2k17 /pol/

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays
Byond Username: DrPillzRedux

Re: 2k17 /pol/

Post by DrPillzRedux » #282511

Bottom post of the previous page:

Not really alt-right, but attacking people to silence them crosses the line. Antifa is talking about bringing guns, and are actively selling concealed knives to their supporters. Next time it goes down it's gonna be bad.

Even if I don't fight they could use my medical experience. Last one had plenty of people get their skulls broken.

Antifa-knife that's being sold. The length is plenty to reach vital organs on average-size people.
Spoiler:
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty
bandit wrote:what is this

a correct post by pillz
Luke Cox
Byond Username: NocturnalQuill

Post by Luke Cox » #282513

I'm generally left-leaning economically and I seriously want to fuck antifa up for completely and utterly undermining what was left of the SJW cancer-ridden left. I life in California but Berkley is still pretty far for me.
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays

Post by DrPillzRedux » #282514

tgstation meetup: toolboxing commies edition

[youtube]SeEGIXyMqfo[/youtube]
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty

a correct post by pillz
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #282535

Luke Cox wrote:I'm generally left-leaning economically and I seriously want to fuck antifa up for completely and utterly undermining what was left of the SJW cancer-ridden left. I life in California but Berkley is still pretty far for me.
Uh, hold on.
You hate Antifa for undermining SJWs?
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #282538

DemonFiren wrote:
Luke Cox wrote:I'm generally left-leaning economically and I seriously want to fuck antifa up for completely and utterly undermining what was left of the SJW cancer-ridden left. I life in California but Berkley is still pretty far for me.
Uh, hold on.
SJW's put what was left of the left's credibility on the block, antifa swung the axe.
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays

Post by DrPillzRedux » #282543

The next riot is gonna be on the 27th, Anne Coulter will speak at Berkeley. Coincidentally, I've got some free time then. Need to do some shopping. Gonna need a jump-kit, a helmet, a gas mask, and some clothes more suited for that shit. Dunno if I'm gonna get combat boots, though my only pair of boots right now are zip-up riding boots. They won't fly off if I get shoved around at least.

Taking suggestions on armor symbols. Maybe you guys can find me.

a correct post by pillz
XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Post by XSI » #282545

DrPillzRedux wrote:The next riot is gonna be on the 27th, Anne Coulter will speak at Berkeley. Coincidentally, I've got some free time then. Need to do some shopping. Gonna need a jump-kit, a helmet, a gas mask, and some clothes more suited for that shit. Dunno if I'm gonna get combat boots, though my only pair of boots right now are zip-up riding boots. They won't fly off if I get shoved around at least.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=chainmail+armor
Don't get yourself stabbed too hard
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #282602

Motorcycle leathers make good armor and aren't illegal at all. Plus it'd go well with the helmet, if someone asks just say "Yeah man I'm wearing this 'cause I rode in on my motorcycle."

Also put a sticker of Pepe on your armor.

https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/agv ... Ar4E8P8HAQ
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #282657

I don't normally encourage this sort of violent behaviour, but the chance of Pillz getting beaten up might be worth it.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays

Post by DrPillzRedux » #282691

DemonFiren wrote:I don't normally encourage this sort of violent behaviour, but the chance of Pillz getting beaten up might be worth it.
>me
>getting beat up

You got that in the wrong order there, pal.

a correct post by pillz
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #282936

So I guess bill orielly got shitcanned?
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
InsaneHyena
Byond Username: InsaneHyena
Github Username: InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #282944

Can you cosplay as security officer while you're robusting people by any chance?
Last edited by InsaneHyena on Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bring back papercult.

DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #282948

InsaneHyena wrote:Can you cospay as security officer while you're robusting people by any chance?
Hyena confirmed in favour of lizardsec.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
TheColdTurtle
Byond Username: TheColdTurtle

Post by TheColdTurtle » #282976

Bring pepsi and a shit ton of bandaids and stitches. Also probably some peroxide to disinfect wounds.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #283040

DrPillzRedux wrote:The next riot is gonna be on the 27th, Anne Coulter will speak at Berkeley. Coincidentally, I've got some free time then. Need to do some shopping. Gonna need a jump-kit, a helmet, a gas mask, and some clothes more suited for that shit. Dunno if I'm gonna get combat boots, though my only pair of boots right now are zip-up riding boots. They won't fly off if I get shoved around at least.

no you're not
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #283252

It may or may not have been me. On Basil that's Teinaava, on Sybil that's Never-Runs-Around.
Unless I'm using a gimmick name like Monitors-the-Lizards.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays

Post by DrPillzRedux » #283262

/pol/ found the guy who was cracking skulls with a bike lock.

https://www.everipedia.com/eric-clanton/
oranges wrote:no you're not

a correct post by pillz
Luke Cox

Post by Luke Cox » #283263

Screemonster wrote:
DemonFiren wrote:
Uh, hold on.
SJW's put what was left of the left's credibility on the block, antifa swung the axe.
Pretty much this. Not a lot of leftists are actually SJWs. Most of us are in it for the unions, labor issues, social safety nets, etc. and absolutely fucking loathe the identitarian bullshit
DrPillzRedux wrote:/pol/ found the guy who was cracking skulls with a bike lock.

https://www.everipedia.com/eric-clanton/
oranges wrote:no you're not
He's on video assaulting people with a potentially deadly weapon. RIP his career
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays

Post by DrPillzRedux » #283264

A U-lock is deadly enough to kill someone.

a correct post by pillz
XSI

Post by XSI » #283266

What I saw about it, they've put in tips for the FBI
Multiple attempted murders sounds about right for that
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays

Post by DrPillzRedux » #283269

There were also many of them using plastic bags, pulling them over peoples heads trying to strangle them. Their tactic is to provoke people, then have people come on the side and drag someone into their mob.

a correct post by pillz
Luke Cox

Post by Luke Cox » #283270

Given some of the sorts who showed up on the antifa side, it's a miracle none of the thugs were shot
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays

Post by DrPillzRedux » #283273

Luke Cox wrote:Given some of the sorts who showed up on the antifa side, it's a miracle none of the thugs were shot
Free Speechers actually went through the designated area, where cops check you for weapons. Only thing they had was their fists, sticks, cheap metal rings, and homemade shields. They set up in the grass area that was in front of the venue where the speeches were going.

Antifa just circled the whole place, so they didn't get searched. Police Chief told the cops not to interfere.

University of Berkeley canceled the event on the 27th, but Anne Coulter plans on finding somewhere else to host it in Berkeley. It's still habbenin.

a correct post by pillz
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays

Post by DrPillzRedux » #283286

/pol/ is going fucking ham on the bikelock scumbag. They found all of his personal info, have control of his amazon account, and got him to delete all his social media accounts. He's shitting his pants.

Speaking of amazon, /pol/ made him order a lot of bike locks.

a correct post by pillz
InsaneHyena
Byond Username: InsaneHyena
Github Username: InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #283293

Bring back papercult.

imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Post by imblyings » #283296

>politically charged riots in the streets
>assaults and attempted murders

This isn't normal at all but it's happened before in history.

Radical left/communist terrorists in Germany following WW2 often blamed the former generations for seemingly letting the Nazi regime happen and became radicalized when they began to think of themselves as in a struggle against what they viewed as a direct continuation of the Nazi regime. Everything was permitted to them when they believed they had that level of moral legitimacy. Take this and the fact that mainstream media have been doing their absolute best to paint Trump and his administration as Hitler more or less, what if the powers that be were trying to use the principles that radicalized people post-WW2 in the modern era? The same psychological principles probably apply then and now. The muppets strangling people with plastic bags and hitting people with u-locks, unless they're paid agitators, probably completely believe in a really black and white world with them in a struggle against an evil state.

Will radical left/communist groups like antifa slowly transition from organizing and agitating in protests and riots to more traditional terror tactics like assassinations and bombings? Maybe they'll have some groups break off to do those things so what's left of the antifa brand name remains intact. Who knows.

