We haven't had a good peanut in ages

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Wineallwine

We haven't had a good peanut in ages

Post by WineAllWine » #691594

Someone do something funny
AwkwardStereo
Byond Username: AwkwardStereo

Re: We haven't had a good peanut in ages

Post by AwkwardStereo » #691596

Be the change you want to see in the world.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #691598

i dont want to get banned
ekaterina
Byond Username: Ekaterina von Russland

Post by ekaterina » #691599

Wine's right. Whenever I check, it's either the same old crap from 2 weeks ago or it's something lame.
I have a confirmed grand total of 1 merged PR. That basically means I'm a c*der now. 8-)
toemas wrote: ekaterina is really funny because they just consistently say what should be complete common sense (...) and then they get dogpiled by everyone in the thread
kinnebian wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:51 am i agree with ekaterina but in a less aggressive manner
sinfulbliss wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:03 am Marina is actually a very high quality roleplayer, believe it or not, and a pretty fun and good-faith player in my experience.
warbluke wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:03 am Suboptimal research play detected, deploying lethal force.
Timberpoes wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:50 am No deviations allowed. All must know the meta. All must power the game.
RedBaronFlyer
Byond Username: RedBaronFlyer

Post by RedBaronFlyer » #691609

WineAllWine wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 10:51 pm Someone do something funny
Aw, I thought my peanut thread was funny.

*stress sign*

WARNING, Prolonged exposure to my opinions can be mentally scarring or in some cases, FATAL
Stamper of papers, pusher of crates, and the cleaner of floors.
I'm Eugine Adrian Hynes on Manuel, I'm very uncool.
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:11 pm I assume he did it elsewhere because it's fucking goofball and he never half-asses his shitty ideas, he full asses them so both cheeks are absolutely slathered in shit
TheLoLSwat
Byond Username: TheLoLSwat

Post by TheLoLSwat » #691614

AwkwardStereo wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 10:57 pm Be the change you want to see in the world.
Unsane
Byond Username: RiceRicebbb

Post by Unsane » #691615

they removed one of my painting from the DB!!
Shy Hime, a mime main and crazy ong fr :3 crazy CRAZY uwaa, gayest boy on Liyue
ImageImage
kinnebian
Byond Username: Kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #691617

WineAllWine wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 10:51 pm Someone do something funny
only if you do it first
respect (let him do his thing)
BlueMemesauce
Byond Username: BlueMemesauce

Post by BlueMemesauce » #691623

dont worry my discord ban appeal is coming up soon ive been writing it for over a year
a delayed ban appeal is eventually good, but a a bad ban appeal is bad forever.
Chadley
Byond Username: Armodias

Post by Chadley » #691625

I had a good run, I'll think of something funny.
► Show Spoiler
AwkwardStereo
Byond Username: AwkwardStereo

Post by AwkwardStereo » #691627

Chadley wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 8:00 am I had a good run, I'll think of something funny.
o7
dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dendydoom

Post by dendydoom » #691628

i offered to manufacture a fake public dispute with oranges but he turned it down :c
MrStonedOne wrote:I always read dendy's walls of text
NSFW:
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #691669

Look at you… You little crack addicts… Waiting for the silly people to do some silly things? Huh? For your little dopamine releases? So you can say your little “Guh gee wizz that got a little spicy! A little hot for me pal! Oh me oh my!”

Hm? Miss it when it’s gone don’t you? So typical…
Spoiler:
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer

Post by WineAllWine » #691671

sinfulbliss wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 7:14 pm Look at you… You little crack addicts… Waiting for the silly people to do some silly things? Huh? For your little dopamine releases? So you can say your little “Guh gee wizz that got a little spicy! A little hot for me pal! Oh me oh my!”

Hm? Miss it when it’s gone don’t you? So typical…
Come on man, you gotta give me my fix..... You know I'm good for it!
Capsandi
Byond Username: Capsandi

Post by Capsandi » #691694

Thats cause all you motherfuckers are in a metagang, I can see the party lines, whenever its one of your own gang your like "tbh ss13 policy is a complex beast which is very difficult to traverse without slipping up can we get some leniency in chat plz?" but when its some outsider who accidentally ick ocks a single letter its all "l bozo how tf did u get kicked out of manchild kindergarten get a cut of this jib" peanuts are best fertilized when everyone disagrees with each other and begins yelling in multiple different (pertinent)arguments so that you have trouble following the conversation but you know its all going to hell. When a sizeable portion of a peanut gallery consists of passive aggressive assholes pretending to be polite it causes the same hypogaean symptoms associated with a lack of fissle material from which the peanut may take root.
Maybe if you people could keep politics from eating up most of your mental capacity we could have an epic thread wherein naming policy is getting dunked on and some powergamer is trying to defend braindead gameplay while 2 posters bring up a slap fight they had from 2 months ago.
Timonk wrote:
Wesoda25 wrote:Genuinely think they should be blacklisted.
You have clearly never seen his dick
Lower your tone with me if your tracked play time doesn't look like this:
Flatulent wrote:of course you can change religion doing it while islamic however makes you lose your head from happiness
dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin

Post by dendydoom » #691696

Capsandi wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 11:37 pm Thats cause all you motherfuckers are in a metagang, I can see the party lines, whenever its one of your own gang your like "tbh ss13 policy is a complex beast which is very difficult to traverse without slipping up can we get some leniency in chat plz?" but when its some outsider who accidentally ick ocks a single letter its all "l bozo how tf did u get kicked out of manchild kindergarten get a cut of this jib" peanuts are best fertilized when everyone disagrees with each other and begins yelling in multiple different (pertinent)arguments so that you have trouble following the conversation but you know its all going to hell. When a sizeable portion of a peanut gallery consists of passive aggressive assholes pretending to be polite it causes the same hypogaean symptoms associated with a lack of fissle material from which the peanut may take root.
Maybe if you people could keep politics from eating up most of your mental capacity we could have an epic thread wherein naming policy is getting dunked on and some powergamer is trying to defend braindead gameplay while 2 posters bring up a slap fight they had from 2 months ago.
l bozo how tf did u get kicked out of manchild kindergarten get a cut of this jib anyone who BREAKS the RULES should be BANNED PERMANENTLY and kept out of our respectable high quality thespian ROLEPLAY SPACE if you cannot produce a name that respects our high quality lore and if you cannot follow all rules at all time to the LETTER so that the game is the PERFECT PLACE WITH NO ISSUES then you will be BANNED BY STRONG, POWERFUL AND PERFECTLY LOGICAL ADMINS WHO DESERVE RESPECT
NSFW:
dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin

Post by dendydoom » #691698

(keep it going wine is counting on us!!!!!!!)
NSFW:
Constellado
Byond Username: Constellado

Post by Constellado » #691703

Yeah I haven't posted in the players club in quite a bit. Where is the SPICE
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
vect0r
Byond Username: Vect0r

Post by vect0r » #691704

I want blatant admin abuse to mock D:
VENDETTA+Cecilia Vujic
kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #691705

vect0r wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:03 am I want blatant admin abuse to mock D:
just you wait :twisted:
GPeckman
Byond Username: GPeckman

Post by GPeckman » #691749

vect0r wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:03 am I want blatant admin abuse to mock D:
Ask and ye shall receive: viewtopic.php?f=83&t=34328
Longestarmlonglaw
Byond Username: Longestarmlonglaw

Post by Longestarmlonglaw » #691795

I have a ban i appealed, do YOU want to peanut it?

viewtopic.php?t=34294&view=unread#unread

Here it is, go and peanut it
Ziiro
Byond Username: Ziiro
Github Username: Ziiro

Post by Ziiro » #692073

what is your criteria for a "good peanut" anyway
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #692080

are ya satisfied ya bimbus
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer

Post by WineAllWine » #692081

Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 8:15 pm are ya satisfied ya bimbus
Yes thank you. I appreciate the /tg/station community stepping up to help me
Fren256
Byond Username: Fren256

Post by Fren256 » #692082

Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 8:15 pm are ya satisfied ya bimbus
Did you get banned yet
conrad wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 5:25 pm I want you to know that I value you as a person.
Avid lizard player
Spoiler:
kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #692095

Capsandi wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 11:37 pm Thats cause all you motherfuckers are in a metagang, I can see the party lines, whenever its one of your own gang your like "tbh ss13 policy is a complex beast which is very difficult to traverse without slipping up can we get some leniency in chat plz?" but when its some outsider who accidentally ick ocks a single letter its all "l bozo how tf did u get kicked out of manchild kindergarten get a cut of this jib" peanuts are best fertilized when everyone disagrees with each other and begins yelling in multiple different (pertinent)arguments so that you have trouble following the conversation but you know its all going to hell. When a sizeable portion of a peanut gallery consists of passive aggressive assholes pretending to be polite it causes the same hypogaean symptoms associated with a lack of fissle material from which the peanut may take root.
wow your wish came true
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #692101

who hurt you
TypicalRig
Byond Username: TypicalRig

Post by TypicalRig » #692111

Kendrickorium wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 9:49 pm
who hurt you
hey can you change your pfp back it's not as funny when i'm the only kendrick fan
Capsandi

Post by Capsandi » #692112

Holy shit Typical rig set their pfp to a Christmas hat b4 Christmas kill he ass
Timonk wrote:
Flatulent wrote:of course you can change religion doing it while islamic however makes you lose your head from happiness
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #692117

TypicalRig wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 10:19 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 9:49 pm
who hurt you
hey can you change your pfp back it's not as funny when i'm the only kendrick fan
i will in a week
TypicalRig
Byond Username: TypicalRig

Post by TypicalRig » #692120

Capsandi wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 10:20 pm Holy shit Typical rig set their pfp to a Christmas hat b4 Christmas kill he ass
every day is christmas with kendrick
Capsandi

Post by Capsandi » #692121

kinnebian wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 9:38 pm
wow your wish came true
omg user capsandi look its that sweet peanut thread you were envisioning its on page 4 holy hell its just like the hut is back!
why the fuck is there a half olsen on the user list for a rerun of the uh oh rp racism skit.
Rhetorical question feel free to answer and say you can take charge of the conversation while i do half olsens(actor skateboard move if your not in the loop) around job interviews until i become unto tour guide
Timonk wrote: