MANUEL SECTOR SURVIVAL GUIDE

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Longestarmlonglaw
Byond Username: Longestarmlonglaw

MANUEL SECTOR SURVIVAL GUIDE

Post by Longestarmlonglaw » #700290

Welcome to the "roleplay" sector where it's basically lrp but you're not allowed to fight back against antags. And where metagangs are present EVERYWHERE.
If you want to stay alive for longer than 30 seconds, you need to up your robustness.

BUT SIIRRR!!!. Manuel players HATE conflict, they HATE combat and HATE fighting, how do i train my robustness?
Its easy, fight on bagil(easy), sybil(medium), or terry (hard).
'Get yourself robust enough, be careful not to be TOO robust, because you might get banned for powergaming or whatever.
This is because the manuel playerbase is roughly 25% less robust than the average spaceman, they more than make for this defect in combat capability through whining in ahelps.
Some manuel players have evolved the ability to scream byond the range of our hearing, summoning a horde, no known entities have been documented with this, but it exists out there. Stay cautious.
One good thing about manuel is shifts are more calm. This means you can "practice" robustness a lot easier. Or actually ROLEPLAY

Manuellites are less likely to have sunglasses than a sybillian/terry ganger/ bagil boy. Flashes are potent and effective.

This is a guide for the average sybillian/terry ganger if they wish to emigrate to manuel.

Glory to /TG/ station
dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dendydoom

Re: MANUEL SECTOR SURVIVAL GUIDE

Post by dendydoom » #700293

what are you even talking about

please stop making these terrible threads
MrStonedOne wrote:I always read dendy's walls of text
NSFW:
TheRex9001
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Rex9001

Post by TheRex9001 » #700294

Hook, line and sinker!
kinnebian
Byond Username: Kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #700305

respect (let him do his thing)
LEDDDriver
Byond Username: LEDDriver

Post by LEDDDriver » #700306

Manuel is populated by the same people that were dying to Bagilites when they were visiting Sybil to train.
Fikou
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Fikou
Github Username: Fikou

Post by Fikou » #700310

Wewcome to the "wowepway" sectow whewe it's basicawwy wwp but you'we not awwowed to fight back against antags. And whewe metagangs awe pwesent everywhere.
if you want to stay awive fow wongew than 30 seconds, you need to up youw wobustness.

but siirrr!!!. Manuew pwayews hate confwict, they hate combat and hate fighting, how do i twain my wobustness?
its easy, fight on bagiw(easy), sybiw(medium), ow tewwy (hawd).
'get youwsewf wobust enough, be cawefuw not to be too wobust, because you might get banned fow powewgaming ow whatevew.
this is because the manuew pwayewbase is woughwy 25% wess wobust than the avewage spaceman, they mowe than make fow this defect in combat capabiwity thwough whining in ahewps.
some manuew pwayews have evowved the abiwity to scweam byond the wange of ouw heawing, summoning a howde, no known entities have been documented with this, but it exists out thewe. Stay cautious.
one good thing about manuew is shifts awe mowe cawm. This means you can "pwactice" wobustness a wot easiew. Ow actuawwy roleplay

manuewwites awe wess wikewy to have sungwasses than a sybiwwian/tewwy gangew/ bagiw boy. Fwashes awe potent and effective.

this is a guide fow the avewage sybiwwian/tewwy gangew if they wish to emigwate to manuew.

gwowy to /tg/ station
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Post by Timberpoes » #700312

You're starting to annoy me.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin