unbiased and fact based complaint penut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
kinnebian
Byond Username: Kinnebian

unbiased and fact based complaint penut

Post by kinnebian » #680495

Bottom post of the previous page:

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=33846&p=680482#p680482
i think he needs to take a chill pill
respect (let him do his thing)
dirk_mcblade
Byond Username: Dirk_McBlade

Re: unbiased and fact based complaint penut

Post by dirk_mcblade » #681912

yobihodazine2 wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 1:53 am
dirk_mcblade wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 1:50 am
yobihodazine2 wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 1:46 am Oh yeah I'm definitely not listening to anyone I definitely didn't read this whole thread and start replying to people /s and that's exactly what I just said to do??? Talk about me??? I'm glad we agree.
Alright can we talk about how you let someone outrobust you when you had a circular saw?
Uh I couldn't even hit him. Now who's the one who's not listening? I told you my computer is awful, it's like playing a sideshow. Do you all really want your asses handed to you so badly that I have to buy a new computer? Or can I keep trying to learn how to use RP to solve problems?
Alright you're pretty fast so I edited it back to the original but I added this for transparency sake:
"Your whole complaint reads like you're malding over a skill issue that the admin at the time didn't handicap in your favor.
And now you're dragging in all sorts of other unrelated things (for sympathy or something?) when the core issue was you had poor control over your mouse and keyboard in the moment."
SS13 is 20 years old, you can buy a laptop that can run it (and do other things) for like $200. I dunno. Maybe that's an insurmountable sum. Actually why did your ex steal a computer that can't run byond?
At any rate you should do what all unrobust players do which is get sec to arrest him then. Let them do the work for you.
Getting murdered over a plumbing device as CMO is just shameful.
yobihodazine2
Byond Username: Yobihodazine

Post by yobihodazine2 » #681913

You make no sense, she obviously stole the good computer. I have work to do, love arguing with yall on my breaks tho.
yobihodazine2

Post by yobihodazine2 » #681914

16823015387044792702486322543071.jpg
dirk_mcblade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #681915

yobihodazine2 wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 1:58 am You make no sense, she obviously stole the good computer. I have work to do, love arguing with yall on my breaks tho.
Then get the computer back from her? Maybe you should make an admin complaint thread about how the admins aren't willing to call her for you to negotiate the return of stolen goods or make a police report for you concerning the stolen property.

None of this invalidates the fact that $200 gets you a computer that would pretty much negate any hardware advantage for byond, by the way. If you have trouble with byond due to your computer then you probably can't perform many other computer related tasks like writing resumes and such so you'll probably need to get a budget computer regardless.
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #681917

What is Starsector?

Starsector is a single-player sandbox style space role-playing game with strategic elements. That’s quite a mouthful, though, so here’s what it boils down to – fly around with your highly customizable fleet, explore, build stuff, blow stuff up, advance your character. The goal is to give you lots of meaningful choices in a malleable world.

Want to see the game in action? Various youtubers have played builds of Starsector, including SsethTzeentach (2019), SplatterCat (2021), Nookrium (2021), Mathas (2019), Quill18 (2019), SplatterCat (2019), Giant Bomb (2016), Beaglerush (2015) Bluedrake (2014) and Scott Manley (2013).

When is Starsector coming out?

When it is ready. We are committed to releasing Starsector as soon as possible (for one, we really want to play it ourselves!), and we are hoping the community will take part in that process as well. To that end, we’ve released an alpha version, with it and all subsequent versions available as part of preordering the game.

Will it be on Steam / will I get a Steam key later if I buy it now?

Putting the game on Steam is something I want to look at when the game is more or less “done”. It’s a complicated decision for various reasons – there are upsides and downsides, and it’s not something you can easily try and then back out of.

If the game ends up on Steam, and if Valve still allows developers to generate keys for this purpose, then I’d like to get keys to existing players. However, that’s too many ifs to make a promise, so I would recommend assuming “no Steam key” for any purchasing decision made now.

Will there be a multiplayer mode?

No. There are two main reasons – one is that mulitplayer and singleplayer often have conflicting design goals. In brief, what makes a SP game fun may not work for an MP game, and vice versa. The other reason is the amount of time and effort to implement multiplayer would be equivalent to making an entirely new game. We’d rather focus on making the SP as good as we can instead of spreading our efforts too thin.

Aren’t you worried about piracy?

Oh yeah, big time. That’s why we put actual piracy in the game as a mechanic – to ward off the evil, real world software piracy. That dark voodoo will definitely work better than any other DRM scheme. That, and chicken sacrifices. Note: we do not condone chicken sacrifices.

I have two PCs I want to run the game on. Can I use the same activation key on both?

Yes, absolutely.

What does “classic” mean?

We are glad you asked. Let’s use a food analogy: Take a slice of Star Control, mix it with cubed Master of Orion 2, add in a dash of MechWarrior and stir it all up in our special development pot. As indie developers and old school gamers we are going back to the Golden Age of Gaming with our design choices and presentation. Of course, if you load up one of those games now you may be cringing at the graphics: that’s where our modern game engine and art department come in. In addition, sound effects and music really set the stage for a memorable experience.

What kind of computer do I need to run the game?

Linux, Mac, or a PC. Exact specs are hard to pin down, but we’ll make every effort to keep them as low as possible. You will need a display that supports at least a 1024×768 resolution, however.

What kind of ships and weapons are in the game?

Enthusiastic fans have created an excellent wiki that showcases much of the content that you will find in the game from weapons to ships and even a detailed version history going back to the first public alpha release. Check it out.

Additional ships and weapons are usually added in every new patch.

What is the combat gameplay like?

You have direct command of your flagship, and can give orders to the officers aboard the rest of your fleet. Their personalities and skills play a role in how well they execute those orders – for example, you probably don’t want a recklessly aggressive officer flying a support carrier, or a timidly cautious officer piloting your close-range support destroyer. Battles can vary from small frigate skirmishes to giant fleet-on-fleet battles. You may find yourself running down pirates attempting to flee from your superior fleet, or sometimes you will be trying to escape from a hostile patrol – do you sacrifice some ships to slow the enemy so your freighters can escape?

What will the strategic gameplay be like?

You start small, with only one or two ships. You have a few ways to progress in your career- build up your personal ship, make money through missions, bounties, smuggling, and scavenging, expand your fleet by salvaging derelicts or buying new hulls, invest in an outpost or two on a resource-rich planet, or any mix of the above. You’ll also want to build up your personal character skills and officer corps to best excel in your chosen path.

Can you say more about the economic model?

The economic model in Starsector strives for one thing – to allow you to make meaningful choices. Say you found a cache of illegal drugs while scavenging in the outer systems. Do you smuggle them to sell on a populated core world, potentially causing instability as you enrich the criminal underground and undermine the rightful authorities? Do you make a risky trip to a pirate base, dodging raiders, to sell the drugs where there is no law? Or do you pass up this profitable opportunity and instead take up an offer to ship surplus food supplies to a starving colony? The choice is yours.

When you found your own colonies, you should choose carefully what resources you specialize in. Perhaps you simply fulfill an economic need – or perhaps you carry out a raid on a competitor’s industry to cripple production and allow your faction to dominate the market. Beware however, because a strong faction may do the same to you if they take offense at your attempt to move in on their cornered market.

Are there mods for Starsector?

Yes, tons! There is an active modding community with a great range of mods available. Check out the modding forums or this index of current mods.

Is there a newsletter email I can sign up for, so you can spam me?

Yeah – the signup form is on the right sidebar. Just scroll up a bit and it’ll be right there. We’ll send out an email every time there’s a new release, so it’s a great way to stay on top of that.

I want to put up a Starsector video on YouTube, or another video service. Do I have permission to run advertisements on it for the purpose of monetization?

Yes, absolutely.

I have a different question.

Let’s hear it! Leave a comment in the forum, or send an email to fractalsoftworks [at] gmail.com.
Last edited by Kendrickorium on Mon Apr 24, 2023 2:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
dirk_mcblade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #681918

yobihodazine2 wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 1:59 am 16823015387044792702486322543071.jpg
Is this self doxing or what?
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #681919

Kendrickorium wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 2:09 am What is Starsector?
Headmin review.
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
maskenary
Byond Username: Maskenary

Post by maskenary » #681922

sane player
yobihodazine2

Post by yobihodazine2 » #681930

dirk_mcblade wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 2:10 am
yobihodazine2 wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 1:59 am 16823015387044792702486322543071.jpg
Sure. Why not? Come fuck with me. I dare you.
dirk_mcblade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #681933

yobihodazine2 wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 3:25 am
dirk_mcblade wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 2:10 am
Sure. Why not? Come fuck with me. I dare you.
Nah I'm good. I don't feel like getting made into a skin suit or some shit.
ekaterina
Byond Username: Ekaterina von Russland

Post by ekaterina » #681954

yobihodazine2 wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 12:10 am I was taught not to use taekwondo on people who dont know it.
That's silly. If someone is viciously assaulting you, why would you not use every tool you have in your arsenal to defend yourself?
The way this is phrased, it sounds like you're holding back for people who aren't holding back for you... the proper phrasing would be to not use it to attack other people (which is not the case in self-defence).
Unless by this you mean that it is not effective in a real situation and just for show, in which case that would make sense.
dirk_mcblade wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 2:05 am
yobihodazine2 wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 1:58 am You make no sense, she obviously stole the good computer. I have work to do, love arguing with yall on my breaks tho.
Then get the computer back from her? (...) call her for you to negotiate the return of stolen goods or make a police report for you concerning the stolen property.
Yes. This.
yobihodazine2 wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 3:25 am Sure. Why not? Come fuck with me. I dare you.
Uh... are you really sure you want to be picking fights after how your last few went?
I have a confirmed grand total of 1 merged PR. That basically means I'm a c*der now. 8-)
toemas wrote: ekaterina is really funny because they just consistently say what should be complete common sense (...) and then they get dogpiled by everyone in the thread
kinnebian wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:51 am i agree with ekaterina but in a less aggressive manner
sinfulbliss wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:03 am Marina is actually a very high quality roleplayer, believe it or not, and a pretty fun and good-faith player in my experience.
warbluke wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:03 am Suboptimal research play detected, deploying lethal force.
Timberpoes wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:50 am No deviations allowed. All must know the meta. All must power the game.
yobihodazine2

Post by yobihodazine2 » #681956

The guy was using our agreement to only wrestle to fuck me up as he was 50lbs heavier than me he pulled a fucking German suplex on me because he had done Judo I guess idk all I know is I didn't see it coming because I thought there was an understanding between friends that you don't try to paralyze each other. All the women I can't hit back and they also fucking sucker punched me every fucking time. My dad was going easy on me sure but it's not like I was tryna kill him either. If anyone wants to come try their luck it sounds like fun.
yobihodazine2

Post by yobihodazine2 » #681957

Whatever man. She can have it. She needs it more. She's a fucking NEET. I didn't call the cops on the guy who wouldn't return my amplifier after he "borrowed" it either.
yobihodazine2

Post by yobihodazine2 » #681962

Yes in a sense you are correct it is not applicable in any of the situations I've encountered because taekwondo is 100 percent effort at all times and I don't actually want to fuck any of the people up who I have fought or who have hit me. My body ends up confused so i can either defend myself or attack. And taekwondo blocks will hurt people too[except my dad he took a few and kept coming] so I just end up turtling like a boxer. I did wrestling as a kid but only for a year or two. When my sister beat me up the first time it was just bam bam bam then I tried to grapple her and when I finally threw her down guess who came out of his room right then and saw nothing else my little fucking brother who punched me square in the face for that and i still feel it in my front tooth. He apologized for that on the spot when he found out she was the aggressor. I didn't hit her even once that time and took about 9 and I had fucking had it up to here and wasn't gonna take it again.
Last edited by yobihodazine2 on Mon Apr 24, 2023 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
ekaterina

