tg down for two days

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

tg down for two days

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #702734

FIRST THREAD IN TWO DAYS BITCH!!!
Living God

Extraordinary Person

TheRex9001
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Rex9001

Re: tg down for two days

Post by TheRex9001 » #702735

Did you touch grass?
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #702737

SOMEONE MAKE A PEANUT
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Wineallwine

Post by WineAllWine » #702738

I hope you had a nice time
zergking
Byond Username: Zergking

Post by zergking » #702739

Too late already shot myself out of happiness of being freed
TypicalRig
Byond Username: TypicalRig

Post by TypicalRig » #702752

Jonathan Gupta wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 9:05 am FIRST THREAD IN TWO DAYS BITCH!!!
and you wasted it on this lazy thread title and contentless post.

spend a third day touching grass and working on your creative writing prowess.
RedBaronFlyer
Byond Username: RedBaronFlyer

Post by RedBaronFlyer » #702756

It happened as I was coming back from vacation, figures.
WARNING, Prolonged exposure to my opinions can be mentally scarring or in some cases, FATAL
Stamper of papers, pusher of crates, and the cleaner of floors.
I'm Eugine Adrian Hynes on Manuel, I'm very uncool.
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:11 pm I assume he did it elsewhere because it's fucking goofball and he never half-asses his shitty ideas, he full asses them so both cheeks are absolutely slathered in shit
Capsandi
Byond Username: Capsandi

Post by Capsandi » #702775

feekos first action as headmin elect is to attempt the destruction of the /tg/station servers
Timonk wrote:
Wesoda25 wrote:Genuinely think they should be blacklisted.
You have clearly never seen his dick
Lower your tone with me if your tracked play time doesn't look like this:
Flatulent wrote:of course you can change religion doing it while islamic however makes you lose your head from happiness
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #702776

TheRex9001 wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 9:05 am Did you touch grass?
No, I am dangerously allergic to touching grass. I can eat grass, smell grass, roll around in the grass, but the second I only 'touch' it, I instantly contract death.
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
MooCow12
Byond Username: MooCow12

Post by MooCow12 » #702778

Wasnt playing anyway due to having to quit out of frustration because circuits and atmos and chems kept lagging

Basically healing / kill chems / atmos / lings (their chemical regen is fucked) are completly gutted and dont apply their effects (damage/regen/replenish ling chems) nearly as often while drugs still apply their effects just over a much longer period of time completely changing the indirect combat meta into just dumping buffs / debuffs rather than direct damage (drugs drugs drugs)

or for atmos you just sit and cry because you have no job content because atmos literally won’t flow or exchange between containers

Pretty sure this was because maintainers were running something on the servers to look for runtimes or memory leaks or whatever but it also happens whenever the meteor event triggers

I hope the servers come back better but i doubt its an issue with them and not the code
List of my favorite TG Staff.
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:who's this moocow guy and why is their head firmly planted up athath's ass
cSeal wrote: TLDR suck my nuts you bald bitch
RedBaronFlyer
Byond Username: RedBaronFlyer

Post by RedBaronFlyer » #702780

MooCow12 wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 5:40 pm Wasnt playing anyway due to having to quit out of frustration because circuits and atmos and chems kept lagging

Basically healing / kill chems / atmos / lings (their chemical regen is fucked) are completly gutted and dont apply their effects (damage/regen/replenish ling chems) nearly as often while drugs still apply their effects just over a much longer period of time completely changing the indirect combat meta into just dumping buffs / debuffs rather than direct damage (drugs drugs drugs)

or for atmos you just sit and cry because you have no job content because atmos literally won’t flow or exchange between containers

Pretty sure this was because maintainers were running something on the servers to look for runtimes or memory leaks or whatever but it also happens whenever the meteor event triggers

I hope the servers come back better but i doubt its an issue with them and not the code
Unless it got fixed a few days ago, atmos has been kinda fucked for a bit. There's been multiple rounds where rooms have been breached but are still completely okay to be in unprotected because atmos is either moving super slow or isn't doing anything at all. We had a round where several meteors blew apart the Delta Station cargo bay and we kept working like nothing was wrong because we weren't taking damage as the room wasn't cold nor was the room spaced. It's weird.

I know Durr/Broly has talked about it a few times.
WARNING, Prolonged exposure to my opinions can be mentally scarring or in some cases, FATAL
Stamper of papers, pusher of crates, and the cleaner of floors.
I'm Eugine Adrian Hynes on Manuel, I'm very uncool.
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:11 pm I assume he did it elsewhere because it's fucking goofball and he never half-asses his shitty ideas, he full asses them so both cheeks are absolutely slathered in shit
Arcanemusic
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ArcaneMusic

Post by Arcanemusic » #702917

I personally enjoyed my labor day weekend

And then I spent the rest of it coding and listening to gamers

all downhill from there
I Broke: Economy, Hydroponics, Trading Cards, Mice, Civilian Bounties, the BEPIS, Techwebs, Newscasters, and MORE EVERY DAY
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #702919

i got TWO people to download and play starsector

(the third will be gupta)