Re:Re: Libby Peanut Rant.

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
FantasticFwoosh
Byond Username: FantasticFwoosh

Re:Re: Libby Peanut Rant.

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #583415

I wont quote it, (This rant here) but while i disagree with some and have little knowledge of others (wtf with MSO), the body of it does grind numerous grains of truth on attitudes while I was here too. You should have stuck around in IRC; boomers shitposting in their own little chat having no grasp of control how to manage themselves in public online as a result seems about right; none of us are angels either but ettique across discord as a whole has improved in recent months sitting in numerous servers besides it seems servers with major influxes of publicity from digg.

Earlier this week i heard a expression i've never heard before, on a random audio clip of non other than Terry Davis explaining one of his programmes, purely for the memetic value of watching him rant about how he and God (who he built his OS for, long story for anybody not knowledgable on TD lore) both like elephants so dedicated a entire programme to one.
[youtube]FoTYV22qZTg[/youtube]

In a moment of complete mental clarity, "Better than Realism" is development motto to go to the grave with, /tg/ drives towards a uncanny valley where it isn't believably realistic but is also just as mundane as real life with all the annoying or infantile folks fawning over it like fools; bluntly put so much more could be done with it given just some clarity of vision. Libby you magnificent creature ; you really need a server community without the BS who can least compassionately value you for your scope of abilities (of which i can teach & equip you some more) or warmth of character, or least a mutual fellowship of shitposters for company rather than isolating yourself amongst people who do not welcome you.

For now embark upon your quest, and for what you may regret, penitent exile can be something to work through for a new beginning to put your negative reputation into reverse into something positive.

Spoiler:
Lumbermancer
Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Re: Re:Re: Libby Peanut Rant.

Post by Lumbermancer » #583417

if this thread reaches 420 replies ntr hut will be restored
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
Boris
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Borisvanmemes

Post by Boris » #583419

Lumbermancer wrote:if this thread reaches 420 replies ntr hut will be restored
God I wish.
current admin that was formerly retired due to inactivity
XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #583421

Boris wrote:
God I wish.
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
CoffeeDragon16
Byond Username: CoffeeDragon16

Post by CoffeeDragon16 » #583422

it's not easy being clean
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #583427

The libby peanut rant is a restricted area (Moonlighting is NOT okay)
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #583431

XivilaiAnaxes wrote:
Boris wrote:
God I wish.
► Show Spoiler