HEADMIN FOUND GULITIY OF VOTER FRAUD!!!!

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Shellton(Mario)
Byond Username: Sheltton

HEADMIN FOUND GULITIY OF VOTER FRAUD!!!!

Post by Shellton(Mario) » #678041

VOTER FRAUD.PNG
HE IS STILL ON THE RUN!!!! IF YOU SEE HIM CALL SECURITY!!! HE IS HIGHLY DANGEROUS AND ARMED WITH GOD POWERS!!!
kinnebian
Byond Username: Kinnebian

Re: HEADMIN FOUND GULITIY OF VOTER FRAUD!!!!

Post by kinnebian » #678043

I saw Kieth4 at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Animal Bars in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by playing the stun baton sound effect.

When I saw him outside the door, he had unwrapped every single one of the Animal bars and snapped off every one that had a tiger in it, before throwing the rest in the trash. He saw me looking at him, and he burst out laughing before running away.
respect (let him do his thing)
ekaterina
Byond Username: Ekaterina von Russland

Re: HEADMIN FOUND GULITIY OF VOTER FRAUD!!!!

Post by ekaterina » #678046

It is true, I was there and I issued the warrant for his arraignment. He fled from law enforcement and he has an accomplice! He is a threat to our democracy!

Here's a picture of him burning unused papers thinking they were votes.
I have a confirmed grand total of 1 merged PR. That basically means I'm a c*der now. 8-)
toemas wrote: ekaterina is really funny because they just consistently say what should be complete common sense (...) and then they get dogpiled by everyone in the thread
kinnebian wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:51 am i agree with ekaterina but in a less aggressive manner
sinfulbliss wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:03 am Marina is actually a very high quality roleplayer, believe it or not, and a pretty fun and good-faith player in my experience.
warbluke wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:03 am Suboptimal research play detected, deploying lethal force.
Timberpoes wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:50 am No deviations allowed. All must know the meta. All must power the game.