PieGuy PieLies

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
CMDR_Gungnir
Byond Username: CMDR Gungnir

PieGuy PieLies

Post by CMDR_Gungnir » #662637

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=33178

I didn't think this one warranted a peanut since he's appealing a ban for an unofficial server that has nothing to do with the forums here, and that most of the humour of it is things that are personally amusing to me (like him offering to get his banning admin NSFW art in exchange for an unban)

But the fact that he acts this smug and stuck up about it and "AM I REALLY THAT RENT FREE" while he actively lists all of his videos as saying they're from /tg/manuel because, quote,
Of course it's not tg you moron, I put that in all my descriptions to fuck with you wierdos.
makes me think it's worth a peanut after all.
Ziiro
Byond Username: Ziiro
Github Username: Ziiro

Re: PieGuy PieLies

Post by Ziiro » #662638

pieguy wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 1:54 pm Are you just mad that I get more views then you by uploading year old content or what.
"I'm going to call the admin addressing my complaint mad, I'm sure this will work out for me"
Turbonerd
Byond Username: AccountName5

Post by Turbonerd » #662639

He is very very dumb. Attempting to appeal Manuel metacord ban on tg forums, aimbotting, and just being unaware of everything and being dumb in general.
Thaumic
Byond Username: Thaumic

Post by Thaumic » #662655

Im not sure what to feel about an admin that goes on the banned players channel to own zone them
Drag
Byond Username: Thedragmeme

Post by Drag » #662657

Thaumic wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 11:13 pm Im not sure what to feel about an admin that goes on the banned players channel to own zone them
I generally don't care about what a player does after I ban them, I genuinely hope they take a moment to reflect on what we talked about and make an appeal so we can discuss further.

However pieguy has made it very clear that he is not interested in taking anything seriously and will even lie to people not familiar with ss13 to cover up the fact he's cheating. My comments on his channel are from a personal level, not an admin one.

I would like to confirm that pieguy did in fact try to offer NSFW art in exchange for an unban, which by the way that's a kind of sexual harassment.

Edit: For context: A while ago I mentioned in Manuel's discord about how, when I used to play another server consistently, another person made NSFW art of my static and how legitimately uncomfortable it made me when it happened. Pieguy was present during that conversation. This is the kind of player that is not welcome on our servers. He's a liar, a cheater, and will do anything in his power to deflect responsibility.
Tearling
Byond Username: Tearling

Post by Tearling » #662664

Drag wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 11:58 pm I would like to confirm that pieguy did in fact try to offer NSFW art in exchange for an unban
Holy based.
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:41 am From my perspective, players just want to genuinely be listened to. And I don't mean it condescendingly, but to genuinely have their say and for admins to listen, process it and reply. Even if you don't give two shits about what the player is saying, even if you disagree with every part of what they say, players are less likely to leave an ahelp pissed off if you've listened to them and given a reply that directly addresses what they've told you.
cybersaber101
Byond Username: Cybersaber101

Post by cybersaber101 » #662665

Nyagony.
The same poster, over and over and over and over and over and-
pieguy
Byond Username: FerroLocus

Post by pieguy » #662675

Drag wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 11:58 pm
Thaumic wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 11:13 pm Im not sure what to feel about an admin that goes on the banned players channel to own zone them
I generally don't care about what a player does after I ban them, I genuinely hope they take a moment to reflect on what we talked about and make an appeal so we can discuss further.

However pieguy has made it very clear that he is not interested in taking anything seriously and will even lie to people not familiar with ss13 to cover up the fact he's cheating. My comments on his channel are from a personal level, not an admin one.

I would like to confirm that pieguy did in fact try to offer NSFW art in exchange for an unban, which by the way that's a kind of sexual harassment.

Edit: For context: A while ago I mentioned in Manuel's discord about how, when I used to play another server consistently, another person made NSFW art of my static and how legitimately uncomfortable it made me when it happened. Pieguy was present during that conversation. This is the kind of player that is not welcome on our servers. He's a liar, a cheater, and will do anything in his power to deflect responsibility.
oh great a hateboner thread.
pieguy did in fact try to offer NSFW art in exchange for an unban
I said that in a public chat accompanied by a meme if you took it seriously I'm not even sure what to say. I don't even know how to draw.
a cheater
Do you just keep repeating this hoping it'll become true or what because I have no idea what makes you think I'm "cheating" in my gameplay videos.
 ! Message from: RaveRadbury
User was 86'ed for ban evading into the club
Mice World
Byond Username: Mice World

Post by Mice World » #662682

pieguy wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 2:33 am Do you just keep repeating this hoping it'll become true or what because I have no idea what makes you think I'm "cheating" in my gameplay videos.
I think they might be talking about how your mouse looks in the start of this video You're clicking in the general direction of your target and still landing hits on mobs. IIRC there was an ss13 cheat that did just this. However, in the second part of the video it seems you're playing normally so this was probably just a recording issue? You can also see that you're physically clicking with the mouse (notice the click drag mouse appears?)

