Extreme RolePlayer aggressively kisses people. What happens next?

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Turbonerd
Byond Username: AccountName5

Extreme RolePlayer aggressively kisses people. What happens next?

Post by Turbonerd » #661931

Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Re: Extreme RolePlayer aggressively kisses people. What happens next?

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #661932

how do you kiss people in ss13
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #661934

Banned for not breaking the rules! Lovely. Always good to see.
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Post by Timberpoes » #661935

Having the exception in the bigotry rules laying out acceptable forms of bigotry continues to pay dividends by letting players know some bigotry is fine, as long as you're the right kind of bigot.

Host ruling carving out an exception for nigger by doing a simple ceasar cipher on its first letter sets the groundwork for nyaggers (felinids), moggers (moths) or in this case megroes (moths).

It's surprising more people haven't tried to come up with creative ways to use the word nigger with the first letter substituted and applied to a species to take advantage of MSO's literal sewer-tier take when carving out that little exception. The admin team not taking any of that shit is how we're not playing on servers infested with moggers, feliggers, ethiggers, pliggers and humiggers. We should be glad it's just nigger-replaced species, and that Paperwork isn't a sligger. That McGriff isn't puigger. That Ian isn't a corgigger.

I will repeat this take ad naeusum every time this issue rears its ugly head.

It sucks when such mentally ill people quote our rules at us and it's obvious we're basically ignoring those rules because they are shitty and not fit for purpose.

I am triggered.

[Edit] I'd just tell him he's primarily banned for being a creepy weirdo, and I don't give a shit what the rules with regards to bigotry say because his choice of words makes the game a shittier place to play and he can swivel under Rule 1 instead.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #661936

Yea, for the record, rule 1 covers all of this and the banning admin should've just used that instead of trying to cover their ass with rules that don't work. I don't like 'ligger' or 'nyagger' or whatever.
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
Epicgamer545
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Epicgamer545

Post by Epicgamer545 » #661937

I was going to say saying slurs is bad for the community but then I realized I’ve been here for a half-year witnessing far worse.

Also, have you guys played Starsector? Screw Starsector (for legal reasons, don’t screw starsector). Go play Rainworld, a open world survival game with it’s very own ecosystem with a bunch of funky stuff and lore. They just released a expansion called “Downpour” that also adds a lot of new areas and features. Go try it out or something if you have the time.
Epicgamer545
J. Howard, microcelebrity & ExOS
game admin - I am still a admin, please subject me to 4 hours of tickets
► Show Spoiler
Jaukkuri
Byond Username: Jaukkuri

Post by Jaukkuri » #661938

I'd like to see the browser history of anyone that calls me the creepy weirdo.
saprasam
Byond Username: Saprasam

Post by saprasam » #661939

it's smoochin time
(FORMER) tgmc admin (I HAVE REGAINED MY HUMAN RIGHTS)
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #661940

I've seen the logs and San plans on posting them, so I won't do it here, but trust me when I say this is definitely some shit.

I agree that the racism thing shouldn't be included but it's definitely a rule 8 break.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Epicgamer545
In-Game Admin

Post by Epicgamer545 » #661942

saprasam wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 1:15 am it's smoochin time
The best part about this /TG/ ban appeal is when Jaukkuri said “it’s smooching time” and smooches all over the place
Epicgamer545
► Show Spoiler
Jaukkuri

Post by Jaukkuri » #661943

Vekter wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 1:17 am I've seen the logs and San plans on posting them, so I won't do it here, but trust me when I say this is definitely some shit.

I agree that the racism thing shouldn't be included but it's definitely a rule 8 break.
Accidentally open archiveofourown?
Epicgamer545
In-Game Admin

Post by Epicgamer545 » #661944

Speaking of smooching, here the logs come.

Okay I can see why this was a Rule 1 ban.
Epicgamer545
► Show Spoiler
Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Misdoubtful

Post by Misdoubtful » #661945

Now this is what I call extreme roleplay.
Hugs
Bepis
Byond Username: AurumDude

Post by Bepis » #661946

san7890 wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 1:18 am It is not that you simply kissed people, it is that you forced yourself onto them to repeatedly kiss them. This happened not once, not twice, but three times.
ew, what a creepy little weirdo
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master

Post by Timberpoes » #661947

Jaukkuri wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 1:14 am I'd like to see the browser history of anyone that calls me the creepy weirdo.

Flying planes is hard.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Epicgamer545
In-Game Admin

Post by Epicgamer545 » #661948

Jaukkuri wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 1:14 am I'd like to see the browser history of anyone that calls me the creepy weirdo.
Sorry dude, I turned on auto-delete history.
Epicgamer545
► Show Spoiler
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #661953

Timberpoes wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 12:54 am Having the exception in the bigotry rules laying out acceptable forms of bigotry continues to pay dividends by letting players know some bigotry is fine, as long as you're the right kind of bigot.

