help an oldfriend out....

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
cSeal
Byond Username: O0cyann0o

help an oldfriend out....

Post by cSeal » #695393

I havent played seriously in almost a year, thinking of playing again and im wondering what there is to look forward to
any exciting prs in the works or already merged? any shitters banned/unbanned/redeemed? and is that infinity symbol next to sybil real because thats scaring me
also heres my cat Sir he says hi :oJ
► Show Spoiler
TheRex9001
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Rex9001

Re: help an oldfriend out....

Post by TheRex9001 » #695394

We now have text to speech and for cool prs I would say none come close right now to https://github.com/tgstation/tgstation/pull/76928
Boot
Byond Username: B00t

Post by Boot » #695395

Reider got perma'd after players kept on metagruding him. Lucy got boiled alive and then denied when she appealed. We also got a new job with the coroner who's main ability is to spot hidden viruses. Nice cat.
Image Image
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #695399

cSeal wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 6:32 pm I havent played seriously in almost a year, thinking of playing again and im wondering what there is to look forward to
any exciting prs in the works or already merged? any shitters banned/unbanned/redeemed? and is that infinity symbol next to sybil real because thats scaring me
the fog
Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #695400

cSeal wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 6:32 pm I havent played seriously in almost a year, thinking of playing again and im wondering what there is to look forward to
cyan... We are both back...
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Agux909
Byond Username: Agux909

Post by Agux909 » #695437

Welcome back Cyan, nice to see you around again ^^

The infinity simbol looks more ominous than it really is, don't worry.

This term's headmins have been implementing this relatively new notion called "Quality Control" bans, which obviously seeks to remove bad faith players, which may lack a long negative history and/or enough severity on ahelps/notes/bans to guarantee escalating their punishment. I'm talking about the kind of players admins are afraid or unwilling to ban for one reason or another, so they pass the ball indefinitely. We'll see how this fares in the future.

I think the next big 3 imminent things to look forward to are The Wallening, Swing Combat, and the Mood reinvention. Specially with the 2 former, one can guess there's a major shift on many game aspects (and maybe culture)on the horizon.

Aside from that, we already got a way more refined, customizable, and surprisingly good-sounding version of TTS than the barebones one that was tested like a year ago or so. We also got the Northstar on rotation now, which was kind of a big deal last year, and it's working quite decently. The other million changes I'd say to see by yourself, there are too many to count or recall.

Also, your cat is a little adorable fluffy goober ball daaaaaaw!

RedBaronFlyer
Byond Username: RedBaronFlyer

Post by RedBaronFlyer » #695666

Crates are now super fucking ugly.
WARNING, Prolonged exposure to my opinions can be mentally scarring or in some cases, FATAL
Stamper of papers, pusher of crates, and the cleaner of floors.
I'm Eugine Adrian Hynes on Manuel, I'm very uncool.
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:11 pm I assume he did it elsewhere because it's fucking goofball and he never half-asses his shitty ideas, he full asses them so both cheeks are absolutely slathered in shit
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #695671

The text 2 speech thing is amazing theres like 100 voices and some of them you cant even tell what videogame franchise they're from
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Fren256
Byond Username: Fren256

Post by Fren256 » #695702

Oranges buffed lasers and they're OP now.
conrad wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 5:25 pm I want you to know that I value you as a person.
Avid lizard player
Spoiler:
Itseasytosee2me
Byond Username: Rectification

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #695716

Fren256 wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 12:58 pm Oranges buffed lasers and they're OP now.
isn’t it still the same amout of hits to crit?
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dendydoom

Post by dendydoom » #695719

that is a very beautiful kitty cat thank you for sharing!!!
MrStonedOne wrote:I always read dendy's walls of text
NSFW:
TheLoLSwat
Byond Username: TheLoLSwat

Post by TheLoLSwat » #695727

Itseasytosee2me wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 5:15 pm
Fren256 wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 12:58 pm Oranges buffed lasers and they're OP now.
isn’t it still the same amout of hits to crit?
they wound and crit faster and have more ammo lasers are nuts now
massa
Byond Username: Massa100

Post by massa » #695755

we're gonna hang out man it's gonna be freaking great
:donut2: :honkman: :heart: :honkman: :heart: :honkman: :donut2: