Ided. Ban the keyholders!

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Turbonerd
Byond Username: AccountName5

Ided. Ban the keyholders!

Post by Turbonerd » #658228

Itseasytosee2me
Byond Username: Rectification

Re: Ided. Ban the keyholders!

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #658229

To be fair, they DID test merge a goof PR
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
Indie-ana Jones
Byond Username: Indie-ana Jones

Post by Indie-ana Jones » #658230

Doing this for more than a single round seems excessive. You should probably warn players about testmerges like this too.
kieth4
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Kieth4

Post by kieth4 » #658231

It only got unmerged because an unrelated party got involved.
Shellton(Mario)
Byond Username: Sheltton

Post by Shellton(Mario) » #658232

How did this even make it into the game as a test merge. If you think about this for more than 2 seconds you realize how this would feel from a victim of getting 1 tapped by a stray not even aimed at you and how bad this would be if it even had 1 bug with it. Even if you think about it how its suppose to be work its still fucking dumb and would feel like dog shit for person on the receiving end. Like am just going to make a clarke with an illigeal weapon mod and just left click down the hall and just fucking kill everything without a helmet because meh immersion.

In short
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jh-mxJN ... astrophies
bastardblaster
Byond Username: BastardBlaster

Post by bastardblaster » #658233

based pr

RedBaronFlyer
Byond Username: RedBaronFlyer

Post by RedBaronFlyer » #658234

Goof deciding whether to make a good PR or a meme PR:
WARNING, Prolonged exposure to my opinions can be mentally scarring or in some cases, FATAL
Stamper of papers, pusher of crates, and the cleaner of floors.
I'm Eugine Adrian Hynes on Manuel, I'm very uncool.
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:11 pm I assume he did it elsewhere because it's fucking goofball and he never half-asses his shitty ideas, he full asses them so both cheeks are absolutely slathered in shit
chocolate_bickie
Byond Username: Chocolate_bickie

Post by chocolate_bickie » #658237

Fork the codebase and perma Orange for breaking rule 8. Coders won't stop until the admin team accepts the division between git and administration only lets the server suffer.
iain0
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Iain0

Post by iain0 » #658238

Seems like a dumb PR that was poorly thought out and poorly implemented, all to score a point over someone in an internet argument.

Also what did it even prove? That if you merge a PR that makes headshots from disablers insta-kill there will be backlash? This sounds right up there with the Microsoft discovery that if you release an AI (Tay) onto the general internet it will quickly turn into a racist nazi. One of those "what did you actually expect to happen?" moments, as we like to ask our players occasionally...
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #658249

whoever merged this needs to removed from their position, immediately.

that's it, that's all the discussion that needs to happen
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #658250

doesnt goof need clearance these days to even upload a pr to the git?
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #658251

Shellton(Mario) wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 4:12 pm How did this even make it into the game as a test merge. If you think about this for more than 2 seconds you realize how this would feel from a victim of getting 1 tapped by a stray not even aimed at you and how bad this would be if it even had 1 bug with it. Even if you think about it how its suppose to be work its still fucking dumb and would feel like dog shit for person on the receiving end. Like am just going to make a clarke with an illigeal weapon mod and just left click down the hall and just fucking kill everything without a helmet because meh immersion.

In short
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jh-mxJN ... astrophies
>If you think about this for more than 2 seconds you realize how this would feel from a victim of getting 1 tapped by a stray not even aimed at you

you are assuming these people play the game

also rare triple post, enjoy
Fikou
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Fikou
Github Username: Fikou

Post by Fikou » #658252

Fork the codebase and perma Orange for breaking rule 8. Coders won't stop until the admin team accepts the division between git and administration only lets the server suffer.
Epicgamer545
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Epicgamer545

Post by Epicgamer545 » #658253

Make actual combat system changes pls or I will start making horrible ruins that insta kill you the moment your enter
Epicgamer545
J. Howard, microcelebrity & ExOS
game admin - I am still a admin, please subject me to 4 hours of tickets
► Show Spoiler
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #658254

