Texas Pool Party

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
Nexendia
Byond Username: Nexendia

Texas Pool Party

Post by Nexendia » #94745

I want a discussion on this topic so I can understand how other people feel about it.
also just going to copy and paste my entire rant on atlas chats here
direct copypasta from my post on hippie

http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/10/us/mckinn ... rty-video/

Nexendia [9:53 AM]
If I go from mine

officer is completely out of line

Had no reason to pull his gun or act the way he did

regardless of the situation

I mean yes

Nexendia [9:54 AM]
being surrounded by black people while pinning one down

You can be a little tense there

but not enough to pull a gun

jesus

If I were one of the officers I would have asked him to step away

Nexendia [9:55 AM]
But the whole pinning that girl

for "running her mouth"

dude

fuck off

Doesn't matter if that girl be white black or any other race

Don't fucking do that

Nexendia [9:56 AM]
And now to finish it off (edited)

Tried discussing this with my grandpa

and the entire time

he was on the cops side

no matter what I told him

or showed

Nexendia [9:57 AM]
"Oh they B&E and assaulted a security guard"

"oh they were violent from the start"

It honestly feels like my grandpa is racist

which really pisses me off

Nexendia [9:58 AM]
ALSO THE FACT THAT NO ONE IS ON

Nexendia [9:58 AM]
PISSES ME OFF
D:

This entire thing makes my blood boil mostly due to how that one girl was treated as I so no reason ;-;
っぽい
Spoiler:
Amnestik
Byond Username: Amnestik

Re: Texas Pool Party

Post by Amnestik » #94747

>being surrounded by black people while pinning one down
>You can be a little tense there
tee-hee
Scones
Byond Username: Scones

Post by Scones » #94749

A ton of people came to a public pool and started holding a gathering that got very out of hand.

Police were eventually called. I don't understand why people have a hard time grasping this concept - When a police officer tells you to do something, you DO it. There were quite a few people being detained temporarily to sort out what happened. This person was no exception.

All of these situations are just people cherrypicking specific moments because they don't want to get the full picture out, as it does not suit their political agenda.
plplplplp WOOOOooo hahahhaha
Falamazeer
Byond Username: Wootanon

Post by Falamazeer » #94753

Scones wrote: All of these situations are just people cherrypicking specific moments because they don't want to get the full picture out, as it does not suit their political agenda.
I swear, I can't piss off of my porch without it raining down upon the underprivileged korean family below me without someone 'getting uppity' over it, being white is hard

but seriously, I'm tired of the habitually morally outraged college age social justice warriors that are defining my own age group and generation as mouthy useless twats.
Ham Sammich, beating a dead horse since 2010.
NikNakFlak wrote:....It's true...that is why I removed my forum avatar
lumipharon wrote:ass parasite was pretty meh when I tried it.
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #94755

Falamazeer wrote:
Scones wrote: All of these situations are just people cherrypicking specific moments because they don't want to get the full picture out, as it does not suit their political agenda.
I swear, I can't piss off of my porch without it raining down upon the underprivileged korean family below me without someone 'getting uppity' over it, being white is hard

but seriously, I'm tired of the habitually morally outraged college age social justice warriors that are defining my own age group and generation as mouthy useless twats.
took just four posts to go from "what do you guys think about this news article" to "goddamn SJWs ruin everything"
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
Falamazeer

Post by Falamazeer » #94756

they do.
Scones

Post by Scones » #94758

There is a difference between SJWs and dindus
nsos
Byond Username: NOSENSEOFSELF

Post by nsos » #94759

cop was retarded and escalated the situation way more than it needed to be tbh

it's a wonder he didn't manage to shoot himself while trying to do that tactical roll on the sidewalk. that couldve ended a lot worse for all parties involved
Falamazeer

Post by Falamazeer » #94760

Scones wrote:There is a difference between SJWs and dindus
For why this is a SJW issue, Cop repeatedly tells group to leave, they walk ten feet away and come back, twice, tries to arrest one for being a nasty screamer, Gets crowded by two dudes on his blindside who were being very threatening, He pulls his gun, doesn't fire, and they run, he returns to arresting the screamer while two officers chase down the two guys who tried to interfere.

Completely justified unholstering of his gun, and now due to pressure and public outrage from SJWs, a cop of ten years is out, even if it's by choice.

Yeah, this is more of a dindunuffin issue, but the Victim against all logic thoughts behind it Is the mating call of the never elusive social justice warrior.
nsos wrote: cop was retarded and escalated the situation way more than it needed to be tbh
Fuck, watch the clip yourself, then click 3:08 two hundred times and decide if that body language isn't enough for you to flash a piece in an already hostile environment
Scones

Post by Scones » #94761

>guy reaching behind his back in a manner that indicates he might have a gun
>police not allowed to draw
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #94770

Falamazeer wrote:but the Victim against all logic thoughts behind it Is the mating call of the never elusive social justice warrior.
you are trying your best to portray the cop who pulled a gun on a teenage girl at a pool party as the Victim, so by your own logic...
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
Scones

Post by Scones » #94772

Ricotez wrote:
Falamazeer wrote:but the Victim against all logic thoughts behind it Is the mating call of the never elusive social justice warrior.
you are trying your best to portray the cop who pulled a gun on a teenage girl at a pool party as the Victim, so by your own logic...
Pretty sure he's referring to the whole purported infallibility of minorities during interactions with the police
Falamazeer

Post by Falamazeer » #94776

Yeah, pretty much, Also this is why you shouldn't cnn, or fox, or news in general, sensationalism, Find me the frame where he pointed that gun at the girl, Because I'm not seeing it, I see the gun out for all of five seconds and he's holstering it by the time he gets back to the girl.
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #94777

I don't have enough facts to form an opinion on this particular incident, but it does seem that there's a worrying trend of this kind of incident happening a lot more these days. Either that or it's always been happening this often and we (the general public) are only noticing it recently, and I honestly am not sure which possibility worries me more.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #94778

Falamazeer wrote:Yeah, pretty much, Also this is why you shouldn't cnn, or fox, or news in general, sensationalism, Find me the frame where he pointed that gun at the girl, Because I'm not seeing it, I see the gun out for all of five seconds and he's holstering it by the time he gets back to the girl.
thank god he didn't point it, he only had it in his hand
Spoiler:
Scones

Post by Scones » #94779

His finger was never on the trigger, he never aimed it at anyone - He was not going to start shooting people.

This is only being reported on now more because the happening is soon, obviously.
Falamazeer

Post by Falamazeer » #94782

Ricotez wrote: thank god he didn't point it, he only had it in his hand
Because two dudes creeped up behind him....?

Can you not read? I'll state it again 3:08

Which part of that seems safe for the officer in question? I'd say it showed decent restraint really, because this is usually the part where officers get the dog shit beaten out of them and their gun stolen. I'm pretty sure every ounce of his training was screaming to unload, I'll bet a lot of people would too. everyone there is lucky shit didn't get worse.
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #94790

not killing people is the absolute minimum I would expect from someone, so good job?

who cares he waved a gun around? who cares he slammed the girl into the ground? at least he didn't kill her
Spoiler:
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #94793

Yeah, it's pretty fucked up that we consider that the best possible result.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
Falamazeer

Post by Falamazeer » #94795

Ok, You clearly don't have a firm grasp on real world concepts.
Violence is a thing where one or more persons deliberately harm one or more other persons for a variety of motives.
I understand you aren't familiar with it, not your fault, it's something we as a species have culturally strived to evolve past the need for.

But it still lingers, even in white middle class suburbia, it's like your tailbone or your appendix, A vestigial item that lingers, to combat this, we have a special kind of person called an officer. You might know them as pigs, nazi cops, assholes, or any other slang you care to use.

the officer in this situation felt there was a credible threat moving behind him during an arrest, and he drew his firearm as a precaution, when the threat passed, the weapon was holstered.

Fin.
Loonikus
Byond Username: Loonicus

Post by Loonikus » #94799

If two guys creeped up behind me in an already tense situation I'd draw my gun on them too, and I'd sure as hell aim it at them too. I mean really, how stupid do you have to be to try to surround a cop and not expect them to do something about it?

Dindus have a funny way of creating unrealistic expectations from police officers and ignoring the very real crimes that led up to the confrontation, in this case unlawful assembly, disturbing the peace, and I'd bet money on public intoxication. Plus resisting arrest, because while you never have to obey an officers orders under normal conditions, you do have to obey them if your being detained.
nsos

Post by nsos » #94800

my point is this guy wouldn't have even needed to have to pull his gun out on those kids if he wasn't doing his best rod farva impression the word go.

11 other officers on the scene were capable of not flipping out and being as antagonistic as humanly possible. you can see other officers during the raw video interact with handcuffed teens in a calm manner 2:49 in that video you can see the kids finally starting to fuck off and back away and he goes after them, drags one back to the ground and then continues to get upset that the group won't leave?
Scones wrote:His finger was never on the trigger, he never aimed it at anyone - He was not going to start shooting people.

This is only being reported on now more because the happening is soon, obviously.
my man's got his gun out at 3:13 and is advancing on the two kids before the other two cops from offscreen catches up to him. first kid gets bumped into and slips which gives him the look like he's reaching into his waistband or pocket for a weapon. from this officer's line of sight he's absolutely justified to draw his gun at this point. when both kids' hands are clear (presumably without any actual weapon) to his line of sight and both are backing off now that they've seen him reach for his holster he looks pretty fucking stupid to continue walking at them.

neither of those kids would have even gone after him in the first place had he not gone after the first teen, and those teens wouldn't have even probably stayed around to argue for so long if this guy wasn't pacing all over the goddamn place yelling at people like he's handling a hostage situation while the rest of the officers on site were apparently not completely hopped up on adrenaline as soon as they showed up.

somebody blasted on cocaine would handle themselves much more coherently and smoothly than this guy. yeah, it's a real shame this guy had to resign for 'just doing his job' when there were more than a half dozen other cops on the scene that apparently do a much better job of his job than he does.

fuck 'im. that's not a racism thing, that's a "i want my LEOs to show up on scene without looking like they've just done a load of meth" thing.
nsos

Post by nsos » #94801

lol dindus
nsos

Post by nsos » #94802

good one. did the cop know who was allowed to be there legally? the answer is no and he just went around rounding up everyone he saw.

here's the real kicker: no one shown in any of these videos were actually arrested.
Loonikus

Post by Loonikus » #94809

And he wouldn't have had to bust out his best rod farva impression if the dindus stayed the fuck home and did not go out looking to start shit. But they didn't, they couldn't, and now they had to face the wrath of rod farva.

You reap what you sow nigga. They went out looking for trouble, and that's exactly what they got. Of course, the idea of responsibility is completely lost among millennials, so of course they can't accept that breaking the law has consequences that might involve you getting fucking wrekt if you continue to act like a fucking retard.
Maccus
Byond Username: FrowningMaccus

Post by Maccus » #94818

I'm usually one of the last people to say that an officer shooting someone who was beating them up or something was unjustified but these kids literally did nothing to deserve being thrown around and having guns pulled on them. Christ. When even other officers of the law are calling you out on trying too hard to be Dirty Harry at a pool party, you might need to step down.

