2k17 /pol/

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Re: 2k17 /pol/

Post by ColonicAcid » #335163

Bottom post of the previous page:

bman wrote:
>i literally state that i know it hasnt been said but i know for a fact there are people who think this in this forum.
[youtube]NuceZlimnNE[/youtube]
motherfucker i have played on this server for nearly 6 years i know exactly the type of retards that inhibit this place.

i know for a fact that there are people RIGHT now who will argue that the american civil war had LIDERALLY zero to do with slaves.
crack is whack but smacks got your back
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #335164

bman wrote:actually you know what colonic, im sorry, this wasnt actually me replying to you, it was my illusion of free will making me do it!
i know its very hard to admit that you were out of your water to try and argue with me about that subject but hey thats okay, lifes got some ups and downs.

we're all good at something... neurobiology just isn't yours.
bman
Github User
Byond Username: Basilman
Github Username: Militaires

Post by bman » #335165

ColonicAcid wrote:
bman wrote:
>i literally state that i know it hasnt been said but i know for a fact there are people who think this in this forum.
[youtube]NuceZlimnNE[/youtube]
motherfucker i have played on this server for nearly 6 years i know exactly the type of retards that inhibit this place.

i know for a fact that there are people RIGHT now who will argue that the american civil war had LIDERALLY zero to do with slaves.
I know that guy too, wasn't his name the Strawman or something?
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #335166

and there you go, you fell into the trap.

you see, i know there are people who would argue that because it has been argued back on error's old forum.
bman
Github User

Post by bman » #335169

ColonicAcid wrote:
bman wrote:actually you know what colonic, im sorry, this wasnt actually me replying to you, it was my illusion of free will making me do it!
i know its very hard to admit that you were out of your water to try and argue with me about that subject but hey thats okay, lifes got some ups and downs.

we're all good at something... neurobiology just isn't yours.
ColonicAcid wrote:cease the narcissism

ColonicAcid wrote:and there you go, you fell into the trap.

you see, i know there are people who would argue that because it has been argued back on error's old forum.
SHIT, COLONIC HE'S HERE, QUICK ARGUE WITH HIM
THE STRAWMAN
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #335175

hint: it's not narcissism when i'm actually educated and employed in the subject at hand

these goddamn PROFESSIONALS with their goddamn FACTS
bman
Github User

Post by bman » #335176

ColonicAcid wrote:hint: it's not narcissism when i'm actually educated and employed in the subject at hand

these goddamn PROFESSIONALS with their goddamn FACTS
Super Aggro Crag wrote:Addiction sucks but it doesnt mean colonic isnt a twat who is incapable of having a conversation without trying to unzip his academia dick and forcd it down everyones throats so he gets the smug sense of satisfaction that sustains him
since by your own admission there is no such thing as free will, this entire conversation is pointless and im a helpless man acting on what his brain tells him to do

please don't bully me it was just my brain :(
bman
Github User

Post by bman » #335177

not to say that this conversation isnt pointless anyways because you've avoided replying to my points up to now LOL.
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #335178

>argue an academic subject
>someone argues using their academia experience
>you're just shoving down your knowledge on me!!!!!!

it's like the equivalent of me going to a mechanic's shop and telling this 40 year old mechanic who has been a mechanic for close to 25 years that actually i know far more than him when the most i've done is a fucking oil change.

do you know what that's called? The dunning-kruger effect. I know for a fact that me compared to any professor of neurology or my auditor I know next to jack shit. But compared to you who's shown that you have no idea what you're talking about when it comes to neurobiology the gap between us in this subject is about as big as your mums cavernous minge.
bman
Github User

Post by bman » #335180

ColonicAcid wrote:>argue an academic subject
>someone argues using their academia experience
>you're just shoving down your knowledge on me!!!!!!

it's like the equivalent of me going to a mechanic's shop and telling this 40 year old mechanic who has been a mechanic for close to 25 years that actually i know far more than him when the most i've done is a fucking oil change.

do you know what that's called? The dunning-kruger effect. I know for a fact that me compared to any professor of neurology or my auditor I know next to jack shit. But compared to you who's shown that you have no idea what you're talking about when it comes to neurobiology the gap between us in this subject is about as big as your mums cavernous minge.
you didnt actually argue using your experience because you didnt cite your knowledge, you linked that one article with pictures and then expected everyone to automatically believe your opinion because you stated "trust me im a doctor"
bman
Github User

Post by bman » #335182

so colonic in conclusion you should neck yourself because it looks like the only good use you got out of that certificate was using it as a rolling paper

it didnt even burn well it canoed as fuck
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #335186

i've literally posted that i'm a biochemist multiple times on all 3 iterations of these forums.

last august/september (which to be fair, you weren't here so i'll let you off) i also stated on the watercooler chat that i was starting my PhD.

i'm not going to state any sources bar internet sources because unfortunately i have more important things to do than trawl books trying to find sources so i can appease mr bman and his friends in how addiction works. as i've stated multiple times, everything i've said is the currently accepted theory of how addiction works, you're welcome to kick your feet and scream and cry until it changes, and to be fair it can change at any time because that's what a theory is.

it's just the evidence currently shows that it more that we are likely on the correct path with the current theory.
Last edited by ColonicAcid on Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #335190

when shitters get uppity i have to put them down cosmic

its my civic duty, ill put this little gremlin in his place
bman
Github User

Post by bman » #335191

in fact even when it comes to neurology the amount of studies done on free will, about free will, and with free will as a condition absolutely towers over any citation you can give out

in fact if free will didnt exist then there is no point of psychology in the first place since every test that depends on measuring trends is based on the assumption that free will is real so you might as well throw out the baby with the bath water.

regardless if you want to stop for cosmic that is up to you
bman
Github User

Post by bman » #335193

ColonicAcid wrote:when shitters get uppity i have to put them down cosmic

its my civic duty, ill put this little gremlin in his place
ColonicAcid wrote:
cease the narcissism
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #335198

and in 1917 einsten released his theory on natural relativity and included a cosmological constant that turned out to be complete bullshit.

but people included it into their calculations up until hubbles experiments because it was the most current accepted theory. unfortunately for your argument science isn't static, we don't know everything and we have biases. we've been indoctrinated that each individual is special, something you all LOVE to hate on when it's done by feminists or tumblrs or snowflakes. Except you're all under the belief that you're such an individual that you are not like animals. You are not like the things that you are directly descendant from. You've somehow broke the chain of basic biology and your electrical signals travelling from one neuron to another have turned to something else. This very statement has tainted both philosophy and neurological studies for the last 100 years up until very recently.

We were looking for the difference between us and animals. What gave us "free will" that other animals didn't have. Religious people say we have a soul, that's got to be the reason why. That's about as correct as any other theory because there is nothing in the brain that causes "free will". It's a concept that we've developed to support our beliefs that we're all individuals with individual thoughts and individual needs because it's all a very cuddly belief. Reality is harsh, I know.

For the past 100 years scientists have tried to find what caused our free will, and in doing so they've discovered in actuality there is none, and yes, you could cite 100 different studies or experiments showing that we have definitely got a free will, but that means nothing. Those studies could all have come from the 19th century. Studies cited with no context mean jack shit, you have to keep in hand with current developments and look at current peer reviews.
bman
Github User

Post by bman » #335201

ColonicAcid wrote: For the past 100 years scientists have tried to find what caused our free will, and in doing so they've discovered in actuality there is none, and yes, you could cite 100 different studies or experiments showing that we have definitely got a free will, but that means nothing. Those studies could all have come from the 19th century. Studies cited with no context mean jack shit, you have to keep in hand with current developments and look at current peer reviews.
Since you don't believe in studies let's answer this rationally:

Actions you take, knowing full well the consequences, are not your own independent will but part of a larger process, correct?

Therefore, we should not hold drug users accountable to their actions because it is not their own will, correct?
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #335203

You see accountability as if it's only a criminal charge or a reprimand that will do.

A snake has no higher brain functions other than pure instincts. However if it kills a person it'll still be liable to get its shit kicked in by another person.

Accountability isn't what you're thinking it is. You can justify drug addicts actions due to their addiction. That is their accountability.
bman
Github User

Post by bman » #335204

ColonicAcid wrote:You see accountability as if it's only a criminal charge or a reprimand that will do.

A snake has no higher brain functions other than pure instincts. However if it kills a person it'll still be liable to get its shit kicked in by another person.

Accountability isn't what you're thinking it is. You can justify drug addicts actions due to their addiction. That is their accountability.
Addiction is a different game because there's an actual force pushing you to do this that we can actually track and prove to exist.

I'm asking you a simple question:
A NON-ADDICT takes a drug, should we hold them accountable to their actions for this? Yes or No.
bman
Github User

Post by bman » #335207

I'm trying to play by your rules, after all, you're the expert - not me.
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #335208

What are you trying to achieve with me answering this question? Even if I do answer it it'll literally mean nothing.