Little quick speed edit: I've watched quite a few people cheat on ss13 but I'm not some expert at detecting when someone is or isn't cheating. Most ss13 cheats are EXTREMELY obvious however, as it seems they're mostly just for griefing. Judging just off that one nightmare video it "could" be possible that he's cheating, but I don't think he is. He doesn't even do that well in the second half. A few examples are, He hits APCs and lockers in the first part by clicking on himself. This might be a part of the cheat but it would be odd to have it function that way. He turns to whoever he clicks on when walking away from them. To do this in ss13 you need to click at the target or the tile of a player you're not next to. Why would an aimbot click on something that it can't hit? He hits dead bodies after they're already dead, this would mean he's physically clicking on the body.
More proof that the strange mouse positions are probably just an editing/recording issue. Notice how the video is zoomed in like the start of the nightmare video?
Drag wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 11:58 pm He's a liar, a cheater, and will do anything in his power to deflect responsibility.
I'm not defending his other actions, but if you're going to call someone a cheater you should post proof. Especially when you're an admin.

Double edit: Found a video that showcases what one ss13 aimbot looks like, I won't post it here unless an admin says I can as it does contain a link to the software in the description (probably just a virus, but whatever). It looks completely different. In the video the person isn't even moving their mouse. While pieguy might be using a "stealth" aimbot that mimics real clicking, that sounds unlikely. It would be hard to code for little practical value as its only use would be for youtube videos.
It keeps getting worse!?
Drag

Post by Drag » #662685

Mice World wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 3:14 am
Drag wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 11:58 pm He's a liar, a cheater, and will do anything in his power to deflect responsibility.
I'm not defending his other actions, but if you're going to call someone a cheater you should post proof. Especially when you're an admin.

Double edit: Found a video that showcases what one ss13 aimbot looks like, I won't post it here unless an admin says I can as it does contain a link to the software in the description (probably just a virus, but whatever). It looks completely different. In the video the person isn't even moving their mouse. While pieguy might be using a "stealth" aimbot that mimics real clicking, that sounds unlikely. It would be hard to code for little practical value as its only use would be for youtube videos.
I do have proof, and it's been sent to the rest of the admin team who has confirmed it.

Edit: As someone else who does space station 13 content, that shit just doesn't happen. Look at MrMelberts channel, look at all of the other content creators. Pieguys stuff is the only channel that is showing these kinds of discrepancies. And yes, there are stealth aimbots that lock onto the closest thing you're pointing at. We've reviewed a lot of his videos and the admin team came to the same conclusion.
Drag

Post by Drag » #662686

If pieguy wants to prove to me that his mouse was actually the result of a recording error he is welcome to prove so.

However at the same time: https://tgstation13.org/tgdb/publicbans.php
ferrolocus: Ban evasion, alt of pieguy223
He seems on this awfully high horse of not playing here and insulting the fact that we think he's been evading when he in fact has been evading. Stopped playing ss13 my ass.
Mice World

Post by Mice World » #662687

Drag wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 4:22 am

I do have proof, and it's been sent to the rest of the admin team who has confirmed it.
I still think that if you're making public posts about him cheating then you should make the proof public. I understand that cheating is an arms race and you should avoid giving away too much information on how it was detected, but if it's not a flaw in the cheat then it shouldn't matter. Most cheats are detectable simply based on their nature. Maybe admins have implemented a server side way of detecting cheats, if that's the case then I obviously don't expect you to share how that works.
Drag wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 4:22 am Edit: As someone else who does space station 13 content, that shit just doesn't happen. Look at MrMelberts channel, look at all of the other content creators. Pieguys stuff is the only channel that is showing these kinds of discrepancies. And yes, there are stealth aimbots that lock onto the closest thing you're pointing at. We've reviewed a lot of his videos and the admin team came to the same conclusion.
But in the second part of the video why is his mouse normal? Is he cheating in the first part but not the second? That seems unlikely, they're the same round (I think). If his mouse is an obvious giveaway that he is cheating, why leave it in the video post editing?
Last edited by Mice World on Mon Jan 23, 2023 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
It keeps getting worse!?
Drag

Post by Drag » #662688

Mice World wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 4:33 am
Drag wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 4:22 am

I still think that if you're making public posts about him cheating then you should make the proof public. I understand that cheating is an arms race and you should avoid giving away too much information on how it was detected, but if it's not a flaw in the cheat then it shouldn't matter. Most cheats are detectable simply based on their nature. Maybe admins have implemented a server side way of detecting cheats, if that's the case then I obviously don't expect you to share how that works.
I understand where you're coming from, but you're right in it's something I cant share. It's the same reasoning why we don't share how we find evaders. And do please note, all of my grievances with pieguy isn't exclusive to the aimbotting.
Drag

Post by Drag » #662689

Mice World wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 4:33 am But in the second part of the video why is his mouse normal? Is he cheating in the first part but not the second? That seems unlikely, they're the same round. If his mouse is an obvious giveaway that he is cheating, why leave it in the video post editing?
I don't have an answer to that other than what I've already stated, it's possible he turned it off later on. Like I said he's welcome to prove me wrong. If he does then I'll apologize, but until then I'm sticking to what I know.
EmpressMaia
Byond Username: EmpressMaia

Post by EmpressMaia » #662690

I liked pieguy ingame and vouched for him in his original ban appeal. I wish I didn't now
Mice World

Post by Mice World » #662693

I have a few more examples I can give on why he might not be cheating but first to be sure, the nightmare video is the proof you're using? If the proof is something else that I can't see I won't bother trying to defend him.

EDIT: Actually, if the admins want I can just talk with them officially about this, because while he might be cheating it seems a little iffy to me.
Last edited by Mice World on Mon Jan 23, 2023 4:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
It keeps getting worse!?
Drag

Post by Drag » #662695

Mice World wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 4:48 am I have a few more examples I can give on why he might not be cheating but first to be sure, the nightmare video is the proof you're using? If the proof is something else that I can't see I won't bother trying to defend him.
There was another video that was up, but surprise surprise I can't find it anymore. Like I said, if he can prove me wrong he's welcome to.

Edit: The video I cant find anymore was a lot worse in terms of gameplay discrepancies. But that begs the question of why he didn't bother trying to reupload the nightmare video.
Mice World

Post by Mice World » #662696

Drag wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 4:54 am There was another video that was up, but surprise surprise I can't find it anymore. Like I said, if he can prove me wrong he's welcome to.
Alright that makes more sense. It should also be easy for him to prove that he isn't cheating by just uploading the unedited video, but by the looks of it I don't think he really cares.
It keeps getting worse!?
Drag

Post by Drag » #662697

Mice World wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 4:48 am EDIT: Actually, if the admins want I can just talk with them officially about this, because while he might be cheating it seems a little iffy to me.
If he wants to provide proof Id be satisfied with the video unedited and uncut
Mice World

Post by Mice World » #662699

The main reason I wanted to defend him, if he isn't cheating then calling him a cheater might just make him start doing it. He is already willing to ban evade and while I'm not sure what he does while ban evading (or if he even succeeds) I hate the idea of yet another "Haha, I hate ss13 because I got banned one time so now I'll evade and cheat" type of person.
It keeps getting worse!?
Archie700
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Archie700

Post by Archie700 » #662701

> 1. Stop trying to ban evade
I've stopped playing ss13

> 2. Stop being banned from other servers.
I have been banned from tg for months dude. Have you just been following my account, gathering dirt, drooling over the thought of me being desperate enough to appeal to the server again? Do I live that rent-free in your head?

Yeah ok

EDIT: PLOT TWIST
Harusha wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:07 pm Archie, are you a Christian?
Mice World

Post by Mice World » #662706

Archie700 wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 5:22 am EDIT: PLOT TWIST
Huh, so they are just evading to play normally again? Why not just wait and appeal the ban? Maybe they feel like they won't ever be unbanned?
It keeps getting worse!?
EmpressMaia
Byond Username: EmpressMaia

Post by EmpressMaia » #662707

Holy shit pieguy is lex lenning?????
Drag

Post by Drag » #662708

Archie700 wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 5:22 am
> 1. Stop trying to ban evade
I've stopped playing ss13

> 2. Stop being banned from other servers.
I have been banned from tg for months dude. Have you just been following my account, gathering dirt, drooling over the thought of me being desperate enough to appeal to the server again? Do I live that rent-free in your head?

Yeah ok

EDIT: PLOT TWIST
Hes also been banned off of flup.

https://centcom.melonmesa.com/viewer/view/pieguy223
Jackraxxus
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Jackraxxus

Post by Jackraxxus » #662710

EmpressMaia wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 5:39 am Holy shit pieguy is lex lenning?????
*was
iamgoofball wrote:Vekter and MrMelbert are more likely to enforce the roleplay rules Manuel is supposed to be abiding by than Wesoda or Jackraxxus are.
Sightld2
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Sightld2

Post by Sightld2 » #662712

EmpressMaia wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 5:39 am Holy shit pieguy is lex lenning?????
On god, CRAZY

Archie700
In-Game Admin

Post by Archie700 » #662713

Apparently he's still in the manuelcord as Locust so
CMDR_Gungnir

Post by CMDR_Gungnir » #662714

Honestly when I made this peanut I could never have imagined that it was going to lead to him being caught for Ban Evading, holy fucking shit I love my life.
Archie700
In-Game Admin

Post by Archie700 » #662715

pieguy wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 2:33 am LOL
He literally exposed himself just to shit on Drag in a peanut thread, so fucking sigma.
Drag

Post by Drag » #662716

Archie700 wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 6:26 am
pieguy wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 2:33 am LOL
He literally exposed himself just to shit on Drag in a peanut thread, so fucking sigma.
More like a fucking idiot lmao
Archie700
In-Game Admin

Post by Archie700 » #662719

His general behavior in MRP was basically like a teenager kicking children at the playground
If he was in LRP I don't think admins would notice him among all the other powergamers
CMDR_Gungnir

Post by CMDR_Gungnir » #662722

Mice World wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 5:03 am The main reason I wanted to defend him, if he isn't cheating then calling him a cheater might just make him start doing it. He is already willing to ban evade and while I'm not sure what he does while ban evading (or if he even succeeds) I hate the idea of yet another "Haha, I hate ss13 because I got banned one time so now I'll evade and cheat" type of person.
If you want more evidence, he, himself, is the proof.

In that particular Nightmare video, he claims to people that he offsets his mouse intentionally for Gameplay Benefits.

In another video, he claims that it's just an OBS Recording Bug.

He literally couldn't keep his story straight.
Mice World

Post by Mice World » #662726

CMDR_Gungnir wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 7:04 am

In that particular Nightmare video, he claims to people that he offsets his mouse intentionally for Gameplay Benefits.

Even if this is true I'm still not sure. If he is using a cheat that clicks the target closest to your mouse, wouldn't he be hitting the door when he killed the borg? Or the pipes while he was in maint? It clearly isn't just being used on mobs (could be a toggle I guess?). Why turn it off mid-round? Why do both the videos that use a similar zoom have the same mouse issue? Why not just edit it out? In some of his other videos he removed the mouse.

I'm probably wrong but whatever. In my personal opinion (worthless) I don't think he's cheating. At least, he isn't using the cheat I described above.

EDIT: Watched the video again and changed the wording of a few sentences.

EDIT2: In the part without the mouse issue he still does fine. It doesn't seem like he was landing anymore hits than before. Also this video doesn't have a mouse issue and he does well with a desword.
It keeps getting worse!?
CMDR_Gungnir

Post by CMDR_Gungnir » #662727

Mice World wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 7:39 am
CMDR_Gungnir wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 7:04 am

Even if this is true I'm still not sure. If he is using a cheat that clicks the target closest to your mouse, wouldn't he be hitting the tables when he opened the locker? Or the pipes while he was in maint? It clearly isn't just being used on mobs. Why turn it off mid-round? Why do both the videos that use a similar zoom have the same mouse issue? Why not just edit it out? In some of his other videos he removed the mouse.

I'm probably wrong but whatever. In my personal opinion (worthless) I don't think he's cheating. At least, he isn't using the cheat I described above.
How would any aimbot know what to target? Turn it off midround so that it's less obvious.

