Peanut Thread TOP 10 BEST TITLES and TOP 10 WORST TITLES

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Bawhoppennn
Github User
Byond Username: Bawhoppennn
Github Username: Bawhoppen

Peanut Thread TOP 10 BEST TITLES and TOP 10 WORST TITLES

Post by Bawhoppennn » #681031

The Yobi-nuts reminded me of just how much the quality of nut titles can vary... in this thread we are going to decide BY CONSENSUS, what the best and worst historical peanut titles are (emphasis on THE BEST ones):

Some of my top picks:
Lisa Green struggles to say "unban pls : D" in under 2300 words
Now this one is funny
Fucking die IRL while eating a peanut
this is bold and gets right at the fricking appeal it references
I'm not telling people how to make a bomb but I'm telling people how to make a bomb peanut
classic but clever ok

Some of my least favorites:
coder ban penut
there's nothing fun about this title
Terry admins protecting greytiders peanut
this one is somehow even more boring cause it doesn't even have the fun spelling mistake
Asimov human that is part of the silicon empire doesn't attempt to find out their laws before they start murderboning.
DUDE why so long

Protip btw you can use this to show the title while still linking it (remove the space before the final bracket to make it work):
[url=URL_GOES_HERE]TITLE_GOES_HERE[/url ]
I consider myself a /tg/station historian. If you're interested in the server history at all, feel free to ask me and I'll try and get you an answer! #ConcurForever

<KorMobile> you're a hero

[21:20:53] <%oranges> Baw "has cute legs" hoppen
DEAD: ADMIN(Owegno) says, "Nothing lewd happens in adminbus sadly."

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

(F) DEAD: Professor DonkPocket says, "Admins preventchaos with good messages"

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> russians have no souls so magic enrages them
<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Re: Peanut Thread TOP 10 BEST TITLES and TOP 10 WORST TITLES

Post by Armhulen » #681035

Unironically poopy pants nut is one of my least favorite because THERE WAS SO MUCH POTENTIAL
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #681036

A good title can make or break a peanut. You gotta craft one that entices.
► Show Spoiler
kinnebian
Byond Username: Kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #681091

the artisans that work on penut titles truly arent appreciated
respect (let him do his thing)
The Wrench
Byond Username: The Wrench

Post by The Wrench » #681116

I’m quite partial to “The world blew up” thread. It’s kinda recent and the name was kinda funny in context
Jonathan Gupta wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:32 pm all you godamn do is whine and complain come up with ideas, stop bitching for christs sake.
Flatulent wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:02 am You and anyone who supports the rule 3 as described by mso is simply put not an lrp player

Bawhoppennn
Github User

Post by Bawhoppennn » #681128

kinnebian wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 10:36 am the artisans that work on penut titles truly arent appreciated
If you give me a full reflection on why yours is actually genius ok I will remove it
I consider myself a /tg/station historian. If you're interested in the server history at all, feel free to ask me and I'll try and get you an answer! #ConcurForever

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.
kinnebian
Byond Username: Kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #681168

Bawhoppennn wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:23 pm
kinnebian wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 10:36 am the artisans that work on penut titles truly arent appreciated
If you give me a full reflection on why yours is actually genius ok I will remove it
it is a comedic and awedropping reference to the person in the appeal claiming that the discord jannie was a coder and not a disfcord janitor (which was wrong)_ but stereo edited the comment in the appeal away
respect (let him do his thing)
Bawhoppennn
Github User

Post by Bawhoppennn » #681185

I can see that I underestimated you