of calculating the rate of stolen wallets by asking everybody if their wallet went missing. it mixes "actual stolen wallets" with "wallet got lost+millions of other eventualities" in totally uncertain qualities. furthermore, it doesn't actually measure the behavior, appearance, tendencies, intoxication state, habits, etc etc. at best it's deceptive, at worst it's completely useless. the only real statistics you can get are "how many reports of rape are made, yearly" and "how many of those went to trial and resulted in conviction" neither of which this study actually measures. probably because, you know, it wouldn't support the conclusion that rape is everywhere! all around you! PANIC!

I tiny'd this for a reason. Look not every girl is asking for it (like going to to a party with a bunch of bros). And its not a conspiracy, its just people "accepting" that boys will be boys when the situation shouldn't be acceptable. Defining what is and what isn't rape is hard, but nobody wants unwanted touching.
every girl wants it is not something i claimed, though by god wouldn't that make things easier. personally i don't think anyone actually accepts boys will be boys anymore, and that DEFINITELY includes the psycho-SJW types that have infiltrated academia in droves. the study you linked confirms as much; it overwhelmingly supports the conclusion that most of the people in the surveyed campuses, staff and students alike believe that the administration takes things like this extremely seriously, by which they mean they'll start foaming at the mouth the moment someone's accused, regardless if there is any evidence or not.like i said, i don't care about definitions. sexual assault? rape? who cares what they call it. at the same time, it's not nearly as prevalent as the feminista witchhunters claim. there's a reason that guy who tried to rape a passed-out chick raised such a fuss, and that's because it wasn't actually OK. honestly, the campaign against rape is ill-served by the constant fixation about it. see mattress "i literally asked this guy to fuck me and then cried rape" girl. it'll go the way it always does for the left; they'll overuse the term until nobody cares. i'm now habitually uncaring whenever i hear some new outcry about 1 in 4 or whatever, as you've seen, precisely because of the hordes of perpetually outraged hysterical feminists.

I was just refuting his claims,
i know. it was a joke
starmute

Post by starmute » #251196

please do not post this garbage, thank you
The idea was that if you keep pissing people off then you shouldn't act surprised when someone bites you. That was my general argument earlier.
i don't really care about definitions as far as it goes, but you have to actually prove it happened. this study is essentially the equivalent of calculating the rate of stolen wallets by asking everybody if their wallet went missing. it mixes "actual stolen wallets" with "wallet got lost" in totally uncertain qualities. statistically it's meaningless. the only real statistics you can get are "how many reports of rape are made, yearly" and "how many of those went to trial and resulted in conviction"
Okay. So you want full on convictions. 1/10 according to the United states DOJ

https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/rsavcaf9513.pdf

every girl wants it is not something i claimed, though by god wouldn't that make things easier. personally i don't think anyone actually accepts boys will be boys anymore, and that DEFINITELY includes the psycho-SJW types that have infiltrated academia in droves. the study you linked confirms as much; it overwhelmingly supports the conclusion that most of the people in the surveyed campuses, staff and students alike believe that the administration takes things like this extremely seriously, by which they mean they'll start foaming at the mouth the moment someone's accused, regardless if there is any evidence or not.like i said, i don't care about definitions. sexual assault? rape? who cares what they call it. at the same time, it's not nearly as prevalent as the feminista witchhunters claim. there's a reason that guy who tried to rape a passed-out chick raised such a fuss, and that's because it wasn't actually OK. honestly, the campaign against rape is ill-served by the constant fixation about it. see mattress "i literally asked this guy to fuck me and then cried rape" girl. it'll go the way it always does for the left; they'll overuse the term until nobody cares. i'm now habitually uncaring whenever i hear some new outcry about 1 in 4 or whatever, as you've seen, precisely because of the hordes of perpetually outraged hysterical feminists.

