unbiased and fact based complaint penut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
kinnebian
Byond Username: Kinnebian

unbiased and fact based complaint penut

Post by kinnebian » #680495

Bottom post of the previous page:

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=33846&p=680482#p680482
i think he needs to take a chill pill
respect (let him do his thing)
yobihodazine2
Byond Username: Yobihodazine

Re: unbiased and fact based complaint penut

Post by yobihodazine2 » #681807

Actually I'd say lots of people play games that line up with their values... so I can express myself while playing games however I wish.
Bawhoppennn
Github User
Byond Username: Bawhoppennn
Github Username: Bawhoppen

Post by Bawhoppennn » #681809

Lacran wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 7:28 pm
yobihodazine2 wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 10:46 pm >quit ss13
>goes outside, has peace finally
>bitch shows up to steal peace
>fight with dad and have to leave for a year
>go back home to find peace again
>fight with sister
>can't go home any more
>start playing ss13 again
>omg admins hate me cuz I'm always right
>quit because fuck you
>go back to bitch
>mfw she only likes me for my computer
>go back to ss13
>they tell me to touch grass
>no more backyard
>fml
Sounds like you are going through a lot. Bottom line is nobody is going to find the peace or resolution you seek for you. That journey has to start with you. There a free help lines you can contact and counsellors online, alternatively there are likely group help sessions run through churches and community centres you could look into.

You say you don't want pity, so I wont give you any. None of the shitty people in your life are going to save you. None of the shitty people here are going to give you what you need. Its clear you've been fighting a losing battle for some time now, its time to realize you need to start fighting yourself if you want things to improve.
This is true and there's a lot of stuff out there. Of course though still, I understand how hard it is to break into a better place. Try to just do a few things to get started. You never know what might open the door to the next thing. All the while, you can use this time to prepare and ready yourself to address the much harder things that you need to at some point... It will be okay and work out in the end, I believe.
I consider myself a /tg/station historian. If you're interested in the server history at all, feel free to ask me and I'll try and get you an answer! #ConcurForever

<KorMobile> you're a hero

[21:20:53] <%oranges> Baw "has cute legs" hoppen
DEAD: ADMIN(Owegno) says, "Nothing lewd happens in adminbus sadly."

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

(F) DEAD: Professor DonkPocket says, "Admins preventchaos with good messages"

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> russians have no souls so magic enrages them
<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #681827

my god
dirk_mcblade
Byond Username: Dirk_McBlade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #681831

yobihodazine2 wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 9:54 pm If u look at my biggest video on YouTube, two hour long space station 13 video, my dad came in at the end to scream and threaten me, and I had to pause it and convinced him to let me wrap it up real quick and this is when he was getting better. So yeah this fucking game is fused with my problems it feels like.
I only get stevie wonder videos when I search your name on it.
dirk_mcblade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #681832

Armhulen wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 11:30 pm
yobihodazine2 wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 9:19 pm The fact of the matter is I'm just a very angry person ever since I got hurt(i mean i was already an angry person, prolly daddy issues, but a "friend" fucked up my neck, then i kept delivering furniture on it and screwed my back up too) and it's super easy to take out on a game that I've played since I was 14. I'm considering therapy but that takes time, money, and energy I don't have, just so I can lock up on the therapist and get nothing done.
I wish therapy was more easily accessable so more people could become the best people they were meant to be
I don't trust therapists. They're not all HIPAA compliant and some of them, the online ones especially, aren't even licensed when I try to look them up. You might as well just be friends with a wise man.
yobihodazine2

Post by yobihodazine2 » #681844

Farquaar wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 5:12 pm Sounds like his brain’s been fried by drugs
You're not too far off I had recently used mushroom hallucinogen.
Do you know what it's like to tell your own family you have medically diagnosed back and neck issues and still have them get violent with you? Everyone wants to hit me even that bitch and it's like they get off on it but oh when I get sick of it and stand up for myself I'm the bad guy.
yobihodazine2

Post by yobihodazine2 » #681845

My dad was getting too comfortable pushing me around so I challenged him in front of his best friend, wouldn't stop until the cops came. I was furious and out of my mind about something he'd said and his intimidating attitude. Then that other girl hit me in front of all of her friends at her college cafeteria for something I was "about" to say, then acted like it never happened and wouldn't talk about it. My sister beat me up once, I told her I wasn't gonna take it easy on her next time, next time came, I broke her nose, I go to jail even though she admitted she tried to hit me first. I hit her right where she was about to hit me. I cannot go easy on people for my own health I cannot take hits I have a back injury what is so hard to understand about this and why do people want to hurt me so badly?
ekaterina
Byond Username: Ekaterina von Russland

Post by ekaterina » #681846

yobihodazine2 wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:16 pm My dad was getting too comfortable pushing me around so I challenged him in front of his best friend, wouldn't stop until the cops came. I was furious and out of my mind about something he'd said and his intimidating attitude. Then that other girl hit me in front of all of her friends at her college cafeteria for something I was "about" to say, then acted like it never happened and wouldn't talk about it. My sister beat me up once, I told her I wasn't gonna take it easy on her next time, next time came, I broke her nose, I go to jail even though she admitted she tried to hit me first. I hit her right where she was about to hit me. I cannot go easy on people for my own health I cannot take hits I have a back injury what is so hard to understand about this and why do people want to hurt me so badly?
That's awful. I hope you get your justice someday.
I have a confirmed grand total of 1 merged PR. That basically means I'm a c*der now. 8-)
toemas wrote: ekaterina is really funny because they just consistently say what should be complete common sense (...) and then they get dogpiled by everyone in the thread
kinnebian wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:51 am i agree with ekaterina but in a less aggressive manner
sinfulbliss wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:03 am Marina is actually a very high quality roleplayer, believe it or not, and a pretty fun and good-faith player in my experience.
warbluke wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:03 am Suboptimal research play detected, deploying lethal force.
Timberpoes wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:50 am No deviations allowed. All must know the meta. All must power the game.
yobihodazine2

Post by yobihodazine2 » #681847

My justice is getting better without them, so me too. There are also four other random women who have hit me. I just am a magnet for it I guess.
dirk_mcblade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #681848

It's probably more socially acceptable to beat your dad if he's starting shit (though you'll still probably end up in trouble with the cops) but you probably don't want to hit women as a general rule, even if they start it. They're not really held accountable for their actions in society unless they're caught on video starting the fight (numerous examples, not just talking shit. This guy for example would have probably been convicted if people weren't recording the incident: https://gothamist.com/news/all-charges- ... ay-slapper).
The best method of self defense is just avoiding these situations altogether, though. Probably better to stay away from them.
But you also might want to consider if everyone is trying to fight you maybe there's something going on with your personality that's causing these problems. Maybe you're really argumentative or confrontational? I don't know.
TheLoLSwat
Byond Username: TheLoLSwat

Post by TheLoLSwat » #681850

yobihodazine2 wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:16 pm My dad was getting too comfortable pushing me around so I challenged him in front of his best friend, wouldn't stop until the cops came. I was furious and out of my mind about something he'd said and his intimidating attitude. Then that other girl hit me in front of all of her friends at her college cafeteria for something I was "about" to say, then acted like it never happened and wouldn't talk about it. My sister beat me up once, I told her I wasn't gonna take it easy on her next time, next time came, I broke her nose, I go to jail even though she admitted she tried to hit me first. I hit her right where she was about to hit me. I cannot go easy on people for my own health I cannot take hits I have a back injury what is so hard to understand about this and why do people want to hurt me so badly?
you broke your sisters nose before she could touch you but you couldnt do that to ur dad? Also you are the common denominator in all of these scenarios, so you are going to need to tell us more about how your actions / inactions caused these scenarios if you want an actual answer to your question
ekaterina

Post by ekaterina » #681851

TheLoLSwat wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 2:26 pmyou are the common denominator in all of these scenarios, so you are going to need to tell us more about how your actions / inactions caused these scenarios if you want an actual answer to your question
Just when you thought you've seen everything, Lisa Green comes in blaming the victim.
What was yobihodazine2 wearing? Probably asking for it. /s
dirk_mcblade wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 1:31 pm you probably don't want to hit women as a general rule, even if they start it. They're not really held accountable for their actions in society
Varies from country to country and thankfully that's changing in the direction of gender equality.
I have a confirmed grand total of 1 merged PR. That basically means I'm a c*der now. 8-)
toemas wrote: ekaterina is really funny because they just consistently say what should be complete common sense (...) and then they get dogpiled by everyone in the thread
kinnebian wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:51 am i agree with ekaterina but in a less aggressive manner
sinfulbliss wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:03 am Marina is actually a very high quality roleplayer, believe it or not, and a pretty fun and good-faith player in my experience.
warbluke wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:03 am Suboptimal research play detected, deploying lethal force.
Timberpoes wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:50 am No deviations allowed. All must know the meta. All must power the game.
TheLoLSwat

Post by TheLoLSwat » #681852

ekaterina wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 3:59 pm
TheLoLSwat wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 2:26 pmyou are the common denominator in all of these scenarios, so you are going to need to tell us more about how your actions / inactions caused these scenarios if you want an actual answer to your question
Just when you thought you've seen everything, Lisa Green comes in blaming the victim.

yobi has been trauma dumping in ban requests / appeals / complaints for sympathy points for years and it gets old. He needs help and we cannot provide it as we are not professionals, but he cant blow up on volunteer admins who are trying to get to the bottom of his complaint and then go "but muh x y z :((" I want this guy to actually do better in the long run so im not going to give him the sympathy points he asks for to placate him until the next minor inconvenience happens
RedBaronFlyer
Byond Username: RedBaronFlyer

Post by RedBaronFlyer » #681855

Put me in the screen cap.
WARNING, Prolonged exposure to my opinions can be mentally scarring or in some cases, FATAL
Stamper of papers, pusher of crates, and the cleaner of floors.
I'm Eugine Adrian Hynes on Manuel, I'm very uncool.
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:11 pm I assume he did it elsewhere because it's fucking goofball and he never half-asses his shitty ideas, he full asses them so both cheeks are absolutely slathered in shit
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #681857

ekaterina wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 3:59 pm
dirk_mcblade wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 1:31 pm you probably don't want to hit women as a general rule, even if they start it. They're not really held accountable for their actions in society
Varies from country to country and thankfully that's changing in the direction of gender equality.
>victim blaming blah blah blah

i'm not here to dump on someone with clearly suffering mental health, and i dont think lolswat or anyone else is, either

your take is awful as usual ekat, we've known yobi since hippiestation was an active community, and lolswats pretty much correct, and he said as much very politely " tell us more about how your actions / inactions caused these scenarios if you want an actual answer to your question"
one of the first questions an actual therapist would ask would be something exactly along those lines "tell me what was happening when these things happened."
he's also correct about the trauma dumping, and i also agree with him that we can't help like professionals can

i would take the community's advice yobi, seek a therapist, or outside community you can be a part of, theres plenty of options, you just have to seek them out
ekaterina

Post by ekaterina » #681858

Kendrickorium wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 5:06 pm one of the first questions an actual therapist would ask would be something exactly along those lines "tell me what was happening when these things happened."
An actual therapist would do it without implying that the victim caused the actions, like you did in your example.
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #681859

an actual therapist would be getting paid. this is a spaceman forum

you don’t ever punch people I don’t care how aggressive or confrontational they’re being to you

until you start taking responsibility for chimping out IRL and on spaceman it’ll just get worse and worse

find ways to calm down and improve using the vast knowledge of the totality of the internet
Spoiler:
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #681860

ekaterina wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 5:18 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 5:06 pm one of the first questions an actual therapist would ask would be something exactly along those lines "tell me what was happening when these things happened."
An actual therapist would do it without implying that the victim caused the actions, like you did in your example.
christ you are a fucking midwit
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #681863

I have now realized there are a lot funnier topics for players club to try and give takes on than rule 11
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #681864

ekaterina wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 5:18 pm
We found it, the most awful take from Ekaterina yet.
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
Bawhoppennn
Github User
Byond Username: Bawhoppennn
Github Username: Bawhoppen

Post by Bawhoppennn » #681869

Yobi need to find a community outside of ss13, beyond just "go see a therapist" as the only important thing. Therapists are great, but not having a loving or supporting community/social network while seeing one is a problem. (Though sometimes therapists can lead you to places to find them in fairness).

If Yobi can try to go see one, that would be great, though the poster earlier who suggested going to community centers or churches or clubs, is also offering some super important advice. I really think Yobi should follow through on that, in addition to anything else.

Also I totally understand why Yobi wants to cry for help on here, so try to be sympathetic and give the benefit of the doubt they are telling the truth, though nobody is obviously obligated to respond. Sometimes we feel like we have nowhere else better to go. A therapist can help work through it, but of course you need community to back it up (ONLINE GAMING FORUMS ARE NOT COMMUNITY).

To you directly Yobi. I know it's hard and it's really difficult to go through. I believe in you that you'll get to a better place, and I care that it will.
I consider myself a /tg/station historian. If you're interested in the server history at all, feel free to ask me and I'll try and get you an answer! #ConcurForever

<KorMobile> you're a hero

[21:20:53] <%oranges> Baw "has cute legs" hoppen
DEAD: ADMIN(Owegno) says, "Nothing lewd happens in adminbus sadly."

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

(F) DEAD: Professor DonkPocket says, "Admins preventchaos with good messages"

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> russians have no souls so magic enrages them
<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.
yobihodazine2

Post by yobihodazine2 » #681870

Yo fuck you I have not been trauma dumping for years y'all just want a leg up on me cuz we used to play together and you still fucking hate me. I don't have to explain myself any further, I didn't have to explain myself at all. Eat my ass.
yobihodazine2

Post by yobihodazine2 » #681872

You know why lolswat and Kendrick despise me so much? Cuz I used to outsmart them on the regular back on Hippie. Kendrick thinks I can't RP, says I'll never learn, but that's not true either I'm just as good as anybody. I do RP, I'm just just as antisocial in-game as I am irl.
yobihodazine2

Post by yobihodazine2 » #681873

Here I'll turn it back around on you. I've showed I have a good memory, and you hate me so much, why don't you give me an example of a trauma I dumped way back then? Because pretty sure I ain't told anybody this shit.
yobihodazine2

Post by yobihodazine2 » #681874

Thank you Ekaterina. I've been dealing with narcs for a while now. I'm glad you understand.
ariever
Byond Username: Ariever

Post by ariever » #681875

I dont think the small community that's named after a 4chan board is the place to seek your peace of mind

We'd rather argue amongst ourselves about who's giving worse responses to a manic episode

And the first mistake is trusting your current mental status to some wackadoos on the internet

I hope you find peace one day but you will not find it here
TheRex9001
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Rex9001

Post by TheRex9001 » #681877

yobihodazine2 wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 8:23 pm Here I'll turn it back around on you. I've showed I have a good memory, and you hate me so much, why don't you give me an example of a trauma I dumped way back then? Because pretty sure I ain't told anybody this shit.
No one hates you, everyone here is just telling you to seek a better community to tell this stuff to or a therapist. These forums wont help you, I implore you to better yourself and seek a local mental health support group
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #681878

yobihodazine2 wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 8:03 pm Yo fuck you I have not been trauma dumping for years y'all just want a leg up on me cuz we used to play together and you still fucking hate me. I don't have to explain myself any further, I didn't have to explain myself at all. Eat my ass.
you have been trauma dumping for years, as you are now.

no one hates you, i absolutely love seeing you back running around the station with your lethal viruses and suicide bombs
Bawhoppennn wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:40 pm Yobi need to find a community outside of ss13, beyond just "go see a therapist" as the only important thing. Therapists are great, but not having a loving or supporting community/social network while seeing one is a problem. (Though sometimes therapists can lead you to places to find them in fairness).

If Yobi can try to go see one, that would be great, though the poster earlier who suggested going to community centers or churches or clubs, is also offering some super important advice. I really think Yobi should follow through on that, in addition to anything else.

Also I totally understand why Yobi wants to cry for help on here, so try to be sympathetic and give the benefit of the doubt they are telling the truth, though nobody is obviously obligated to respond. Sometimes we feel like we have nowhere else better to go. A therapist can help work through it, but of course you need community to back it up (ONLINE GAMING FORUMS ARE NOT COMMUNITY).

To you directly Yobi. I know it's hard and it's really difficult to go through. I believe in you that you'll get to a better place, and I care that it will.
this is the underlying sentiment of the entire community here, please focus on Baw's post and not ours
ekaterina

Post by ekaterina » #681879

Kendrickorium wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 6:16 pm christ you are a fucking midwit
Factually incorrect. Plus, what I stated was implicit in your own comment. You played yourself. The projection is amusing.
conrad wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 6:35 pm We found it, the most awful take from Ekaterina yet.
Conrad is so obsessed with finding the flimsiest reason to call my takes "bad" that he ends up supporting blaming the victim.

The absolute state of my haters.
TheLoLSwat

Post by TheLoLSwat » #681880

ekaterina wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:35 pm
Conrad is so obsessed with finding the flimsiest reason to call my takes "bad" that he ends up supporting blaming the victim.

nobody is blaming yobi for having a shitty life (atleast as he is telling it), we are blaming him for taking it out on people in ss13. tripleposting to talk about your ex stealing your computer (lol) is just silly ass trauma dumping to get admins to go "hey guys... maybe we're going to far... what if we arent the good guys?"

also
ekaterina wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:35 pm Factually incorrect. Plus, what I stated was implicit in your own comment. You played yourself. The projection is amusing.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #681882

this is what hippiestation does to people.

this is also why we should mirrorban the entire hippiestatoin playerbase list
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #681883

ekaterina wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:35 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 6:16 pm christ you are a fucking midwit
Factually incorrect. Plus, what I stated was implicit in your own comment. You played yourself. The projection is amusing.
conrad wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 6:35 pm We found it, the most awful take from Ekaterina yet.

The absolute state of my haters.
the only response any of your posts has ever elicited from me is "yikes"

continue marching on into the desert, though
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #681884

yobihodazine2 wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 8:03 pm Yo fuck you I have not been trauma dumping for years y'all just want a leg up on me cuz we used to play together and you still fucking hate me. I don't have to explain myself any further, I didn't have to explain myself at all. Eat my ass.
yobihodazine2 wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 9:19 pm The fact of the matter is I'm just a very angry person ever since I got hurt(i mean i was already an angry person, prolly daddy issues, but a "friend" fucked up my neck, then i kept delivering furniture on it and screwed my back up too) and it's super easy to take out on a game that I've played since I was 14. I'm considering therapy but that takes time, money, and energy I don't have, just so I can lock up on the therapist and get nothing done.
hmmm
yobihodazine2

Post by yobihodazine2 » #681885

ariever wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 8:42 pm I dont think the small community that's named after a 4chan board is the place to seek your peace of mind

We'd rather argue amongst ourselves about who's giving worse responses to a manic episode

And the first mistake is trusting your current mental status to some wackadoos on the internet

Well there's nothing anyone can say to make it worse so what do I care
yobihodazine2

Post by yobihodazine2 » #681886

Armhulen wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:18 pm
hmmm
The difference being that I was angry in the past rather than truthful. If you're calling both behaviors trauma dumping then fair enough.
yobihodazine2

Post by yobihodazine2 » #681887

Also lmao Ive released one lethal virus since i got back, it killed about 4 people, and I haven't used a single suicide bomb. Aughta show you how full of shit Kendrick is.
dirk_mcblade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #681890

yobihodazine2 wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:35 pm
ariever wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 8:42 pm I dont think the small community that's named after a 4chan board is the place to seek your peace of mind

Well there's nothing anyone can say to make it worse so what do I care
My conclusion from observing the internet a few decades is that over sharing information does make it worse often enough that I recommend against it for most people.
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #681892

Bawhoppennn wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:40 pm Yobi need to find a community outside of ss13, beyond just "go see a therapist" as the only important thing. Therapists are great, but not having a loving or supporting community/social network while seeing one is a problem. (Though sometimes therapists can lead you to places to find them in fairness).

Bawhoppennn is giving correct advice here.
► Show Spoiler
TheLoLSwat

Post by TheLoLSwat » #681893

yobihodazine2 wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:36 am Here I'll turn it back around on you. I've showed I have a good memory, and you hate me so much, why don't you give me an example of a trauma I dumped way back then? Because pretty sure I ain't told anybody this shit.
We can find enough examples in this thread + your complaint

Let me begin by saying that I do not mean to highlight things that could trigger painful memories. I only want you to see that you are adding nothing when you do this. With that out of the way, lets begin.

yobihodazine2 wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:36 am you know what I think I just realized that I really wanna blame getting banned for 2 weeks as the reason I went back to my ex and let her steal my computer. I want you all to be more important than that bitch. lol.
yobihodazine2 wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:36 am The fact of the matter is I'm just a very angry person ever since I got hurt(i mean i was already an angry person, prolly daddy issues, but a "friend" fucked up my neck, then i kept delivering furniture on it and screwed my back up too) and it's super easy to take out on a game that I've played since I was 14. I'm considering therapy but that takes time, money, and energy I don't have, just so I can lock up on the therapist and get nothing done.
yobihodazine2 wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:36 am Why do you think I stopped playing anything but med? It would be so nice if someone could have done something for me in real life as easily as I can do for people in space medbay.
yobihodazine2 wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:36 am If u look at my biggest video on YouTube, two hour long space station 13 video, my dad came in at the end to scream and threaten me, and I had to pause it and convinced him to let me wrap it up real quick and this is when he was getting better. So yeah this fucking game is fused with my problems it feels like.
yobihodazine2 wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:36 am >quit ss13

>fight with sister
>can't go home any more

>quit because fuck you
>go back to bitch
>go back to ss13
>no more backyard
>fml
yobihodazine2 wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:36 am Do you know what it's like to tell your own family you have medically diagnosed back and neck issues and still have them get violent with you? Everyone wants to hit me even that bitch and it's like they get off on it but oh when I get sick of it and stand up for myself I'm the bad guy.
yobihodazine2 wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:36 am My dad was getting too comfortable pushing me around so I challenged him in front of his best friend, wouldn't stop until the cops came. I was furious and out of my mind about something he'd said and his intimidating attitude. Then that other girl hit me in front of all of her friends at her college cafeteria for something I was "about" to say, then acted like it never happened and wouldn't talk about it. My sister beat me up once, I told her I wasn't gonna take it easy on her next time, next time came, I broke her nose, I go to jail even though she admitted she tried to hit me first. I hit her right where she was about to hit me. I cannot go easy on people for my own health I cannot take hits I have a back injury what is so hard to understand about this and why do people want to hurt me so badly?
(arent you a black belt??? )
yobihodazine2 wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:36 am My justice is getting better without them, so me too. There are also four other random women who have hit me. I just am a magnet for it I guess.
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #681894

Hey Yobi, when you're talking about your problems and how they affect you, I am sorry to say this, but there is one thing I take issue with: You're taking it out on the people that have nothing to do with it.
We're all here to enjoy some video games, and pretty much everyone here has sympathy for you and what you're going through - but this community is not your personal punching bag. You're dumping us with a LOT of stuff here, and while we all as humans generally want to help out, it should be plain that the advice you seek is way beyond our scope. We fix a grill around here - not an entire human's life.
Ask a therapist, and if they can't fix you, they can at least tell you what to do next. And they're getting paid for it, not us, so how about you just stop freeloading already?

With neurotic regards
-BONERMASTER
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
yobihodazine2

Post by yobihodazine2 » #681896

TheLoLSwat wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 11:38 pm
yobihodazine2 wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:36 am Here I'll turn it back around on you. I've showed I have a good memory, and you hate me so much, why don't you give me an example of a trauma I dumped way back then? Because pretty sure I ain't told anybody this shit.
We can find enough examples in this thread + your complaint

Let me begin by saying that I do not mean to highlight things that could trigger painful memories. I only want you to see that you are adding nothing when you do this. With that out of the way, lets begin.

yobihodazine2 wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:36 am you know what I think I just realized that I really wanna blame getting banned for 2 weeks as the reason I went back to my ex and let her steal my computer. I want you all to be more important than that bitch. lol.
yobihodazine2 wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:36 am The fact of the matter is I'm just a very angry person ever since I got hurt(i mean i was already an angry person, prolly daddy issues, but a "friend" fucked up my neck, then i kept delivering furniture on it and screwed my back up too) and it's super easy to take out on a game that I've played since I was 14. I'm considering therapy but that takes time, money, and energy I don't have, just so I can lock up on the therapist and get nothing done.
yobihodazine2 wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:36 am Why do you think I stopped playing anything but med? It would be so nice if someone could have done something for me in real life as easily as I can do for people in space medbay.
yobihodazine2 wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:36 am If u look at my biggest video on YouTube, two hour long space station 13 video, my dad came in at the end to scream and threaten me, and I had to pause it and convinced him to let me wrap it up real quick and this is when he was getting better. So yeah this fucking game is fused with my problems it feels like.
yobihodazine2 wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:36 am >quit ss13

>fight with sister
>can't go home any more

>quit because fuck you
>go back to bitch
>go back to ss13
>no more backyard
>fml
yobihodazine2 wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:36 am Do you know what it's like to tell your own family you have medically diagnosed back and neck issues and still have them get violent with you? Everyone wants to hit me even that bitch and it's like they get off on it but oh when I get sick of it and stand up for myself I'm the bad guy.
yobihodazine2 wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:36 am My dad was getting too comfortable pushing me around so I challenged him in front of his best friend, wouldn't stop until the cops came. I was furious and out of my mind about something he'd said and his intimidating attitude. Then that other girl hit me in front of all of her friends at her college cafeteria for something I was "about" to say, then acted like it never happened and wouldn't talk about it. My sister beat me up once, I told her I wasn't gonna take it easy on her next time, next time came, I broke her nose, I go to jail even though she admitted she tried to hit me first. I hit her right where she was about to hit me. I cannot go easy on people for my own health I cannot take hits I have a back injury what is so hard to understand about this and why do people want to hurt me so badly?
(arent you a black belt??? )
yobihodazine2 wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:36 am My justice is getting better without them, so me too. There are also four other random women who have hit me. I just am a magnet for it I guess.
I WAS a brown belt. I cannot practice and haven't been able to for over 7 years now. I was taught not to use taekwondo on people who dont know it. Also all those examples are literally from this thread, and I asked for the examples of me "trauma dumping" years ago, like you said, not recently.
Last edited by yobihodazine2 on Mon Apr 24, 2023 12:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
yobihodazine2

Post by yobihodazine2 » #681897

This is my fucking thread bitches if u don't wanna talk about me or to me I suggest you move along.
yobihodazine2

Post by yobihodazine2 » #681898

What better way to derail this shit than to make everyone uncomfortable? Bonermaster the community is asking for it when they make a peanut thread and start talking shit.
TheLoLSwat

Post by TheLoLSwat » #681900

yobihodazine2 wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 12:10 am This is my fucking thread bitches if u don't wanna talk about me or to me I suggest you move along.
um, ackshually... I believe that kinnebian was the creator of the thread...
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #681901

yobihodazine2 wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:37 pm Also lmao Ive released one lethal virus since i got back, it killed about 4 people, and I haven't used a single suicide bomb. Aughta show you how full of shit Kendrick is.
>highlighting things i like is personally attacking someone

https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/d ... y-disorder

there ya go yobi, therapy is now in session

read up
dirk_mcblade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #681905

yobihodazine2 wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 12:14 am What better way to derail this shit than to make everyone uncomfortable? Bonermaster the community is asking for it when they make a peanut thread and start talking shit.
People are allowed to talk about people who step up onto the soapbox which is what you did by posting an admin complaint.
There wouldn't be a thread here if you didn't make a thread there.
You're not interested in a dialogue or anyone offering their opinion, you just want to talk and be listened to without listening to anyone yourself.
yobihodazine2

Post by yobihodazine2 » #681906

Oh yeah I'm definitely not listening to anyone I definitely didn't read this whole thread and start replying to people /s and that's exactly what I just said to do??? Talk about me??? I'm glad we agree.
Last edited by yobihodazine2 on Mon Apr 24, 2023 1:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
yobihodazine2

Post by yobihodazine2 » #681907

Kendrickorium wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 12:53 am
yobihodazine2 wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:37 pm Also lmao Ive released one lethal virus since i got back, it killed about 4 people, and I haven't used a single suicide bomb. Aughta show you how full of shit Kendrick is.
>highlighting things i like is personally attacking someone

https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/d ... y-disorder

there ya go yobi, therapy is now in session

read up
Well I know you don't actually like those things, so stay full of shit.
dirk_mcblade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #681908

yobihodazine2 wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 1:46 am Oh yeah I'm definitely not listening to anyone I definitely didn't read this whole thread and start replying to people /s and that's exactly what I just said to do??? Talk about me??? I'm glad we agree.
Alright can we talk about how you let someone outrobust you when you had a circular saw?
Last edited by dirk_mcblade on Mon Apr 24, 2023 1:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
yobihodazine2

Post by yobihodazine2 » #681910

dirk_mcblade wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 1:50 am
yobihodazine2 wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 1:46 am Oh yeah I'm definitely not listening to anyone I definitely didn't read this whole thread and start replying to people /s and that's exactly what I just said to do??? Talk about me??? I'm glad we agree.
Alright can we talk about how you let someone outrobust you when you had a circular saw?
Uh I couldn't even hit him. Now who's the one who's not listening? I told you my computer is awful, it's like playing a sideshow. Do you all really want your asses handed to you so badly that I have to buy a new computer? Or can I keep trying to learn how to use RP to solve problems?
dirk_mcblade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #681912

yobihodazine2 wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 1:53 am
dirk_mcblade wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 1:50 am
Uh I couldn't even hit him. Now who's the one who's not listening? I told you my computer is awful, it's like playing a sideshow. Do you all really want your asses handed to you so badly that I have to buy a new computer? Or can I keep trying to learn how to use RP to solve problems?
Alright you're pretty fast so I edited it back to the original but I added this for transparency sake:
"Your whole complaint reads like you're malding over a skill issue that the admin at the time didn't handicap in your favor.
And now you're dragging in all sorts of other unrelated things (for sympathy or something?) when the core issue was you had poor control over your mouse and keyboard in the moment."
SS13 is 20 years old, you can buy a laptop that can run it (and do other things) for like $200. I dunno. Maybe that's an insurmountable sum. Actually why did your ex steal a computer that can't run byond?
At any rate you should do what all unrobust players do which is get sec to arrest him then. Let them do the work for you.
Getting murdered over a plumbing device as CMO is just shameful.