Capcurity Fork Execution pnut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Capcurity Fork Execution pnut

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #598381

https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... ead#unread

on the one hand, dude's obviously a shitter even from his ban appeal, and playing as capcurity.
beats chef into crit after invading their workplace and stealing their equipment, and executes the hop for getting a supply pod of gamer gear

on the other hand, this is manuel and an execution with a fork-in-microwave is fucking hilarious
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
Agux909
Byond Username: Agux909

Re: Capcurity Fork Execution pnut

Post by Agux909 » #598383

Deserved. I agree with the hilarity of the kill, but if they're gonna be playing on Manuel, then they should be fully aware about how escalation is like 1000 times less relaxed there, and think twice before doing shitter gimmicks.

Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #598385

even outside manuel, busting into someone's department and stealing shit, critting them when they try to stop you, and then using said shit to kill a nonantagonist is ding dong bannu

edit: and lmao at complaining that the bannu was for breaking "one minor rule" when it was in fact murdering a nonantag as a nonantag
like yes the standard punishment for that is a day off per person killed but if you're just gonna do it again as soon as you're back then why the fuck let you back in
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

To Whom It May Concern,

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #598390

Screemonster wrote:even outside manuel, busting into someone's department and stealing shit, critting them when they try to stop you, and then using said shit to kill a nonantagonist is ding dong bannu

edit: and lmao at complaining that the bannu was for breaking "one minor rule" when it was in fact murdering a nonantag as a nonantag
like yes the standard punishment for that is a day off per person killed but if you're just gonna do it again as soon as you're back then why the fuck let you back in
tbf he mistook him for an antag
keepforgettingpw
Byond Username: OmegaShoots

Post by keepforgettingpw » #598408

Screemonster wrote:even outside manuel, busting into someone's department and stealing shit
The captain owns everything on the station, is everyone's boss, and has full say on what he can do with any piece of equipment
If this happened outside of manuel everyone would have laughed at the chef for trying to stop his boss from grabbing a microwave and failing to be able to CQC him in the kitchen lol
Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #598410

keepforgettingpw wrote:
Screemonster wrote:even outside manuel, busting into someone's department and stealing shit
The captain owns everything on the station, is everyone's boss, and has full say on what he can do with any piece of equipment
If this happened outside of manuel everyone would have laughed at the chef for trying to stop his boss from grabbing a microwave and failing to be able to CQC him in the kitchen lol
this man ain't wrong probably a newbie chef or HRP doesn't know how to robust only knows how to cook. Doesn't excuse captain though.
Living God

Extraordinary Person