the host of /tg/station has been replaced by elon musk

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

the host of /tg/station has been replaced by elon musk

Post by iwishforducks » #659467

viewtopic.php?f=83&t=32986
                                      ... ................  .................,,,,..,,,,,,,,.:;;;:;;:
.....,,,::.,............,,,,,,.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:,,,,.....,,.,,,,::::::;i1ttttt111;;ii;;;tLffCCff
 .    .... .  . .. ................................,,.,,.....,,.,..,:;ittfffLCCCfLffL111ii;;;;1tLt1f
........ ........................................,,:,.,,.....,,,,,,,:i1tffLG00CfttttfLffttttt11111ii
,,.........,....,,..,.......,...,,.,.....,,,.,...,,:,.,,.....,,..,,,;ttLLfL00GGCftff111tfLLLLLf111t1
,,...,...,..,.,,,...,.......,....,.,....,,,,,....,,:,..,,,,,:;:::::,:tfttfLGGGGLLLff1i;;;1ttfLft1ttf
,,...,...,..,.,,,..,........,....,......,,,,,....,,,,,:;;;;iiiiii111tfi;:ifCGCfffttt1ii;:;ii111tttt1
,,...,,.,,..,..,,..,.....,..,....,...,..,,,,,....,:;;;;;;;;iii;;;i;;1tff1tfCLLt11t111111i;::i11111t1
,,...,,.,,...,.,,.,,.....,..,....,,..,..,,,,,....;;;;::,,:::;;;ii;;:::itfffLtfti;;1i;i;i111i1ti1t11i
,,...,:,,....,.,..:,.......,.....,,..,..,,,,,...,::::::,,,:::;1t1;::::;1fffLGCLft;;;;;1iittft111i::;
,,....,,,....,.,..,,.......,.....,,..,..,,,,,....::,,:::i11tfffffti::;;ifffCGGGLLL1;ii11;;1ttt1i;:;i
,,....,,,....,,,..,,... ...,.....,,.... ,,,,,..,,,:;i1i1fffffftffft;;;;i1tfLC0GGLfLtii;iiii11t1ii;;i
,:....,,,.....,,..,,... ...,.....,,.... ,,,,,..,..:ttttfLLLLLffffft1i;;;itffLCGGGfLCf;;iiii111i;;:;:
,:.....,,.....,,..,,.......,.....,,.... ,,,,...,,,:tfffLLfffffffft111:,:itLGGGGGGGLfCL;;;;;;;;::::::
,:.....,,......,..,,... ...,.....,,.... ,,,,...,;:,1tiii1tti;;;ii111i:,,;1fC000GGGGfCf::::::;:,,,,::
,:,....,:......,..,:... ...,.....,,.... ,,:,....,..;ti;;ittii11ttft11:,;1tfLGG80CCGLLt::::,::,,,,,::
,:,....,:......,..,:... ...,.....,,.....,::,.....,.,tttfttf1tffft1111i.,:;L00080G00GCL;,:,,,,,,,,,::
,:,....,:......,..,,,.. .........,,.....,::,.....,,.ittt1tt1i1ttt1i11i,::,1G088000000Li,,,,,,,,,,,::
,:,....,:......,..,,... ..,......:,.....,::,...,,::,:t1111ii11111111iiiLfi1CG0000GGGC1;;:::,,,,,,,::
.,,.....:,.....,...,... ..,......:,.....,::,,,::,,,,,;t11i1t1ttttt111iiffGGGCG00GCCf1ii;;:,:::::,,::
ii;:,...,... ..,...,,.. ..,.....,:,.....,:,,,,,.......:ii11iii11ttfLLfLCGGGCC0G0GCCCCi;ii:,:::::,,::
:;;iii;;;:,.. ... .,,.. ..,.....,:,.....,,,,,,,........,i11111tfLfCLt;tLGGGGGGCG0GCGL;;1i,,,:,,,,,::
,,,:::;;;;ii;;::,..,,....,.   ..,:,....,,,:,,,,,,......,;;i1tt1tfLLL1itCLtiiii1fLLCGf1ii:,,,,,,,,,::
.,,,,,,,,,:::;;;;;;:;;::::tt1,.,::,..,,,,,,,,,,,......,.:ii:;i::iLCCt1ffti:::;;;;1fLfii1i;,,,,,,,,::
.,,,....::,,,,,,:::::::;::i11:::::,,,,,,:,,,,,,,.....,,.::....:1fCLLLi1ff1iiitfLCCLt::;it1i,,,,,,,::
.,,,....,:.. .,,.,,,,.,:;;;,,,:::,,,,,.,,,,,,,,,...,,,.......,:CCCCLffLLfffLffLCCLf;,,,:::::,,,...,:
.,,,....,:.. .,,..,,,....,,,,,,,::::;ii;::,,,,,. ..,,,..,......;CLf1tffftfLLLCCCLt;,::::::::,,....,:
.,,,,...,:.. .,,...,,....,....,1CLi,:;;;::;:,,.;1i,.....,,...,,.if;:1fttfCCCCCLf1,,,,,,,,,,:,,....,:
.,,,,,..,:,...,,...,,....,...,L0CLf:..:1;;:,,,fCiLG;fti,.........;i,:ifLCCCCLfti..,,,,,,,:::,.....,,
.,,,,,,.,:,. .,,...,,....,...fGCLf1i,,11i;,,.18,:L0Ci:GtiLii,,,......,tLfLft11;......,,,,,,:,.....,,
........,:,. .,....,,....,..1GCLffi:,;1;;:,,.:1tL1Cf :,t0i,LLLf.1i;,,.iffttttf1....,,,,,,,,,,.....,,
i think he would disable revolutionaries in config because he played captain once and lost to them
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)
Itseasytosee2me
Byond Username: Rectification

Re: the host of /tg/station has been replaced by elon musk

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #659481

You linked your own thread dummy.
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #659482

Itseasytosee2me wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 4:08 am You linked your own thread dummy.
what do you think elon musk would change about tg station if he became host
Itseasytosee2me
Byond Username: Rectification

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #659483

Musk poured $44 billion into /tg/station. The global population is 8 billion people. He could have given $5 billion to each individual and still had money left over. Most people's lives would be changed if they received a $5 billion check. But he squandered it all on /tg/station.
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #659485

Itseasytosee2me wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 5:16 am Musk poured $44 billion into /tg/station. The global population is 8 billion people. He could have given $5 billion to each individual and still had money left over. Most people's lives would be changed if they received a $5 billion check. But he squandered it all on /tg/station.
Late-stage capitalism strikes again 😤😤😤
👏wake👏up👏comrades👏
► Show Spoiler
iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #659490

how much money is /tg/station worth? can it even be bought? if someone approached mrstonedone, how much money would it take for him to sell out? 50 grand? 800 thousand? 7 dollars? if all of the maintainers were promised high 5 figure salaries, would they take it? what salaries would be acceptable for admins?
Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #659493

iwishforducks wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 7:07 am how much money is /tg/station worth? can it even be bought? if someone approached mrstonedone, how much money would it take for him to sell out? 50 grand? 800 thousand? 7 dollars? if all of the maintainers were promised high 5 figure salaries, would they take it? what salaries would be acceptable for admins?
I think licensing issues would make any outright purchase of the codebase very unpossible. If you're just purchasing the server, you're honestly not really paying for much- you're essentially buying a client list for people who don't pay money to use your service.
► Show Spoiler
chocolate_bickie
Byond Username: Chocolate_bickie

Post by chocolate_bickie » #659499

Farquaar wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 8:09 am
iwishforducks wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 7:07 am how much money is /tg/station worth? can it even be bought? if someone approached mrstonedone, how much money would it take for him to sell out? 50 grand? 800 thousand? 7 dollars? if all of the maintainers were promised high 5 figure salaries, would they take it? what salaries would be acceptable for admins?
I think licensing issues would make any outright purchase of the codebase very unpossible. If you're just purchasing the server, you're honestly not really paying for much- you're essentially buying a client list for people who don't pay money to use your service.
Don't pay money yet.
iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #659539

i think people would pay money to become antagonist
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Post by MrStonedOne » #659602

the only thing worth money that can be sold is the domain "tgstation13.org". which i do not own.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
NSFW:
RedBaronFlyer
Byond Username: RedBaronFlyer

Post by RedBaronFlyer » #659623

iwishforducks wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 6:57 pm i think people would pay money to become antagonist
Real-life money for TC and in-game benefits when:

5TC = $4.99
10TC = $8.99
20TC = $14.99

Roll a random antag:
$14.99

License to kill (all your objectives become an overall objective to murder the entire station):
$19.99

No fun police (admins can't call ERTs to take you down, or Deathsquads to mop up the station as a whole):
$19.99

Roll an antag of your choosing:
$24.99

Just fucking insta gib and RR all security officers, the warden, the detective, and the HOS:
$29.99

A sense of pride and accomplishment (instant greentext):
$34.99

ided (remove or nerf something from the codebase that was used to "unfairly" end your antag round(lasts one week)):
$199.99

WARNING, Prolonged exposure to my opinions can be mentally scarring or in some cases, FATAL
Stamper of papers, pusher of crates, and the cleaner of floors.
I'm Eugine Adrian Hynes on Manuel, I'm very uncool.
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:11 pm I assume he did it elsewhere because it's fucking goofball and he never half-asses his shitty ideas, he full asses them so both cheeks are absolutely slathered in shit
chocolate_bickie
Byond Username: Chocolate_bickie

Post by chocolate_bickie » #659628

RedBaronFlyer wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:35 am
iwishforducks wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 6:57 pm i think people would pay money to become antagonist
Real-life money for TC and in-game benefits when:

5TC = $4.99
10TC = $8.99
20TC = $14.99

Roll a random antag:
$14.99

License to kill (all your objectives become an overall objective to murder the entire station):
$19.99

No fun police (admins can't call ERTs to take you down, or Deathsquads to mop up the station as a whole):
$19.99

Roll an antag of your choosing:
$24.99

Just fucking insta gib and RR all security officers, the warden, the detective, and the HOS:
$29.99

A sense of pride and accomplishment (instant greentext):
$34.99

ided (remove or nerf something from the codebase that was used to "unfairly" end your antag round(lasts one week)):
$199.99

Somehow these prices are still more reasonable than Bethesda
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #659629

$8 for tgstation blue (blue sec skin)
iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #659646

DO YOU LIKE ME

Yes No

CIRCLE ONE
Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #659651

iwishforducks wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 2:41 am DO YOU LIKE ME

Yes No

CIRCLE ONE
You can't tell me what to do
You're not my REAL dad
► Show Spoiler
san7890
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: San7890
Github Username: san7890

Post by san7890 » #659657

The better question is “how much money would it take for someone to walk away from something and never look back”
Simultaneously making both the best and worst jokes on the internet. I like looking at maps and code. Learn how to map today!. You may rate me here.