You can ask all of those questions, but I can immediately destroy them all with "Why would he have different excuses?"
Mice World

Post by Mice World » #662728

But that doesn't "destroy" what I've said, just because he's lying about something doesn't mean that something is him cheating. I'm not going to fight for my life about this topic, because it's not worth defending a player like this. I was just saying that in my opinion it doesn't seem like he is "obviously" cheating (or cheating at all. But this is just my gut feeling.) Search "ss13 aimbot" on youtube and you'll get a few videos of people obviously cheating.
It keeps getting worse!?
Drag

Post by Drag » #662729

Mice World wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 7:58 am But that doesn't "destroy" what I've said, just because he's lying about something doesn't mean that something is him cheating. I'm not going to fight for my life about this topic, because it's not worth defending a player like this. I was just saying that in my opinion it doesn't seem like he is "obviously" cheating (or cheating at all. But this is just my gut feeling.) Search "ss13 aimbot" on youtube and you'll get a few videos of people obviously cheating.
It's really important to remember there's not just one kind of aimbot that's floating around. There are aimbots where you could place your mouse in the direction you want it to hit and it will hit the first mob/object you have listed. The gameplay that I'm seeing is not normal gameplay. You do not interact with the game by having your mouse offset by one tile. There's nothing in the code that supports you doing so. If its a recording error pieguy needs to be the one to clear the doubt, which he can do so in about, meh few months. That's when he can appeal again for his main account. Until then we can speculate until we see the heat death of the universe.
Mice World

Post by Mice World » #662730

Drag wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 9:01 am It's really important to remember there's not just one kind of aimbot that's floating around. There are aimbots where you could place your mouse in the direction you want it to hit and it will hit the first mob/object you have listed. The gameplay that I'm seeing is not normal gameplay. You do not interact with the game by having your mouse offset by one tile. There's nothing in the code that supports you doing so. If its a recording error pieguy needs to be the one to clear the doubt, which he can do so in about, meh few months. That's when he can appeal again for his main account. Until then we can speculate until we see the heat death of the universe.
Yeah I know. I know that what I'm saying is pointless and that no admin will act on what I'm saying here. I'm aware aimbots like the one you're talking about exist but I'm trying to say that it seems a little impractical to use it like he did here. We can assume that if it can hit both objects and mob then you would be able to disable hitting objects (So you don't hit junk around you while trying to fight someone). At the start of the video you can see his mouse is much closer to the table, but he is still hitting the APC. Notice how his mouse is always on the right side when he attacks things?(Right side of mobs if they're on his right. On himself if they're on his left.) At 0:27 you can see him perfectly line up his mouse with the light bulb.

If he was using something like you said in your quote wouldn't he need to place his mouse on the left too?

I could keep going, but you're right. Only pieguy can clear his name here. I'm not trying to change anyone's mind, I'm simply justifying my thoughts on the video.

Cheats in ss13 are always interesting to me. Outside of the blatant aimbots, I don't really understand why someone would need one. There's only so much mechanical skill involved when clicking on someone.
It keeps getting worse!?
Thaumic

Post by Thaumic » #662736

holy shit
Archie700
In-Game Admin

Post by Archie700 » #662739

If he was obvious cheating then it would be obvious to everyone and someone could just report his videos to the server for banning.
If you're showing your videos to an audience then you have to make it look like you're not cheating.
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #662758

Drag wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 9:01 am
Mice World wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 7:58 am But that doesn't "destroy" what I've said, just because he's lying about something doesn't mean that something is him cheating. I'm not going to fight for my life about this topic, because it's not worth defending a player like this. I was just saying that in my opinion it doesn't seem like he is "obviously" cheating (or cheating at all. But this is just my gut feeling.) Search "ss13 aimbot" on youtube and you'll get a few videos of people obviously cheating.
It's really important to remember there's not just one kind of aimbot that's floating around. There are aimbots where you could place your mouse in the direction you want it to hit and it will hit the first mob/object you have listed. The gameplay that I'm seeing is not normal gameplay. You do not interact with the game by having your mouse offset by one tile. There's nothing in the code that supports you doing so. If its a recording error pieguy needs to be the one to clear the doubt, which he can do so in about, meh few months. That's when he can appeal again for his main account. Until then we can speculate until we see the heat death of the universe.
this guy is a moron but he’s not a cheater. when he’s zoomed in on his videos his mouse is offset but when it’s zoomed out his cursor is accurate. this is clearly a recording issue. his mouse still has that click and drag bullshit. you can also tell it’s a recording issue because when he strips someone it doesn’t pull up the stripping menu, meaning he’s only capturing the ss13 game window. capturing the game window would make the cursor issue happen since the recording software is recording the game window and cursor separately. recording softwares don’t directly record from the screen unless you do a display capture.