Post by ekaterina » #681964

yobihodazine2 wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 8:21 amI don't actually want to fuck any of the people up who I have fought or who have hit me.
There's your problem. If you continue to allow them to use you as a punching bag and never set boundaries, how would they learn? You should exercise your legal right to self-defence when you are attacked. From a legal standpoint, be careful not to use excessive force when you do, though - use only however much force you need to stop the attack.
yobihodazine2 wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 8:12 am Whatever man. She can have it. She needs it more.
As above. You shouldn't help people who try to ruin you. You've got to set boundaries. People who fuck around must find out, otherwise they'll just continue to fuck around.
yobihodazine2 wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 8:21 amguess who came out of his room right then and saw nothing else my little fucking brother who punched me square in the face for that and i still feel it in my front tooth. He apologized for that on the spot when he found out she was the aggressor. I didn't hit her even once that time and took about 9 and I had fucking had it up to here and wasn't gonna take it again.
Yikes. He didn't know what was going on, he should've either investigated before acting or minded his own business.
Last edited by ekaterina on Mon Apr 24, 2023 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
I have a confirmed grand total of 1 merged PR. That basically means I'm a c*der now. 8-)
toemas wrote: ekaterina is really funny because they just consistently say what should be complete common sense (...) and then they get dogpiled by everyone in the thread
kinnebian wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:51 am i agree with ekaterina but in a less aggressive manner
sinfulbliss wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:03 am Marina is actually a very high quality roleplayer, believe it or not, and a pretty fun and good-faith player in my experience.
warbluke wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:03 am Suboptimal research play detected, deploying lethal force.
Timberpoes wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:50 am No deviations allowed. All must know the meta. All must power the game.
yobihodazine2

Post by yobihodazine2 » #681966

You keep talking about legal self defense. But I look like the fucking bad guy every time here. I was arrested for fighting with my dad and arrested for fighting with my sister but ain't shit happen to THEM when they wanna hurt me i even called the cops after that incident. The problem with my dad was I wouldn't quit, but the problem with my sister is that I was leagues above her and had no clue how to hold back once she made me defend myself. For context she was 17 3/4 and I was 25.
Last edited by yobihodazine2 on Mon Apr 24, 2023 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
yobihodazine2

Post by yobihodazine2 » #681967

WHY DO YOU THINK I ARGUE WITH YOU JERKS SO HARD ABOUT MOTHERFUCKING FIGHTS ON MY MOTHERFUCKING SPACE STATION GOD FUCKING DAMNIT
yobihodazine2

Post by yobihodazine2 » #681969

Whoever said i have severe adhd was spot on but my memory isn't too bad
ekaterina

Post by ekaterina » #681970

yobihodazine2 wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 8:33 am You keep talking about legal self defense. But I look like the fucking bad guy every time here. I was arrested for fighting with my dad and arrested for fighting with my sister but ain't shit happen to THEM when they wanna hurt me i even called the cops after that incident. The problem with my dad was I wouldn't quit, but the problem with my sister is that I was leagues above her and had no clue how to hold back once she made me defend myself.
"looking" like the bad guy is irrelevant and also subjective. Of course you "look like the bad guy" to the people attacking you, how else would they convince themselves that it was right to assault you? A judge will actually look at the facts before making a decision.

Nothing happens to them because you don't seek out that outcome. Did you file a police report on being assaulted? On being stolen from? How would the police know there was a crime if you don't report it?

