Readd Freeform to ai upload by default

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Shellton(Mario)
Byond Username: Sheltton

Readd Freeform to ai upload by default

Post by Shellton(Mario) » #645404

Freeform has been removed from ai upload at round start for sometime now. I personally don't like it because it pretty much means your laws never get changed inless its because of a station trait and even those get stale after sometime and a head of staff is never going to change your laws to one of the other static lawsets because asimov is the one that gives the most protection to them. I get some people don't like freeform for some of the dumbass laws people give you but I personally like it when people get creative and play around a bit by giving you honkimov or making you act like a monkey or a bird. I personally feel like without freeform ai barely gets any interactions with crew inless they are in a shell or if someone says "ai law 2 open"
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Re: Readd Freeform to ai upload by default

Post by Mothblocks » #645406

Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<