11:36:09 [mob_3085] (111,128,2) || Maks Glen has been killed by brain damage.
11:42:47 [mob_3085] (113,104,2) || Maks Glen has been killed by brain damage.
11:50:16 [mob_3080] (120,100,2) || Axle Brady has been killed by brain damage.
11:54:18 [mob_3141] (115,100,2) || Mr Tickles has been killed by brain damage.
11:55:13 [mob_3088] (86,134,2) || Jesite Boxcutter has been killed by brain damage.
11:55:25 [mob_3085] (87,133,2) || Maks Glen has been killed by brain damage.
11:57:55 [mob_35] (86,120,2) || the monkey (435) has been killed by brain damage.
11:58:37 [mob_3140] (79,139,2) || Ty Baxter has been killed by brain damage.
11:59:37 [mob_34] (82,118,2) || the monkey (589) has been killed by brain damage.
11:59:54 [mob_33] (84,121,2) || the monkey (79) has been killed by brain damage.
12:00:08 [mob_36] (86,120,2) || the monkey (120) has been killed by brain damage.
12:00:14 [mob_32] (86,123,2) || the monkey (102) has been killed by brain damage.
12:03:54 [mob_55] (147,147,2) || Gracie Tireman has been killed by brain damage.
12:03:58 [mob_3080] (83,112,2) || Unknown has been killed by brain damage.
12:05:44 [mob_3085] (102,102,2) || Maks Glen has been killed by brain damage.
12:06:35 [mob_3084] (83,136,2) || Velvet Pinkawalt has been killed by brain damage.
12:07:01 [mob_3088] (136,105,2) || Jesite Boxcutter has been killed by brain damage.
12:07:21 [mob_3086] (77,142,2) || Brandon M. Ling has been killed by brain damage.
12:07:23 [mob_3237] (93,136,2) || Sam Kolins has been killed by brain damage.
12:10:12 [mob_3078] (143,125,2) || Caellach Albrecht has been killed by brain damage.
12:10:16 [mob_3213] (142,129,2) || Honda Mothra has been killed by brain damage.
12:16:38 [mob_3420] (155,93,2) || Touch-The-Snow has been killed by brain damage.
12:19:05 [mob_3221] (92,120,2) || Alina Genacidarmanovna (as Brandon M. Ling) has been killed by brain damage.
12:20:25 [mob_3345] (163,92,2) || Steven Sneake has been killed by brain damage.
12:22:01 [mob_3423] (139,141,2) || Moffer White has been killed by brain damage.
12:22:19 [mob_3074] (152,98,2) || Joe Nutter has been killed by brain damage.

yeah, someone's in trouble
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #658256

This is not great tbh. I think there's always room to merge meme PRs for funzies but this one's questionable at best, especially if the players weren't warned beforehand.
Kendrickorium wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:28 pm yeah, someone's in trouble
Five of those are monkeys, one is a mime, and like three are Maks Glen, those don't count.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
NamelessFairy
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: NamelessFairy

Post by NamelessFairy » #658258

My main issue with this is the lack of the keyholder who TMed this monitoring the situation. The gamebreaking issues were apparent from the first round it was run on and the involved keyholder should have had it pulled before it resulted in the significantly more destructive second round.
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #658261

Oh christ, I actually agree with most of what oranges said. What's happening to me?
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

Agux909
Byond Username: Agux909

Post by Agux909 » #658262

Imitates-The-Lizards
Byond Username: Typhnox

Post by Imitates-The-Lizards » #658263

Yeah no, orange man right on this one. This complaint is dumb. the entire point of a testmerge is...testing things out. And they should have just pinged on discord. Complaint is a nothingburger.
Shellton(Mario)

Post by Shellton(Mario) » #658264

I was going to put this in the main thread but was advised against. But I think it needs to be asked

Why would you merge something when the coder himself admits to it being dog shit and the pr was only made to prove a point rather than an attempt to make a positive influence in the game?

Part I wasnt going to post in the main thread

I feel like having this mindset is going to cause you to produce a half-baked pr meant to highlight the flaws of the opposing side. Am not saying goof consciously but I think its reasonable to say when you are the one portraying an argument by allowing players playtest said argument you going to have a bias in making your point look like the better option. Let alone putting effort into testing your shit to make sure disablers aren't 1 tapping people
Last edited by Shellton(Mario) on Tue Dec 06, 2022 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #658265

>3) please remember you have no specific right to a certain ss13 experience, the host, headadmins and headcoders are the final determiners of what ss13 on tgstation is, as such, you don't actually have the right to prevent us from changing your experience, you are of course always allowed to complain about that, and you can also choose to vote with your feet and play elsewhere, but please keep that in mind.

I absolutely cannot stand this fucking insufferable cunt

If I was in this round, died to a headshot and wasnt warned that this could happen before hand, I would be beyond pissed off. I've left negative comments on admin feedback before because of them doing random shit like this without warning the players or taking a vote

It's called having respect for peoples time, some people have jobs and sleep and dont have time to play multiple rounds of spacemen in a row. They need to be warned if they are about to play a meme round so they can fuck off and play someplace else (like perhaps one of the other servers you mentioned yourself) where meme maintainers arent merging their fucking shitty meme prs

goofball needs to be banned from the git
the person that merged this should be removed, full stop

I will happily donate 300 dollars to start off the hiring of a coder that isn't this wretched jackass.
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #658266

Vekter wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 8:50 pm Oh christ, I actually agree with most of what oranges said. What's happening to me?
its a long winded damage control post, nothing more

it's all I've ever seen this shithead capable of producing in the three years or so I've played here, longwinded speeches without an ounce of actual apologetic tone, along with sarcastic condescending derogatory comments to belittle the people that actually speak up wondering how a person like this ever came to be in control of such a position of power on this server. (which oranges proved almost immediately on discord after my above post)
Shellton(Mario)

Post by Shellton(Mario) » #658267

3) please remember you have no specific right to a certain Freedom, the President , Congress and Supreme Court are the final determiners of what a freedom is, as such, you don't actually have the right to prevent us from changing your freedoms, you are of course always allowed to complain about that in till we remove that right as well.

I added he last 7 words but other than that just changed the nouns
Last edited by Shellton(Mario) on Tue Dec 06, 2022 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Turbonerd

Post by Turbonerd » #658268

There's a rule that says losing is part of the game, whether it is your control or not. If you read the rules, then you accept that you are not entitled to having a round go your way. If you have barely any free time, then you should plan a backup of what you can spend your time on, as things can go out of people's control, and it won't always go your way.
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #658270

Turbonerd wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 9:53 pm There's a rule that says losing is part of the game, whether it is your control or not. If you read the rules, then you accept that you are not entitled to having a round go your way. If you have barely any free time, then you should plan a backup of what you can spend your time on, as things can go out of people's control, and it won't always go your way.
can you absolutely take a male's member into your mouth and suck on it any harder than that post?

christ I've channeled way too much Crag energy today, I'm out.
Shellton(Mario)

Post by Shellton(Mario) » #658271

Turbonerd wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 9:53 pm There's a rule that says losing is part of the game, whether it is your control or not. If you read the rules, then you accept that you are not entitled to having a round go your way. If you have barely any free time, then you should plan a backup of what you can spend your time on, as things can go out of people's control, and it won't always go your way.
So under that logic I could make a pr that makes players die from heart attacks for no reason and not be punished for it because losing is a part of the game. Even when I admit to the pr being dogshit.
kieth4
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Kieth4

Post by kieth4 » #658274

Every day I dream of a world in which the players didn't get treated like shit.
Turbonerd

Post by Turbonerd » #658276

Shellton(Mario) wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 10:06 pm
So under that logic I could make a pr that makes players die from heart attacks for no reason and not be punished for it because losing is a part of the game. Even when I admit to the pr being dogshit.
This has already been done. There is a heart attack event that gives a random person a heart attack.
Capsandi
Byond Username: Capsandi