That was just one study. There are lots of others. Generally the trend is that most studies find women say that 1/4 of them have been raped. 1/10 of them report it (this includes attempted rape too).
TheColdTurtle
Byond Username: TheColdTurtle

Post by TheColdTurtle » #251199

How do they know the one in four states if only a small percentage of that reports the rape?
Cik

Post by Cik » #251200

i don't really care about definitions as far as it goes, but you have to actually prove it happened. this study is essentially the equivalent of calculating the rate of stolen wallets by asking everybody if their wallet went missing. it mixes "actual stolen wallets" with "wallet got lost" in totally uncertain qualities. statistically it's meaningless. the only real statistics you can get are "how many reports of rape are made, yearly" and "how many of those went to trial and resulted in conviction"
Okay. So you want full on convictions. 1/10 according to the United states DOJ
https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/rsavcaf9513.pdf
that study wrote: In 2013, college-
age females had a similar rate of rape and sexual assault
regardless of enrollment status (about 4.3 victimizations per
1,000)
>4 in 1000

?????????? i'm assuming by victimization they mean "all of these things put together"

are you saying that one in five report victimization and that one in 10 of those are actually convicted? so 9/10 rapes are false accusations? unless this study contradicts itself somewhere this seems like a more reasonable rate. you know, instead of like democratic republic of the congo-tier rape stats. in fact, i don't think it's actually greater than 1 in 200 in south africa, rape capital of africa.

to me this whole thing just tells an entirely different story: women aren't raped often, and when they are they don't even care enough to report it. i mean, if you've actually been raped you don't NOT go to the police. are you seriously hypothesizing that they fear retribution, or that 'the patriarchy' prevents them from going to the cops? i just don't see it.
Last edited by Cik on Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
starmute

Post by starmute » #251201

TheColdTurtle wrote:How do they know the one in four states if only a small percentage of that reports the rape?
Read the study. Regardless its a estimate. Read table 8 if you want to see why people don't report rapes or sexual assault.
Cik

Post by Cik » #251203

so there's at least 50+% of rapes are not important enough to report, not even including "police would not help" (in many cases, in other words that there is no proof) over 50% of women don't feel violated enough to go to the police, which is incredible considering they'd probably report a punch in the nose to police if you just actually assaulted them. so, in many cases "rape" is not as bad as being punched in the nose.

i mean, i suppose that's probably true in a lot of cases. still, i find it hard to care about the supposed rape epidemic when it's ~1 in 250 womens and then 80% don't report it for 50+% "it isn't worth it"

before i'm crucified, that's not to say that i don't think there should be police resources, funding, and awareness or whatever for it. but put it into it's proper context please.
Last edited by Cik on Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
starmute

Post by starmute » #251205

Cik wrote: are you saying that one in five report victimization and that one in 10 of those are actually convicted? so 9/10 rapes are false accusations? unless this study contradicts itself somewhere this seems like a more reasonable rate. you know, instead of like democratic republic of the congo-tier rape stats. in fact, i don't think it's actually greater than 1 in 200 in south africa, rape capital of africa.
1/10 women report sexual assault, attempted rape or completed rape in college. 80% of all rapes are unreported as stated by the study.

Nowhere in the study does it talk about false accusations.

Read table 1 page 4 as to where I'm getting my information. Nearly 50,000 a year.
Cik wrote:so there's at least 50+% of rapes are not important enough to report, not even including "police would not help" (in many cases, in other words that there is no proof) over 50% of women don't feel violated enough to go to the police, which is incredible considering they'd probably report a punch in the nose to police if you just actually assaulted them. so, in many cases "rape" is not as bad as being punched in the nose.

i mean, i suppose that's probably true in a lot of cases. still, i find it hard to care about the supposed rape epidemic when it's ~1 in 250 womens and then 80% don't report it for 50+% "it isn't worth it"

before i'm crucified, that's not to say that i don't think there should be police resources, funding, and awareness or whatever for it. but put it into it's proper context please.

Re-read that

It said "not important enough to respondent" was 12 percent

For example they don't want to confront their rapist.
Last edited by starmute on Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
XSI

Post by XSI » #251206

starmute wrote:The idea was that if you keep pissing people off then you shouldn't act surprised when someone bites you. That was my general argument earlier.
I'd like to just point out that this is literally the fallacy of 'severe autism'-
"STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE OR I HURT YOU!"

There is a reason that this is not considered acceptable in society, and often harshly punished. Words and opinions are not acceptable reasons to commit assault or any sort of violent act, and if they ever become acceptable then society is going to break down as intolerant people from all sides start fighting eachother as soon as anyone opens their mouth

Actively encouraging people to hit you is a thing that is still legally acceptable, and for good reason. Because it is a subjective thing. Otherwise, not only would the westboro baptist church get shot every time they do something, but people who honestly believe in the things WBC advocates would go around shooting completely normal people because that pissed them off and got them riled up enough to commit violence.
It leads to either anarchy, or everything being banned so as to not give anyone cause for violence. And in that case the least tolerant people will make the rules, as they tend to be the most violent of all.