chat gpt generrated adminn copy pasta

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
EmpressMaia
Byond Username: EmpressMaia

chat gpt generrated adminn copy pasta

Post by EmpressMaia » #705279

Once upon a time, in the chaotic cosmos of the /TG/ station, there lurked a legendary being known only as "Adminius Maximus." A figure of both awe and dread, Adminius was the enigmatic guardian of this vast realm, where science fiction met madness, and chaos was the order of the day.

Adminius Maximus was no mere mortal; they were an entity beyond human comprehension, entrusted with the divine duty of maintaining order amidst the chaos of the station. They were the arbiter of justice, the keeper of the peace, and the ultimate authority on all matters of spacetime and science gone awry.

Their presence was both a blessing and a curse to the brave souls who ventured into the /TG/ station. For you see, Adminius had a reputation that struck fear into the hearts of even the most robust crew members. They were known to wield their powers with an iron fist, punishing those who dared to break the sacred laws of the station with swift and merciless retribution.

But Adminius was not just a fearsome enforcer; they were also a beacon of wisdom and humor in a world teetering on the edge of chaos. They were the keeper of the sacred "banhammer," a weapon of mass destruction that could obliterate wrongdoers with a single keystroke. Yet, they also possessed a wicked sense of humor, often engaging in elaborate pranks that left the crew both amused and perplexed.

Many a crew member had their stories of encounters with Adminius Maximus. Some spoke of their benevolence, as they guided lost souls through the intricacies of the station's bizarre mechanics. Others whispered tales of their wrath, as they unleashed their righteous fury upon those who dared to grief or disrupt the peace.

In the end, Adminius Maximus was a true enigma—a guardian and a trickster, a judge and a jester. To some, they were a hero, a beacon of hope in a chaotic universe. To others, they were a fearsome specter, a force to be reckoned with.

And so, the legend of Adminius Maximus lived on, a testament to the strange and wondrous world of the /TG/ station, where chaos reigned supreme, and the enigmatic admin watched over it all, a silent guardian of the cosmic mayhem.
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Re: chat gpt generrated adminn copy pasta

Post by iwishforducks » #705298

Hello [Username],

Thank you for your recent post on our forum. We appreciate your engagement and value your contributions to our community. However, I wanted to provide some feedback regarding the length of your post.

While we encourage detailed discussions and appreciate the effort you put into sharing your thoughts, it's important to consider the readability and engagement of your content. In this case, the length of your post was quite extensive, and unfortunately, I was unable to read it in its entirety due to time constraints.

To ensure that your posts receive the attention they deserve from our community members, I would suggest considering a more concise and focused approach. By summarizing your main points or breaking down your thoughts into smaller paragraphs, you can increase the chances of receiving meaningful responses and engagement from other users.

We understand that some topics require more in-depth explanations, and we encourage you to continue sharing your knowledge and insights. However, keeping your posts concise and to the point will help facilitate better discussions and ensure that your ideas reach a wider audience.

Thank you for understanding, and we look forward to your future contributions to our forum.

Best regards,
[Your Name]
[Forum Moderator]
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #705299

chat gpt makes it sound so much more condenscending than just saying tldr. i also like the [Forum Moderator] it added to the end of it. i just told it to say your post was too long and that i didn’t read it
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #705323

Jake Osterwise says, "want to kill Gay Johnson. Literally kill Gay Johnson. No other person can come close to relating to how much I want to kill Gay Johnson. There is no way you can convince me not to kill Gay Johnson. Killing Gay Johnson could not possibly be anymore me. I want to kill Gay Johnson, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of not killing Gay Johnson then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that I want to kill Gay Johnson. I want to kill Gay Johnson, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that I shouldn't kill Gay Johnson is beyond me. If you held two pictures of me and killing Gay Johnson side by side, you'd see no difference. I can safely think of killing Gay Johnson every day and say "Yup, that's me". I can practically see killing Gay Johnson every time I look at myself in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how much I want to kill Gay Johnson. I chuckle softly as I'm assured everyday that I want to k"