>trump
>professional
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Malkevin

Re: 2k17 /pol/

Post by Malkevin » #249717

Apparently this is the face of a gunman.

ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #249732

Super Aggro Crag wrote:Ghost rider is a Mexican skeleton but he's well written and wants to take good care of his little bubner
Seriously though, Mexican Ghost Rider is probably one of the few good things to come out of recent Marvel.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
starmute
Byond Username: Starmute

Post by starmute » #249742

XSI wrote:
D&B wrote:New shooting in a mosque in Quebec

Reminder if you kill your enemies they win
Police radio apparently said that
1. It was a syrian refugee
2. Shouted allahs snackbar before doing it

Internal muslim world shootings- Imported to the first world

Who reported that?
Drynwyn
Byond Username: Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #249749

Can confirm, it was not a syrian refugee- the individual initially reported on the Fox twitter as being a suspect was a worshiper at the mosque who was taken into custody as a witness, not a suspect.

Sources:

https://theintercept.com/2017/01/30/sus ... tionalist/

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/01/30 ... ttack.html

Fox did initially report the gunman as being Muslim and that a shooter had shouted "Allahu akbar" but have altered their report to adjust for new facts coming to light.

Personally I believe that accuracy ought to trump speed in this sort of matter. More specifically, Fox claiming the shooter to be Muslim, or, indeed, anything else, without rock-solid confirmation, is irresponsible journalism.
In game, I play the A.I Firmware, the French cyborg C.U.R.I.E, Aubrie Allen, and the lizard scum Skulks-Through-Maintenance.
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #249759

Wait okay hol up who was that crying brown lady? She looked like she was wearing Nova's costume
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #249764

ThanatosRa wrote:
Super Aggro Crag wrote:Ghost rider is a Mexican skeleton but he's well written and wants to take good care of his little bubner
Seriously though, Mexican Ghost Rider is probably one of the few good things to come out of recent Marvel.
I thought I was the only person who liked good comics
starmute
Byond Username: Starmute

Post by starmute » #249895

Drynwyn wrote:
Personally I believe that accuracy ought to trump speed in this sort of matter. More specifically, Fox claiming the shooter to be Muslim, or, indeed, anything else, without rock-solid confirmation, is irresponsible journalism.
I kinda want to see WHO reported that it was a Muslim without facts.

It seemed kinda fishy to me that someone would shoot up a Sunni mosque considering the Wahhabism sect of Islam is totally pro Sunni and they are connected with the majority of the terrorists attacks.
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #249905

Being accurate is less important than being first.

Remember that when a news channel says "we're getting reports that..." those reports can mean anything from being given an official statement by police to some banger on twitter reckons he heard his mate dave tell him he'd heard that it was the muslims what done it.
XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Post by XSI » #249909

I'm thinking that the idea it was a muslim came mostly from 'shouts of allah's snackbar'

Which are going to happen any time muslims are involved, even if they are the ones getting shot at.
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #249914

Malkevin wrote:The beeb is already trying to make it out like it was neo nazis that did it
tfw it actually was a neo-nazi that did it
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #249915

If you keep shooting the same spot enough times eventually you'll hit something.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #250089

bandit wrote:
Malkevin wrote:The beeb is already trying to make it out like it was neo nazis that did it
Well to be fair the last time there was a mass shooting by a white dude for racial terrorism it was this guy:

There's probably been about a dozen muzzie attacks since then.
Drynwyn
Byond Username: Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #250095

Malkevin wrote:
bandit wrote:
Well to be fair the last time there was a mass shooting by a white dude for racial terrorism it was this guy:

There's probably been about a dozen muzzie attacks since then.
Overall lethality still favors white extremists (as of a 2015 study, anyway: http://time.com/3934980/right-wing-extr ... dangerous/)

I'm inclined to believe it's still the case simply because there are far more white extremists than muslims in the U.S.
In game, I play the A.I Firmware, the French cyborg C.U.R.I.E, Aubrie Allen, and the lizard scum Skulks-Through-Maintenance.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #250096

Its because white people have better aim. An Asian guy got more kills than anyone else last time I checked.
XSI

Post by XSI » #250200

It's probably that numbers thing

I mean, Iraq doesn't have any white extremist attacks, but they're 0% white
And they have a shitton of muslim attacks, while being almost entirely muslim
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #250240

XSI wrote:It's probably that numbers thing

I mean, Iraq doesn't have any white extremist attacks, but they're 0% white
And they have a shitton of muslim attacks, while being almost entirely muslim
>US/Canada (but not Europe lmao) mass shooter race: Nearly all white
>Middle east mass shooter race: Nearly all arab

WHAT COULD IT MEAN??????
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #250276

why don't we bomb saudia arabia?
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #250298

They have the money to buy missile countermeasures.
Deitus
Byond Username: Deitus

Post by Deitus » #250327

hi i dont know politics can i post here
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #250357

Do you have any opinions, if yes you may. If not you may not.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
XSI

Post by XSI » #250359

Yes, this thread is mostly for people who don't have a clue what they're talking about
Screemonster

Post by Screemonster » #250387

XSI wrote:Yes, this thread is mostly for people who don't have a clue what they're talking about
but have strong feelings about it anyway
Whoisthere
Byond Username: Whoisthere

Post by Whoisthere » #250399

Donald Trump has made a lot of poor decisions about who to attack, how to attack them, and for how long to sustain the attack. But it seems like even he's not dumb enough to go after Michelle Obama.