A person that is manic-depressive and generally neurotic taking drugs is entirely different from a neurotypical person taking an MDMA pill in a club. The reasons they chose to abuse the substance is entirely different. Do I blame both of them for doing what they do? No. Would I put blame on either of them becoming addicted to it? No. It could entirely be out of their control. I don't blame alcoholics for being alcoholics because our society has made drinking alcohol a normal thing to do and some people are prone to abuse any substance that forces production of more dopamine. That's just how our brains are wired.

There is no singular reason for taking drugs and literally anyone could become an addict. Even you could, humans in precarious positions aren't known to make smart decisions. Just look at all the stories of otherwise entirely normal and great people turning into complete and utter despicable people due to abusing something.

Also i'm very much not an expert, never said I was lol. An expert and someone versed in the subject are entirely different things friend. An expert would be invited to talk about the subject to peers, the closest thing I'll do in the next three years is presenting my project to members of the faculty, who could or could not be fellow peers.
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #335211

your first mistake was expecting actual content on this thread
bman
Github User

Post by bman » #335212

ColonicAcid wrote:What are you trying to achieve with me answering this question? Even if I do answer it it'll literally mean nothing.

A person that is manic-depressive and generally neurotic taking drugs is entirely different from a neurotypical person taking an MDMA pill in a club. The reasons they chose to abuse the substance is entirely different. Do I blame both of them for doing what they do? No. Would I put blame on either of them becoming addicted to it? No. It could entirely be out of their control. I don't blame alcoholics for being alcoholics because our society has made drinking alcohol a normal thing to do and some people are prone to abuse any substance that forces production of more dopamine. That's just how our brains are wired.

There is no singular reason for taking drugs and literally anyone could become an addict. Even you could, humans in precarious positions aren't known to make smart decisions. Just look at all the stories of otherwise entirely normal and great people turning into complete and utter despicable people due to abusing something.

Also i'm very much not an expert, never said I was lol. An expert and someone versed in the subject are entirely different things friend. An expert would be invited to talk about the subject to peers, the closest thing I'll do in the next three years is presenting my project to members of the faculty, who could or could not be fellow peers.
I'm just trying to follow your own train of thought.
We have established that actions you make are not your own
therefore
A drug addict is not responsible for their situation because their own illusion of free will led to this, and in addition, they do not need to be held accountable for their actions because the addiction itself is their punishment.
therefore
A drug dealer should not be held accountable to their actions because their own illusion of free will led to them doing this.
Would you agree with this?
bman
Github User

Post by bman » #335213

ColonicAcid wrote:your first mistake was expecting actual content on this thread
this tbh
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #335217

Uh...

I don't think you've understood what free will means. I think you're a little caught up on that fact.
Just because you don't have free will doesn't mean that you aren't culpable for your actions. Do you consider a dog to have free will? What if that dog rips apart those shoes. You can put it as "the dog doesn't know better" but it still DID it, and it should be reprimanded (whether physically or not is up to the owner) so it learns not to do it again.

Humans are the exact same thing, except we've reached such high mental faculty that we've somehow tricked ourselves into believing that our sub-conscious only controls small things like breathing or sweating or whatever, but in reality our sub-conscious controls a very large and honestly quite scary part of our functions, to which our narrating self contributes that as purely our conscious doing said thing.
bman
Github User

Post by bman » #335218

ColonicAcid wrote:Uh...

I don't think you've understood what free will means. I think you're a little caught up on that fact.
Just because you don't have free will doesn't mean that you aren't culpable for your actions. Do you consider a dog to have free will? What if that dog rips apart those shoes. You can put it as "the dog doesn't know better" but it still DID it, and it should be reprimanded (whether physically or not is up to the owner) so it learns not to do it again.

Humans are the exact same thing, except we've reached such high mental faculty that we've somehow tricked ourselves into believing that our sub-conscious only controls small things like breathing or sweating or whatever, but in reality our sub-conscious controls a very large and honestly quite scary part of our functions, to which our narrating self contributes that as purely our conscious doing said thing.
When you defended drug users taking drugs while fully aware of the consequences, I logically believed that you think we should NOT reprimand them for doing it (because by buying drugs they create the demand for the market in the first place)

Was I just misunderstanding you from the beginning or what?
bman
Github User

Post by bman » #335219

I mean what am I supposed to gather from this?
Colonicacid wrote: Everyone has fucking vices, get off your high horse jackass.
bman
Github User

Post by bman » #335220

and this
ColonicAcid wrote:Thank you Nancy Reagan for the sage advice of "just say no to drugs".

I wish I lived in the same black and white world you do where such complex decisions could be so simple and easy to do.
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #335222

Reprimanding them doesn't just mean throw them in jail you dookie.

I despise the criminalising actions taken towards addicts and the problem with suppliers and general criminal activities can be dealt with by legalising drugs that show not to have too much of a catastrophic effect if done semi-regularly. If you think that this would cause pandemonium and the destruction of the west as we know it than I'm going to have to ask you to research the widespread effects of alcohol and alcohol withdrawal and then look at any drugs withdrawal other than benzos and find me one as deadly. Yet we still tolerate alcohol.

Addiction is not a crime, it's a mental condition, and the reprimand should be having to suffer through rehab programs to become a better person, not to arrest and forget about you.
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #335223

bman wrote:I mean what am I supposed to gather from this?
Colonicacid wrote: Everyone has fucking vices, get off your high horse jackass.
read: gambling, drinking alcohol, smoking cigarettes.

All can cause significant harm if abused (JUST LIKE DRUGS WOWWEE) but if done with moderation is otherwise okay.

also i would like to state that playing video games extensively is a vice as any other, yet I don't see you crusading against that because you actually understand how it feels.

Imagine if someone came over to you and started telling you how you're an addict and how you should be put in prison because you're an unproductive member of society because you spend all your free time on a computer playing games.
bman
Github User

Post by bman » #335224

ColonicAcid wrote:Reprimanding them doesn't just mean throw them in jail you dookie.

I despise the criminalising actions taken towards addicts and the problem with suppliers and general criminal activities can be dealt with by legalising drugs that show not to have too much of a catastrophic effect if done semi-regularly. If you think that this would cause pandemonium and the destruction of the west as we know it than I'm going to have to ask you to research the widespread effects of alcohol and alcohol withdrawal and then look at any drugs withdrawal other than benzos and find me one as deadly. Yet we still tolerate alcohol.

Addiction is not a crime, it's a mental condition, and the reprimand should be having to suffer through rehab programs to become a better person, not to arrest and forget about you.
okay i think we just reached common ground

however: the thing about taking drugs in the first place is that you fuel the market with demand, if less people took drugs then less people would sell drugs - this is just the reasoning used.

not that i necessarily agree with it being criminalized in the first place but i think that if you know it's criminalized and you still take it then you should've known better and it's your fault even if the law is unfair, you should've known better etc etc if you leave your door open and you get robbed it's your fault

and one thing you mentioned about crack vs cocaine for blacks vs whites a couple of pages ago:

hell, the majority of arrests for drugs arent even for using drugs, do you think the police has time for that? most of the people in jail for drugs are in for distribution and not consumption, this is also the reason cocaine in solid form = more time in jail than cocaine in powder form. it's much easier to distribute in solid form than in powder form and that's why there's a disparity.

if you look at the sentencing between meth and crack it's absolutely identical even though meth is more used by whites in rural areas of the US, it's about distribution, not race.
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #335357

DemonFiren wrote:which honestly the rest of the world is too
look at eastern europe and the united states
Are you talking about the crips and bloods?
Because y'know... thats dem negroids again.

Also Colonic your friend didn't get lynched for tribal stuff (like wearing a red hoodie on Grove Street), he got lynched for being a dumb cunt stirring the pot in a troubled area.
Oh, by the way, does anyone else find it incredibly ironic that the Irish say fuck the monarchy up the republic when the one and only time Britain was a republic was the time we completely and utterly arse fucked Ireland? In fact that republic was so bad we quickly reinstated the monarchy only a few years later, albeit not an absolute monarchy.
FantasticFwoosh
Byond Username: FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #335411

If ever given the power, id annex southern ireland overnight and make them a close/direct union partner of the commonwealth just to put a end to the bullshit with north versus south.

Spoiler:
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #335413

that's not gonna solve anything and you know it
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #335418

DemonFiren wrote:that's not gonna solve anything and you know it
Oh, and whats your solution?
Let me guess, its a final one?
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #335422

FantasticFwoosh wrote:If ever given the power, id annex southern ireland overnight and make them a close/direct union partner of the commonwealth just to put a end to the bullshit with north versus south.
you understand that the irish were the taliban on fucking steroids right?

later on when the middle east started its terrorist campaign it took lessons from the irish terrorists. the violence nowadays is mainly just murdering someone or giving the GBH because of the steps that were took into stopping the violence.

compare that to car bombs and paramilitary groups funded by both states to wage a proxy war i know exactly which option i'll take.

and its not north vs south, its never been north vs fucking south. it's always been protestant vs catholics.
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #335425

ColonicAcid wrote:
FantasticFwoosh wrote:If ever given the power, id annex southern ireland overnight and make them a close/direct union partner of the commonwealth just to put a end to the bullshit with north versus south.
you understand that the irish were the taliban on fucking steroids right?

later on when the middle east started its terrorist campaign it took lessons from the irish terrorists. the violence nowadays is mainly just murdering someone or giving the GBH because of the steps that were took into stopping the violence.

compare that to car bombs and paramilitary groups funded by both states to wage a proxy war i know exactly which option i'll take.

and its not north vs south, its never been north vs fucking south. it's always been protestant vs catholics.
Also took lessons from irish terrorists, as in directly.

I think it was Gadaffi that was paying Micks to come over to show his beardy mates how to make the boom boom from shit.
XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Post by XSI » #335489

I like that you want to fix things but this is not going to solve anything for reasons already mentioned
Ideally people would get over their religious fighting in a way that isn't related to a lack of potatoes or military conquest
starmute
Byond Username: Starmute

Post by starmute » #335509

XSI wrote:
I like that you want to fix things but this is not going to solve anything for reasons already mentioned
Ideally people would get over their religious fighting in a way that isn't related to a lack of potatoes or military conquest
There is no way to fix anything as long as any of us are alive. Humans are very flawed creatures.
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #335511

there is one way...

upload me into the mainframe

free me of my corporeal shackles
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #335519

persssonally i prefer biological assscensssion
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
calzilla1
Byond Username: Calzilla1

Post by calzilla1 » #335646

Gid damn transhuamnist kikes
Life is too short for anything meaningful and too long for anything memeingful
Super Aggro Crag wrote: The best shitpost youll ever be responsible for will be your obituary.
Quality debate brought to you by ColonicAcid wrote:imagine having this little empathy

do you have autism bud? does your brain not see these people as humans? are they just a faceless statistic to you?
InsaneHyena
Byond Username: InsaneHyena
Github Username: InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #335673

>Google "Clinton kills people"
>Entire first page is all articles dismissing any deaths as "conspiracy theories" and "fake news"
>The very first link is snopes "fact checking" my search
Really made me think
Bring back papercult.

calzilla1
Byond Username: Calzilla1

Post by calzilla1 » #335674

InsaneHyena wrote:>Google "Clinton kills people"
>Entire first page is all articles dismissing any deaths as "conspiracy theories" and "fake news"
Really made me think
Google covers up bad goyim thoughts? Who would have guessed!
Life is too short for anything meaningful and too long for anything memeingful
Super Aggro Crag wrote: The best shitpost youll ever be responsible for will be your obituary.
Quality debate brought to you by ColonicAcid wrote:imagine having this little empathy

do you have autism bud? does your brain not see these people as humans? are they just a faceless statistic to you?
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #335682

calzilla1 wrote:Gid damn transhuamnist kikes
Sorry for wanting to be immortal
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #335730

So Equifax got hacked, meaning lots and lots of people have had... well pretty much all their personal data stolen meaning they're now wide open to identity theft.
Supposedly the server which got breached had its anus wide open for all the internet, as in it had no firewalls at all.

Want to know the worst thing though?
The execs knew about this in July and started dumping their stocks the day after - in other words its a massive case of insider trading, and they only announced last week that 143 million of people have had their personnel info in the wild for over a month.

Do you guys think some people at the top are going to jail, or who am I kidding, its america where the rich bastards protect the rich.
XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Post by XSI » #335771

Jail?

Of course not
A stern warning and maybe a small fine of a percent of their profit
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #335773

InsaneHyena wrote:>Google "Clinton kills people"
Really made me think
you should try and search on google that the earth is flat

now that REALLY makes u think
InsaneHyena
Byond Username: InsaneHyena
Github Username: InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #335795

I just did. Got two links on Flat Earth Society, amongst other things, and a shitload of news articles, no obviously manipulated search results.
Bring back papercult.

ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #335796

clearly google is trying to push a flat earth agenda

which is the correct thing to do
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #336154