US domestic (even crowd-sourced???) counter-terror/insurgency operations soon?
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #283374

Nothing catastrophic will end up happening because eventually it'll reach a point where it's antifa VS the entire country and they'll get annihilated.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #283382

Luke Cox wrote:
Screemonster wrote:
DemonFiren wrote:
Uh, hold on.
Pretty much this. Not a lot of leftists are actually SJWs. Most of us are in it for the unions, labor issues, social safety nets, etc. and absolutely fucking loathe the identitarian bullshit
All of us are.
The rest isn't really left-wing as much as it is plain retarded.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
XSI

Post by XSI » #283413

imblyings wrote: Will radical left/communist groups like antifa slowly transition from organizing and agitating in protests and riots to more traditional terror tactics like assassinations and bombings? Maybe they'll have some groups break off to do those things so what's left of the antifa brand name remains intact. Who knows.

This has been happening for at least 50 years now with the occasional sporadic attack and group popping up to 'fight the fascists', but they're painted as a 'fringe extremist' group not at all like regular antifa by the media. Imagine if a right wing group did anything even remotely like what they're doing. The news would be full of "NAZIS KILL FREE SPEECH, ATTACK PROTEST" headlines.
Yet, if antifa does it, it's apparently not a problem and they even get interviewed as poor victims of right wing hate whenever they get punched in return.

This is why people stopped trusting mainstream news. (Among other reasons)
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #283419

XSI wrote:
imblyings wrote: Will radical left/communist groups like antifa slowly transition from organizing and agitating in protests and riots to more traditional terror tactics like assassinations and bombings? Maybe they'll have some groups break off to do those things so what's left of the antifa brand name remains intact. Who knows.

This has been happening for at least 50 years now with the occasional sporadic attack and group popping up to 'fight the fascists', but they're painted as a 'fringe extremist' group not at all like regular antifa by the media. Imagine if a right wing group did anything even remotely like what they're doing. The news would be full of "NAZIS KILL FREE SPEECH, ATTACK PROTEST" headlines.
Yet, if antifa does it, it's apparently not a problem and they even get interviewed as poor victims of right wing hate whenever they get punched in return.

This is why people stopped trusting mainstream news. (Among other reasons)
"We are represented by the best of us, they are represented by the worst of them."
XSI

Post by XSI » #283484

Sounds about right

On that note, apparently the guy trying to kill people with a bike lock got arrested and there was a shooting in France
Again
Not saying it's the religion of peace, but without even checking I'm going to say it's likely the religion of peace
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #283503

imblyings wrote:>politically charged riots in the streets
>assaults and attempted murders

This isn't normal at all but it's happened before in history.

Radical left/communist terrorists in Germany following WW2 often blamed the former generations for seemingly letting the Nazi regime happen and became radicalized when they began to think of themselves as in a struggle against what they viewed as a direct continuation of the Nazi regime. Everything was permitted to them when they believed they had that level of moral legitimacy. Take this and the fact that mainstream media have been doing their absolute best to paint Trump and his administration as Hitler more or less, what if the powers that be were trying to use the principles that radicalized people post-WW2 in the modern era? The same psychological principles probably apply then and now. The muppets strangling people with plastic bags and hitting people with u-locks, unless they're paid agitators, probably completely believe in a really black and white world with them in a struggle against an evil state.

Will radical left/communist groups like antifa slowly transition from organizing and agitating in protests and riots to more traditional terror tactics like assassinations and bombings? Maybe they'll have some groups break off to do those things so what's left of the antifa brand name remains intact. Who knows.

Is this possibly the most retarded post in this entire thread?

Yes, yes it is
Luke Cox

Post by Luke Cox » #283531

Everyone likes to sperg out about what defines a fascist, but nobody likes to talk about the kinds of conditions that they thrive in. Here's a good breakdown:

[youtube]hnwyv3RyJyc[/youtube]

tl;dr Authoritarians win when civil society is eroded
FantasticFwoosh
Byond Username: FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #283533

It wasn't even by me. In other news, my actual region of the West Midlands is having a mayoral election for the whole region.

Usual party rollout, except there's a MASSIVE oddball and probably interesting point of contention between hard left "Communist" party (im not joking their manifesto has a huge hammer & sickle) and acclaimed right wing UKIP in the biggest boiling pot region for brexit & the worst for social care (probably swinging also in commies favour) is sure to be a royal rumble of interesting politics.