Post by Capsandi » #658278

The server tells you whats test merged when you join, if the pr had an accurate title (it did) its your fault for joining a round you don't want to play.
Timonk wrote:
Wesoda25 wrote:Genuinely think they should be blacklisted.
You have clearly never seen his dick
Lower your tone with me if your tracked play time doesn't look like this:
Flatulent wrote:of course you can change religion doing it while islamic however makes you lose your head from happiness
Scriptis
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Scriptis

Post by Scriptis » #658279

this is a great meme, i don't get why you're angry about this

rageguy runs worse events than this
Spoiler:

CMDR_Gungnir
Byond Username: CMDR Gungnir

Post by CMDR_Gungnir » #658280

The PR was fucking hilarious and y'all take your Spess Mens too seriously. Also what Cap said because they said it before me.
RedBaronFlyer

Post by RedBaronFlyer » #658282

kieth4 wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 10:11 pm Every day I dream of a world in which the players didn't get treated like shit.
Same honestly. I wish they'd just drop the "just submit feedback on the GitHub page/discord/code feedback :) ;)" since they just ignore the community anyways in most instances.

Honestly, I thought the PR was funny, but yeah, it does seem to have the patented "Goof meme pr being kinda shit because there's no quality assurance" thing going for it. I feel like there was actually sufficient warnings, and I appreciate that they only tested it on some servers for a brief period of time.

Surprised to see Oranges actually take a levelheaded approach and generally be pretty agreeable as opposed to "lol, lmao, fuck you" like he is usually. 99% sure it's just because he's been got by the short hairs during his appeal process to get unbanned for you know what

P.S. Goof, please bring back the Rimworld PR but change it to make you have a mood buff for eating in the bar and that's it. I would love it so much.
Last edited by RedBaronFlyer on Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
WARNING, Prolonged exposure to my opinions can be mentally scarring or in some cases, FATAL
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:11 pm I assume he did it elsewhere because it's fucking goofball and he never half-asses his shitty ideas, he full asses them so both cheeks are absolutely slathered in shit
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #658283

There's a lot more covered that we have said in discord but at the end of the day, i stand by test merging the PR for the 2 rounds it was merged, a key holder removed it when they noticed complaints so everything about the system worked as it was intended.

I think it was a funny idea, and I think perhaps if it had even more polish, you probably would have agreed and would have wanted it in more rounds so you could try it yourself.

Some people had fun trying out a different experience for 2 rounds, some others obviously didn't, although none of them have yet to step forward to make themselves known(I'm assuming based on a keyholder noticing people talking about it), but at the end of all that, nobody was harmed, people were able to get it removed without even really trying.

Again, sorry that you're upset, but I don't think anything needs to change about how test merges work or how the keyholders do them.

I believe that we're entitled, from time to time, to try out something funny and different, and that's okay.
This is honestly the most reasonable thing I've ever seen oranges say.
Someone already pointed out that this already exists, but failed to call you an idiot.

You're an idiot.
Spoiler:

bastardblaster
Byond Username: BastardBlaster

Post by bastardblaster » #658285

oranges man correct

datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #658288

Scriptis wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 10:50 pm this is a great meme, i don't get why you're angry about this

Best take in the thread thus far, honestly.

I love that one of the major complaints is that the players weren't warned, despite the fact that the game literally tells you what's test-merged before you join. If you weren't warned, that's entirely your fault for not reading the testmerges.

Coders shouldn't be making PRs like this in the first place, but it effected literally two rounds. Unironically follow the instructions in this GIF if you're mad about it.
► Show Spoiler
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
RedBaronFlyer

Post by RedBaronFlyer » #658289

datorangebottle wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:29 pm
Scriptis wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 10:50 pm this is a great meme, i don't get why you're angry about this

I love that one of the major complaints is that the players weren't warned, despite the fact that the game literally tells you what's test-merged before you join. If you weren't warned, that's entirely your fault for not reading the testmerges.