I can't give you specific legal advice without knowing your jurisdiction nor with this limited understanding of the situation, but self-defence is generally recognised as a right across the world. It is important in some jurisdictions to apply only the amount of force necessary to stop the aggression and not excessive force.
It sounded like your father was the one who "wouldn't stop" when you fought but now you said you were the one who wouldn't quit. Who was attacking who when the police arrived? If he was attacking you, it's unfathomably stupid that they arrested you. If you were the one attacking your father, that wasn't self-defence at that point, if he was lying on the ground and you were beating him - his aggression had already been stopped.
yobihodazine2

Post by yobihodazine2 » #681972

No his friend helped pin me down and they waited for the cops to get there I was utterly beaten thank you very much the asshole literally sat on my back and I couldn't breathe. Even when the cops got there I wouldn't stop screaming at my dad, calling him a faggot and an asshole and that he was awful and fuck him.
ekaterina

Post by ekaterina » #681974

yobihodazine2 wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 8:41 am No his friend helped pin me down and they waited for the cops to get there I was utterly beaten thank you very much the asshole literally sat on my back and I couldn't breathe.
... and you got arrested? At that point, I'd suggest you consult a lawyer from your jurisdiction and analyse the possibility of suing the police department - and, of course, the two attackers.
I'd also suggest making a criminal complaint at the time - by now, the deadline for that may have expired. Once again, I suggest you ask a local lawyer to see if that's a still a possibility.
Last edited by ekaterina on Mon Apr 24, 2023 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
yobihodazine2

Post by yobihodazine2 » #681975

No you don't get it I started THIS fight in particular after a history of being abused. My better sister called the cops on me because she saw it coming. It's only natural to want to show him I ain't gonna put up with being pushed around or intimidated anymore.
TheRex9001
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Rex9001

Post by TheRex9001 » #681976

yobihodazine2 wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 8:33 am You keep talking about legal self defense. But I look like the fucking bad guy every time here. I was arrested for fighting with my dad and arrested for fighting with my sister but ain't shit happen to THEM when they wanna hurt me i even called the cops after that incident. The problem with my dad was I wouldn't quit, but the problem with my sister is that I was leagues above her and had no clue how to hold back once she made me defend myself. For context she was 17 3/4 and I was 25.
A 25 year old dude beating a 17 3/4th year old woman does not look good, doubly so if you broke her nose and you were virtually unharmed
yobihodazine2

Post by yobihodazine2 » #681977

TheRex9001 wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 8:46 am
yobihodazine2 wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 8:33 am You keep talking about legal self defense. But I look like the fucking bad guy every time here. I was arrested for fighting with my dad and arrested for fighting with my sister but ain't shit happen to THEM when they wanna hurt me i even called the cops after that incident. The problem with my dad was I wouldn't quit, but the problem with my sister is that I was leagues above her and had no clue how to hold back once she made me defend myself. For context she was 17 3/4 and I was 25.
A 25 year old dude beating a 17 3/4th year old woman does not look good, doubly so if you broke her nose and you were virtually unharmed
Exactly but u think anyone cares about my slipped disks? No I only spent a night in jail for it and got a year of probation, it was worth it.
ekaterina

Post by ekaterina » #681978

yobihodazine2 wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 8:45 am No you don't get it I started THIS fight in particular after a history of being abused. It's only natural to want to show him I ain't gonna put up with being pushed around or intimidated anymore.
For this, it doesn't matter who started the fight. Like I explained above, once your attack had been stopped, it became excessive use of force.
However, it might be best not to sue in that case as you'd be admitting to having committed a crime... then again, you were already arrested for it, and they weren't arrested for their part.
I still think it's best you ask a lawyer who knows the laws of your specific jurisdiction to see if you have cause to sue here.
TheRex9001
In-Game Admin