Put in control of the west midlands infrastructure, transport etc with 8 billion pounds funding, basically whoever it leans to for the probably most certain UKIP v Commie showdown it will be a breeding ground for the next British Pinochet wannabes.

Spoiler:
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Post by imblyings » #283547

>oranges

http://www.dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a494527.pdf

Bunch of notes on a very long list of articles on terrorism. I think this was the one I read where there's a summary on radical left terrorists from Germany, as well as some other interesting pieces on how a person chooses to carry out these actions. Really worth a read. They're products of their times. You can't hate antifa or the like, as dumb as some of their actions are and as much as they need to take responsibility for their own actions, some of them really are a product of their environment.
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.
Luke Cox

Post by Luke Cox » #283573

The religion of peace strikes again in France
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #283682

If Pen doesn't win I'm going to be shocked beyond belief
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #283695

I rate your meme a D- in accuracy, please leave
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #283703

It looks pretty accurate to me
XSI

Post by XSI » #283709

To be fair
UK political crisis is for many reasons, all of them pretty much that the politicians aren't connecting to the people. So business as usual as far as politics goes.
And Trump was up against Hillary. I'm not sure if you could find someone less likable than Hillary, so once again, politicians don't connect to the people.
Turkey is full of mountain villages where education is often missing or religious only. Amusing how you can find maps of that vote and they essentially say that everything that has tourism and western influences voted no. Also rumours of vote manipulation etc. Shit's pretty fucked over there.

If France votes in Le Pen, chalk it up to more "Politicians are so disconnected from reality that the people will vote in anyone at all who seems like they might not live in a fantasy land of villas and caviar"
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #283722

A vote for Pen is a vote for action.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Luke Cox

Post by Luke Cox » #283795

If you think Trump really just won because people who disagree with you are stupid, you've learned nothing
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays

Post by DrPillzRedux » #283797

The University moved the date to the 2nd and I can't get out of work that day unless I want to be fired. Ann Coulter is saying she'll show up on the 27th still. I hope she does, I do not want to miss this shit.

i already bought all my gear

a correct post by pillz
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #283843

[youtube]Bv_Oiu1bDrI[/youtube]

Berkley's mayor is buddies with Antifa. Suddenly it makes perfect sense why they keep being allowed to chimp out while the cops are ordered to watch.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Luke Cox

Post by Luke Cox » #283849

DrPillzRedux wrote:The University moved the date to the 2nd and I can't get out of work that day unless I want to be fired. Ann Coulter is saying she'll show up on the 27th still. I hope she does, I do not want to miss this shit.

i already bought all my gear
She's refused the 5/2 date, and has said she's showing up on the 27th. You should still be able to go
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays

Post by DrPillzRedux » #283853

I have a feeling she's bluffing.

In other news, Milo is planning on holding a Free Speech Week in Berkeley. If the school doesn't agree to it, he will extend it to a month.

a correct post by pillz
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #283857

Luke Cox wrote:If you think Trump really just won because people who disagree with you are stupid, you've learned nothing
his rural voter base is uneducated, stupid and will vote for candidates who actively harm them
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #283862

When both candidates are going to harm them they're gonna pick the one that will at least keep the sand people out
Luke Cox

Post by Luke Cox » #283873

oranges wrote:
Luke Cox wrote:If you think Trump really just won because people who disagree with you are stupid, you've learned nothing
his rural voter base is uneducated, stupid and will vote for candidates who actively harm them
George Orwell, the best god damn leftist who ever lived, wrote an entire book on what you're describing: http://www.george-orwell.org/The_Road_to_Wigan_Pier/

tl;dr They vote for conservatives even though their policies hurt them because upper-middle class liberals act condescending as fuck towards them. So you basically.
XSI

Post by XSI » #283875

Crag is correct
Again
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #283877

Luke Cox wrote:
oranges wrote:
George Orwell, the best god damn leftist who ever lived, wrote an entire book on what you're describing: http://www.george-orwell.org/The_Road_to_Wigan_Pier/

tl;dr They vote for conservatives even though their policies hurt them because upper-middle class liberals act condescending as fuck towards them. So you basically.
Trump was ironically better at connecting to the working class than Shillary ever was, even though he's rich as fuck and totally unapologetic about it.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz