COSTUME CONTEST ON OCT 21TH AT 7PM EST ON SYBIL!!!

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Shellton(Mario)
Byond Username: Sheltton

COSTUME CONTEST ON OCT 21TH AT 7PM EST ON SYBIL!!!

Post by Shellton(Mario) » #654100

COSTUME CONTEST
COSTUME CONTEST AD.PNG
Hello again spacemen! On Oct 21th at 7PM EST I will be hosting a costume contest on sybil most likely in the dorms! We will be having 5 judges and to win you simply get the most points! You have 10-15 mins of prep to get your chosen costume. I will make a custom stage and you will be called up one by one. Its going to run the same way I host the paint club so the first round start after 7 pm est is when the event will start and if its war ops or if it gets bombed by an antag we will run it back the following shift.
THE JUDGES

Mario Facciolio

Gay Johnson

Nowell Petrov

Lukas Beedell

Brick Mortar
If you want to help out I am making posters people can print at the curators console over the next few days that you can hang up or just toss on the ground.
dragomagol
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dragomagol

Re: COSTUME CONTEST ON OCT 21TH AT 7PM EST ON SYBIL!!!

Post by dragomagol » #654160

Very exciting!! Looking forward to it!
AKA tattle

Help improve my neural network by giving me feedback!

Spoiler:
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #654162

5 judges seems like a lot, maybe shorten it to one, fire them, and then ask sunshine day
Imitates-The-Lizards
Byond Username: Typhnox

Post by Imitates-The-Lizards » #654164

This definitely won't be maxcapped.

Definitely.
saprasam
Byond Username: Saprasam

Post by saprasam » #654167

Shellton(Mario) wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 1:36 am
COSTUME CONTEST
COSTUME CONTEST AD.PNG
Hello again spacemen! On Oct 21th at 7PM EST I will be hosting a costume contest on sybil most likely in the dorms! We will be having 5 judges and to win you simply get the most points! You have 10-15 mins of prep to get your chosen costume. I will make a custom stage and you will be called up one by one. Its going to run the same way I host the paint club so the first round start after 7 pm est is when the event will start and if its war ops or if it gets bombed by an antag we will run it back the following shift.
THE JUDGES

Mario Facciolio

Gay Johnson

Nowell Petrov

Lukas Beedell

Brick Mortar
If you want to help out I am making posters people can print at the curators console over the next few days that you can hang up or just toss on the ground.
respii will win this with extreme ease if they decide to walk up to the porch
(FORMER) tgmc admin (I HAVE REGAINED MY HUMAN RIGHTS)
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #654175

how can you trust lukas or nowell as “””fashion””” judges. one wears the sec helmet as “drip” and the other is BALD
Spoiler:
kieth4
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Kieth4

Post by kieth4 » #654179

that was the old Lukas after they made the sprites ugly I now only wear the beret
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #654226

sinfulbliss wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 11:32 am how can you trust lukas or nowell as “””fashion””” judges. one wears the sec helmet as “drip” and the other is BALD
you probably shouldnt be talking down to people that are bald, axel
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #654233

Ping me when this happens and I'll try to make it official in some sense. I'll be online on Discord.
This definitely won't be maxcapped.

Definitely.
I recall there being exceptions to antag protections where events are concerned. Either way I like to think this is sacred enough that nobody will fuck with it.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Shellton(Mario)
Byond Username: Sheltton

Post by Shellton(Mario) » #654268

if an admin watching from their high throne in the heavens wants to toss in a grand prize or so free feel. I have nothing in mind
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #654281

Shellton(Mario) wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 6:48 pm if an admin watching from their high throne in the heavens wants to toss in a grand prize or so free feel. I have nothing in mind
I'll fuckin' spawn something, I'm sure. Maybe a token for one silly gimmick if it makes me or another admin laugh.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you