Insidious Cum Posting Peanut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
YBS
Byond Username: YBS

Insidious Cum Posting Peanut

Post by YBS » #633592

Bottom post of the previous page:

:regional_indicator_c: :regional_indicator_u: :m:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=31258

https://old.digg.com/r/SS13/comments/ ... insulated/?

The first victim of many, walking the trail of tears

and ejaculate
AnonymousForumUser
Byond Username: Noahyoshi

Re: Insidious Cum Posting Peanut

Post by AnonymousForumUser » #634301

cacogen wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 8:33 pm Do you think he knows this because some of the frogs weren't allowed to jump out?
i hope not but some biologist has probably observed what happens when frogs overheat :(
(forum profile distorted to protect privacy)
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #634302

Stickymayhem wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 10:11 pm
Bawhoppennn wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 8:59 pm
Stickymayhem wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 8:51 pm
Bawhoppennn wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 8:49 pm
oranges wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 8:29 pm cum reacting is not a culture
The leveraging of enforcement based on personal whims affects other things as well. Never undervalue the importance of precedence in a system.
We vastly overvalue precedent in this community and have done for years
Sticky I won't lie I have no idea what you mean by this, since I cannot think of an example, or rather lack of an example, that fits the bill.
(ALSO BTW people, before you make fun of me further, I specifically put in my original message that my concerns were relative to the game by saying it's not actually important when compared to real problems... rather it's just something I wanted to bring up in the context of this game)
Every minor or major change in this community is screeched at as a slippery slope towards worse and worse things. It's quite possibly the foundational cultural element of this community. Stun combat, movespeed, cloners, Rule 11, Rule 12, stun gloves, banning the current most popular shitter, enforcement crackdowns all of these happen, get treated as "THE END OF TGSTATION WHERE WILL IT END HOW DARE THEY HOW CAN THEY HAVE THE AUTHORITY SURELY THIS OVERSTEP OF POWER WILL WILL RESULT IN A TOTALITARIAN NIGHTMARE!" for about three weeks and then everyone moves on to the next thing.

The reality is that MSO has literally unchecked power to do anything he wants, and we live in a democracy by the grace of his benevolent dictatorship. Ultimately this is fine, he's hands off, a server genius and it's a fucking video game community. No one lives or dies based on access to one of the dozen decent sized SS13 communities. You are not entitled to the game and you do not have a human right being breached by being denied access to it. The fact we have any accountability at all is frankly a luxury. I say this as a political anarchist who hates unjustified hierarchies.

So if one discord jannie wants to say "Knock off the cumposting" and 60 people are so autistically committed to belligerence they can't just go "awwww ok" and fuck off to touch a different hot stove frankly I'd be fine with giving people a month off. I've been banned from the discord for committing to a meme ironically or otherwise and if you're too big a pussy to eat a ban you're not funny. The cumposts weren't funny UNTIL they got people banned and then they became fucking hilarious
sticky is correct in this instance
Boot
Byond Username: B00t

Post by Boot » #634305

I pray that one day there will be a team of brave headmins that will come in and remove catgirls just to hear you all scream about how they can't just change the culture of the server like this on their own. When you cut down ever tree to catch the devil don't act surprised when there is nothing left to hide behind when he turns around for you.
Image Image
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #634306

Boot wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 11:12 pm I pray that one day there will be a team of brave headmins that will come in and remove catgirls just to hear you all scream about how they can't just change the culture of the server like this on their own. When you cut down ever tree to catch the devil don't act surprised when there is nothing left to hide behind when he turns around for you.
I'd ban a thousand cumposters if it meant that we could remove felinids
► Show Spoiler
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #634311

Farquaar wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 11:34 pm
Boot wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 11:12 pm I pray that one day there will be a team of brave headmins that will come in and remove catgirls just to hear you all scream about how they can't just change the culture of the server like this on their own. When you cut down ever tree to catch the devil don't act surprised when there is nothing left to hide behind when he turns around for you.
Somehow, I was reminded of this.
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #634313

datorangebottle wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:29 am
Farquaar wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 11:34 pm
Somehow, I was reminded of this.
That's what I was thinking about when I wrote it lol
► Show Spoiler
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #634341

Bawhoppennn wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 2:16 am I wrote a big long multi-paragraph post in response to both Sticky & oranges which I was pretty satisfied with, but then I realized that I should probably not spend so much time talking about something so (probably) truly unimportant in the grand scheme of things

was it a kafkatrap
Bawhoppennn
Github User
Byond Username: Bawhoppennn
Github Username: Bawhoppen

Post by Bawhoppennn » #634361

Rohen_Tahir wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:29 pm
Bawhoppennn wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 2:16 am I wrote a big long multi-paragraph post in response to both Sticky & oranges which I was pretty satisfied with, but then I realized that I should probably not spend so much time talking about something so (probably) truly unimportant in the grand scheme of things

was it a kafkatrap
I don't know what that means but it was basically about how Sticky's post had not much to do with my original post (since I mentioned how trends over time are what cause change/problems, often not 1 single event + the MSO bit and community) & also how it seemed to ignore the many times I pointed out this isn't as important as real life (which these two points really made me wonder why Sticky got so much digg gold for it), and to oranges it was about their almost actually unhinged response regarding "whims" (which really doesn't make much sense as a frame of understanding the world other than super-pedantically, or just because this is a low-stakes context for it).

That's the very summary things I was gonna say, but yeah it's probably not a great thing to spend so much time arguing about something so unimportant in the grand scheme of things I guess. So all is well.
I consider myself a /tg/station historian. If you're interested in the server history at all, feel free to ask me and I'll try and get you an answer! #ConcurForever

<KorMobile> you're a hero

[21:20:53] <%oranges> Baw "has cute legs" hoppen
DEAD: ADMIN(Owegno) says, "Nothing lewd happens in adminbus sadly."

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

(F) DEAD: Professor DonkPocket says, "Admins preventchaos with good messages"

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> russians have no souls so magic enrages them
<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #634366

Kafka is a guy who wrote a few stories about surrealism, particularly regarding incomprehensible bureaucracy. Simply put, it's like a fever dream version of 1984, where nothing makes sense.

The Onion made a funny short video, which sums it all up: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEyFH-a-XoQ

With simple regards
-BONERMASTER
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #634374

banning C U M? kafkaesque...
Bawhoppennn
Github User
Byond Username: Bawhoppennn
Github Username: Bawhoppen

Post by Bawhoppennn » #634383

I have heard of Kafka a bit before, though I never really looked into the works. I am sure Kafka had his demons... Sometimes art is the only way to express deep twisted feelings like that. I feel for him.
BTW the Onion is still gold. I always love going back and watching their videos. Wish they still made them.
I consider myself a /tg/station historian. If you're interested in the server history at all, feel free to ask me and I'll try and get you an answer! #ConcurForever

<KorMobile> you're a hero

[21:20:53] <%oranges> Baw "has cute legs" hoppen
DEAD: ADMIN(Owegno) says, "Nothing lewd happens in adminbus sadly."

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

(F) DEAD: Professor DonkPocket says, "Admins preventchaos with good messages"

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> russians have no souls so magic enrages them
<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.