Also lmao at the guy trying to pin everything on "dindus." Just admit you really hate black people and don't care if they get treated badly in any case and get it over with.
Spoiler:
Falamazeer

Post by Falamazeer » #94821

Maccus wrote:.....
You disagree therefore you are racist
I assure you, I am much too busy checking my white, cis, male privilege to engage in any racism of any kind.
Maccus

Post by Maccus » #94822

Not you, goober, the guy above my post. If you can't pick up on that from him you're sticking your head pretty far into the sand.
Spoiler:
Loonikus

Post by Loonikus » #94828

You assume that being a racist somehow disproves my argument. It doesn't, the fact remains that if they hadn't gone looking for trouble, they wouldn't have found it. Someone felt the need to call 911 so don't give me shit about how they dindu nuffin. They could have prevented all this by not bring a public nuisance, so ultimately the fault is with them. But go ahead, keep punching that strawman and labeling me as your big bad raciss boogyman as if that changes anything.

Its the same shit will all these cases. Someone was doing something illegal and/or really shady and the police get in trouble for trying to stop them because "HALP SHITCURITY TRYING TO ARREST ME FOR NO RAISEN!!!!" so obviously its the officers fault instead of the fucknugget criminal who started the whole thing. Honestly, if dindus actually criticized actual criminals as much as they criticized the officers who try to stop them we might actually reduce the rate of crime.
Falamazeer

Post by Falamazeer » #94831

Well, Blame the timing of my refresh, I didn't even read his comment, and yeah, It's almost dripping with a thinly veiled dislike for minorities.
So fair point

It was a pool party brah, Going out looking for trouble, more like water, shit just got outta hand over a fistfight started by two ladies.
Maccus

Post by Maccus » #94832

They didn't go out looking for trouble, though. They went to a birthday party. By your logic anyone who goes to a Chuck E. Cheese's, Chili's or literally anywhere outside should be arrested for suspicion of mischief. I'm not making you into a strawman, you're literally doing all the work for me. It doesn't change anything, just like this argument won't, but it does show that you're only going to see what you want to see. Trayvon Martin was shot because he beat up Zimmerman. Michael Brown was shot for much the same if I remember right, but a 13-or-14-or-whatever-year-old girl at a party getting thrown around like it's Monday Night RAW when all she was doing in both videos of the incident is raising her voice is unjustifiable, yet it looks like you're gonna try your best to make it seem like there's a good reason behind it.
Spoiler:
Scones

Post by Scones » #94833

Lack of deference is an issue. Do not start shrieking like a primate and disobeying orders.

Party got out of hand, people were getting rounded up to sort things out, somebody chose not to comply. This feels cut-and-dry.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #94839

Kek that bumbling cop made the whole thing much worse than it needed to be
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #94842

Makes a new slur out of "didn't do nothing".
Uses it to insist officers always "didn't do nothing".
You know what irony is mate?
Loonikus

Post by Loonikus » #94843

I never said there was a good reason, just a reason. Officers are human beings, and human beings react unpredictably when put in high stress situations. The baboon screaming her head off at him, combined with him becoming surrounded, put him in a very high stress situation and he acted unpredictably. In this case, he chucked her around like a ragdoll.

Was this the proper response? No, but if you were in his shoes standing where he was standing, with the same objective as he had, would you have kept your cool? We can debate whether it was right or wrong until the cows come home, but I can't blame him for doing what he did because I'm not sure I would handle it any different.

That doesn't mean what he did was right, but it does mean I have a lot more empathy for him than the raging sheboon who is trying her absolute hardest to escalate the situation. Scones really nailed it, there was a complete lack of deference on her part. I'm not saying she should have bowed down and licked his jackboots, but she was purposefully antagonizing him. Its like jabbing a "tame" tiger at the circus with a sharp stick and than being surprised when it mauls you.

As far as I'm concerned, its just IRL ban baiting. You keep pushing someones buttons and antagonizing them until they finally snap, and than you cry about it.
Maccus

Post by Maccus » #94849

So you switch from saying the officer was justified to saying that there wasn't a good reason for what he did.