Michelle Obama is a black woman, so starting a fight with her is going to piss off African Americans and women, two demographic groups that already don't like him but that he desperately needs to stay home on election day. He doesn't need to motivate them by poking the hornet's nest.

Michelle Obama is one of the most liked people in American politics today. Her favorably ratings regularly hover in the mid 60 to 70 range. That's more popular than most politicians. That's more popular than her husband. And it's a lot more popular than either Trump or Hillary.

Michelle Obama doesn't mince words. Picking a fight with her would be a fight Trump couldn't possibly win. There's not much to attack that wouldn't come across as sexist or racist, while he has plenty of vulnerabilities that Michelle can attack fairly easily. Shining a spotlight on that feud wouldn't be in Trump's best interest.

I'm also a bit surprised he hasn't said something politically stupid about the FLotUS, given that he's stepped in it with everyone from a gold star family, to a Latina former Miss Universe, to the Pope. He clearly doesn't have great instincts on which fights are going to hurt him. But there's a few days left, so who knows.

2016! Whoo!
Sad elegy
Highly suitable for use in funerals
XSI

Post by XSI » #250404

Most importantly

He has nothing to gain from a fight like that
So why would he?

He doesnt just pick fights because he can, that would be stupid. So far every fight he did pick was for a reason that advanced him
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #250422

>dosen't just pick fights because he can
Narcissist idiot that he is he probably does.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Grazyn
Byond Username: Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #250425

I don't remember which "fight" he picked with michelle except for the infamous Melania speech, which was specifically intended to make people associate Melania with the words "first lady" and it worked flawlessly. Any backlash was balanced by the predictable convention bump
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #250436

Screemonster wrote:
XSI wrote:Yes, this thread is mostly for people who don't have a clue what they're talking about
but have strong feelings about it anyway
Isn't that politics in general?

Also, Trump bans people entering from high risk nations (a list Obama made), the great unwashed protest constantly

Obama bombs these countries, is celebrated and is awarded a noble peace prize

Makes you think
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #250555

Not quite politics but my economics professor today changed my mind on the minimum wage. I used to think that it should be increased, but today in class he explained that would just hugely accelerate the rate at which shitty minimum wage jobs are automated by machinery, meaning instead of getting 7.25$ an hour most people get 0$ an hour because they lost their job to a machine and the very few people who kept their jobs get the say 15$ an hour.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
InsaneHyena
Byond Username: InsaneHyena
Github Username: InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #250564

Your teacher is right, have you seen all those computers at McDonalds that replace their cashiers?
Bring back papercult.

ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #250568

InsaneHyena wrote:Your teacher is right, have you seen all those computers at McDonalds that replace their cashiers?
They do it in California where, surprise surprise, the minimum wage was increased.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Post by imblyings » #250570

DemonFiren wrote:>dosen't just pick fights because he can
Narcissist idiot that he is he probably does.
>msm
>super political organizations funded with millions
>foreign organizations
>democrats and republicans both

>indirectly admit to all those being defeated by an idiot, a narcissistic one to boot

just how low does that place those groups

below the average mental capacity of the usual permabanned player here? Probably. Even our permabanned players have a few bright people who manage to get their permas lifted constantly. Must not be nice to associate yourself with people like that, so why not come over? Doesn't mean you have to stay, you can take a look, maybe pick up a thing or two, then go back and hopefully raise the IQ with what you pick up. And if you decide to stay, it'll be comfy and GREAT, really
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #250571

The mcdonalds self serve things are creepy, like a giant fucking monolith.
Really off putting the last time I did my yearly reminder that McDs is complete bland tasteless shit
Screemonster

Post by Screemonster » #250592

CosmicScientist wrote:I hear it depends on more than that. That and your line of work.

I do wish supermarkets would get better automated checkouts and maybe not even use them at all. Humans do it faster, are less obnoxious (usually, at least at a supermarket you don't run into the same arse all the time) and don't go "I NEED AN ADULT!" when something goes mildly wrong. Oh and cash is always accepted at hoomie checkouts, often times the automated ones don't because it's too much hassle because something can and will go mildly wrong in physical payment.
aaaaauuuuuuGGGGGHHHH

Ever since they brought in the bag charge thing and half of them don't even have bags any more those things rile me to no fuckin' end, I used to be able to breeze through them with no issue and wonder why so many people couldn't use them, but now?
Okay I wanna use my bag that I brought with me. Put it on the scale.
"PLEASE WAIT WHILE WE VERIFY YOUR BAG"
"PLEASE WAIT WHILE WE VERIFY YOUR BAG"
"PLEASE WAIT FOR ASSISTANCE"
after a while of getting used to these things being unable to "verify" any bag known to humanity I figured I'd skip all the fuckin' hassle of having to get a human being come and manually activate the damn thing and I thought "I know, I'll just put my bag on the fuckin' floor, pile my shopping on the scale, and pack it when I'm done" and that works fine until...
"PLEASE TAKE YOUR ITEMS."
I'M TAKING THEM YOU FUCKING CUNT BAWBAG PIECE OF SHIT GIVE ME PEACE
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #250596

You're either retarded or the machine is borked. I don't usually use the self-service thing unless I have just a few items but I've had no problems.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #250610

What confuses me is why at one of the mini Asadas I buy lunch from frequently has people using the self service to do their main shopping, but instead of them doing it themselves they've got a member of staff doing it for them.