Host ruling carving out an exception for nigger by doing a simple ceasar cipher on its first letter sets the groundwork for nyaggers (felinids), moggers (moths) or in this case megroes (moths).

It's surprising more people haven't tried to come up with creative ways to use the word nigger with the first letter substituted and applied to a species to take advantage of MSO's literal sewer-tier take when carving out that little exception. The admin team not taking any of that shit is how we're not playing on servers infested with moggers, feliggers, ethiggers, pliggers and humiggers. We should be glad it's just nigger-replaced species, and that Paperwork isn't a sligger. That McGriff isn't puigger. That Ian isn't a corgigger.

I will repeat this take ad naeusum every time this issue rears its ugly head.

It sucks when such mentally ill people quote our rules at us and it's obvious we're basically ignoring those rules because they are shitty and not fit for purpose.

I am triggered.

[Edit] I'd just tell him he's primarily banned for being a creepy weirdo, and I don't give a shit what the rules with regards to bigotry say because his choice of words makes the game a shittier place to play and he can swivel under Rule 1 instead.
you gotta be more creative than just changing a letter in the gamer word

i call moths sockmunchers
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master

Post by Timberpoes » #661954

Making puns on actual species characteristics is so much cooler, I totally agree. Lizards being called taildraggers and moths being called sockmunchers is way more IC-awesome-derogatory than ligger. There's so much room for imagination when insulting other species that you can get really creative and REALLY freakin' nasty about it, because there's a 0% cross-application to real life and 100% to in-game.
Epicgamer545
In-Game Admin

Post by Epicgamer545 » #661955

Timberpoes wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 2:11 am Making puns on actual species characteristics is so much cooler, I totally agree. Lizards being called taildraggers and moths being called sockmunchers is way more IC-awesome-derogatory than ligger. There's so much room for imagination when insulting other species that you can get really creative and REALLY freakin' nasty about it, because there's a 0% cross-application to real life and 100% to in-game.
Call Cyborgs “sentient toolboxes”
Epicgamer545
► Show Spoiler
MooCow12
Byond Username: MooCow12

Post by MooCow12 » #661956

Timberpoes wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 12:54 am It sucks when such mentally ill people quote our rules at us and it's obvious we're basically ignoring those rules because they are shitty and not fit for purpose.
I initially read this out of context, and it made me dislike you and now I feel sad, if there is a ruling you don`t agree with I think you should work to get rid of it rather than labeling anyone that tries to utilize it as mentally ill, your position in TG station kind of makes what you say matter a little more since you`re kind of representing part of the administration.

Also when you label someone that tries to use MSO`s ruling as mentally ill what does that mean for MSO.

This line sounds like goof but instead of talking about code youre talking about player behavior and policy.
Last edited by MooCow12 on Tue Jan 17, 2023 2:33 am, edited 4 times in total.
List of my favorite TG Staff.
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:who's this moocow guy and why is their head firmly planted up athath's ass
cSeal wrote: TLDR suck my nuts you bald bitch
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #661958

Timberpoes wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 2:11 am Making puns on actual species characteristics is so much cooler, I totally agree. Lizards being called taildraggers and moths being called sockmunchers is way more IC-awesome-derogatory than ligger. There's so much room for imagination when insulting other species that you can get really creative and REALLY freakin' nasty about it, because there's a 0% cross-application to real life and 100% to in-game.
i came up with taildragger and sockmuncher and yarnchaser and hothead

also ethereals are mothbait
MooCow12
Byond Username: MooCow12

Post by MooCow12 » #661959

Moths should be called maggots, dont tell me I changed the f into an m when I actually just stated a real word that represents fly larva please.
List of my favorite TG Staff.
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:who's this moocow guy and why is their head firmly planted up athath's ass
cSeal wrote: TLDR suck my nuts you bald bitch
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #661962

MooCow12 wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 2:39 am Moths should be called maggots, dont tell me I changed the f into an m when I actually just stated a real word that represents fly larva please.
moths dont come from maggots they come from caterpillars
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #661963

this guy is a moron trying to rules lawyer please never unban
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)
Epicgamer545
In-Game Admin

Post by Epicgamer545 » #661964

Jaukkuri wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 1:45 am I don't plan on re-appealing in the far-future where the details become fuzzy and all that's left of what happened is a distorted memory.
Skill issue.
Jaukkuri wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 1:45 am Chivalry is dead. How about you give me a month-long ban (if you're so self-assured of my guilt) and a really mean note and we call it fair?
Skill issue.
Jaukkuri wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 2:40 am Not happening. I don't play any other BYOND games with this kind of administration.
Skill issue.
Jaukkuri wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 2:40 am I ask you to reconsider. Free Jaukkuri.
Skill issue.
Epicgamer545
► Show Spoiler
Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master

Post by Misdoubtful » #661966

Timberpoes wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 1:32 am

Flying planes is hard.
I'll jump on it because I'm in the same boat.

Hugs
datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #661967

Jaukkuri wrote: Regardless, this is just too much bureaucracy for such little tangible benefit.
Probably the most accurate thing said in the thread. Unbanning Jaukkuri IS too little tangible benefit for having to deal with this bureaucracy.
Edit:
Misdoubtful wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 3:44 am I'll jump on it because I'm in the same boat.

my terrible eyes saw "tiddymodels" instead of "tidymodels" and i had to do a double-take.

serxule
Byond Username: Serxule

Post by serxule » #661968

man has a massive ego after getting banned for borderline erp and randomly using slurs, just reading that ban appeal makes me go "eugh" and very rarely does something make me feel that gross feeling
Boot
Byond Username: B00t

Post by Boot » #661969

Admins should stop getting on people for doing something that the host explictly said is ok. Just remove kissing since it was always fetish content.
Image Image
Epicgamer545
In-Game Admin

Post by Epicgamer545 » #661970

Boot wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 4:43 am Admins should stop getting on people for doing something that the host explictly said is ok.
But what if we really hate what the host said is explicitly ok
Epicgamer545
► Show Spoiler
Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master

Post by Misdoubtful » #661971

Boot wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 4:43 am Admins should stop getting on people for doing something that the host explictly said is ok. Just remove kissing since it was always fetish content.
Nobody tell this dude hand holding is a thing in game.
Hugs
Capsandi
Byond Username: Capsandi

Post by Capsandi » #661972

Goddammit they had a cool pfp someone steal it.
besides that, lolling @ appealer like get real dude "serious love?" r u four reals?
Timonk wrote:
Wesoda25 wrote:Genuinely think they should be blacklisted.
You have clearly never seen his dick
Lower your tone with me if your tracked play time doesn't look like this:
Flatulent wrote:of course you can change religion doing it while islamic however makes you lose your head from happiness
Boot
Byond Username: B00t

Post by Boot » #661973

Epicgamer545 wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 4:48 am
Boot wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 4:43 am Admins should stop getting on people for doing something that the host explictly said is ok.
But what if we really hate what the host said is explicitly ok
Do what I do when I think about the existence of the word filter being a host approved meme. Constantly bitch about it and bring it up in every headmin debate.
Image Image
serxule
Byond Username: Serxule

Post by serxule » #661974

Boot wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 4:43 am Admins should stop getting on people for doing something that the host explictly said is ok. Just remove kissing since it was always fetish content.
uhm guys the police man shot an innocent person but he's a police man so clearly anything he does is ok!!

why do you think admins in a whole decide rules, and not a single person
RedBaronFlyer
Byond Username: RedBaronFlyer

Post by RedBaronFlyer » #661975

Swapping the n-word for a slur like liggers to lizards is super lame, honestly.

At least get creative if you're gonna call people slurs. Also, if you are going to be calling characters slurs, don't be the guy who then gets salty when you call a moth a lamp humper and they respond by table slamming your brain out. Talk shit get hit, talk trash get brass, etc.
WARNING, Prolonged exposure to my opinions can be mentally scarring or in some cases, FATAL
Stamper of papers, pusher of crates, and the cleaner of floors.
I'm Eugine Adrian Hynes on Manuel, I'm very uncool.
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:11 pm I assume he did it elsewhere because it's fucking goofball and he never half-asses his shitty ideas, he full asses them so both cheeks are absolutely slathered in shit
CMDR_Gungnir
Byond Username: CMDR Gungnir

Post by CMDR_Gungnir » #661979

Misdoubtful wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 3:44 am
Timberpoes wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 1:32 am
[Image Snip]

Flying planes is hard.
I'll jump on it because I'm in the same boat.

[Image Snip]

I had to go back to yesterday so that you see something other than just a bunch of TGstation Forums threads, which wouldn't be very interesting.
As long as we get people to stop calling Felinids "weebs" or anything like that, because having my Japanese (Human) static get called a Weeb because "Oh I thought they were a Felinid!" is getting very tiring.
As much as I hate 'Ligger', it's still more creative than what this guy did, because at least Lizard starts with Li, and then it's another Double Letter. "The only thing that my slur has in common with the species is the single first letter!" is bottom of the barrel, for an already dentheaded, bottom-of-the-barrel approach to Muh IC Racism
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #661981

Jaukkuri wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 1:22 am
Vekter wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 1:17 am I've seen the logs and San plans on posting them, so I won't do it here, but trust me when I say this is definitely some shit.