i literally code and make software for a living so you must understand that i know what im talking about

why would someone go through the effort of having a cheat where it simply makes them attack one tile to the left of their cursor? that would be so fucking pointless.

also you’re right about the server not being tg manuel- i thought that was funny. but all-in-all get your head out of your ass. it’s embarrassing and will only make it more difficult to keep the guy banned if the admin that has to look into this when you eventually retire realizes that there was no evidence of cheating
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)
dragomagol
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dragomagol

Post by dragomagol » #662761

The pie guy was... pieguy. It feels like a conspiracy theory that nobody would have thought of because it's too silly.
AKA tattle

Help improve my neural network by giving me feedback!

Spoiler:
Thaumic

Post by Thaumic » #662762

Seconding iwishforducks. If the dude actually appeals (unlikely) then you should use actual evidence instead of his scuffed videos
Sightld2
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Sightld2

Post by Sightld2 » #662791

dragomagol wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 6:02 pm
The pie guy was... pieguy. It feels like a conspiracy theory that nobody would have thought of because it's too silly.
for REAL

Drag

Post by Drag » #662796

iwishforducks wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 5:42 pm
Drag wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 9:01 am
this guy is a moron but he’s not a cheater. when he’s zoomed in on his videos his mouse is offset but when it’s zoomed out his cursor is accurate. this is clearly a recording issue. his mouse still has that click and drag bullshit. you can also tell it’s a recording issue because when he strips someone it doesn’t pull up the stripping menu, meaning he’s only capturing the ss13 game window. capturing the game window would make the cursor issue happen since the recording software is recording the game window and cursor separately. recording softwares don’t directly record from the screen unless you do a display capture.

i literally code and make software for a living so you must understand that i know what im talking about

why would someone go through the effort of having a cheat where it simply makes them attack one tile to the left of their cursor? that would be so fucking pointless.

also you’re right about the server not being tg manuel- i thought that was funny. but all-in-all get your head out of your ass. it’s embarrassing and will only make it more difficult to keep the guy banned if the admin that has to look into this when you eventually retire realizes that there was no evidence of cheating

This comment, surprise surprise, is now deleted. You cant find it anymore.

Edit: There was another video with similar game discrepancies but now that I'm looking for it I can't find it. Huge surprise. In that video in the comments is another similar comment but with a completely different explanation for the tile offset. While I cant find it now it has been brought up to the admin team.
Last edited by Drag on Tue Jan 24, 2023 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
cybersaber101
Byond Username: Cybersaber101

Post by cybersaber101 » #662797

Glad Miceworld is our new pointless arguer, since some of the previous ones have been banned.
The same poster, over and over and over and over and over and-
CMDR_Gungnir

Post by CMDR_Gungnir » #662804

dragomagol wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 6:02 pm
oh my fucking god holy shit
Mice World

Post by Mice World » #662826

cybersaber101 wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 12:47 am Glad Miceworld is our new pointless arguer, since some of the previous ones have been banned.
Thanks, I'll try my best.
It keeps getting worse!?
Thaumic

Post by Thaumic » #662842

Drag wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 12:44 am Image

This comment, surprise surprise, is now deleted. You cant find it anymore.

Edit: There was another video with similar game discrepancies but now that I'm looking for it I can't find it. Huge surprise. In that video in the comments is another similar comment but with a completely different explanation for the tile offset. While I cant find it now it has been brought up to the admin team.
Nevermind then, the self incrimination is far too great to extend the benefit of the doubt at this point
There was a point in the nightmare video i think that greatly roused my suspicion, i believe he was fighting a borg and it went around him but his cursor didnt move at all. My thought at that point was that the cursor also must have not been synced with the video, but it seems like the simplest explanation here is the right one
Pieguy why you lie
Epicgamer545
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Epicgamer545

Post by Epicgamer545 » #662843

Holy FUCKING SHIT, IT’S THE PIE GUY.

There’s no fucking way he is the same guy, Jesus.
Epicgamer545
J. Howard, microcelebrity & ExOS
game admin - I am still a admin, please subject me to 4 hours of tickets
► Show Spoiler
Mice World

Post by Mice World » #662844

He uploaded the unedited footage.
Part 1:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dT9h2ekwhw
Part 2:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-RXFY-WuNs

The story about him moving the mouse one tile off might be true. He moved it back after he got killed, so maybe he didn't like it when playing nightmare?
It keeps getting worse!?