ESL hobby tested through midterms

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
iansdoor
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Iansdoor

ESL hobby tested through midterms

Post by iansdoor » #709327

Bottom post of the previous page:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=35189

I am not sure about what Anne's intention was. I do know* from experience, Lirvah has no formal English training.
An average yellow rock hater and the main reason you may get your shuttle recalled.
Fikou
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Fikou
Github Username: Fikou

Re: ESL hobby tested through midterms

Post by Fikou » #709483

Timonk wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 9:20 am i love how livrah did not emote anything not accessible by hotkeys (except "fells to sleep" for some reason)
incorrect the emotes dont have a dot at the end so they were typed manually instead of using the emote system
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #709484

Fikou wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 2:11 pm
Timonk wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 9:20 am i love how livrah did not emote anything not accessible by hotkeys (except "fells to sleep" for some reason)
incorrect the emotes dont have a dot at the end so they were typed manually instead of using the emote system
Still accessible by hotkeys

Also to the virgins who don't put a dot at the end of their emotes: fuck you
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
Constellado
Byond Username: Constellado

Post by Constellado » #709554

I need to put full stops/periods/dots at the end of all my ingame typing. I only do it half the time.

There is this thing though where people use em to change the tone of the sentence being written.
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
dirk_mcblade
Byond Username: Dirk_McBlade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #709562

Timonk wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 2:13 pm

I don't emote
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #709579

dirk_mcblade wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 1:53 am

I don't emote
Skill issue
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
dirk_mcblade
Byond Username: Dirk_McBlade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #709585

Timonk wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 8:14 am
dirk_mcblade wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 1:53 am

I don't emote
Skill issue
yes-chad.jpg
Annihilite111
Byond Username: Annihilite

Post by Annihilite111 » #709587

iansdoor wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 1:10 pm
Sk1Wass3r wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 1:01 pm Image
Honestly, that picture is missing the pointers. Is pointing not valid from my own meme? Yeah, the RP is a bit low on the totem pole. Pointing does a service when you can't write long English emotes of *boris holds up one finger and then moves his hands around his waist and flickers an imaginary welder. he points at the thieving Warden*

Laws.png
FailRP, you shitter. Describing the warden as thieving is conveying information directly through the emote, rather than just describing what you're doing. Mentioning an imaginary welder is equally ooc! How would the warden know what the mime is imagining? You have been PERMANENTLY banned from Gmod DarkRP [24/7 administration. HRP. Anthro friendly. 18+] for OOC in IC