Post your Funniest Antag Timing

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
CMDR_Gungnir
Byond Username: CMDR Gungnir

Post your Funniest Antag Timing

Post by CMDR_Gungnir » #667081

My intention with the thread is when the timing on the midround roll is fucking perfect, but I realize that's going to be an incredibly niche situation, so I'm opening it up to just general shenanigans.

Sometimes the stars align just right.

Annihilite111
Byond Username: Annihilite

Re: Post your Funniest Antag Timing

Post by Annihilite111 » #667083

I got midround just as i was about to be implant searched by a seccie. Unfortunately, he'd just removed my PDA so the ruleset defaulted to spawning an uplink implant inside me...
I ahelped since he didn't really have any grounds to implant search me, and managed to not get screwed over some timely divine intervention. It would have been pretty hilarious if i got found out though.
kayozz
Byond Username: Kayozz11

Post by kayozz » #667090

An obsessed moth person tried to kill me with a molotov. I was lucky and managed to fight them off and get them arrested.
Then some time passes and I roll Traitor and have an objective to kill the Detective. So my plan is to C4 my way into the brig and shoot them with the revolver.
When the coast is clear I proceed to C4 the brig doors and duck just out of sight/range.
Boom...

Then I run to the brig doors.... and lo and behold the C4 has exploded in the face of the obsessed moth who tried to kill me earlier, who just happened to be escaping from the brig AFTER killing the detective.
Perfect timing.
NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR GREENTEXT
Striders13
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Striders13

Post by Striders13 » #667092

I saw a clown roll traitor as he was being tortured by security for breaking into armory. Security did not let him go.
► Show Spoiler
GPeckman
Byond Username: GPeckman

Post by GPeckman » #667164

Not sure if conversion antags count, but I had some funny timing with that during a revolution round. Earlier in the round, someone had managed to get a colossus onto the station, so of course it was in complete shambles and the shuttle had been called. When it arrived, though, it did the "please resolve the hostile environment" thing it does for blob and revs. So I asked "why isn't the shuttle leaving?" And I instantly got flashed by a revhead.
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #667165

As borg, saw a tot doing the naughty.
"Please stop harming humans"
Got flashed, emaged
"Please proceed to do whatever you want"
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
NoxVS
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NoxVS

Post by NoxVS » #667166

One time as clown, I realized you could pick up megafauna with bluespace bodybags. And so I decided to go down to lavaland, collect all of them using light pink stabilized extracts, and then make a safely contained megafauna petting zoo so all the crew can enjoy -

WHISKEY, ECHO, WHISKEY
LIMA, ALPHA, DELTA, BEEEEEEEP

And so I decided to make a free range megafauna petting zoo in the middle of the halls, so all the crew can enjoy their presence!

The weak should fear the strong
thehogshotgun wrote:How does having jannies like you, who have more brain tumor than brain benefit the server
AwkwardStereo
Byond Username: AwkwardStereo

Post by AwkwardStereo » #667181

Early in my Space Stationing days. I very slowly over the first few months enabled certain antags as I became more comfortable with the game. At first, solo antags. Can't disappoint anyone if I am the only person on my team. After another month maybe even two, I finally enabled Head Rev and Blood Cultist. At this point I was also slowly making my way towards unlocking Head of Personnel, so I was playing service jobs. I spawn in as a Lawyer. I of course plan on doing nothing but annoying Sec. A small wave of bystanders are participating in an early brig riot and are shitting the place up outside. I open the doors for them and they quickly rush inside to slip and shove the seccies. Of course, being the one that let them in, the officers were none too happy with me. Having overstayed our welcome, I opened the doors and the tide rushes out.

As we are leaving the game doles out the Head Revolutionaries. I rolled Head Rev alongside Dean Ivanov and a moth (Could have been Nar Nar or Mothblocks?) as the 3 of us ran out of the Brig front doors. The first thing Dean did was flash someone just down the hall and out of sight from the Brig. I took a page out of other people's playbooks and just ran around and flashed everyone I saw without a care in the world. Revolution killed all members of command 5 minutes after Head Revs were doled out.
TheLoLSwat
Byond Username: TheLoLSwat

Post by TheLoLSwat » #667189

conrad wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 2:53 am As borg, saw a tot doing the naughty.
"Please stop harming humans"
Got flashed, emaged
"Please proceed to do whatever you want"
so like this?

RedBaronFlyer
Byond Username: RedBaronFlyer

Post by RedBaronFlyer » #667199

I don't really have any antag timing, but I will say I've had an absurd amount of experiences as janitor walking through maints/dorms, seeing something (blood cult, sometimes revs) they turn and look at me, I look at them, and I slowly walk away like I saw nothing.
WARNING, Prolonged exposure to my opinions can be mentally scarring or in some cases, FATAL
Stamper of papers, pusher of crates, and the cleaner of floors.
I'm Eugine Adrian Hynes on Manuel, I'm very uncool.
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:11 pm I assume he did it elsewhere because it's fucking goofball and he never half-asses his shitty ideas, he full asses them so both cheeks are absolutely slathered in shit