showed my boyfriend ss13

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

showed my boyfriend ss13

Post by iwishforducks » #632245

he learned how to hack doors and move freight. we both died by bum rushing the brig as revs and got husked.
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)
tjatpbnj
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Tjatpbnj

Re: showed my boyfriend ss13

Post by tjatpbnj » #632247

Glad you had the chance to molt.

:)
look in the spanner box got no thing in there cant do go sailing in em
Bawhoppennn
Github User
Byond Username: Bawhoppennn
Github Username: Bawhoppen

Post by Bawhoppennn » #632323

tjatpbnj wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 4:54 am Glad you had the chance to molt.

am I missing something or are you being rude
I consider myself a /tg/station historian. If you're interested in the server history at all, feel free to ask me and I'll try and get you an answer! #ConcurForever

<KorMobile> you're a hero

[21:20:53] <%oranges> Baw "has cute legs" hoppen
DEAD: ADMIN(Owegno) says, "Nothing lewd happens in adminbus sadly."

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

(F) DEAD: Professor DonkPocket says, "Admins preventchaos with good messages"

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> russians have no souls so magic enrages them
<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.
massa
Byond Username: Massa100

Post by massa » #632347

i showed a partner SS13 once it was on goon and we took maint pills and tried cooking bath salts in the bathtub using every flavor of ramen packet and some welding fuel (literally the recipe) but we missed one flavor
:donut2: :honkman: :heart: :honkman: :heart: :honkman: :donut2:
Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #632350

I showed some tinder date ss13 she called it stupid and I never got into contact with her again.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

RaveRadbury
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: RaveRadbury
Github Username: RaveRadbury

Post by RaveRadbury » #632353

Jonathan Gupta wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 2:27 pm I showed some tinder date ss13 she called it stupid and I never got into contact with her again.
Chad move, the right one will realize the amazing opportunity you're presenting her with.
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #632361

Jonathan Gupta wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 2:27 pm I showed some tinder date ss13 she called it stupid and I never got into contact with her again.
This HARLOT was shitting on one of your favourite things, possibly because you were paying more attention to it than to her, possibly because you were shit testing her.
Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #632365

cacogen wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:44 pm
... possibly because you were shit testing her.
yes
Living God

Extraordinary Person

cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #632369

What do you even do in that situation? You’ve had a lovely meal at Denny’s I’m assuming and now you’re back at the compound for Euphoria and sound and all he wants to do is these power moves on you by showing you his gross little game for racist kids. If you feign interest not to hurt his feelings you’re stuck sitting next to him watching him talk about how “robust” he is for the next 45 minutes and if you shit on his game you come across like a dumb bitch and this gnarled penis you’re clearly desperately aching for is potentially off the menu. All you can do is head for the door and hope you make it out alive without it turning into an escape sequence from Heavy Rain because presumably the front door has electronically locked behind you.
Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #632373

cacogen wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 5:17 pm What do you even do in that situation? You’ve had a lovely meal at Denny’s I’m assuming and now you’re back at the compound for Euphoria and sound and all he wants to do is these power moves on you by showing you his gross little game for racist kids. If you feign interest not to hurt his feelings you’re stuck sitting next to him watching him talk about how “robust” he is for the next 45 minutes and if you shit on his game you come across like a dumb bitch and this gnarled penis you’re clearly desperately aching for is potentially off the menu. All you can do is head for the door and hope you make it out alive without it turning into an escape sequence from Heavy Rain because presumably the front door has electronically locked behind you.
I uh... Let her play and she liked it until I asked if s he wanted to do it again and she said "We aren't gonna do the boogley woogley?"
Living God

Extraordinary Person

cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #632377

Hmmm ok I may have been too hasty in my judgements
CoffeeDragon16
Byond Username: CoffeeDragon16

Post by CoffeeDragon16 » #632399

what jobs does he want to try
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[
tjatpbnj
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Tjatpbnj

Post by tjatpbnj » #632420

Bawhoppennn wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 3:21 am
tjatpbnj wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 4:54 am Glad you had the chance to molt.

am I missing something or are you being rude
i don't recall
look in the spanner box got no thing in there cant do go sailing in em
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #632712

fe
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.