FFS, if you too fucking stupid or can't learn enough english to operate the self serve get in the fucking normal queue. get the fuck out of the way so I can buy and eat my shitty sandwich on whats left of my lunch hour thats already been gobbled up by travel time.
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #250642

I love that a good chunk of the mental health community is losing it's shit over trump and calling him crazy.
He's not Crazy, just a gigantic, colossal asshole so quit with ethical violations. You're doing a disservice to ACTUAL crazy people.

Bear in mind, I'm NOT a fan by any means and wish he wouldn't have gotten in, but jesus people stop thinking with your hateboner and shit on him THE RIGHT WAY.

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #250644

ThanatosRa wrote:I love that a good chunk of the mental health community is losing it's shit over trump and calling him crazy.
He's not Crazy, just a gigantic, colossal asshole so quit with ethical violations. You're doing a disservice to ACTUAL crazy people.

Bear in mind, I'm NOT a fan by any means and wish he wouldn't have gotten in, but jesus people stop thinking with your hateboner and shit on him THE RIGHT WAY.
DRUMPF BTFO
TheColdTurtle
Byond Username: TheColdTurtle

Post by TheColdTurtle » #250652

WTF I'M #WITHHER NOW???
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #250661

Armhulen wrote:
ThanatosRa wrote:I love that a good chunk of the mental health community is losing it's shit over trump and calling him crazy.

DRUMPF BTFO
Go back to your corner before I get the spray bottle.

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Screemonster

Post by Screemonster » #250706

ShadowDimentio wrote:You're either retarded or the machine is borked. I don't usually use the self-service thing unless I have just a few items but I've had no problems.
See, I never used to have problems, it's just that if you bring your own bag and hit the button to say you brought your own bag, they pitch a fit. And if you skip all that shit and just bag it at the end it just screams because there's still things on the scale because holy shit packing takes time.
Also 'cause I'm on nightshift the checkouts are often not manned at all so the only option is the useless robot.
XSI

Post by XSI » #250731

ShadowDimentio wrote:Not quite politics but my economics professor today changed my mind on the minimum wage. I used to think that it should be increased, but today in class he explained that would just hugely accelerate the rate at which shitty minimum wage jobs are automated by machinery, meaning instead of getting 7.25$ an hour most people get 0$ an hour because they lost their job to a machine and the very few people who kept their jobs get the say 15$ an hour.
Hold on
How is this a bad thing?

Go team automatisation?

The economy isn't everything. Everything is eventually going to be automated. We need to look into ways to deal with that because clearly the jobs are disappearing and not coming back
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #250732

people dislike being unemployed i guessss
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #250733

>How is it a bad thing

Because the minimum wage is supposed to be a means to help the poor, not throw them out of a job because a robot can do it for just a down payment and electricity costs.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
XSI

Post by XSI » #250737

I don't see the problem with this

You do live in a first world country that takes care of its citizens when they need it, right?
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #250739

Only vaguely. Socialism is terrible but leaving people who want to work out to dry because the robots have taken all the jobs is terrible too. A balance needs to be struck until a solution is found.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
XSI

Post by XSI » #250743

Tax the robots as if they are people working minimum wage
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #250745

Ah yes and fight every business in the US over it. GENIUS. Do I owe the government 15$ if I make a cup of coffee in the morning because my coffee maker took the job of a poor innocent barista whose manicures aren't paying for themselves?
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
XSI

Post by XSI » #250756

Clearly there are no sane solutions here
Deitus
Byond Username: Deitus

Post by Deitus » #250759

as someone who was leaning towards hillary during the election, post-election stupidity from the left has really made the ol' neurons fire and i find myself more and more pushed to the right due to the hypocrisy exhibited by sjw's and similar self-righteous idiots. i mean, dont get me wrong, i dont necessarily love trump now and everything he does, but i just find myself identifying with republicans more if only for the fact that they're against the tumblrtwats. im still pretty firmly in the "i really dont give too much of a fuck about anything really" party, which is probably just due to me not being in "the real world" yet, but the special brand of idiocy patented by these leftists have my salt shaker overflowing. is there an "anti-stupidity-especially-hypocrisy" party? im that party. stupidity itself is whatever to me in moderation, but hypocrites have a hotline straight to my jimmies rustle center.

/rant
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #250761

They're called moderates

Pros: You're the normies in a world divided into parties of varying levels of retardation constantly screeching and bickering with each other.

Cons: You're characterized as being either spineless or a grab bag of all the worst parts of all the parties, a facist nazi racist jew etc
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz