Do you like anime with children in it? What? No I am not calling him a pedophile, just a random question!

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Turbonerd
Byond Username: AccountName5

Do you like anime with children in it? What? No I am not calling him a pedophile, just a random question!

Post by Turbonerd » #658643

Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: Do you like anime with children in it? What? No I am not calling him a pedophile, just a random question!

Post by Vekter » #658645

I'm waiting for the inevitable /r/ss13 post saying I'm aiding and abetting a pedophile.

We call that "being terminally online".
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Imaginos
Byond Username: PositiveEntropy

Re: Do you like anime with children in it? What? No I am not calling him a pedophile, just a random question!

Post by Imaginos » #658651

Vekter wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 7:53 pm We call that "being terminally online".
I love how this term is popular enough to warrant a wikipedia article: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extremely_online

As for an actual opinion, that was certainly very yikes.
Hello! I'm PositiveEntropy, Spritetainer and AdminTrainer extraordinaire! If you feel like sending any feedback, you may be interested in checking it out here.

datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #658652

I thought I was drama obsessed. Jesus christ.
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
Epicgamer545
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Epicgamer545

Post by Epicgamer545 » #658654

Once again, an appeal focusing on the fact that he did nothing wrong instead of being sorry.
Fucking. Skill. Issue.
Epicgamer545
J. Howard, microcelebrity & ExOS
game admin - I am still a admin, please subject me to 4 hours of tickets
► Show Spoiler
saprasam
Byond Username: Saprasam

Post by saprasam » #658659

(FORMER) tgmc admin (I HAVE REGAINED MY HUMAN RIGHTS)
toemas
Byond Username: Realthoman_

Post by toemas » #658669

:(
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #658671

I heard you like spy x family? Fucking pedophile.
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #658672

lol
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #658674

lmao even
Shadowflame909
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Post by Shadowflame909 » #658676

Most anime keep the characters in middle school - high school ages while having them act like, look like and have the autonomy of adults

Anime is weird.
Last edited by Shadowflame909 on Sun Dec 11, 2022 4:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
► Show Spoiler
SkeletalElite
Byond Username: SkeletalElite
Github Username: SkeletalElite

Post by SkeletalElite » #658677

Shadowflame909 wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 2:02 am Most anime keep the characters in middle school - high school ages while having them act like. look like and have the autonomy of adults

Anime is weird.
So many animes could just increase the age of the characters by 4 years and change nothing else and instantly be much less weird.
Archie700
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Archie700

Post by Archie700 » #658683

"I was only poking fun."
[2022-12-10 18:48:53.432] OOC: JohnSmith1234/(JohnSmith1234) "you are sickening" (start area (8,174,1))
Harusha wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:07 pm Archie, are you a Christian?
chocolate_bickie
Byond Username: Chocolate_bickie

Post by chocolate_bickie » #658719

Shadowflame909 wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 2:02 am Most anime keep the characters in middle school - high school ages while having them act like, look like and have the autonomy of adults

Anime is weird.
It's the inverse of western media where of bunch of mid-20 adults pretend to be teenagers
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #658722

Shadowflame909 wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 2:02 am Most anime keep the characters in middle school - high school ages while having them act like, look like and have the autonomy of adults

Anime is weird.
people do this because they want characters of the age and mental development to do Interesting Things like fight demons or develop hot blooded rivalries but don't want them to be so old as to have to work a 9-5 job and pay a mortgage and have people think they're a weirdo for not getting married and having kids. 14-18 is a time period in your life where u have the autonomy to go down to the corner shop and possibly get in a Demon Battle without having to be responsible its why a bunch of 30 year old weirdos always want to play as teenagers in roleplaying games and keep saying "crag can we make this a Hero High SChool setting I want to be a teenage hero" instead of just saying his character has a day job
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #658726

Super Aggro Crag wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 4:51 pm

Anime is weird.
people do this because they want characters of the age and mental development to do Interesting Things like fight demons or develop hot blooded rivalries but don't want them to be so old as to have to work a 9-5 job and pay a mortgage and have people think they're a weirdo for not getting married and having kids. 14-18 is a time period in your life where u have the autonomy to go down to the corner shop and possibly get in a Demon Battle without having to be responsible its why a bunch of 30 year old weirdos always want to play as teenagers in roleplaying games and keep saying "crag can we make this a Hero High SChool setting I want to be a teenage hero" instead of just saying his character has a day job
Kids also have a lot more autonomy in Japanese culture re: running errands and hanging out with friends given how most larger cities in Japan are relatively dense and designed around both cars and walking.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #658727

I'm not going to bring up a certain hilarious badly-worded ban reason, but you all know what I'm talkinabout
► Show Spoiler
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #658728

you like bocchi the rock? guess what, pedophile.
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #658730

Vekter wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 5:41 pm
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 4:51 pm

Anime is weird.
Kids also have a lot more autonomy in Japanese culture re: running errands and hanging out with friends given how most larger cities in Japan are relatively dense and designed around both cars and walking.
ive never been to japan but i heard they have less crime over there than in other countries so that may also be why parents are more comfortable letting weeuns out and about. i think there's like a japanese "rite of passage" thing where they send like a 4 year old out to do a simple errand and strangers will go oh you are out on your First Errand and try to help the little guy
toemas

Post by toemas » #658750

Typhnox was immediately banned from TGMC after their admins saw the drama over here
Not sure why tg admins didnt follow suit
trexter555
Byond Username: Trexter555

Post by trexter555 » #658752

current year
wubli
Byond Username: Wubli

Post by wubli » #658754

toemas wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:20 am Typhnox was immediately banned from TGMC after their admins saw the drama over here
tg allows you to be a terrible human being as long as you don't talk about it here
typhnox was told to not try to defend lolicon (on tg) and move on
🤷
argentina campeón :peel: :peel: :peel:
what's cooking good looking i'm jill desouza and i am here to try
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #658757

Super Aggro Crag wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 6:18 pm
ive never been to japan but i heard they have less crime over there than in other countries so that may also be why parents are more comfortable letting weeuns out and about. i think there's like a japanese "rite of passage" thing where they send like a 4 year old out to do a simple errand and strangers will go oh you are out on your First Errand and try to help the little guy
Yup, but the crime thing isn't necessarily true. There's less crime in general, but there's also more solved crimes because their police will just outright beat people into giving a confession even if they didn't do it. Their justice system is hilariously corrupt.
wubli wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:55 am
toemas wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:20 am Typhnox was immediately banned from TGMC after their admins saw the drama over here
tg allows you to be a terrible human being as long as you don't talk about it here
typhnox was told to not try to defend lolicon (on tg) and move on
🤷
Because we don't really give a shit what someone gets off to as long as it's not discussed here? This isn't the place for it.
Spoiler:

Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Post by Timberpoes » #658758

If you have actual evidence that people are pedophiles or have been courting/grooming underage people on the Internet, throw it at the headmins. If it has been done via our servers, also let MSO know since as the website and server host he may have a duty to report it under relevant US laws.

Our servers are not going to devolve into cesspool of public witchhunts. Do not call or imply someone is a pedo simply because you disagree with them or any of their views or opinions, as opposed to because you have tangible evidence they are or have broken any relevant laws during their time on our servers or have openly stated they would act on any such thoughts or impulses.

Finally, if this is going to devolve into another discussion on lolicon I am going to start 1984ing posts, soundtrack usurped by Eurythmics. Don't spoil the peanut for everyone else here to have fun and mock people.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #658760

Timberpoes wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:14 am If you have actual evidence that people are pedophiles or have been courting/grooming underage people on the Internet, throw it at the headmins. If it has been done via our servers, also let MSO know since as the website and server host he may have a duty to report it under relevant US laws.

Our servers are not going to devolve into cesspool of public witchhunts. Do not call or imply someone is a pedo simply because you disagree with them or any of their views or opinions, as opposed to because you have tangible evidence they are or have broken any relevant laws during their time on our servers or have openly stated they would act on any such thoughts or impulses.

Finally, if this is going to devolve into another discussion on lolicon I am going to start 1984ing posts, soundtrack usurped by Eurythmics. Don't spoil the peanut for everyone else here to have fun and mock people.
One man tried to expose the banbot pedophile conspiracy but he allegedly committed suicide with two cream pies to the back of the head before he could reveal his evidence to the public.
Last edited by Farquaar on Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
► Show Spoiler
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #658761

The peanut being spoiled by degenerate drama is actually the peanut becoming beautiful and tasty, Timber. No one wants to read a peanut where people just go L Bozo rip wow he’s dumb honestly surprised it’s not a perma blah blah blah.

Hey these piranhas made a whole thread on me but I’m willing to take one for the team you know. In the interest of engaging dialogue - for without that, our forum as we know it would become but a dusty shallow corpse where only old 2012 headmin policies were archived.
Spoiler:
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #658763

Vekter wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:14 am
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 6:18 pm
Yup, but the crime thing isn't necessarily true. There's less crime in general, but there's also more solved crimes because their police will just outright beat people into giving a confession even if they didn't do it. Their justice system is hilariously corrupt.
sounds like tgstation
Archie700
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Archie700

Post by Archie700 » #658771

There are better things to mock Typhonx for anyway.
Harusha wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:07 pm Archie, are you a Christian?
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master

Post by Timberpoes » #658775

Farquaar wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:28 am One man tried to expose the banbot pedophile conspiracy but he allegedly committed suicide with two cream pies to the back of the head before he could reveal his evidence to the public.
A grave loss for us all. o7
sinfulbliss wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:28 am The peanut being spoiled by degenerate drama is actually the peanut becoming beautiful and tasty, Timber. No one wants to read a peanut where people just go L Bozo rip wow he’s dumb honestly surprised it’s not a perma blah blah blah.

Hey these piranhas made a whole thread on me but I’m willing to take one for the team you know. In the interest of engaging dialogue - for without that, our forum as we know it would become but a dusty shallow corpse where only old 2012 headmin policies were archived.
Yeah, that thread was reported for being a callout thread. But it isn't actually that bad and everyone just started derailling it like the Gupta corner so I closed the report without action. It has avoided, despite all the odds, becoming a raging dumpster fire causing moderation issues.

I'm all for the banter.

However, certain drama topics seriously degrade the average enjoyment quotient of the community.

I also wish to avoid subjecting the forum moderation team and, by extension because they WILL inevitably get involved, the headmin team and MSO to certain topics that make us question why we signed up for any sort of community leadership role.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
EmpressMaia
Byond Username: EmpressMaia

Post by EmpressMaia » #658811

Oh wow another pedophilia discussion threat I didn't know it was that time of the year already
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #658817

timeberpoes should've buried this thread instead of leaving it open for My Least Favorite Forum Posters to start feeding on its carcass
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #658818

i am REALLY excited for the new starsector update
Itseasytosee2me
Byond Username: Rectification

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #658820

I wish this would stop happening. I'm sorry.
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
Epicgamer545
In-Game Admin

Post by Epicgamer545 » #658823

Yeah, this thread is fucked. I’m going to the GitHub to find some cool code changes.
Epicgamer545
► Show Spoiler
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master

Post by Timberpoes » #658829

In a few hours this peanut has gone from "ehh whatever" to "why did I think I could trust you with this?".

If when I extend some level of trust that the community can self-moderate discussions and control their more primal impulses to monkepost, it instead ends up biting me in the ass when people prove they don't have the social skills to think before they post? It only leaves two choices. More heavily moderate topics, or more heavily moderate participants.

I'd rather not stifle challenging conversations for those with the social maturity to handle them, or that know when to avoid them. So that leaves the latter as the primary option.

For the terminally online social justice warriors, cut this shit out, it's growing tiring.
Nabski
Byond Username: Nabski
Github Username: Nabski89

Post by Nabski » #658830

Kendrickorium wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 6:25 pm i am REALLY excited for the new starsector update
So when it comes to travel obstacles in star sector you've got what.

The big clouds that slow you down and reduce radar
GIANT FUCKING GIGA BEAMS OF LIGHT FROM THE STAR
Black hole
(Pirates?)

Am I forgetting anything?
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #658831

Nabski wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 7:34 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 6:25 pm i am REALLY excited for the new starsector update

Black hole
(Pirates?)

Yeah - asteroids, asteroid belts, hyperspace storms, hyperspace slip n slide tubes, and this thing called "tax collectors" after i refuse to donate to this made up pyramid scheme called "taxation"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
Epicgamer545
In-Game Admin

Post by Epicgamer545 » #658834

Omega_DarkPotato wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 7:41 pm
Nabski wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 7:34 pm

Black hole
(Pirates?)

Yeah - asteroids, asteroid belts, hyperspace storms, hyperspace slip n slide tubes, and this thing called "tax collectors" after i refuse to donate to this made up pyramid scheme called "taxation"
you can’t escape the space IRS
Epicgamer545
► Show Spoiler
Mice World
Byond Username: Mice World

Post by Mice World » #658835

Timberpoes wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 7:28 pm In a few hours this peanut has gone from "ehh whatever" to "why did I think I could trust you with this?".

