Am I the shitter....?

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
LeekiLoku
Byond Username: Lokuthewise

Am I the shitter....?

Post by LeekiLoku » #694584

I thought Lisa, Axle, Reider, and Paris where the shitters, BUT I GET PERMA'D BEFORE 3 OF THEM.

9/22/23
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Re: Am I the shitter....?

Post by sinfulbliss » #694587

Playing spaceman under the age of 18 will lead only to ruin. Think of the last 5 permabanned players you know of on TG and ask yourself how many you believe to be over 18. Marvel at your findings.
Spoiler:
LeekiLoku

Post by LeekiLoku » #694588

sinfulbliss wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 7:26 am Playing spaceman under the age of 18 will lead only to ruin. Think of the last 5 permabanned players you know of on TG and ask yourself how many you believe to be over 18. Marvel at your findings.
0 were over 18.
Archie700
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Archie700

Post by Archie700 » #694589

This is the first peanut where the banned person has created it before he made the ban appeal.
Harusha wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:07 pm Archie, are you a Christian?
c4g
Byond Username: C4g

Post by c4g » #694590

LeekiLoku wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 6:37 am I thought Lisa, Axle, Reider, and Paris where the shitters, BUT I GET PERMA'D BEFORE 3 OF THEM.

9/22/23
lol why are you hyping your ban appeal's release date like an album drop
kinnebian
Byond Username: Kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #694606

c4g wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 8:03 am
LeekiLoku wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 6:37 am I thought Lisa, Axle, Reider, and Paris where the shitters, BUT I GET PERMA'D BEFORE 3 OF THEM.

9/22/23
respect (let him do his thing)
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #694611

Hey, did you guys know that permanent bans are public?
Banned from the server permanently - As a nonantagonist MULEbot, used an exploit to instantly kill multiple players. Only justification was that it was "funny as fuck" and that if they were able to kill people they must have been emagged which they took to mean they were free to kill people. Has a recent history of self antagging.
Paris requested his own ban and Axle and Lisa aren't shitters, people just dislike them because Axle plays antagonistically when he's an antag and they get mad when they die while Lisa generally doesn't take much bullshit and often goes for valids over other things, whether or not that makes someone a shitter is up for discussion but it's not against the rules on LRP.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
TheLoLSwat
Byond Username: TheLoLSwat

Post by TheLoLSwat » #694617

9/22/23
Chang… someone isnt a shitter for throwing you into gulag after the crimes of
-kidnapping
-attempted murder
-(really) petty theft
-being mean
-being as annoying as possible (intentionally) (even by sybil standards)

You went on an entire campaign about how you are going to change
( viewtopic.php?f=83&t=33743 ) but the green goblin outfit (kidnapping random people fnr) had too much of a grip on you.

quick edit now that im on pc: I'm a shitter????? Compared to you Chang?!??
BlueMemesauce
Byond Username: BlueMemesauce

Post by BlueMemesauce » #694622

Banned from the server permanently - As a nonantagonist MULEbot, used an exploit to instantly kill multiple players. Only justification was that it was "funny as fuck" and that if they were able to kill people they must have been emagged which they took to mean they were free to kill people. Has a recent history of self antagging.
Mulebots do not have nonantagonist or antagonist status. Running over people is not an exploit. Mulebots have no laws other than "You are a MULEbot! Do your best to make sure that packages get to their destination!". and running over people can be considered a method of getting packages to their destination. I don't think it's the players fault that the coders made such a bad change.
TheRex9001
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Rex9001

Post by TheRex9001 » #694624

Mulebots are ghost roles, and not antagonists. If you murderbone fnr you’ll get a ban
Scriptis
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Scriptis

Post by Scriptis » #694633

*checks recent history

yeah you're doing pretty bad my dude i don't know what you expected
Spoiler:

Justice12354
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Justice12354

Post by Justice12354 » #694634

BlueMemesauce wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 5:16 pm
Mulebots do not have nonantagonist or antagonist status. Running over people is not an exploit. Mulebots have no laws other than "You are a MULEbot! Do your best to make sure that packages get to their destination!". and running over people can be considered a method of getting packages to their destination. I don't think it's the players fault that the coders made such a bad change.
You said so much shit in here that I gotta break it down into parts...

BlueMemesauce wrote: Mulebots do not have nonantagonist or antagonist status.
There is no such thing as "nonantagonist status". You either have antagonist status or you do not. If you don't have it, you cannot take benefit from rule 4. For more borderline scenarios, such as silicons and pAIs, they must follow their laws, which is a pseudo-antag status, but even then they can't just go bananas without motive.
BlueMemesauce wrote: Running over people is not an exploit.
Did you know that everyone that drinks water dies?
Yes, of course running over people is not an exploit, silly, but running over standing people is.
BlueMemesauce wrote: Mulebots have no laws other than "You are a MULEbot! Do your best to make sure that packages get to their destination!". and running over people can be considered a method of getting packages to their destination.
This is just plain bad faith. Please say this in a mirror with a straight face, it's impossible.
BlueMemesauce wrote: I don't think it's the players fault that the coders made such a bad change.
This is the only part that I partially agree with, and even then it doesn't help your point at all. I dislike the change, but, if you are not an antagonist, you still cannot use rule 4 in your favour.
Spoiler:
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #694635

they dont even work off a law system what kind of mental gymnastics is "well you should have given them laws ergo I can cause mischief as this roundstart role because they dont use laws thanks stupid coders".

They have non-antag status because they do not have antag status. No objective, no antag. If you need to be told that as a roundstart bot you should be doing bot things and not just going around and killing people, I think you can safely attribute your playstyle to why we cant have nice things.
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #694644

9/22/23
lisa is learning the ropes of actual roleplaying and is making splendid progress
axle is a competent player that has zero problems roleplaying out situations and will teach people when given the opportunity
reider got #canceled because greyshit plebs metagrudged him constantly IC and OCC
paris will follow orders of superiors in game, but in head roles fails to understand the difference between doing something because he can and doing something because he should. I believe this will eventually lead to his second perma, though it'll take time <3 u paris

go watch some blackpantslegion ss13 vids chang, learn what it means to be a good spaceman
Last edited by Kendrickorium on Wed Jul 19, 2023 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #694645

kinnebian wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 12:18 pm

9/22/23
saved for the future, this is fantastic
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #694661

BlueMemesauce wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 5:16 pm Running over people is not an exploit.
There was an exploit that was letting him run people over while they were standing up. That's normally not supposed to be possible; there's actively code in the game that prevents it from happening. If someone is lying down, then yes, they can roll over them.

Or could, as a change was made today to prevent that unless the bot is emagged or has had safeties removed via hacking.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #694663

Vekter wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 7:25 pm
BlueMemesauce wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 5:16 pm Running over people is not an exploit.
There was an exploit that was letting him run people over while they were standing up. That's normally not supposed to be possible; there's actively code in the game that prevents it from happening. If someone is lying down, then yes, they can roll over them.

Or could, as a change was made today to prevent that unless the bot is emagged or has had safeties removed via hacking.
thank god, i was getting really tired of being screamed at to "DO SOMETHING ABOUT THOSE MULEBOTS CAPTAINS"
c4g
Byond Username: C4g

Post by c4g » #694676

9/22/23
ok this is hard
NoxVS
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NoxVS

Post by NoxVS » #694678

I fondly remember the times I had to trick people into laying down so I could run them over. Getting someone to climb on so I can spin them off and crush them, telling them to lie down to crawl onto me just to immediately run them over. I once was a cultist aligned MULEbot and saw a sec officer standing in the aftermath of a cultist/sec fight. There's a cult bola nearby so I tell the officer "Hey, if you pick that bola up, you'll destroy it. It's a cultist tool so it's a good idea to deny them equipment!" the officer thanked me for the tip, picked the bola up, it immediately attaches itself to his leg and trips him, and I then crush him to death. Good times.
The weak should fear the strong
thehogshotgun wrote:How does having jannies like you, who have more brain tumor than brain benefit the server
LeekiLoku

Post by LeekiLoku » #694687

NoxVS wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 8:26 pm I fondly remember the times I had to trick people into laying down so I could run them over. Getting someone to climb on so I can spin them off and crush them, telling them to lie down to crawl onto me just to immediately run them over. I once was a cultist aligned MULEbot and saw a sec officer standing in the aftermath of a cultist/sec fight. There's a cult bola nearby so I tell the officer "Hey, if you pick that bola up, you'll destroy it. It's a cultist tool so it's a good idea to deny them equipment!" the officer thanked me for the tip, picked the bola up, it immediately attaches itself to his leg and trips him, and I then crush him to death. Good times.
Classic.
LeekiLoku

Post by LeekiLoku » #694688

9/22/23
This shit goes hard thanks!
Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #694691

9/22/23
hey man I was chilling in fucking medbay and you just come in shoving people into glass tables man, we tryna chill.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

LeekiLoku

Post by LeekiLoku » #694692

Jonathan Gupta wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:48 pm

9/22/23
hey man I was chilling in fucking medbay and you just come in shoving people into glass tables man, we tryna chill.
When was this? If i shoved a lizard on the table, it was because he stole my shoes.
Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #694695

LeekiLoku wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:51 pm

9/22/23
When was this? If i shoved a lizard on the table, it was because he stole my shoes.
this was a few days ago you didnt speak for shit and just started shoving people bro
Living God

Extraordinary Person

LeekiLoku

Post by LeekiLoku » #694696

Jonathan Gupta wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:52 pm

9/22/23
this was a few days ago you didnt speak for shit and just started shoving people bro
Honestly sorry about shoving people that wasnt in the conflict, i meant to only fight the lizard. He took my shoes then you know how medbay is, everyone protects eachother. It ended it by me getting decaped.
Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #694698

LeekiLoku wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:54 pm
Jonathan Gupta wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:52 pm

9/22/23
Honestly sorry about shoving people that wasnt in the conflict, i meant to only fight the lizard. He took my shoes then you know how medbay is, everyone protects eachother. It ended it by me getting decaped.
there was no lizard i believe you just came out of nowhere and started shoving people your shoes were on
Living God

Extraordinary Person

dirk_mcblade
Byond Username: Dirk_McBlade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #694711

TheRex9001 wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 5:34 pm Mulebots are ghost roles, and not antagonists. If you murderbone fnr you’ll get a ban
What if the player is between you and your package destination?
TheLoLSwat wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 3:50 pm

9/22/23
Chang… someone isnt a shitter for throwing you into gulag after the crimes of
-kidnapping
-attempted murder
-(really) petty theft
-being mean
-being as annoying as possible (intentionally) (even by sybil standards)

You went on an entire campaign about how you are going to change
( viewtopic.php?f=83&t=33743 ) but the green goblin outfit (kidnapping random people fnr) had too much of a grip on you.

quick edit now that im on pc: I'm a shitter????? Compared to you Chang?!??
He should've been perma'd for making that thread. To think we almost purged the servers of felinid and lizard together Chang.
dirk_mcblade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #694712

NoxVS wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 8:26 pm I fondly remember the times I had to trick people into laying down so I could run them over. Getting someone to climb on so I can spin them off and crush them, telling them to lie down to crawl onto me just to immediately run them over. I once was a cultist aligned MULEbot and saw a sec officer standing in the aftermath of a cultist/sec fight. There's a cult bola nearby so I tell the officer "Hey, if you pick that bola up, you'll destroy it. It's a cultist tool so it's a good idea to deny them equipment!" the officer thanked me for the tip, picked the bola up, it immediately attaches itself to his leg and trips him, and I then crush him to death. Good times.
Is this acceptable or would I get bwoinked for doing this hypothetically
NoxVS
In-Game Admin

Post by NoxVS » #694713

dirk_mcblade wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:58 pm
All of these, entirely devoid of context, would get you bwoinked. It's the context I did these things in that made them fine. Telling someone to hop on me as a pAI MULEbot so we can catch the traitor that's secretly my master just to spin them off and crush them was fine. Tricking the captain to lie down so I can crush them and steal their dead body as a nukeops aligned MULEbot was fine. Getting revenge on a security officer who just helped take down my cult masters was fine.
thehogshotgun wrote:How does having jannies like you, who have more brain tumor than brain benefit the server
iansdoor
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Iansdoor

Post by iansdoor » #694716

NoxVS wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 12:04 am
dirk_mcblade wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:58 pm
All of these, entirely devoid of context, would get you bwoinked. It's the context I did these things in that made them fine. Telling someone to hop on me as a pAI MULEbot so we can catch the traitor that's secretly my master just to spin them off and crush them was fine. Tricking the captain to lie down so I can crush them and steal their dead body as a nukeops aligned MULEbot was fine. Getting revenge on a security officer who just helped take down my cult masters was fine.
I agree with exactly that!
I had a fun shift as pAI with a Chaplain master, on the hunt for two heretics that were popping off on icebox. He would wall shove and ask me to turn them over. Though, that round the cargo tech, who first hacked the mulebot, was not very pleased that device went to me and created a long drawn out conflict to which I flat out refused to run them over by the chaplain's command. Shoving the "master" doesn't warrant the instant round removal as I am aware of the action. On the flipside, A green hand and blade made it very easy to distinguish that they were a threat to chaplain. (first time in the hacked mulebot, good times)
Indie-ana Jones
Byond Username: Indie-ana Jones