Post by TheRex9001 » #681979

ekaterina wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 8:48 am
yobihodazine2 wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 8:45 am No you don't get it I started THIS fight in particular after a history of being abused. It's only natural to want to show him I ain't gonna put up with being pushed around or intimidated anymore.
For this, it doesn't matter who started the fight. Like I explained above, once your attack had been stopped, it became excessive use of force.
However, it might be best not to sue in that case as you'd be admitting to having committed a crime... then again, you were already arrested for it, and they weren't arrested for their part.
I still think it's best you ask a lawyer who knows the laws of your specific jurisdiction to see if you have cause to sue here.
If they cant afford a therapist how could they afford a lawyer?
yobihodazine2

Post by yobihodazine2 » #681980

Sue yourself Jesus Christ why would I go through that? So I could never see my father again? Alright I fucking admit it once I figured out that girl wasn't planning on ever returning my computer I told her she could have it and tore her apart with personal insults.
yobihodazine2

Post by yobihodazine2 » #681981

I didn't even read what she said to me afterwards.
yobihodazine2

Post by yobihodazine2 » #681982

Dude it's really not a big deal it's more the principal of the thing like I could buy a new computer easy
ekaterina

Post by ekaterina » #681983

yobihodazine2 wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 8:51 am Sue yourself Jesus Christ why would I go through that? So I could never see my father again?
Sue myself? That's not how lawsuits work. I don't have cause of action (the "right" to sue) since I'm not the victim. You generally can't sue on another person's behalf unless you're a legal guardian or the like.
As to why you would go through that, to get monetary compensation for the physical and psychological harm they caused you and to set boundaries.
Why do you want to see someone who beat you half to death again? I would cut contact for less.
yobihodazine2 wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 8:51 am Sue yourself Jesus Christ why would I go through that? So I could never see my father again? Alright I fucking admit it once I figured out that girl wasn't planning on ever returning my computer I told her she could have it and tore her apart with nasty personal insults.
That's... bad. Telling her she could have it presents her with a defence if you decide to take her to court, and the insults you sent her may allow her to countersue you.
TheRex9001 wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 8:49 am If they cant afford a therapist how could they afford a lawyer?
Some lawyers work for a part of the money you get when you win instead of being paid upfront. That doesn't exist for therapists.
Also a lawyer's so much more useful than a therapist lmao. A therapist can't get you a large cash settlement.
yobihodazine2

Post by yobihodazine2 » #681984

You're making a lot of assumptions. My dad managed to go easy on me because he's been in a lot of fights. We had scuffled for a good minute at least before he asked his friend for help. I broke my hand on his face and he complimented me on how hard I hit him while I was in the fucking psyche ward. I only had a puffed up lip from the altercation as he did swing at me a few times.
yobihodazine2

Post by yobihodazine2 » #681985

I didn't give a fuck what happened to my back right then and there I just was gonna let him put my lights out
TheRex9001
In-Game Admin

Post by TheRex9001 » #681986

ekaterina wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 8:57 am
TheRex9001 wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 8:49 am If they cant afford a therapist how could they afford a lawyer?
Some lawyers work for a part of the money you get when you win instead of being paid upfront. That doesn't exist for therapists.
Also a lawyer's so much more useful than a therapist lmao. A therapist can't get you a large cash settlement.
Depends on if you value money over your mental health
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #681987

bro 😭 you look like you eat cadaver brains 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #681988

edgar allan high school over here 😭😭😭😭😭
yobihodazine2

Post by yobihodazine2 » #681989

I know and when the women do it they're so pretty I'm jealous. Literally wore that to work today it was courage and stupidity. Got absolutely zero shit from anyone. It was liberating. My mom said this one is handsome.
20230424_021046.jpg
yobihodazine2

Post by yobihodazine2 » #681993

You guys realize I'm just running my mouth right, and that none of this actually matters to me except the part where I said things?
yobihodazine2

Post by yobihodazine2 » #681994

I am, after all, the most important person here. It is my thread!
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #681995

i think we can lock the thread now
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #681998

this thread has run past the course of starsector posting and off into the unknown.
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
kinnebian
Byond Username: Kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #682002

Kendrickorium wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 9:27 am i think we can lock the thread now
sure
respect (let him do his thing)