Coders shouldn't be making PRs like this in the first place, but it effected literally two rounds. Unironically follow the instructions in this GIF if you're mad about it.
► Show Spoiler
I mean to be fair, depending on when you last played, the change log can look like this:

fixed you being able to eat air tanks
updated doors to make them more door-y
fixed a bug where thinking of cheese too hard caused a server crash
nerfed security equipment (again)
new shoe resprite
btw headshots instakill now kthx
added a new snackfood in the vending machine
added a 5% chance of you randomly thinking of thinking when you are thinking
added a new progtot objective to break all the lights in a room because we're out of ideas

The icons do help but I feel like changes that are viewed as big could be highlighted. It's been a few days since I played so I already forgot what icons there are to show different changes.
Archie700
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Archie700

Post by Archie700 » #658290

Testmerges usually are shown on chat when you connect
Harusha wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:07 pm Archie, are you a Christian?
datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #658291

RedBaronFlyer wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:35 pm I mean to be fair, depending on when you last played, the change log can look like this:
It doesn't show up in the changelog, it's in the text box in the bottom-right.
SNIP.PNG
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
Shellton(Mario)

Post by Shellton(Mario) » #658293

► Show Spoiler
Dogshit is still dog shit. Why are we adding dog shit to the game for no reason. You can say players were warn about the pr being merged. What they werent warned about is about it being a buggy mess which is why its upsetting. Its a shocking amount of negligence added on by the fact this pr was not made to change the game in a positive way, rather to proof a point. I already explained above why this is bad for the game. Scroll up and read it.
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #658294

► Show Spoiler
the reason it was ended was because someone woke the fuck up and removed it
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #658296

Vekter wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:21 pm
There's a lot more covered that we have said in discord but at the end of the day, i stand by test merging the PR for the 2 rounds it was merged, a key holder removed it when they noticed complaints so everything about the system worked as it was intended.

I think it was a funny idea, and I think perhaps if it had even more polish, you probably would have agreed and would have wanted it in more rounds so you could try it yourself.

Some people had fun trying out a different experience for 2 rounds, some others obviously didn't, although none of them have yet to step forward to make themselves known(I'm assuming based on a keyholder noticing people talking about it), but at the end of all that, nobody was harmed, people were able to get it removed without even really trying.

Again, sorry that you're upset, but I don't think anything needs to change about how test merges work or how the keyholders do them.

I believe that we're entitled, from time to time, to try out something funny and different, and that's okay.
This is honestly the most reasonable thing I've ever seen oranges say.
Someone already pointed out that this already exists, but failed to call you an idiot.

You're an idiot.
authoritarian proceeds to inhale even older authoritarians male member, continues on to prove he's a fucking cunt to everyone in the thread

this is why no one likes you vekter.
datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #658297

Shellton(Mario) wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:44 pm Dogshit is still dog shit. Why are we adding dog shit to the game for no reason. You can say players were warn about the pr being merged. What they werent warned about is about it being a buggy mess which is why its upsetting. Its a shocking amount of negligence
Complaining about the quality of the PR is valid- but this is the first i'm hearing about it being a buggy mess. Even so, it was test merged for two rounds and bugtesting is one of the purposes of test merging.

Rageguy505
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Rageguy505

Post by Rageguy505 » #658298

Shaking things up is cool, SS13 is the same game all day everyday and I feel like a bit of variety could make it much more engaging.

Can you fault a man for wanting to explore how the game would be if death was cheap?
RedBaronFlyer

Post by RedBaronFlyer » #658299

datorangebottle wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:42 pm
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:35 pm I mean to be fair, depending on when you last played, the change log can look like this:
It doesn't show up in the changelog, it's in the text box in the bottom-right.
SNIP.PNG
Ah, I'm dumb, sorry.
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #658311

Kendrickorium wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:55 pm authoritarian proceeds to inhale even older authoritarians male member, continues on to prove he's a fucking cunt to everyone in the thread

this is why no one likes you vekter.
Oh no, someone on the internet doesn't like me *cry
Spoiler:

Ziiro
Byond Username: Ziiro
Github Username: Ziiro

Post by Ziiro » #658327

bastardblaster wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 4:14 pm based pr
Yes

Needs some polish but it seems like it would be funny as fuck