If when I extend some level of trust that the community can self-moderate discussions and control their more primal impulses to monkepost, it instead ends up biting me in the ass when people prove they don't have the social skills to think before they post? It only leaves two choices. More heavily moderate topics, or more heavily moderate participants.

I'd rather not stifle challenging conversations for those with the social maturity to handle them, or that know when to avoid them. So that leaves the latter as the primary option.

For the terminally online social justice warriors, cut this shit out, it's growing tiring.
The bold move here is just to ban peanuts. While I'm one for free discussion, most times they add nothing of value and cause more harm than good.
It keeps getting worse!?
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master

Post by Timberpoes » #658836

Mice World wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 7:46 pm The bold move here is just to ban peanuts. While I'm one for free discussion, most times they add nothing of value and cause more harm than good.
A year ago I'd've agreed with you. But over my time as a headmin I saw many benefits to them.

Reading them is a good way to guage how the community perceives rules and admin enforcement. They provide a platform for players to post ideas, takes and opinions that wouldn't be allowed in the appeal itself. And they're kinda just dumb fun. I've been participating in them a fair bit recently with my own takes.

I'd say players commenting on appeals and complaints is inevitable when the entire process is public. If the conversation can be done in good faith and with proper respect to other community members, I think they're fine.

Come back to me in a year when I'll hate them again.
Capsandi
Byond Username: Capsandi

Post by Capsandi » #658837

Mice World wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 7:46 pm The bold move here is just to ban peanuts. While I'm one for free discussion, most times they add nothing of value and cause more harm than good.
Can't, tried it during prohibition, caused the mafia (IRL metagang).
Timonk wrote:
Wesoda25 wrote:Genuinely think they should be blacklisted.
You have clearly never seen his dick
Lower your tone with me if your tracked play time doesn't look like this:
Flatulent wrote:of course you can change religion doing it while islamic however makes you lose your head from happiness
Mice World
Byond Username: Mice World

Post by Mice World » #658839

Timberpoes wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 7:54 pm
A year ago I'd've agreed with you. But over my time as a headmin I saw many benefits to them.

Reading them is a good way to guage how the community perceives rules and admin enforcement. They provide a platform for players to post ideas, takes and opinions that wouldn't be allowed in the appeal itself. And they're kinda just dumb fun. I've been participating in them a fair bit recently with my own takes.

I'd say players commenting on appeals and complaints is inevitable when the entire process is public. If the conversation can be done in good faith and with proper respect to other community members, I think they're fine.

These are good points, but I'd just like to say that the existence of peanuts has ruined any hope of me ever enjoying this community.
I'm not trying to make this about myself, but it is something I've been meaning to say for awhile now.
It keeps getting worse!?
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #658841

Mice World wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 7:59 pm

These are good points, but I'd just like to say that the existence of peanuts has ruined any hope of me ever enjoying this community.
I'm not trying to make this about myself, but it is something I've been meaning to say for awhile now.
damn dude just log off the forum the peanut threads can't disturb u if u just play the damn game instead of lurking players club all ding dong diddly day
Nabski
Byond Username: Nabski
Github Username: Nabski89

Post by Nabski » #658842

I scrolled around and found some FUN 2+ page ban appeals where people are just nutting all over the thread

Oh my god I had forgotten about JMad
viewtopic.php?f=34&t=5558

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=8695
Peanut Enforcement? What's that
viewtopic.php?f=34&t=20969
Epicgamer545
In-Game Admin

Post by Epicgamer545 » #658844

Let’s promise never to make a peanut thread about this ever again.
Epicgamer545
► Show Spoiler
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #658845

wow this thread fucking sucks
Spoiler:

Timonk

Post by Timonk » #658846

Janice must be banned
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #658850

oh my GOD you guys are SO SCARED JESUS NO ONE EVEN SAID ANYTHING THAT BAD

it’s literally like someone trying to scrub the blood off his floors while the police are like “hey bro you know we saw you shoot him in the head right?” and then he’s all like “YEAH BUT IF I DONT CLEAN IT PEOPLE MIGHT QUIT THE ADMINTEAM IF THEY HAVE TO CLEAN IT I AM JESUS CHRIST BASICALLY, ONLY CATPICS HERE” before the police take him to a psych ward
Spoiler:
toemas

Post by toemas » #658851

What a joke, if your going to just delete the posts of everyone who dissents against you, there is no purpose of the thread existing- just delete it already
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #658854

lol why were my posts deleted
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)