Accidentally open archiveofourown?
It's extremely funny to me that you and your friends act like this is some kind of major own when I did nothing to hide that I have stuff on there. "Hey everyone, look at this guy, he... wrote fanfiction about video game characters fucking." It's not even recent and I got paid for the most recent ones, so like... Okay? I made like $100 off that.

Beats somehow thinking rape jokes and making everyone around you uncomfortable is funny.

Also, do I think you're a creepy weirdo? No. Do I think you have a shitty sense of humor and have been around long enough to know we don't fuck around when it comes to rule 8? Yes.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

CPTANT
Byond Username: CPTANT

Post by CPTANT » #661985

Is it a coincidence that the ERP ban skirter that was previously banned for creating swastikas in the hallway, and was discord banned for saying things like "if you are a US veteran or active military personnel I highly advise you to kill yourself" and bemoaning how you "walked past a brown person and had to smell them" has "SS" in their in game name?

Of course not, keep that nazi banned.
Timberpoes wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:21 pm The rules exist to create the biggest possible chance of a cool shift of SS13. They don't exist to allow admins to create the most boring interpretation of SS13.
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Re: [San7890] Jaukkuri - A crime most foul...

Post by sinfulbliss » #661987

I’d like to offer another experience of Evola here. Considering this is a perma it’s worth doing so to sketch a more accurate picture of his character than what one round’s say logs can show.

Evola has an overall beneficial impact on the game. He approaches things with roleplay first and, although the ironic kissing RP here may affect your view, is usually a fun player to interact with. He’s also helpful. He’s taught dozens of people atmos over thousands of hours and gotten them more involved and passionate about the game.

He’s far from your typical permabanned shitter and deserves a chance to correct his behavior before he’s ousted several months from the community. I think you’d be pleasantly surprised.
Jaukkuri

Post by Jaukkuri » #661990

Billions must smooch.
Ziiro
Byond Username: Ziiro
Github Username: Ziiro

Post by Ziiro » #661991

iwishforducks wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 2:56 am this guy is a moron trying to rules lawyer please never unban
This is actually my big take away.
kayozz
Byond Username: Kayozz11

Post by kayozz » #661992

Absolute 4chan level of cringe.
the sole purpose of the term "faggot" was to be comically absurd
Oh my aching sides.
NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR GREENTEXT
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #661993

How about you give me a month-long ban (if you're so self-assured of my guilt) and a really mean note and we call it fair?
Three-months, then, a season.
Trolling by length peddling on his appeal. lmao
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #661994

conrad wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 2:39 pm
How about you give me a month-long ban (if you're so self-assured of my guilt) and a really mean note and we call it fair?
Three-months, then, a season.
Trolling by length peddling on his appeal. lmao
He's at bargaining, hopefully he can make it through depression and get to acceptance relatively quickly.
Spoiler:

Itseasytosee2me
Byond Username: Rectification

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #661995

Finally, a good peanut thread.
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
Epicgamer545
In-Game Admin

Post by Epicgamer545 » #661996

Evola has an overall beneficial impact on the game.
I know and I don’t care. Sorry.
Epicgamer545
► Show Spoiler
Jaukkuri

Post by Jaukkuri » #661997

The grand alliance of 14-year-olds with Bacne and late 20's Porn-priests want me gone so bad it's unreal.
Drag
Byond Username: Thedragmeme

Post by Drag » #661999

bet.

I've seen the logs, you've gone too far for far too long.
Drag
Byond Username: Thedragmeme

Post by Drag » #662000

Also, sinfulbliss, my beloved.
Evola has an overall beneficial impact on the game. He approaches things with roleplay first and, although the ironic kissing RP here may affect your view, is usually a fun player to interact with. He’s also helpful. He’s taught dozens of people atmos over thousands of hours and gotten them more involved and passionate about the game.
This doesn't matter and becomes a moot point when the player in question is actively breaking our rules. You cannot be considered an upstanding member of the community while also calling people faggots and being a walking rule 8 Cognito hazard. Sorry. People don't get a pass because they impart good game knowledge and skills. Is it unfortunate? Yes, yes it is.
Jaukkuri

Post by Jaukkuri » #662001

This doesn't matter and becomes a moot point when the player in question is actively breaking our rules. You cannot be considered an upstanding member of the community while also calling people faggots and being a walking rule 8 Cognito hazard. Sorry. People don't get a pass because they impart good game knowledge and skills. Is it unfortunate? Yes.
As you can clearly see in both my appeal itself and the context surrounding it, I have broke no rules. This is all dedicated operation to rid the servers of their most noble player. Rule 1 is some gangster shit. They are coming to kill me.
Last edited by Jaukkuri on Tue Jan 17, 2023 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.