Post by Indie-ana Jones » #694718

I will admit the legality of what these new sentient bots can/cannot do is a grey area, but I'm not surprised you'd eat a ban if you look at that grey area and then immediately assume you're allowed to go full antag.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #694730

you don't get to decide what has antagonist or non antagonist status, the admins do

you also dont' get to decide what is or is not an exploit
dirk_mcblade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #694752

oranges wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 3:52 am
you don't get to decide what has antagonist or non antagonist status, the admins do

Such matters are best left to the coders who don't even play the game.
BlueMemesauce

Post by BlueMemesauce » #694761

I just assumed he was running people over normally and they called that an exploit but if he was exploiting a bug to kill a ton of people then yea he's the shitter
LeekiLoku

Post by LeekiLoku » #694827

BlueMemesauce wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 9:39 am I just assumed he was running people over normally and they called that an exploit but if he was exploiting a bug to kill a ton of people then yea he's the shitter
The thing was, I didnt know you werent allowed. I assumed you could which was stupid of me but whatever.
NoxVS
In-Game Admin

Post by NoxVS » #694828

BlueMemesauce wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 9:39 am I just assumed he was running people over normally and they called that an exploit but if he was exploiting a bug to kill a ton of people then yea he's the shitter
Why would that be called an exploit? Why would you immediately assume the most bad faith interpretation without checking logs or doing literally anything to verify it and then go around saying that's what happened?
Cheshify
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Cheshify

Post by Cheshify » #694834

NoxVS wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 8:00 pm
Why would that be called an exploit? Why would you immediately assume the most bad faith interpretation without checking logs or doing literally anything to verify it and then go around saying that's what happened?
It's the internet's oldest hobby. Not verifying something as the truth, making up a random lie, and demonizing a group/person for shits and giggles.
Shout out to Riggle
Shout out to Dessysalta
Jacquerel
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Becquerel

Post by Jacquerel » #694838

Based on this thread it doesn't seem completely outside of the realm of possibility that this guy is the shitter
BlueMemesauce

Post by BlueMemesauce » #694845

NoxVS wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 8:00 pm
admin man bad
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #694850

dirk_mcblade wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 6:47 am

yes I think the people who wrote the code that allows exploits would probably be best placed to determine if it's an exploit or not...?
LeekiLoku

Post by LeekiLoku » #694907

oranges wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 9:11 pm

yes I think the people who wrote the code that allows exploits would probably be best placed to determine if it's an exploit or not...?
Well Mr. Stinky man is it a exploit?
Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #694949

LeekiLoku wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:47 am

YES!!!!!! IT VERY OBVIOUSLY IS!!!!!!!!! ANYONE WITH TWO BRAIN CELLS CAN MUSH THE IDEA IT IS A EXPLOIT TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!
Living God

Extraordinary Person

LeekiLoku

Post by LeekiLoku » #695027

Jonathan Gupta wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:57 pm
LeekiLoku wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:47 am

YES!!!!!! IT VERY OBVIOUSLY IS!!!!!!!!! ANYONE WITH TWO BRAIN CELLS CAN MUSH THE IDEA IT IS A EXPLOIT TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!
What did i do then? If you think its a exploit what did i do?
blackdav123
Byond Username: Blackdav123

Post by blackdav123 » #695029

NTA. Those pedestrians deserved it for trying to get in the way of mail.

Sybil lost another angel today, fly high Mr. Chang...

Come play TGMC its pretty fun you can run people over until they die and just get called a robust crusher instead of a shittertron :)
Weston Echard on Sybil
dirk_mcblade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #695030

blackdav123 wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 12:02 am NTA. Those pedestrians deserved it for trying to get in the way of mail.

Sybil lost another angel today, fly high Mr. Chang...

Come play TGMC its pretty fun you can run people over until they die and just get called a robust crusher instead of a shittertron :)
Good luck starting a round without an admin on though
blackdav123
Byond Username: Blackdav123

Post by blackdav123 » #695032

dirk_mcblade wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 12:06 am Good luck starting a round without an admin on though
this 100% used to be the case but lately its almost always online and regularly have 3-5 admins on at once

good luck finding an admin on sybil below 60 pop!
Weston Echard on Sybil
dirk_mcblade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #695035

blackdav123 wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 12:13 am
dirk_mcblade wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 12:06 am Good luck starting a round without an admin on though
That's a feature not a bug.
Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #695075

LeekiLoku wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 11:33 pm What did i do then? If you think its a exploit what did i do?
Are you fucking retarded? In fact its not a question you are retarded
Living God

Extraordinary Person

TheLoLSwat
Byond Username: TheLoLSwat

Post by TheLoLSwat » #695084

blackdav123 wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 12:13 am
this 100% used to be the case but lately its almost always online and regularly have 3-5 admins on at once

why do you need admins to cry to???