If you backpedal any further you're going to go back in time.
Spoiler:
Tunder
Byond Username: Tunderchief

Post by Tunder » #94864

Nexendia wrote: -snip-
Not saying the cops were wrong, it was a public pool in a middle class white neighborhood being crashed by a mob of loud nigs and their friends, cops did what they needed to when the intruders got uppity.

But that one dark haired cop who was putting people on the ground, he was doing somersaults and front flips and shit if you watch the whole video, way too gung ho about the whole thing.
wól dir, spér, kriuze únde dorn,
wê dir, heiden, dáz ist dir zorn.
Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #94868

Oh no the public are invading a public pool.
Tunder
Byond Username: Tunderchief

Post by Tunder » #94871

Incomptinence wrote:Oh no the public are invading a public pool.
It was a community pool, and very few of those involved lived in the community.
wól dir, spér, kriuze únde dorn,
wê dir, heiden, dáz ist dir zorn.
Cik
Byond Username: Cik

Post by Cik » #94874

personally i think they dindu nuffin

in fact nobody did anything

rowdy people were rowdy and the cop did nothing besides have his gun unholstered for like 5 seconds

yep dindu nuffin
Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #94875

Tunder wrote: It was a community pool, and very few of those involved lived in the community.
Do you predate nations or something?

People from a different suburb or whatever walks into a library they don't get tackled. In fact I am fairly sure I can get as many library cards as I want within Australia.
John_Oxford
Github User
Byond Username: John Oxford
Github Username: JohnOxford

Post by John_Oxford » #94881

Personally, the group of black girls didn't go away when he first asked them.
The second you disobey the law, the law is going to open up a can of Grade A USDA Approved Ass whoopin on you.

The fucking idiots should have left the first time they we're told, all the black people who we're put on the ground, did not get arrested, because they didn't yaketysax out of the area. They did what they we're told.

Overall, if the cops have to get called, you done goofed. If no problems we're being caused, cops woulden't be called. Don't fuck around and be a bunch of cocaine fueled bamboos if you don't want to get your ass beat by a fucking tactical operator cop. Problem motherfucking solved.

EDIT: Also, OP watches CNN, please don't comment on politcal things if you watch CNN, Thank you, come again.
Bill Rowe - Used for everything // SYS-OP - AI // SYS-USR - Cyborg
https://gyazo.com/07cbe7219ba24366c1f655ad6c56a524

Signature Content:
Spoiler:
Offical In-Game rank:

TechnoAlchemist wrote:you where always right john, you where always right
>implying the admin conspiracy wasen't just confirmed by a admin.
see, i told you motherfuckers.
NikNakFlak wrote:this isn't a game you can't just post whenever you want
I don't even know what the fuck tg is.

Falamazeer

Post by Falamazeer » #94885

Ya know, It's really hard to stand my ground and try to stand with the officer in a shitty situation surrounded by surly rebellious teenagers when everyone who happens to agree with me is demonstrating varrying levels of racism, from thinly veiled to "cocaine feuled bamboos"

i'ma just take my ball and go home, peace out
John_Oxford
Github User

Post by John_Oxford » #94887

I can make my post more politically correct, if you would like.

Signature Content:
Spoiler:
Offical In-Game rank:

Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #94888

Is it lonely at the top?
Falamazeer

Post by Falamazeer » #94889

I hate PC bullshit, But it's also Unnerving to share a side that's apparently the racist side.
But I have no intention to censor anyone, I do not like racism, but I'd fight tooth and nail to let the KKK rally on the courthouse steps.
John_Oxford
Github User

Post by John_Oxford » #94891

Good to hear then.

Signature Content:
Spoiler:
Offical In-Game rank:

Scones

Post by Scones » #94900

Falamazeer wrote:But I have no intention to censor anyone, I do not like racism, but I'd fight tooth and nail to let the KKK rally on the courthouse steps.
Reminder that free speech is the most important of our rights
Falamazeer

Post by Falamazeer » #94902

I fully and fundamentally agree.
Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #94905

They let you speak freely when nothing you say will ever matter.